Kismet Reviews

Kismet View more information

1 User photo

Cindy Married on 02/06/2021

Made me feel beautiful!

Amazing talent and beautiful results! The setting is adorable and the makeup application was flawless! Even better than the photo I brought with me to show the look I wanted to achieve! Am strongly recommending to all my friends and family!

Kismet's reply:

Thank you Cindy for your sweet words! It’s always a pleasure to be your beauty team. We look forward to your next special occasion. Kisses!
    Madalyn B. Married on 02/01/2021

Makeup Session

Hope was an amazing MUA! The products were clean and felt amazing on my skin!!

Kismet's reply:

Hope is beyond talented and we are thankful to have her leading our staff of makeup artists. We love her!!
    J Cucchiara Married on 01/11/2021

Flawless from start to finish!

The Kismet team was flawless start to finish! Very professional, arrived earlier then scheduled and came fully prepared. They finished in time with extra to spare so we fit in another friend of mine. I highly recommend the team, they are so talented!! Plus they give back. Perfect!

Kismet's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! So glad you felt beautiful. You deserve it! Beautiful inside and out! Thank you!!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 12/20/2019

Fantastic people fantastic products

Kismet’s products are unlike others. The makeup includes shades for all people, eye colors and lip colors for the most adventurous to the everyday. The self care lines are my favorite! The body scrubs, lip conditioners and lip scrubs as well as bath bombs! My go to gifts!!!!

Kismet's reply:

Thank you Katie! We always enjoy your visits to the store. So glad we are able to help and look forward to your next makeup event!!
    Rieleah Married on 03/09/2017

Outstanding Quality #GLAM

As someone who is very particular about my skin care and makeup products. Kismet has never let me down. They have such a wide range of products. Whether Im wanting a full on glam or a more natural glow, Kismet always takes care of my beauty needs! Im obsessed 💗

Kismet's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to make sure you are happy no matter what. Our team of artists are ready for anything and so glad you found your special beauty team with Kismet! Looking forward to your next event!
  • abrow
    Alicia B. Married on 04/16/2011

Kismet is the best!

I was lost in the world of make up before Kismet. Kismet has the most beautiful and lightweight make up. You don’t even feel like your wearing it. Kismet made my day complete head to toe from spray tan to gorgeous make up. It’s is the most natural spray tan I’ve ever had! You look like you just walked off the beach with a sun kissed tan. No streaks or yucky smell! I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my make up in my life. Kismet is so professional and prompt! They take good care of you for any event. They have truly changed my life with beauty products! I recommend Kismet to everyone! Truly the best in the business !

Kismet's reply:

We love you Alicia! Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day. We absolutely love seeing you and cannot wait for your next event!