Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

104 | Destin, FL

104 Reviews for Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning

Missy · Married on 07/01/2017

This company was more than amazing!!!! I could not have done it without them!!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Tarryn · Married on 06/24/2017

I worked with Nicole mostly and she was wonderful! She was so attentive and made sure everything was perfect! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding day!! We highly recommend Kiss the Bride! Everyone was so polite and great to work with!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Connie · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristi and Nicole
    I cannot say enough about the services you provided for my daughters wedding on 6-24-17 the Ray/White Wedding! You girls went above and Beyond to make sure that Tarryn's And Bryan's Day was more than Perfect!!! You made sure that we were completely comfortable and relaxed!! Our experience was more with Nicole and I can Truly say WOW that yong lady sure knows her job! You are the BEST! I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to people looking to book a destination wedding or just people in the area of Destin! We Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! The Ray Family

Sent on 06/28/2017

Janeice · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristi was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! She was very organized, straight-forward, and pleasant to interact with. She mediated several things that day that did not go as planned without me even having to say anything. My husband remarked that he liked how she addressed and interacted with the wedding party and got everyone to do what she needed them to do for the wedding processional. I also loved working with Jen on our wedding day. She came to my hotel room to escort me to the beach. She was very helpful with my dress and with keeping me calm and making sure that I was taken care of. I wish Kristi and her team all the best in their career. They certainly made our experience wonderful and a sweet memory that we still talk about with family and friends. Thank you so much for being such a blessing to us!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/17/2017

Literally. As a bride coming from Louisiana to Florida for a wedding, these ladies could not have made wedding planning easier and overall an amazing experience. I imagined my stress load, as a bride to be, to be overwhelming; however, these ladies made sure everything went smooth. I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride to any bride who wants 'that perfect wedding'! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • vitalinfo50

Tia · Married on 06/11/2017

The BEST wedding planner, hands down!! My husband and I were married in Destin, FL this past summer. We reside in Atlanta, GA so I knew trying to plan a wedding from another state was going to be impossible, so that's when we decided to hire a wedding planner. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am VERY picky! If we don't click initially, then you're pretty much wasting my time. I knew within the first 5 minutes just talking to Kristi that she was going to be our wedding planner. It was like she was inside my head. Lol! I really didn't know what to expect from a wedding planner but the other ones we interviewed, they were very boring and pretty much everything sounded scripted. Kristi kept it real and was very honest with me, whether I wanted to hear it or not. That's what I love about her. She didn't tell me what I wanted to hear. And the topping on the cake was, she LOVES Bling!! Lol! I absolutely LOVE bling. As hectic and busy our lives were, Kristi made sure to stay in touch with us and made sure we were on schedule with everything. She went over all of our contracts to make sure everything looked ok. I can go on and on about Kristi, but I don't have enough characters on here lol. I will say when it came to the day of our wedding, it was everything and more we ever imagined and we thank Kristi and her team VERY much for being so patient with us and allowing us to just relax and enjoy our wedding! If you are debating whether or not to hire a wedding planner, DO IT!! It will save you A LOT of stress, especially from trying to plan it from another state. If you plan to get married in Destin, FL, hire Kiss the Bride! You won't regret it! We can't thank you enough Kristi!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Gail · Married on 06/03/2017

I can not say enough about Kristi and Kiss the Bride. My daughter's wedding was at the Sandestin Hilton and they booked Kristi as our day-fo coordinator. She reached out to us and explained her services and what was included in our package. We had the option to add additional services but chose not to, and there was no pressure to do so. Kristi prepared our wedding timeline, directed our rehearsal, and she and her assistant were there throughout the wedding seeing that every detail was perfect so all I had to do was relax and enjoy the moment. They were both friendly, accomodating, and totally professional. I recommend them without reservation.

Sent on 06/13/2017

C · Married on 05/20/2017

Kristi and Jen are absolutely amazing! They made our destination wedding flawless. Our wedding day was all that I dreamed and more. Big thanks to kiss the bride for taking the worry out of planning from a distance. They went above and beyond during the planning and on our special day. I highly recommend them for your wedding planning. I can't thank them enough. Our guest are still talking about how awesome our wedding was :-)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Jen · Married on 04/22/2017

I could not have asked for a better wedding planning team! Kristi was there for me every step of the way and Michelle and Emmaline were amazing for rehearsal and everything day of! There was not a single hiccup, malfunction or problem from the second they arrived until the end of the evening. They met me in the salon during my make-up appointment and went and got all my decorations and favors and did everything on their own. They kept the day moving so smoothly and made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and what we were supposed to be doing.
    My photobooth was also provided through Kiss the Bride and that was the highlight of the reception! It was a really windy evening so Daniel had to actually hold the curtain closed, but he held it closed for everyone, including my nephews who took probably 500 turns! Great props and high quality photos.
    I would highly recommend Kiss the Bride for any wedding coordinating services! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Cherie · Married on 03/25/2017

Kristi, Nicole, & Emmaline were the best! Thank you ladies for an awesome experience! You all were professional, organized, and lots of fun. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Chelswy · Married on 03/18/2017

Kiss the bride was amazing! They made my day SO easy!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Natalia · Married on 02/11/2017

They are wonderful!! If you would like to have perfect wedding get them!! I had my wedding in Hilton Sandestin, and I can tell that I was not happy with them at all but because of Kristi and Michelle I can tell that I had wonderful wedding. They are amazing people who love their job. Thank you

Sent on 02/23/2017

Julie · Married on 10/09/2016

Kristi was SO wonderful to work with. From the first call we had she was amazing. I felt so bad taking almost an hour of her time to describe everything I'd been putting together for the wedding, but she truly made me feel like I was the only bride in the world and that she was 100% there for me. When the big day is approaching and a year of planning comes down to the final stretch, I can't tell you how wonderful a feeling it was to know that someone completely understands your vision and is going to be there to make sure it is all perfect. Kristi thought of things I hadn't even planned yet, like vendor meals, processional arrangements, etc. On the day of the wedding, there's a thousand things going through your mind as the bride, but not a single one was a stress because I knew that Kristi and her team had it covered. I had made a lot of decor myself and sent her pictures of how I envisioned it set up, and she got it spot on! Beyond the set up, she also was there to make sure everything was running smoothly and that my husband and I were happy. Whether coming up to see if we needed a drink or directing us how to cut the cake for the perfect slice, she was there. I promise one of the best decisions you'll make in wedding planning is booking a coordinator, and if you book Kiss the Bride Weddings, you will have a stress-free day that's as perfect as you imagined!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are trying to decide if you need a planner/coordinator, YOU DO! I consider myself extremely organized and a little OCD, but I could NOT have done this without Kristi and Jen. They saw to every last detail and allowed me to "be present" and enjoy the festivities of my daughter's wedding without worry. I had scheduled my own makeup and hair person (for the entire bridal party) and she cancelled shortly before the wedding day - Kristi to the rescue finding someone to fill the void! I'm sure that was not an easy task as they book way in advance. They were onsite the entire evening making sure everything went as planned (better than planned!) They are both very personable and fun! Just leave everything up to them - you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ashlee · Married on 09/30/2016

Future Brides - I planned a Florida wedding all the way from Ohio and you could only imagine how stressful and challenging that can be..... but Kristi and the Kiss the Bride wedding team did an amazing job communicating via phone and email and making sure I felt 110% confident with all of the details through the entire process. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner/coordinator. She completely saw my vision without even meeting me in person! On the week of our wedding she was on top of everything and made sure our wedding was nothing less than perfect. Kristi was professional, quick, fun and always made sure things were taken care of... resulting in a wedding day that we'll never forget. Thank you so much!!!! We highly, highly recommend this amazing team!

-The Melicks

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kelley · Married on 07/30/2016

Hands down the best service I could of asked for. Phenomenal. My wedding was perfect and they made everyone so relaxed- they also make sure everything is based on the bride and groom having a perfect night! Loved it.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Tess · Married on 07/16/2016

Kiss the Bride was professional, dedicated and understanding. Kristi introduced us to wonderful vendors who used our ideas to create the perfect ambiance. On our wedding day, Kristi and Nicole brought together our every detail to present our wedding just has we had envisioned it. They were easy-going and hardworking and we were the happiest people in the world.

Thank you Kristi and Nicole!
    Best,
    The Bagales :)

Sent on 07/25/2016

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

My advice to the happy couple would be to book as soon as possible so you don't have to bear the disappointment of possibly not having Kiss The Bride! They are truly The Best! Top drawer in every way possible.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/09/2016

Kristi and Nicole were absolutely amazing!! I couldn't have asked for better ladies to help us with everything! Thank you so much.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Jane · Married on 07/09/2016

Kristi and her team were absolutely outstanding. From our first email Kristi was wonderful and exquisite to work with!! We live in Texas, and trying to coordinate a destination wedding is no easy endeavor. Also, working with a control freak mother of a bride made our destination blurry. However, Kristi provided a clear and cohesive plan that even I (the crazy mother of the bride) was impressed with. The entire weekend was incredibly beautiful just as my daughter was when I watched her come down the isle. Kristi and team is wonderful and stepped in whenever we couldn't get in touch with our venue contact. Monique, Nicole, and Kristi guided us through the busy rehearsal and wedding day smoothly. Monique was decisive and was quick to answer any questions, needs and wants. Her drive, persistence, and leadership showed in the brilliance of the wedding. In closing, this team built the ship that my daughter and son in law can captain to a never ending sunset. Thank you guys!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/25/2016

Y'all were so awesome and made every thing go so smooth! I would recommend y'all to everyone getting married in that area!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/11/2016

Kristi and Nicole were awesome! I did not have to worry about a thing! They are a must have if you are planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Haley · Married on 06/11/2016

Kristi with Kiss the Bride was more helpful than I could have even asked for! She was there throughout our engagement for anything we ever needed... Seriously, anything! You could call or email her at any time, about anything and she was there to help. Her and Monique were so helpful throughout the planning and the wedding day that I really feel like I didn't have to do much of anything. I would recommend them to anyone getting married and was so lucky to have Kiss the Bride help with our wedding. They are on top of everything!

Sent on 06/22/2016

I had a destination wedding in Florida and Kristi took all the stress off the day. She was so up beat and positive, and quick to fix any issues that came up. Loved working with her!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/21/2016

I can say without a doubt that Kristi and her staff helped to make Kathryn & Nick's Wedding Day Perfect!!! Kiss the Bride took care of every single detail we agreed upon and more. Therefore, we could focus on all the special moments throughout the wedding day. I as the Mother of the Bride was very calm because I had so much confidence in Kristi. Kristi is a professional in every sense of the word but also very kind and compassionate. She listens to you, to your ideas and helps you put together the wedding of your dreams. She helps make decisions, calms you when your frazzled and will work within any budget. Most importantly Kristi makes you feel truly special. I would highly recommend Kiss The Bride Wedding & Event Planning if you want a stress free Wedding Celebration. We are certainly happy to have worked with Kristi. It was an absolute pleasure!

Sent on 05/31/2016