Kio Kreations, LLC Reviews

189 | Naperville, IL

189 Reviews for Kio Kreations, LLC

Sarah · Married on 01/01/2011

I was the definition of a procrastinating bride and, just a few short weeks before the wedding, had not secured a florist. From my initial e-mail exchange through our phone conversations, Kristen was professional, fun, creative and sassy. She brought forward some new flower arrangement ideas, including blooms I never would have considered. Kristen truly went above and beyond and even delivered our flowers to the event site. My now-husband and I were on the tightest of tight budgets, but I don't regret the investment we made in Kristen's floral arrangements. We would recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Kristin · Married on 12/18/2010

I called Kristen from Kio Kreations with only about 5 weeks notice before my December 2010 wedding and she was so helpful, excited, professional and accommodating that I really can't say enough nice things about her. She handled the decor at the church, including a monogrammed aisle runner, the altar flowers, Mary's altar flowers, and pew decorations, as well as outfitting the bridal party and our guests of honor with beautiful bouts and corsages. At the reception site (which was in another city quite a distance away from the church) she handled all of the table decorations, special favors for our guests, special lights and petals to decorate the cake table and the card tables. She also made our escort cards, which took all that stress off of me and that way people were actually able to read what the card said. After the reception was over she was right there to handle the break down and clean up. Everything was so gorgeous and I'm still getting comments a month later about how pretty everything was. My favortie part about Kio's services was my bouquet. I could not beleive how beautiful it was and how happy I was to be carrying it around on my wedding day. Amazing! I would recommend Kristen for any of your floral needs because she has an intuition, such a great eye, and can work with any style or budget issue you might have. Plus, her work is incredible!

Sent on 01/21/2011

Dana · Married on 10/23/2010

Kristen of Kio Kreations was so great to work with. She is so talented and creative. She took all of my ideas and color scheme and put her own beautiful touch on everything. She had great ideas that she was always willing to share, but never pushed her own opinion on me. I added different things quite a few times (# of corsages, bouts, added centerpieces, etc)..she was so easy going and would give me a new quote within a day or two if not sooner. Kristen was always responsive and available which I greatly appreciated. She was the only vendor that I felt like I didn't have to keep checking up on..she did everything perfectly, arrived on time at all locations, and the flowers were gorgeous. I was sooo happy with her work and I highly recommend using Kio Kreations! Thanks Kristen!!

Sent on 01/10/2011

allison · Married on 10/16/2010

Kio Creations was amazing, beyond creative and everything looked wonderful. The flowers and decorations made the church and reception even that more beautiful. No details were forgotten. Simply amazing work, I would recommend to anyone looking for a creative, amazing florist. Great value for the product and work!!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2010

Kristen was absolutely amazing from beginning to end!! She did my invitations, programs, escort cards, table numbers and of course flowers!! I loved the vibrant colors of the flowers and all of her work was amazing!! She is so creative and talented!! Everyone was commenting on how beautiful everything looked!!
    She had some many great ideas and was so willing to do whatever I needed. The price value was amazing as well!! I would recommend her to anyone and you would be silly if you didn’t use her!!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Stephanie · Married on 09/11/2010

If there were a 10 out of 10 I would give that score to my wonderful florist Kristen Janes of kiokreations.
    This floritst went above and beyond all my expectations with floral. Kristen visited my venue with me. Helped me choose my color pallate, created beautiful floral creations based on the colors, and helped me choose linen colors as well.
    I couldn't be more thrilled with the customer service, the BEAUTIFUL FLORAL Bouquet and all other centerpieces, bouts, mother's flowers, and cocktail hour arrangements. THEY WERE STUNNING. The set up and clean up was executed perfectly. Kristen is a very hip, talented artist and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING HER SERVICES FOR YOUR WEDDING. HER WORK IS STUNNING. The florals are more beautiful in person than in pictures and the pics are pretty awesome.
    Thank you Kristen for creating our vision and making it come to life, I cried when I saw our reception room. Wonderful Job!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Christina · Married on 09/04/2010

Kristen is a wonderful helpful person. She made my wedding beautiful. I could not be more amazed by the work she does. That you Kio for making my perfect!

Sent on 09/10/2010

Cara · Married on 08/21/2010

I can't say enough good things about Kristen. We hired her about a year and a half before our wedding, so we had lots of changes to our contract before the wedding. She was always responsive and never made me feel guilty about needing to change something. Our colors were periwinkle, black, hot pink and orange, all of which I love, but needless to say, I was a little nervous about how everything would come together. Kristen listened to all of my concerns, even my neurotic request to have a specific color orange. She offered to meet with us again because she could tell I was nervous. We even went to her flower distributor where we could show her exactly what we liked and didn't like - which she does for all of her clients. The flowers looked amazing, and we got so many complements. Kristen even surprised me with some pink garden roses (which look just like peonies) in my bouquet because she knew that I was bummed that peonies aren't in season in August. I'm confident that if she could have grown peonies for me, she would have! Her pricing is amazing. She is super busy during the summer, so it may take her a few days to respond (unless it's your wedding that weekend) - but she is very good about communicating when she won't be available. She is a great listener, very creative and modern, and does a fantastic job. She took our vision and made it come to life - even better than we had imagined. I will definitely use her again anytime I need a florist.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2010

Awesome! Couldn't be happier with how our flowers turned out at our wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2010

Kate · Married on 07/23/2010

Working with Kristen and Kio Kreations was an absolute pleasure. I put a lot of faith in her, not explicitly telling her what I wanted my bouquet to look like, but rather showing her a few pictures of our venue and my favorite color. She put together a fabulous bridal bouquet better than anything I would have come up with on my own.

She had also provided us with some orchids and curly willow to be displayed at certain spots on our cake. When our cake was late to the venue because of some damage that occurred during transport, Kristen actually waited at our venue just for it to arrive! I think a lot of vendors would have left at this point, but Kristen wanted our cake to look just perfect - and it did!

I would use Kio Kreations again in a second. She does amazing quality work for great prices and she's passionate about what she does!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Jodi · Married on 07/16/2010

Kristen is awesome. I received so many compliments on everything she did for my wedding.

Sent on 07/19/2010

Jayna · Married on 06/20/2010

Kristen was great! Our wedding turned out awesome. Everyone loved the floral. She knew what look I was going for and she surpassed it! Great Job!!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2010

Kristen at Kio Kreations was a joy to work with. She saw exactly what my vision was and brought it to life with some of the richest colors I could have imagined. She thought of and created the smallest of details for my cookie bar and overall was awesome. You will not regret choosing her- my compliments on her work have been endless! She is the best!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/12/2010

Kristen was such a wonderful vendor to work with. I was so impressed with all of the bouquets and they stayed fresh the entire night. Kristen went above and beyond my expectations to create a beautiful setting for our ceremony and reception.
    We had so many complements on our table decor as well as the table numbers and escort cards that Kristen created.
    I would recommend Kio Kreations to any bride!!!

Sent on 06/22/2010

C · Married on 06/11/2010

Kristen was amazing. Her flowers were beautiful and screen printing were beautiful, modern, and made the entire look of my wedding come together.

Sent on 06/20/2010

HEIDI · Married on 05/30/2010

Kristen of Kio Kreations was exceptionally wonderful to work with. From the start, Kristen listened to my needs, offered fantastic, modern and classy ideas, was prompt in always returning my numerous email questions, was flexible in meeting at a convenient times and places for me, and most importantly worked within my tighter budget! And that was all before the wedding!!
    On my actual wedding day, she truly made my vision come true. Everything was extremely elegant and tasteful, and we were completely on the same page because she listens and truly aims to make the bride happy! The quality of all the flowers, centerpieces, and even little extras like my monogrammed runner, adorable hanging-letter-initials at my venue gate, and detailed accents throughout my reception venue were phenomenal. She even threw in an adorable ‘reception welcome’ sign that was an awesome surprise.
    Overeall, the sleek and stunning look as I envisoned came to life with Kristen, and she truly gave my reception room the elegant look I dreamed of! Kristen’s services are outstanding, and I am so happy I booked with her! Thanks Kristen, and best wishes with your wonderful business in the future.
    Heidi, 5/30/10 Chicago Bride :)

Sent on 06/14/2010

Amy · Married on 05/28/2010

I can't say enough GREAT things about Kio Kreations and Kristen! Kristen made our whole wedding process easy. She was extremely creative and offered advice and options that I couldn't have gotten any where else and for the price. Kio Kreations is hands down a MUST HAVE for all weddings and events. I have already referred many of my fellow bride friends to her. She did my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen boutineers, centerpieces, wedding ceremony programs, table numbers, and provided a parasol which read "Thank You" for pictures to use on our Thank You cards. I have received numerous compliments about her work and I would recommend her to any one!!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Adrianna · Married on 05/16/2010

Kristen was a joy to work with! From the begining, she was flexible, had a lot of great ideas, and very understanding! There were a few last minute changes at the end, and she was, again, very flexible. The day of, my mother decided she really wanted the Godparents to have bouts, and Kristen quickly made some beautiful pieces right on the spot! The arrangements she put together from the centerpieces to the bouquets, to the a-mazing Escort Card Table centerpiece were better than I could have imagined! Her prices are extremely reasonable, especially with the exceptional service she provides. Her name is first out of my mouth when anyone asks me to recommend a florist; we could not have been happier!

Sent on 05/20/2010

Jenean · Married on 05/15/2010

Kio Kreations was amazing! Kristen is SO creative, she will work with any vision you have and will provide endless ideas if you don't have a vision yet. She was quick to respond to phone calls and emails and was always flexible with any changes I threw at her...and there were quite a few! I had the wedding of my dreams and it wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without her wonderful service, creativity, and personality. I HIGHLY recommend Kio Kreations!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2010

Kio Kreations was a great vendor to work with. I would recommend to anyone. No problems or issues at ALL!!!

Sent on 05/14/2010

Laura · Married on 05/07/2010

I loved our flowers, they were absolutely beautiful. Kio does wonderful work. My cousin & his wife used her also and their wedding flowers were just as beautiful.

Sent on 05/17/2010

anne · Married on 05/01/2010

Kristen is great! I knew from looking at her extensive portfolio on her website that I could just tell her what I wanted and I could trust her to do a beautiful job - and she did! The flowers were beautiful, she was so available via email (so important for the busy bride) and very creative. She did our table numbers too and they were fantastic. So reasonably priced too!

Sent on 05/11/2010
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 04/24/2010

This was a no brainer. This was such a minor thing for the wedding but it made such a big impact! My Husband loves Mob movies and we incorporated that with the wedding threw Kio Kreations. At every table we had a different movie that my husband loves. Everybody was walking around and say "hey, I'm at the Casino table" everybody got such a kick out of it. And the best thing of all it was one of the most inexpensive move we made. And this was the final touch for are wedding. Whatever idea you have Kio Kreations can make it come to life!!!!!! God Bless K|K

Hope & Joey

Sent on 05/27/2010

Stephanie · Married on 04/17/2010

Kio Kreations was one of my absolute favorite vendors. From the minute I met with Kristen, I could tell she just "got" my vision. She had awesome ideas that I never had thought about and I swear she could read exactly what I was looking for. She was so easy to work with during the process, typically we communicated over email, which she responded to very quickly. She is organized and helped me with much more than floral. She went way above and beyond for my wedding. When the flowers arrived the day of, they were so much cooler than I had ever imagined! She really took the ideas we spoke about to the next level. I also knew I could trust her to make sure everything at the venue was right as well. I would highly highly recommend booking her (early!).

Sent on 04/27/2010

Danielle · Married on 04/16/2010

Kristen is an incredible person to work with! Everything was beautiful for our April wedding because of her! She made my day stress-free and gorgeous!

Danielle Speciale