Kio Kreations, LLC Reviews

189 | Naperville, IL

189 Reviews for Kio Kreations, LLC

Lisa · Married on 12/07/2013

Kristen and her team at Kio are AMAZING!! So creative...they took my vision beyond what I even imagined it to be. I certainly didnt go for the typical flowers, and that was no problem at all for Kio. Three years later and visions of the beautiful flowers still flit through my head, and I love looking at the pictures over and over again. Kristen was easy to work with and the value for money was out of this world. I would recommend Kio over and over and over again.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/30/2013

I LOVED MY FLOWERS!!!! They were beautiful and tasteful! Kristen gave great ideas and recommendations when I was making my decisions! My bouquet was delivered to my house early the morning of! I was very pleased!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2013

Kristin was AMAZING! I knew what I wanted, but had a really hard time explaining it. She had SO many examples of flowers she has done previously in similar seasons, colors and themes. It really helped me pick and choose what would be perfect for my day.

She was one vendor I knew I did not have to worry about. Her staff was able to drop flowers at three locations (my house, church and reception location). When I arrive at both the church and the reception, I was blown away by how great everything looked. I would definitely recommend Kio Kreations for any wedding or big event!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2013

Kio Kreations is amazing. You will not be disappointed if you select them! They are reasonable priced and so easy to work with! Kristen had so many great ideas and really worked with me to bring everything to life. I couldn't have asked for more. The bouquets and the centerpieces were better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2013

Koi Creations was an absolute pleasure to work with for my Geneva river front wedding! Kristen sees to it that each bride's vision and style is executed on their special day. We even spent a day at the flower wholesale warehouse identifying exactly what I was hoping to achieve. I also found some vintage pieces she Incorporated perfectly with her team. On the day of every detail was perfection, from the ceremony arch to the aisle caps to our table pieces and numbers. I loved ever aspect and owe Kristen and Lion Creations for making my wedding day even more amazing than I thought it would be!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Richie · Married on 09/14/2013

It took two weeks after my destination wedding weekend to figure out how to write a review about my wedding flowers. Not just because I'm a male writing about flowers, but instead, trying to describe such beauty in a matter of a few words is more difficult than I had imagined. So many adjectives come to mind when I think of Kio Kreation's work: Gorgeous, fabulous, masculine, unique, colorful, serene...I could go on.

When meeting with the Kreative Kio herself, Kristen, she first helped my husband and I decide on our wedding colors since we were completely unsure. After describing our ceremony being performing outdoors along the Mississippi River during the Autumn in Galena, Illinois, we all decided on tangerine and lime green. Besides determining what our wedding colors would be, I wanted to get across my request for the flowers to be beautiful yet still masculine. After all, it was for a gay wedding. This was not an obstacle for Kristen. She is extremely talented and already had hundreds of flower species come to mind that she wanted to use. She used her computer to show us her ideas on a floral database.

Kristen captured not only exactly what I desired, but beyond my expectations. When my sister-in-law arrived with the flowers in her car, I had never seen floral arrangements that were so damn spectacular. Not only does she only use fresh and in-season flowers, I felt like I would need to be on a month-long excursion in the Amazon to find such flowers. The flowers arrive in individual boxes with a sticker stating the names/titles of each wedding participant. Don't believe me? See for yourself:
    -Here's how they arrive: http://www.yelp.com/biz_…
    -Our table flower arrangements: http://www.yelp.com/biz_…
    -My boutonniere: http://www.yelp.com/biz_…
    -My mother's wrist corsage: http://www.yelp.com/biz_…

If you want jaw-dropping flowers at any event, I always recommend Kio Kreations!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2013

The flowers were my favorite part of the day. If I could give Kristen 10 stars I would. Everything was perfect and gorgeous. Exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/10/2013

Just look at Kio's website or Facebook page and you know Kristen and her team do AMAZING work. I only had a vague semblance of what I wanted in terms of flowers when I first met with Kristen (I know nothing about flowers!) She took the little information I gave her, ran with it, and put together something better than I could ever imagine. Kristen exudes confidence and competence, and she's just one of those people that you just trust.

Sent on 09/11/2013
  • Marlena

Marlena · Married on 07/27/2013

Wow!! That was exactly what I said when I saw my wedding bouquet. I could not believe how beautiful my flowers were. I knew they would be amazing but I didn't think they would take my breath away, literally. My bridesmaids bouquets were just as gorgeous. Then walking into the the reception venue, my place card table looked amazing as well as all of the centerpieces. All night long my guests kept saying how beautiful my flowers are. I would 100% recommend Kristen and Kio Kreations in a heartbeat. I will remember her for any future events I may be planning. Thank you for making my wedding day so beautiful and colorful with the most amazing beautiful arrangements I have ever seen.

Sent on 08/13/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2013

If you’re reading this review and considering to book Kio Kreations for you wedding or any event, you really need to do so!

Working with Kristin from the very beginning really brought a sense of tying the whole vision of the day together in the most creative and unique way! Her talent is one of a kind and the fact that she is also a very genuine and kind person really just won me over for planning our wedding day!

To give you a brief glimpse of why I would absolutely recommend her: Kristen willingly met with me on numerous occasions to discuss additions and alterations to my thought process of the vision of flowers and decor, attended our tasting to help pick out final touches, to designing the most beautiful arrangements I've ever seen! The flowers and decor she supplied were incredibly gorgeous and more than I ever could have imagined. The bouquet handle itself was a work of art with an incredible layout of my grandmother's and great-grandmother's buttons, which was so breathtaking and just beautiful. The altarpieces at the church were stunning! I still have the beauty of them engraved in my memory when I was walking down the aisle. When we arrived at our reception and I saw our place card table, I was beyond impressed! That display was truly a work of art and one I wish I could have kept around much longer than the length of our reception! Each of the tables, with the centerpieces, were truly perfection and fit in so well with the image I had in mind for our special day.

Kristin’s talent is truly incredible and I feel so lucky to have worked with her to make our wedding day flowers and decor fabulous and memorable!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Katelyn · Married on 07/06/2013

Kristin was fabulous to work with! I met with her about 11 months before our wedding and thought I knew what I wanted, but 6 weeks before our big day, I wasn't sure! So I made another appointment and she sat down with me and talked me through the flowers I picked and gave her suggestions! Our flowers were beautiful and fun! She also created our table numbers for us, which everyone could not stop talking about! She made sure to help add a lot of little details to all our flowers, which made it so special and unique! We would recommend Kio Kreations to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

MY FLOWERS WERE AMAZING!! EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!! Kristen was great to work with.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Kate · Married on 06/14/2013

Kristen is creative and intuitive - she is so talented at taking your vision and making it better than you could have imagined! We loved our bouquets and centerpieces SO much! We loved working with her and everything went flawlessly the day of our wedding!

Sent on 06/22/2013

We were thrilled with the flowers for my daughter's wedding! Kristen did an amazing job making our vision come true. She has the ability to listen to your simple ideas, add her special talents and make incredible masterpieces! Kristen also made beautiful centerpieces for the wedding shower and the rehearsal dinner. All were perfect and captured the theme!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/17/2013

Kristen and her team are amazing! She turned my wedding into a beautiful day full of wonderful details and decorations! When I first met Kristen, I had just gotten engaged and had a small idea of what I wanted for my wedding. Kristen and the team at KIO turned my small ideas into a wonderful vision that I used while planning the rest of my wedding. Our wedding turned out amazing!! Kristen is so easy to work with and helpful. Kristen is like a friend who truly cares about what your big day looks and feels like. Kristen truly listens to your thoughts and each wedding is unique! My best friend got married three weeks before me and also used KIO and our flowers and decorations were so different and special to us. My Mom and I were both emailing Kristen last minute to ask questions and Kristen was so reassuring and confident. Our wedding would not have been the same without KIO!

Sent on 06/13/2013

sarah · Married on 04/27/2013

Kio is the best!!!! I have already referred 4 more family/friend brides to Kristin right away!! All of which booked her. Kristin is amazing knowing all things flowers and her visions are amazing!!!! I gave her ideas and she blew it up better than I ever could have imagined. Kio was my favorite vendor by far!!!! Very easy and flexible to work with. I changed my flowers a week before our wedding and they were ok with it. Also had her make some paper products for us (table numbers with our pictures growing up on them, thank you prop, card box monogram) all were amazing and perfect!!! I will use kio for my future baby showers and any other excuse that i need flowers for :)

Sent on 05/16/2013

Kio Kreations did an amazing job on all the floral arrangements as well as helping with all of the decor and final details! My wedding theme was vintage with lots of pearls and feathers and it was beautiful thanks to Kio! We had so many compliments on our flowers. They did a great job!

Sent on 09/11/2013

I don't know where to begin with Kristen...she is absolutely amazing at what she does! She had so many different ideas to help us decide what would be perfect for us. She is a creative genius and I LOVED working with her!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Audrey · Married on 11/17/2012

Perfection and ease. LOVED working with Kristen and Kio.

Sent on 12/02/2012

From the very first inquiry I sent Kristen, her responsiveness, energy, and professionalism rang true. She made some of the most intimidating decisions (for me) some of the easiest parts of the planning process.

Originally, I was convinced that I was going to go DIY with my centerpieces, but as soon as I met with Kristen, her passion and energy from the creation through to delivery was just so inspiring to me, and I couldnt imagine working with anyone else.

My bridal bouquet was more gorgeous than I even imagined it to be. Delivering everything herself, accompanied by her team, she included custom instructions on how to keep the flowers looking fresh throughout the day. I couldnt have been happier with the presentation and service!! DEFINITELY would recommend Kristen and her team to anyone, from beginner or expert, in the market for a gorgeous floral display.

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • Ursula

Ursula · Married on 10/27/2012

I can't say enough about Kristen Janes and her team at Kio Kreations. I originally found Kio Kreations because I intended to do my own centerpieces, and located a crafts website that had a picture of exactly what I wanted. I contacted the site which referred me to Kristen. After meeting with her, I realized I would rather pay her and her team than do them myself, since her prices were extremely reasonable. I also arranged for her to do our bridal bouquets and decorate our church.

I can say, without a doubt, the flowers, centerpieces, and stunning church decorations were my favorite part of the wedding. They were INCREDIBLE. Kristen worked with me to create something truly unique, and people did not stop talking about how beautiful everything looked.

While I am glad the wedding is behind us, I will miss working with Kristen and her team, and seeing their works of art come to fruition!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Bethanne · Married on 09/15/2012

Kio Kreations truly helped us to create the wedding we were dreaming of. After meeting with Kristen for the first time, we felt that she totally "got" us and what we were envisioning for our day. She was always willing to meet with us throughout our year-and-a-half of wedding planning and incorporate our ideas, along with tweaking things along the way as our plans evolved. I can't describe how pleased we were with our flowers, our seating chart, and our table numbers-- they far exceeded anything we imagined, and we got so many compliments from our guests and other vendors. I would recommend Kio Kreations to any couple who wants unique, creative, beautiful touches at their wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

Kristen was great to work with! Everything was so gorgeous when we got to the venue (Boulder Ridge), I was shocked and amazed how everything came together so beautifully. Even though you plan for so long (1.5 years) you can only imagine what it's going to look like. Kristen executed what we had envisioned! She was easy to get a hold of considering she had a baby right before our wedding. She is so detail oriented with everything that every detail included was perfect! I would highly recommend her and her team. They were there to set up and take down and considering we had two ceremonies at two different places, she was accommodating in making the extra trips to make sure every detail was in place at each venue plus she delivered the flowers to a different location (the hotel) where we were getting ready! Considering we lived out of state and could only meet certain times, she was flexible in meeting with us. Not only did she do our flowers, but she did our table numbers, table cards, special signs that were made, our Garrets popcorn bar, set up our Chuppah which was unsafe due to weather conditions and had to at the last minute set it up inside the venue! Kristen is practically a wedding coordinator, not just a florist! She is definitely worth the price, it's like getting two for the price of one!

Sent on 11/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2012

Kio Kreations is without a doubt the GREATEST vendor when it comes to wedding flowers. The choice to go with Kio Kreations for all my flowers was the best decision I made throughout the wedding process. From the very beginning, owner Kristen Janes was helpful, professional, and incredibly creative. She helped me form a vision of what I wanted my wedding flowers to be; this couldn't have been an easy task for her considering I knew nothing about flowers when I started planning my wedding. Somehow she helped me have the most beautiful combination of flowers that I've ever seen at a wedding. All of my guests raved about the combinations of orchids, lisanthus, and cymbidiums (to name just a few!) that she put together for my wedding. The flowers were INCREDIBLY fresh, too, unlike any I've ever seen at an event. Kristen and her staff were so attentive the day of the wedding too. They made sure everyone got their bouts, bouquets, and wrist corsages without skipping a beat. To take the cake, poor Kristen was due any minute with her first child, yet she still managed to be on site the day of the wedding and made sure everything went off without a hitch perfectly. People are still raving about the flowers at my wedding. You can go to the Kio Kreations website, click on "Gallery", and select "Steve and Rachel's Wedding July 27" to see a slideshow from the day. Go with Kio Kreations; they were worth every penny we spent and more. Best florist ever!

Sent on 08/12/2012

Laura · Married on 07/14/2012

The floral arrangements that Kio Kreations created for my wedding were breathtaking! They were more beautiful then I could even have imagined or described. The flowers were definitely the highlight of our wedding and reception. Everyone kept commenting to me how gorgeous the flowers were. Kristen was a pleasure to work with. She and her team were incredibly professional. Kristen was always quick to respond to my e-mails. She is wonderful to work with, extremely artistic and creative, and was able to give life to our visions. Kio Kreations also did our seating cards, table cards, wedding program, a wishing tree, and a card bird cage for us. Those all turned out fantastic as well. I loved how everything tied together with our color scheme of purple, lime green, and silver. I also thought the prices at Kio Kreations were very reasonable for the amazing quality that you get. I liked how Kristen reused the flowers from our wedding ceremony at our reception. I thought that was very smart! Everything was so perfect at our wedding and reception and Kio Kreations was a major reason why!! I would highly recommend using Kio Kreations to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 07/18/2012