40 Reviews for Kiss and Makeup

Fake Lashes (3)
Consultations (2)
Contour Makeup (2)
39 Kiss and Makeup Reviews

Lisa is incredible. From the trial to the wedding day she was a dream to work with. Not only is she insanely talented, she's just an awesome person. My makeup was flawless all night, my 6 bridesmaids looked beautiful. She was super receptive to feedback and questions and truly wanted all of to feel beautiful, which we did. Lisa was cool and calm and quick but we never felt rushed. I loved having Lisa as a part of my day.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Let me start by saying that Lisa is an all around amazing person. Working with her was one of the very best decisions I made for my wedding. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot as well as for my wedding day. And, I have never felt more beautiful! Her and her daughter did the makeup of all of my bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and grandmother. When Lisa says the makeup is waterproof, that is no joke. It rained during my wedding ceremony, not just a little, it poured. No one's makeup even budged, it held through tears, a torrential downpour and still looked completely flawless!! I am so thankful for her, she is the very best!! Choose her for your wedding, you will be blown away!

Profile Picture Tess, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Lisa from Kiss and Makeup was recommended to me from a friend who is a wedding planner. For someone in the business to mention her told me that she must be good, and she was exactly right! From my initial inquiry all the way to my big day she was super helpful and overall awesome to work with. Not only does Lisa make you look beautiful on the outside, but she also makes you feel good on the inside with her upbeat attitude and sparkling personality. To anyone who wants to look their best and be stress free (who doesn't?) on their wedding day I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Fallon, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa deserves more than a 5! I am not a person who wears makeup usually so when I do I feel a little out of my element and not like myself. I told Lisa my concerns during our trial and my jaw dropped when she showed me the final product. I FELT BEAUTIFUL!! I want her to do my make up everyday! My now husband was concerned about me getting my make up as well, he didn't want me to not look like myself. When I showed him my trial he could not keep his eyes off me. The day of my wedding she did my bridesmaids (9) and myself quickly and beautifully. The air brush was flawless. My pictures came out beautifully only because of her. My eyelashes were unbelievable, I felt like a goddess. I could gush and gush about Lisa for hours, my only vendor I could not live without. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LISA!

Profile Picture BethAnn, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lisa was so easy to work with and very friendly. Not only is she a great makeup artist, but she is a pleasure to work with. She did the makeup for our entire bridal party and everyone looked flawless!

Profile Picture Maggie, 1/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is so very talented!!!! I was so particular in choosing who did makeup for my girls and I, and I definitely made the right choice by choosing Kiss & Makeup! Lisa was so bright and cheerful from the moment she walked in on wedding day! She brought an assistant who was equally as great! They arrived at 9:30 AM and completed all 7 of us in a timely mannor! Lisa will apply your makeup, the assistance preps! They were an awesome team!! Super friendly, they made each of us feel beautiful. They couldnt have been more complimenting of us! The makeup was absolutely beautiful on each of us! Everyone commented all night on how beautiful my bridal party and I looked!!! There is no one better than Lisa for your wedding day make-up!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and her assistant were the best!! She helped keep me (the bride) very calm with her warmth and amazing stories. I would recommend her to anyoneeee who asked!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is an incredible make-up artist and her work speaks for itself, however she also has the ability to make anyone feel comfortable and beautiful. I have worked with her twice and she is incredibly responsive and accommodating. She is so much fun to be around. My bridal party and I laughed the whole time she was with us. She really works to make her subjects look and feel their best while keeping everything natural and to their liking. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Allie, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and her staff are absolutely amazing! I got my makeup done by Lisa for both my engagement photos and my wedding, and Lisa made me feel comfortable and at ease during both of those times, not to mention, my makeup was beautiful. All of my bridesmaids got their makeup done too, and Lisa really catered to what each one of us wanted. I would absolutely recommend Lisa for any event!

Profile Picture User4613644, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is truly amazing!!!!! Her talent is like no other! I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. She traveled to where I was getting ready and worked her magic!! I expressed to her that I still look like "me" on this day, just a better one and did she ever achieve it!! I couldn't help but keep looking in the mirror at myself!! I got a ton of compliments and I highly recommend her !!! She is THE best!!! Thank you so much Lisa!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is the BEST!!! Of course, as a bride, I was very intent on finding the perfect make-up artist to give me a natural, beautiful look for my special day. A friend gave a very strong recommendation for Kiss & Make-up, so I immediately contacted Lisa for a consultation. Lisa is such an unbelievable spirit - her energy is absolutely contagious and she is passionate about making women feel their most beautiful. After speaking with Lisa, I immediately knew she was the perfect choice.

Lisa was so patient throughout the entire process as I asked for not one, but TWO test runs so I could try out different kinds of make-up. She provided guidance and expertise on what would be best for my skin type and for the temperature/humidity of an outdoor ceremony in August. I love make-up and consider myself pretty skilled at applying day-to-day make-up, but Lisa exceeded every single expectation and made me the most beautiful I have ever been!!! She also did the make-up for my mother and all of my bridesmaids and they were completely blown away. Lisa has a rare, special talent for playing upon natural beauty and features to make women look like complete knock-outs, yet still like themselves.

I could not have been happier!! Thank you Lisa and Kiss & Make-up!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiss and Makeup was a super find! Just Lisa's attitude and positive upbeat personality was a plus. Her work was spectacular to say the least. I boast because it's true. The Bride, nine bridesmaids, and me, Mother of the bride, all in the designated time frame. When she arrived at our home, Lisa was hired to do 5 makeups, after she finished her first master piece, the girls all wanted their makeup done for the wedding. Our look was natural with distinction, just the look you need for fabulous photographic pictures. Thanks to Lisa, we looked fresh and beautiful on that hot summer day.

Profile Picture User4226843, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The make-up for the girls and the bride was wonderful! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa did an amazing job on our wedding day--- we all felt so beautiful! Lisa and Kat, her assistant, met us at the hotel and were very flexible when we were running a few minutes behind schedule on game day. They were both so calm and cheery, keeping the mood light as they worked their magic! I don't usually wear lots of makeup, and Lisa took that into account as she got me all fancy for the big day with just enough makeup to feel beautiful, while also still feeling like myself. I knew she was going to do an awesome job after doing a trial run a few months prior to the wedding.

Lisa and Kat did my makeup, as well as the makeup for our bridal party of four gals and my mom, MOB. We all received lots of compliments, and bonus that our faces stayed fresh (she even gave us a touch-up/lip gloss kit) since the makeup she uses is both sweat- and tear-proof! Lisa is awesome, and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved my makeup for my wedding! Lisa is truly an artist and just an awesome person. Would absolutely recommend Kiss and Makeup.

Profile Picture User3432175, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa! Her work is amazing! She did make up for me and my family on my wedding day, and we looked as beautiful at the end of the night as we did walking down the aisle... even after hours of dancing. She is not only great at what she does, she is a delight to work with. She is funny, outgoing, and cares about her clients. You cannot go wrong when choosing Kiss and Makeup!

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/31/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiss and Makeup did an amazing job for my wedding! I absolutely loved my makeup. It looked great in all the pictures! The bridal party also looked beautiful!! They were very easy to work with. They were also very nice. I couldn't have been happier! I will definitely recommend them to others!!

Profile Picture User2979357, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was so wonderful to work with. She made me and my friends and my flower girls look fabulous and we had fun in the process! She was open to ideas about what I wanted and was eager to make my day special. I would highly recommend her for a wedding or any special occasion!

Profile Picture Tara, 12/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup was beyond fabulous and my mom and sister looked amazing (so much so that my bridesmaids jumped on board for some last minute services - which Lisa was so wonderful to accommodate).

Bottom line: Lisa was great to work with and her services were worth every single penny.

Profile Picture Dana, 11/10/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Kiss and Makeup to any bride for their wedding day! After my first make up artist cnacelled on me, I was in panic mode trying to find someone else. I needed someone very reliable since my wedding was 4 short months away. I was so lucky to find Lisa...she was fantastic!!! I am happy that my first wedding make up artist cancelled because Lisa made my day that much better! Everyone in my wedding party, including my mom, loved her. I would hire her again for a special occasion!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa and her team were amazing to work with-extremely friendly, talented and professional. My wedding party was fairly large and yet the makeup process was seamless. Lisa was always available throughout my event planning process and I can't say enough wonderful things about she and her team. P.S. If you've never tried fake eyelashes before, she will make you a believer!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa is a phenomenal talent, and a wonderful person to get to know! I was COMPLETELY obsessed, as were all my girls, with my wedding day makeup for myself and my bridal party. I've never felt so beautiful as I did after she transformed me into the bride I always dreamed of being. She is worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Anyone getting married you must book Lisa! Not only is she is such an artist and does amazing work, she has the absolute BEST personality. You definitely want her around on your wedding day for sure! It's such a stressful day and she made me laugh, feel completely relaxed, and leaving the chair LOVING my makeup. I can't say enough good things about her. I can't wait to book her again.

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/2/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa Johnson from Kiss and Makeup is absolutely wonderful. Not only is she a true professional and a master of her craft but she is so sweet and a blast to be around. She is passionate about her work and it shines through on every face she touches. My entire experience with Lisa, from hiring her to the wedding day itself, was seamless and easy. She did exactly what I wanted and more. My maid of honor and mother had truly never looked more beautiful- they were both beyond excited when they looked in the mirror. If you want to look your best on your wedding day, hire Lisa and you will get it-- and MORE. She is just amazing, I cannot say enough good things!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/19/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lisa was a HUGE influence on my wedding day. She provided me with exceptional service and her work is just amazing. My husband was blown away. Aside from her perfect work, she was also a calming, reassuring, and all-around wonderful influence on a hectic day. She is AWESOME and I hope everyone is as lucky as I was to be able to book her! Good luck brides!

Profile Picture Meg, 4/27/12, 1 Review