Kirstyn Marie Photography Reviews

Kirstyn Marie Photography 4
Kirstyn Marie Photography 5
Kirstyn Marie Photography 6

Liz · Married on 06/09/2018

I was really nervous before our engagement pictures, because me and my husband are both pretty camera shy - but WOW! Kirstyn Marie Photography knows exactly how to make you feel comfortable and in love - all while cracking jokes, seriously getting to know you, and taking phenomenal pictures. I walked away from our engagement pictures floored by how genuine and kind Kirstyn is - and how comfortable me and my husband both felt around Kirstyn literally 5 minutes after we met her. On top of everything, Kirstyn is so hands on with her brides and will truly help you with anything and everything. From setting me up with the perfect wedding planner, to talking make-up, getting ready outfits and reception decor anytime I needed another opinion, to helping with a wedding-day crisis all while making me laugh - it's so obvious how much Kirstyn cares about her brides.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

If you want to not only look beautiful but to feel beautiful Kirstyn Marie Photography is for you!!! From the moment you connect with Kirstyn she makes you feel like the most important person in the world!!! Kirstyn went so beyond being my wedding photographer she was my fairy godmother, my dream come true! Her eye for details and just magical moments is truly just so amazing and unique! When I was lost and becoming Bridezilla, Kirstyn was the one who could make everything bright again! Kirstyn made sure I didn’t want for anything and that every detail I would ever want to see and remember was captured in detail and more!!! If I could choose any photographer in the world... I would choose you everytime!!! We love you sooo much and can’t wait to look back on these beautiful memories you captured for us!!! Call and book her today!!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 7
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 8
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 9
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 10
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 11
    Kirstyn Marie Photography 12

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Kirstyn is absolutely wonderful. She went way above and beyond anything we expected of her. Kirstyn was professional yet felt like a friend during the entire process. I trusted her decisions completely which made our wedding day so stress free! Not only is she great to work with she is very talented and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Kirstyn! Our engagement photos, bridal portraits and entire wedding album was amazing. She captured so many wonderful moments that allow me to relive my wedding day for the rest of my life. Kirstyn made my husband and I both feel so comfortable in front of the camera, she was a joy to work with. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Colledn · Married on 12/17/2016

Kirstyn's website drew me in right away! The way she uses natural light to create beautiful timeless pictures is amazing! Ben and I loved our engagement photo session and could not wait until our wedding day to see the beautiful photos Kirstyn would capture. Ben and I felt completely at ease knowing Kirstyn would be with us every step of the way on our wedding day. Ben and I are in love with our preview wedding photo and cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you to Kirstyn Marie Photography!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Luree · Married on 10/08/2016

Kirstyn, BEST PERSON, BEST PHOTOGRAPHER, GENEROUS, continuously looking out for her clients. Hurricane Matthew came on wedding day, and Kirstyn did a separate and new photo shoot so that my kids could have outdoor photos! She rented the tux for my son in law, made a hair and make up appointment for my daughter and let them relive their day outside. Who does that? Thank you is not enough!

Sent on 11/17/2016

morgan · Married on 10/08/2016

Kirstyn is unlike any normal wedding photographer. When you choose Kirstyn, you are not just choosing someone to take pictures of your wedding day, you are choosing a woman whom will become like family to you, your future spouse and your family. From the very beginning, Kirstyn made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera. Her personality exudes a kind of magic that is completely contagious. My husband and I chose a package with Kirstyn that included an engagement session, bridal portraits, as well as a full 12hr wedding day with second shooter included and I would say that her and her team were beyond worth every penny! Photography was very important to my husband and I, as well as our families, so we chose and booked Kirstyn as soon we chose a date and venue as her schedule fills up very quickly. Throughout the entire planning process, Kirstyn was flexible, accommodating and trust-worthy; she gave advice to me when I wasn't sure about floral choices and color palates and every time I made a new decision on "details" for the big day, I couldn't help but show off "sneak-peeks" to Kirstyn! Something else you should know about Kirstyn is that she is total perfectionist and values her work beyond any measurable amount; for example, our wedding day was during Hurricane Matthew, Kirstyn did not let the rain and wind affect her photography, adjusting to wind and rain was no small feat for Kirstyn- but she totally delivered. And on top of the gorgeous photos of our hurricane wedding, Kirstyn scheduled a date, after our honeymoon, for my husband and I and offered to re-create our wedding day looks so that she could provide more portraits of us on a beautiful fall afternoon, much like the one we had imagined when planning. If you are a bride or groom whom wants someone to photograph your wedding day and capture every special moment and treat you as if you were her very own family members, you should choose Kirstyn as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Paige · Married on 08/12/2016

To say I am pleased with the service provided by Kirstyn is a serious. understatement. She has gone way above and beyond any expectation I had when looking to hire a wedding photographer!
    First, lets talk about her photography, the reason most of you are reading this. She is seriously talented y’all! The lighting in her photos are beautiful, she takes amazing shots, and makes you feel so comfortable (which is a pretty important considering she spending one of the most important days of your life by your side).
    Kirstyn has one of the best personalities of anyone I have had the pleasure to meet in my life. She is so outgoing and kind hearted. Through the wedding planning process, she was there to offer advice whenever I needed it and truly cared about making this day perfect in my eyes. She took the time to get to know me and sent me pictures of things she thought I would like, from Pinterest worthy bouquets to beautiful earrings. Over the months spent planning my wedding, Kirstyn because a close friend whose thoughts and opinions I highly valued.
    Finally, I want to let you all know about Kirstyn's professionalism. I thought deciding on a wedding planner would be a hard decision, but boy did she make it simple. She responded to my emails so quickly and was easy to communicate with the entire time. Kirstyn happened to get pregnant in the months leading to wedding and her due date was originally two days after my wedding. What easily could have turned into a horror story went so smooth thanks to Kirstyn's handling of the situation. Before I even had time to worry, she reached out to me with the details she already planned with my blessing in the event her precious baby arrived earlier than expected.
    When I look back on my wedding day, I am thankful for so many things, but two in particular. I am thankful I married my best friend in the eyes of Our Lord and am thankful I trusted Kirstyn to capture the memories we will look back on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kristine · Married on 08/06/2016

I love love love Kirstyn!!! She became so much more than our wedding photographer, she truly became a friend and was so incredibly helpful during our wedding planning process. Anytime I had a question about anything she was a text, call or email away! Beyond that, she is SO talented and provided us with incredibly beautiful photos! Highly recommend!!!!

Katy · Married on 05/14/2016

Kirstyn was the first vendor we booked after locking in our date at the venue!!! And so glad we did - this girl is in demand, and its not hard to see why. Kirstyn was the photographer at my twin sister's wedding a year prior to mine, and our family fell in love with her and her amazing photos! So when my now husband proposed a week after my sister's wedding, we already had one vendor picked out! She even traveled all the way up to New Hampshire for our wedding, and given that we were planning everything from a distance, Kirstyn was super flexible and accommodating with scheduling our engagement session and sorting out travel up to NH. She goes above and beyond to make you feel super comfortable in front of the camera, and to say I am obsessed with our photos from the wedding is an understatement! You'll want to use Kirstyn for capturing more special events after the wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

Kirstyn was one of my absolute favorite vendors. Not only did she take the most beautiful pictures ever... She helped immensely with the planning process by making a TON of really great vendor recommendations. She's so sweet and easy to work with, and makes you feel like you belong on the cover of Vogue. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Kristin · Married on 02/27/2016

She flew all the way to Austin, TX to broaden her destination wedding portfolio, and took to the hill country like a fish to water.
    Her experience and skill were apparent immediately as she knew exactly how to use the subjects, lighting and environment to construct the most amazing shots--and they came out gorgeously. She helped come up with a shot list so nothing was forgotten. When new ideas came up for unlisted shots she was very enthusiastic and felt like she was part of the family--laughing along with the party and showing a genuine love for what she does. The turnaround time could not have been faster. Could not have picked a better photographer, period.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/23/2015

The day I met with Kirstyn is the day I felt my wedding vision come to life! She truly was hands down one of the best decisions I made for our August wedding! Her attention to detail, professionalism, responsiveness, advice and guidance is unmatched in the industry. She was more than just our wedding photographer on the day of our wedding, she was our friend and someone who we felt like we've known forever. Since my wedding, Kirstyn and I have stayed in touched and done additional sessions that I completely adore and cherish. I joke now that I am a life-long Kirstyn girl & that she is forever hired for every event, big or small; that happens in our lives. We couldn't imagine our special day with out her - We love you Kirstyn and thank you sooooo much for everything!

• Monique

Monique · Married on 08/22/2015

I love, love, love Kirstyn!! My husband and I just got our wedding photos back yesterday, but during the engagement and the wedding day everything was great! From our initial conversation over the phone I knew I wanted Kirstyn to capture our special day. Everything was professional and organized and she really helped in creating my wedding day schedule and how things would flow for the day.

Since I was out of state the entire planning process, Kirstyn worked with my husband and I and I really appreciate it. I wasn't able to do my bridal portraits before the wedding but we got some amazing shots on the wedding day!!! I am more than pleased with the final product!! I would recommend any bride to work with Kirstyn!! Her prices are more than reasonable and she really made this day less stressful and she can take some darn good pictures!!! I'm booking her when the babies start coming :)

Sent on 09/03/2015

I absolutely loved Kirstyn! Right off the bat she was one of those people that you feel like you've known for years. I didn't have to meet with other photographers because I knew right away I had to have her as my photographer. I loved her photos and style and her personality! She was always quick to respond to any questions and also helped with my day of timeline. My bridal portraits came out AMAZING and I know my wedding photos will too!! She is an absolute pleasure to work with and be around. She's always so positive, smiling, professional and so much fun to be around! She is definitely the person you want photographing your wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Alanna · Married on 05/09/2015

Kirstyn is a must book! She photographed our wedding a little over a year ago. The moment we met i knew i had found the right person to capture our wedding. She is friendly, funny and really helpfully! Extremely responsive to texts and emails throughout the whole process and even helped to pick the best place to capture engagements and bridal shots. Since my wedding she captured my twin sisters wedding in New Hampshire and will be doing one of my best friends in October! She cant get rid of me; loved her so much my husband and I even did a mini shoot with her for our Christmas card last year! Kirstyn was more than a photographer to us, she became a friend!

Caitlin · Married on 04/11/2015

When we first met Kirstyn we knew she had to be our photographer. She was the kind of person we knew we could be comfortable around and her photographs were beautiful. Boy, were we right. From our engagement photo shoot to the day of the weeding, we could not have asked for a better photographer. She was professional, personable and hilarious. Every time we look at our pictures a huge smile spreads across our face. She captured every moment and detail perfectly! We could not have asked for better.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/04/2015

Kirstyn was our wedding photographer and she was absolutely AMAZING! We had the wonderful opportunity to be in front of the camera with her on several occasions before the big day for engagements and a mini Christmas Tree session and every.single.picture was absolutely perfect in every way. From the time I booked her as my wedding photographer to the time she sent us our wedding photos, she was always readily available with any and all of my questions, which included questions beyond photography questions. She went OUT of her way to make our wedding absolutely perfect. The turn around on our wedding pictures was so fast and she even had a "sneak peak" ready that evening! Kirstyn was more than our wedding photographer, she truly turned into a great friend. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and made all our pictures look natural. She did everything she could to make us laugh and have fun! I HIGHLY recommend her!!! You will have absolutely beautiful pictures!!!!

<3Brittany Perry

Sent on 07/08/2016

Elizabeth O'Neill · Married on 11/19/2014

Kirstyn is so great, she is a very talented and passionate professional! I loved her flexibility and openness, as well as her 'eye' for great shots! She was a joy to work with, I would recommend her services to anyone! Her natural, soft and artistic approach to photography is inspiring! I believe that you can truly see Kirstyn's heart in every photo! When my husband and I began the journey to secure a wedding photographer we were quite skeptical, our wedding was very small and intimate and totally DIY, so it was a huge leap for us to reach out to a vendor. But, it was the BEST move, and investment that we could have made! We treasure our photos and are blessed to have found her!! We wouldn't have it any other way!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Leigh Ann · Married on 10/11/2014

Kirstyn is an AMAZING photographer. She is a magician behind the camera. I'm always amazed at the great work she does. She is such a fun person to be around and really makes having pictures taken fun. My husband said that he hates getting pictures done, but doesn't mind it at all when it's with Kirstyn. I would recommend Kirstyn to anyone, and I do! She's very professional, creative, and very kind and accommodating. I had my engagements with her, and now I've had my wedding day with her, I will hire her for others as well! I all ready can't wait to work with her again! Kirstyn is a rockstar!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Kindal · Married on 09/14/2014

Kirstyn is such an amazing photographer!She listened to the details and ideas we were looking for in our shoot and she brough it to life!Kirstyn was very flexible with my husbands military schedule.You can't beat the prices for the packages she has to offer.The quality of the photos are out of this world!She captured moments on our wedding day that my husband and I missed.I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

It is truly difficult to find words to describe what a beautiful person Kirstyn is inside and out. I knew the minute I got out of my car for our engagement pictures and she hugged me that I had made the right decision and I was absolutely going to adore this woman. I couldn't have been more correct. She is funny and creative and puts her whole heart into capturing such an important time in your lives. I HATE having my picture taken....once we got the pictures back you sure couldn't tell. Kirstyn made it fun! Prior to our wedding date she sent me the longest list of questions...they were genius! I knew she was putting her all into getting every shot possible on our big day! Having her around in the hotel while we were going through the chaos of getting ready was awesome. She is so relaxed and organized and somehow managed to make the most beautiful pictures out of the smallest things like my jewelry and bouquet. The photos of my husband and his groomsmen getting ready made my heart melt, just being able to see the fun they were all having was amazing. When we got our pictures back our family all sat down to view them together, it was like we were re-living the entire day. We laughed and cried together all over again and there is no way we can ever thank her enough for capturing the most beautiful memories for us. We love her dearly and know you will too.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

If you have ever been at a loss for words because of how wonderful something was, then you will understand how hard it is for me to write this review about Kirstyn. I hired her for an engagement session, bridal portraits, and my wedding day photos. I did not really think I wanted the engagement session at first because I had gotten engaged 6 months before I hired Kirstyn--by then I was focused on the wedding and not really thinking about the engagement. However, I'm very glad that I did an engagement session because it gave me and my fiance a chance to work with Kirstyn and get comfortable with her...great preparation for the wedding day when she's going to be with you all day. Anyway, all of the photos Kirstyn took were spectacular! That was no surprise because I had already seen her work. What you can't see by looking at her photos is what a fun, warm personality she has and how much she really cares about making your wedding day special. Kirstyn gave me lots of ideas and tips for my wedding and offered so much more than just great photos. She made me feel like no question was too small or irrelevant. If she had experience, she would offer insight and opinions. I absolutely loved working with Kirstyn and would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer. She's very professional, quick to respond, enthusiastic, and thoughtful. Most of all, she is passionate about her work, and it shows in all of her communication and in her photography. I could keep writing all day and never capture just how wonderful Kirstyn is. She is a stand out from the mediocre service we're all used to these days.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Beth · Married on 06/28/2014

Kirstyn was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding photography! In addition to our wedding day photos, we did engagement photos and I did boudoir and bridal portraits with Kirstyn. Kirstyn is so easy going and so much fun to work with! She made us feel so comfortable during photo sessions and throughout the whole wedding planning process. We trusted Kirstyn to pick out the locations for all of our sessions and she never ceased to amaze us! She definitely has an eye for photography and is extremely talented and professional. Her services are very affordable in my opinion. We feel very blessed to have met Kirstyn and that she was able to capture all of our special moments so beautifully! I am truly going to miss working with her! I would recommend Kirstyn Marie Photography to anyone and everyone for all of your photography needs! So spread the word!!!! :)

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kirstyn Marie Photography's reply:

Beth!! You two were a dream to work with!!! Thank you so much for the honor of capturing your beautiful day! I wish you both all the happiness in the world !!

Lora · Married on 05/03/2014

Kirstyn was so amazing to work with. She paid attention to every detail we wanted in our photos. Our engagement photos came out absolutely amazing and we were so pleased with them. We knew that our wedding photos would be just as, if not more amazing. Kirstyn also did my bridal portraits. It was an amazing session, and after seeing the photos, I almost didn't want to wait until after the wedding to share them with everyone. They were beautiful. Our wedding photos were everything that we dreamed of and more. Kirstyn did such an amazing job and we got our photos back shortly after the wedding. Not only is Kirstyn's work absolutely amazing, but her personality is as well. She is so down to earth and fun and wasn't afraid to laugh with us. She let us be our goofy selves. She was so attentive to any questions I had or any details that I decided I wanted. We almost wish we could get married again, just so we could work with her again and take some more beautiful photos. Thank you so much Kirstyn for capturing beautiful memories for us that we'll be able to look back on forever!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kirstyn Marie Photography's reply:

Lora, you guys were so amazing! Thank you for being so wonderful!!! I had so much fun on your wedding day--you two are perfect for each other!! (Bailey too ;) )