8 Reviews for KISS THE BRIDE - Bilingual Wedding Officiant

4.3

Rev Alberto from Kiss The Bride we awesome! He went through every single detail on the first appointment we made with him. He didnt rush us and performed the ceremony perfect. I am a White girl (lol) and my new Husband is Mexican. My family only speaks English and most of his family speaks only Spanish so we had no idea how we can make a bilingual ceremony work, however after meeting with Rev Alberto he made it seem so easy and it worked out awesome!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Alberto did an amazing job in creating the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding! He incorporated special touches for our mothers, family, friends, and added humor to our ceremony to make it laid back and less teary eyed for our guests which we appreciated greatly!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/24/12, 2 Reviews
0.1

I'm not sure how this officiant won the awards he claims. We started out on a good foot, so to speak, but it dwindled fast. He was very unresponsive to emails and phone calls. He finally responded when i sent a somewhat harsh email. When he finally did respond he apologized profusely and said he had some personal issues. 2 weeks before the wedding again nonresponsive, finally spoke with him 2 days before the wedding. The person he sent in his place was not that great. she said the Grooms' name wrong, she repeated several lines of the ceremony. All in all is was not a good experience.

Profile Picture Audri, 4/16/11, 1 Review
4.2

They were great! We received many compliments on our offciant and the wording during our ceremony. I loved how we were able to make everything so personal.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Alberto Alvarez was great to work with. He helped us out in everyway from place changes to vow changes. He is very professional does everything in detail. He made us and our party understand that's our day. What important day it is. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very, very nice and a fantastic reverend.

Profile Picture Angel, 2/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Im very very happy with the service from Rev. Alberto Alvarado! He was a really really organize person. First we sat down to pretty much set the whole ceremony. About 2 weeks before our wedding he sent us a really organize sheet with how the ceremony was gonna go. All we had to do is just add the little details and the day of the ceremony it was all done. I actually forgot to bring my vows and so did my wife but luckily Rev Alberto had it and really really made my day even brighter!!. Again he is very very organize and the day of the ceremony he organize my groomsmen and bridesmaid and everything came out PERFECT. Again thank you very much Rev. Alberto and of course i will recommend him to anyone.

Much Love from
Marco & Annabell Collazos
Thanks for making our day even better...

Profile Picture Marco, 11/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Alberto was AWESOME as an officiant! My husband and I were raised under different Christian denominations. Reverend Alberto created a ceremony that incorporated our faith and traditions seamlessly. He was extremely thorough with his preparation for our wedding ceremony, and helped make that process a truly enjoyable one. What a wonderful experience. We highly recommend Kiss the Bride to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!!!!

Profile Picture Cicelyn, 6/27/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Alberto was the best. We had him make us a bilingual ceremony, that was unique for us. He did a sensational job. He was very patient and answered all of our questions, and he walked us through everything. He left no room for us to make mistakes. So happy for his service.

Profile Picture jackie, 10/18/08, 5 Reviews