Kiowa County Media Center Reviews

7 | Wichita, KS

7 Reviews for Kiowa County Media Center

7 Kiowa County Media Center Reviews

Trini · Married on 10/14/2017

There are no words to even express how much we love our video! From working with Cassie on our contract to working with Seth the day of our wedding; everything was perfect and so easy! When my husband and I watched our video it brought tears to our eyes. We got to relive our perfect day all over again. Thank you thank you thank you. I highly recommend Kiowa County Media as your wedding videographer.

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Our videographer was very nice and was timely!! He made it very stress free. Our actual video was amazing!! I would definitely give them a 10/10.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Kiowa County Media Center's reply:

Thanks, Jessica! Your wedding day was so fun to shoot. We wish you and Kyle both the best!

Megan · Married on 09/02/2017

I brag about our wedding video to everyone! I would highly recommend working with KCMC!

Haleigh · Married on 08/05/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better team to work with! I am so pleased with the work that Grant did and am so glad I have this memory of my wedding day!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kiowa County Media Center's reply:

We enjoyed creating a keepsake of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and Clayton.

Megan · Married on 06/10/2017

We loved our video! Grant did a wonderful job and was very, very flexible with what we wanted. We would definitely recommend them to other couples!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kiowa County Media Center's reply:

Thanks for kicking off our 2017 wedding season with a beautiful summer sunflower wedding! We are so glad that you and Brett are happy with your wedding film, and can enjoy it for years to come.

Lindsey · Married on 05/29/2016

Grant and the Kiowa County Media Center provided videography at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the end result. The professionalism, quality of product, and reasonable package prices provided by the KCMC were top notch. They were very helpful, available, and flexible. It is obvious that the bride and groom are first priority to them! If you're on the fence about wedding videography, DO IT!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Kiowa County Media Center's reply:

Lindsey, thanks for choosing us as your wedding videographer! The letters that you and Robbie read to each other made your highlight film even more special.

Brandi

Best experience I could have ever asked for! So happy and impressed with the entire process from beginning to the end! I have recommended you to many soon to be brides!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Kiowa County Media Center's reply:

Brandi, we're so glad to hear that you are happy with our work! Thanks for helping spread the word!