Kismet Flowers Reviews

Kismet Flowers 3
Kismet Flowers 4
Kismet Flowers 5

Martheya · Married on 07/07/2018

Thank you Kismet for listening, dreaming, and making my dream wedding visions come to life! I truly enjoyed the planning process with Corynn. It all began at our first meeting where I shared my ideas and she facilitated a logistical and dreamy brainstorm on what was possible. After this meeting I knew we were in good hands. Corynn immediately shared a detailed, organized, and easy to understand proposal. We were able to edit this proposal and make tiny adjustments leading up to the big day. On our wedding day I will never forget the moment I walked into our reception "sneak peek"...I had no words. Kismet produced creative, innovative, and clean arrangements. Kismet truly brought to life my wedding vision enhanced and embellished.

Kismet Flowers 6
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/30/2018

Kismet Flowers did an amazing job on my daughter’s wedding. When we walked into the venue we were so excited. Caroline wanted a very particular style of flower and Corynn really listened and did her research. She made Caroline ‘s flower dreams come true. Everything was so beautiful. Corynn and her floral team went over and above on the reception. She made a stylish dinner board with calligraphy name cards. It was fantastic and made the meal choices worry free. Kismet Flowers are the only choice if you want the best wedding floral designs.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Sam · Married on 06/16/2018

We hit the jackpot with Corynn and her team at Kismet! We hit it off with Corynn from the very beginning and she worked with us to find a way to work together that fit our budget. From the start she knew exactly what our style was and who we were as people because she took the time to. She suggested little touches that made our day absolutely perfect and even loaned us her mother's vintage record player to complete our look. Everyone went on and on about how beautiful the floral was at the wedding and we could not have been happier. She is creative, innovative, resourceful, kind, and hard working. I highly suggest Kismet Flowers and especially Corynn for your special day. She elevates floral to a whole other level!

Kismet Flowers 7
    Kismet Flowers 8
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Oh my gosh, how do I even begin?! From the start to the very end, Corynn and Kismet Flowers delivered service that was above and beyond my wildest dreams. I'm not a flower expert and wasn't exactly sure how I wanted the arrangements to look, but Corynn met with me several times to walk through everything and provide suggestions and support until we nailed down the perfect flower pieces. She was always extremely responsive to both emails and calls and above all, was *excited* about my wedding, which was both refreshing and comforting. The day of, I received at least a dozen compliments from various people expressing how beautiful the flowers were. Looking back, I can safely say that the bouquets and decorations she provided tied the whole wedding together. I cannot recommend Kismet Flowers enough!

Kismet Flowers 9
    Kismet Flowers 10
    Kismet Flowers 11
    Sent on 06/14/2018

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Corynn is the definition of going above and beyond. We can't thank her enough, or even put into words, how wonderful she has been.

Kismet Flowers provided flowers, decor, and excellent service for our wedding day. She truly cares about her work and making your big day as special as can be. Her bouquets and flower arrangements were vibrant, beautiful, and over-the-top. More than that, Corynn is sweet, easy-going, budget-conscious, and extremely responsive. WE LOVE HER!

If you need flowers or decor for any event in the central Texas area, do not look any further. Reach out to Corynn, and I GUARANTEE you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Corinne

Corinne Schilling · Married on 05/11/2018

Amazing to work with!

Corynn was so great in helping me design my floral vision within our budget as well. Everything so beautiful and made our day so special. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jourdan · Married on 04/28/2018

I can't speak highly enough of Corynn and the beauty she creates! She has a presence that makes you feel you've known each other forever--and based on the end result, has the ability to truly see you and your vision, capturing it all better than you could have ever imagined. Rare to find a vendor that brings about such a sense of excitement and peace in this process. A complete dream to have had the opportunity to work with her and have her magic be part of our day.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

I can not speak Highly Enough about all the wonderfulness that is Corynn and her team at Kismet Flowers!!! Just read all her Reviews. Corynn has a unique ability to execute YOUR vision beyond your wildest dreams! And not only were the flowers OUT OF THIS WORLD ( I mean strangers that were at the venue were coming up to my parents and says how STUNNING the flowers were!), But Corynn and her family are lovely, fun loving, wonderful people! If you are reading this, congratulations you have found your florist!! You struck Gold!!!!

Kismet Flowers 12
    Kismet Flowers 13
    Sent on 07/12/2018

Ana · Married on 04/07/2018

GO with Coryyn with Kismet Flowers for you florist! She was amazing throughout the entire process. I did not just find one florist and pick them, I shopped around for a florist doing much research. I talked and made proposals with 4 other florist before going with Coryyn. She really stood out from the rest due to her preparation going into the consult. She understood my vision for my wedding flowers more than anyone else, and I believed that she could make my vision a reality. The flowers at the wedding were everything I imagined and more. People were coming up to me and my husband all night commenting on how the flowers arrangements were the most beautiful and unique they had ever seen. Not only were the flowers amazing, but she was easy to communicate with. I enjoyed every aspect of working with Coryyn

Sent on 04/24/2018

Krisitn · Married on 04/06/2018

Where do I even start...I had been on the search for a florist for about 3 months before finding Kismet and even interviewed some of the well known florists in Austin. I went through the process of getting quotes but at the end of the day just felt like a number...and then I found Corynn. It really was true Kismet, as a coworker of mine found her while she was planning her wedding at the same time and referred me to her.

From the second I contacted Corynn I knew Kismet was the right choice. I could tell from our first email that she really cared about my vision for my wedding and then when we met it was next level. I created parts of my center pieces and Corynn gave suggestions for ways to incorporate them with the floral displays and even offered to help me do some last minute tweaks. She went above and beyond anything I could have imagined and that was just the planning stages. When it came down to her showing me some of the flowers closer to the wedding day she had made some beautiful choices and I literally had tears in my eye when I saw my bouquet. She also helped with placement of signs and seating charts and last minute decor items.

I literally could go on and on about how fabulous she was and is! I'm only sad that my wedding is over and I don't work with her anymore. If you ever need a florist that will work with your vision without breaking your budget, has amazing rentals, goes above and beyond what you could have ever imagined, then Corynn with Kismet is the one for you! Seriously though, I couldn't have picked a better florist or human being to help make my day so lovely.

Sent on 05/21/2018

sarah · Married on 04/06/2018

As a fellow vendor (I'm a photographer) I come into contact with A LOT of wedding professionals, and the quality of work and overall friendliness I received as another member of the wedding team was wonderful. She was friendly and quick with communication and the work made photographing the wedding an absolute joy.:) The styling and decor of a wedding always contributes to the photos, so a stellar florist like this one makes such a difference. 5 stars across the board!

Kismet Flowers 14
    Kismet Flowers 15
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Erin · Married on 03/31/2018

Wow. Words cannot express how happy we were with Kismet Flowers. Corynn’s floral design & decor played a HUGE role in making our wedding that much more magical and dream-like.

We were just blown away with how perfectly she executed our vision - which was, a little unconventional.
    I loveeee color (and don’t love roses), and wanted everything to have a warm, natural and relaxed vibe. And boy, did she knock it out of the park.

The cacti & sunflowers on the arch! The vibrant bouquets! The mismatched boutineers! The fun knick knacks and eclectic mix of vases & candles on the tables! Really - just perfect.

Corynn’s decor turned out to be, by far, one of our favorite aspects of the wedding (besides marrying each other, of course). And this is coming from a couple who can maybe name like, 3 types of flowers - tops.

But perhaps most importantly, she made our wedding feel like it was truly “ours.”

Throughout the entire process, she made us feel comfortable, attended to, and really listened to (a trait we found surprisingly rare among some of the vendors we met with). And she actively worked to stay within our budget as well. She was super transparent about cost the entire time, and didn’t try to upsell us on every little thing.

In short, Corynn rocks. I couldn’t imagine having chosen a better florist. If she’s free on your date, BOOK HER. She will help make your wedding/event everything you could’ve envisioned, and more.

Sent on 04/28/2018

ashley · Married on 03/03/2018

Kismet Flowers and Corynn are PHENOMENAL!! From the beginning Corynn was professional, detail oriented, kept my vision in tact while adding her creative design touches and was so much fun to work with! She blew my expectations away with all of her floral and decorative work at my wedding. Her positive attitude and bright smile are exactly what you want to see and feel on your wedding day and throughout the planning process.
    Corynn goes above and beyond for her brides to ensure they have the wedding of their dreams. She had set up our entire ceremony area and then a hour before our wedding it started raining. She moved ALL of the decor to our plan B pavilion and you would have thought it was our plan A it looked so beautiful. I will recommend Kismet Flowers to every single person I know and cannot say enough amazing things about Corynn!! Thank you Thank you Thank you for the incredible and fun job you did!!

Kismet Flowers 16
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Amy · Married on 12/31/2017

Seriously, stop searching for your perfect florist. It's Corynn with Kismet Flowers. I went into my wedding planning knowing flowers and decor were high on the list (probably 1 or 2 with photography), so putting my trust in someone to make my vision a reality was scary. The minute I met Corynn, all my anxiety around the floral design for my wedding left. I wanted a whimsical and romantic wedding, and it was exactly that. She was so great at communicating, and I could talk to her at anytime whether it was texting an idea, or talking real quick about any changes. On the day of the wedding, she went above and beyond to make sure it went off without a hitch. She even helped coordinate some of the other vendors when the coordinator was not around. Her little touches to all of the centerpieces and decor made the wedding feel beautifully intimate. I wanted a lot of flowers, and it definitely showed (I mean you should see the flowers and candles on the mantle she did for me) She completely nailed the design to my wedding and I couldn't be more grateful and lucky to have worked with her. Give her a call and you'll see what I mean!

Kismet Flowers 17
    Kismet Flowers 23
    Kismet Flowers 24
    Sent on 01/30/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/04/2017

Corynn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She hit the ground running from day one and was not only super organized but is incredibly talented. I don't know too much about flowers but she asked me just enough questions about what I like and don't like to ensure that everything was perfect on our wedding day. There wasn't a moment where I was uncertain about how things would look or questioned a design option she put in front of me. Her attention to detail cannot be matched and her arrangements had me in tears on the big day. If I ever need flowers for an event in the future she will be the only one I contact.

Kismet Flowers 25
    Kismet Flowers 26
    Sent on 11/27/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/13/2017

Should have a 6th star :)

Highly recommended. If you're reading this...CONGRATULATIONS...do a little dance because you have found your florist! Before I rave about the flowers there's a bonus. I've never had as much fun planning through email, as I have with Corynn at Kismet, and I know you will too. If you were a teenager in the 90's like I was, it’s the excitement level of when AOL first came out --- 'You've Got Mail.' I couldn't wait to hear back from Corynn, because her feedback was so honest, encouraging, and HAPPY. You don't get happy expressed in email format very often these days. I knew right away to book with Corynn, based on how much she showed her love for floral and decor. She is visual and will interpret what you request in photos and in great detail. If you're just on the cusp of an idea and aren't really sure, Corynn will be your explorer and work it out for you, just so you can get a feel of the look and can make a decision right for you. After you're settled on a design, you can sit back and trust...and even be surprised. On the day of my wedding, I cried because I was surprised. As a hands-on-bride, you plan it all for you but a large part of the experience goes to your guests. In secret, I was worried nothing was left for me to enjoy for the first time. There would be ‘no big reveal,’ because I already knew what was behind the curtain. Well, queue Corynn… a true artist, she had flowers a little bit ‘here’ and a little bit ‘there,’ and surprise details throughout the venue. She knows when a space calls for something more, something different, and when it feels just right. She goes above and beyond like an aunt or best friend, having your back, making sure your wedding does not lack luster. Our guests were so enamored with the arrangements, there’s no way to describe it. You’ll just have to see for yourself and it will be worth every penny. Get ready to have fun and ENJOY!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Allison · Married on 09/29/2017

I'm not sure if there's enough space for me to write about how much I love Corynn and Kismet Flowers. Absolutely exceptional and beyond gorgeous work and artistry. Even my new husband, who had 0% interest in our wedding flowers and decor, left our wedding just going on and on about how awesome our decor looked and how it was just so much more than he ever expected. Corynn is amazing. I went in to the planning process with very vague ideas and she turned a blank canvas in to the rustic sunflower wedding of my dreams. She went above and beyond everything I asked of her. I can't wait to get our photos back just so I can take time to look at everything she did. The best part of it all was that she made me feel like I was the only bride that she was working with, even though I knew she had her hands full with other weddings and events. She is a magician and fairy godmother who completely made our wedding a dreamland.

Amber · Married on 05/28/2017

Wow, what a great experience. Simple elegance was my request and Kismet executed it perfectly! Corynn was such a joy to work with and her attention to detail blew me away. When I think florist, I think bouquets and boutonnieres, but it was so much more. The final touches on the dessert table, the whimsical lollipop bouquets on the kids table, the creative signs directing people where to go and of course, my favorite...my bouquet. All details I didn't think twice about because Corynn immediately saw my vision and ran with it. Such an amazing talent! Kismet more than exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Corynn for making our day even more perfect!

Kismet Flowers 27
    Kismet Flowers 28
    Kismet Flowers 29
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Tiffany · Married on 03/18/2017

Kismet flower did an amazing job for my wedding day! Flowers were beautiful and fit perfectly with what I wanted. Best money spent and peace of mind regarding this detail of the wedding because I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lori · Married on 01/07/2017

Corynn made our wedding day a dream come true. She was always conscious of my ideas, requests & found things I could never have imagined based on our conversations of my vision (which was primitive at best compared to how our day turned out!) Having her team take care of all the details was the best thing we did when it came to "planning" on our end - we had all the time that day to focus on friends and family that were there to celebrate with us. It was the happiest day of our lives and so smooth, seamless & stress-free from our perspective because of Corynn! Everyone was so impressed by the floral arrangements and decor; I completely trusted Corynn with decisions in the end because I really only had a theme in mind based on the time of year that we chose - she took it to a whole other level while staying within my budget. Corynn is nothing short of amazing and we are both so very grateful that we had her to help our wedding day come together!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/29/2016

The Kismet team made my day feel like I was walking through a dream. Corynn listened to everything I said and got everything perfect down to the very last detail. I cried more walking down the aisle when I saw her than I did when I saw my husband, haha. Seriously, worth every single penny. Kismet is the absolute best.

Kismet Flowers 30
    Kismet Flowers 31
    Kismet Flowers 32

Mandi · Married on 07/30/2016

Corynn is as creative as she is talented. She listens thoughtfully, contributes with inspiration, and makes your wedding dreams a reality. She is hard working, organized, and above all an amazing florist! She loves what she does, and you can see it in everything she does! She even decorated our honeymoon suite to surprise my husband and I on our wedding night! Corynn is a treasure! She will make your event magical, and will be the best decision you make when planning your big day!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Corynn gave my wedding the extra touch of love to really make the day special. I wanted a plain white look across my floral arrangements, but she amplified it to look anything but plain. She even threw in extras at the last minute to make sure everything was perfect. We got tons of compliments! I'd use her again for any event!