Kirstyn Marie Photography Reviews

Kirstyn Marie Photography 3
Kirstyn Marie Photography 4
Kirstyn Marie Photography 5

Ann · Married on 07/24/2016

I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am that I found Kirstyn Marie photography! I'm sure by now you have realized how big of an investment a wedding photographer is. My fiancé and I had some trouble getting the money together and Kirstyn was very understanding and accommodating and we worked out a payment plan. Witch took a ton of stress and anxiety away from the situation. Fast forward to my wedding day.... Kirstyn showed up about seven months pregnant and as adorable as can be. The day of my wedding was about 110° and outside and no shade. This didn't seem to have any affect on Kirstyn and she didn't perform her job any less perfectly than any other day. She also made me look flawless despite the sweat and frizziness that came with the 110 degree day. If I could do my wedding all over again I would hands-down pick Kirstyn Marie photography to capture my special day!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

Kirstyn did a wonderful job shooting our wedding. She was very prompt and took amazing photos. I can't wait to see the rest when we receive them!

Sent on 10/11/2015

We loved Kirstyn! She's such a sweetheart, and our photos came out beautifully! We felt completely comfortable around her, and it felt natural being in front of her camera. She really puts her couples first!

Sent on 08/16/2016