Kio Kreations, LLC Reviews

189 | Naperville, IL

189 Reviews for Kio Kreations, LLC

Nadia · Married on 09/29/2015

AMAZING!! One of my favorite things about the wedding was the flowers and my ceremony arch. I couldn't be happier and the price was reasonable and they were so great to work it. Very professional and just brilliant design. Loved all my centerpieces too, the sadest part was seeing them taken down at the end of the night..but we kept the curly willows and dried some of the flowers to save!!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

I would recommend Kristen and her floral staff to anyone! She created my vision and more for my wedding day! Her knowledge and experience really helped to create my vision in my budget! She's truly amazing!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kristen is a creative genius. I'm one of those brides who couldn't make up my mind on anything, and I gave her a lot of liberties in it. She totally got it right!
    When I met with her, I told her that flowers were not in my budget, and I wanted to go as cheap as possible (carnations and baby's breath lol). Kristen said lets meet and talk.
    This is how the conversation went.
    Me - I like peonies.
    Kristen - Nope. They're out of season and they will be super expensive. Try juliet garden roses instead.
    Me - Okay. I like (insert flower here).
    Kristen - Nope. Out of season. We can do this one instead.
    Me - Okay. I like Hydrangeas.
    Kristen - Nope. You're having an outdoor summer wedding. We can try this instead.

She seriously had a solution to everything. When it was all said and done, there I was - planning this intricate, gorgeous wedding rather than the cheap thing I was picturing. I was expecting her to say like 3000+.
    Nope. It was like 1200.

She will not steer you wrong!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Nicki · Married on 08/07/2015

Kristen & co. did a absolutely incredible job with our florals. Kristen was more than happy to meet with me on a few occasions to go over my overall vision and concept/feel that I dreamt of for our wedding. She is wonderful with custom work too. Her team hung a gorgeous chandelier over our alter and it turned out more magical that I even anticipated. And as for the flowers themselves TO DIE FOR. Honestly, she blew away my expectations. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Julie · Married on 08/01/2015

I had an amazing experience working with Kristen and Kio Kreations. I didn't know flowers very well going into the wedding planning process, but after meeting with Kristen, bringing photos of ideas - Kristen seemed to know exactly what I was picturing. She is a true artist! I was so amazed (above and beyond) when I saw my flowers on my wedding day! They were everything I wanted and more. She did a phenomenal job, and truly has such a talent for floral design. Her studio also offers such great pieces to accent the flowers! We chose lanterns and birch wood for our center pieces, and Kristen helped us design the floral look of our wedding. I will always be recommending and supporting Kio Kreations for their AMAZING work!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Nina · Married on 07/25/2015

If you are looking for the MOST TALENTED florist in the business, Kristen from Kio Kreations is your girl! I honestly don’t even have the words to describe how talented and creative this woman is!

I decided to meet with Kristen over a year and half before our wedding because upon looking at her work, I knew that she could book far in advance. When I sat down with Kristen, I showed her a few pictures of flowers I liked and explained my vision and Kristen just seemed to really get it. Kristen had a clear idea of how I wanted our venue, the Danada House, to look and even showed me samples of flowers that had a similar look to what I wanted for our wedding. Kristen was the first and only florist that I met with and it honestly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

On the day of the wedding I can only use one word to describe Kristen’s work: PERFECTION! I was completely blown away at the stunning bouquets and how beautiful the cocktail areas and reception space looked at the Danada House. I could not have imagined things looking more perfect! After the wedding ended, the one thing my mom could not stop talking about was how GORGEOUS the flowers were. I wish I still had every single arrangement she made!

I also wanted to add that for the amount of flowers we had (which was a lot), I thought Kristen’s pricing was very reasonable!

Kristen is extremely passionate about her work and is very willing to work with you to get you what you want in your budget. I highly recommend Kristen and her team at Kio Kreations!!

Sent on 12/24/2015

What can I say about Kristen and her team besides the fact that they are amazing! The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I had wished for and more. Aside from how amazingly creative her ideas are and how beautiful her floral arrangements are, she also made my planning process so much easier because I contracted her services for our placecards, favors, table numbers, programs and more. She made everything flow so well, I felt like my wedding was straight from pinterest. Thank you, Kristen, for your amazing creativity and fantastic talent. You truly made such a difference in our wedding day.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Taylor · Married on 05/30/2015

Book Kio now! Honestly they were hands down the best vendor I had for my wedding down. Bar none!

• User5122052 · 2+ years ago

We loved working with Kristen on our flowers for the wedding. She has a true eye for detail and creativity. She knows flowers very well and works hard to make your vision become a reality. Our flowers were beautiful! I think the most important thing when selecting vendors is having someone that is responsive. ALthough the vendors are juggling multiple clients, you want to feel comfortable and have your questions answered. Kristen is THE vendor to help you do that. She answers all questions quickly, answers her phone and sets up meetings on your schedule. I could not have asked for a better experience and our flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Becky · Married on 05/08/2015

Kristen is amazingly creative and incredibly easy to work with. I knew I wanted beautiful vibrant flowers and candles, but had very little idea about what exactly I wanted the flowers to look like. We met with Kristen and told her a little bit about our style and colors and the flowers that she produced were beyond my wildest dreams. The price that we paid for what Kristen did was completely worth it. When mother nature forced our planned outdoor ceremony indoors she worked with the venue to pretty up the indoor space with the centerpieces that we were using for the reception. I have zero complaints and nothing I would change about working with Kio. Kristen is phenomenal and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Devin · Married on 03/28/2015

Kio Kreations is amazing! I hired Kio for my wedding in March. I met her through my best friend and had been admiring her work for years on Facebook. When I finally got engaged, hiring Kio for my wedding flowers was a no brainer! I know very little about flowers and have zero creative juices. Kristen was able to take what few thoughts and ideas I had and turn them into amazing pieces. She was extremely flexible too. We changed around centerpieces and ideas several times, and she was always willing to make it work and offer helpful suggestions. About a month or two before the wedding, we decided to have Kristen make our ceremony programs and escort cards, and those turned out great as well. My flowers and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding - I couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 04/25/2015

Shann · Married on 02/14/2015

Kristen does beautiful work. I had no idea what I was looking for in my floral décor aside from the colors and general "feel" I wanted. Kristen took that little bit and created lovely bouquets and arrangements that blended gorgeously with my theme. I could not have been happier. She was also very attentive when she delivered the flowers, helping with set-up, troubleshooting, and lending her creative hand to my father so he didn't have to tie pretty bows :)

Sent on 03/11/2015

Mary Ellen · Married on 12/24/2014

I used Kristen and her team for my wedding and the florals were elegant and perfect for our setting.

Katie · Married on 11/15/2014

Kristen is amazing! She is so talented and flexible. I was going for a vintage, romantic garden wedding (in November) and she made it happen. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers she used were very high quality, they were lush and gorgeous. We were planning on picking up our flowers and had everyone back out on us last minute. Kristen found us a delivery person and saved the day. Kio Kreations is fantastic- book her!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Erin · Married on 10/18/2014

We hired Kristen and Kio Kreations to design the floral for our October wedding. When we began searching for florists that would provide services in the city, we quickly became discouraged. Many had outrageous minimums and were very pushy during the initial consultation.

However, I knew we found a winner with Kristen within minutes of meeting her at our initial consultation. Her studio is beautiful and she had tons of photos on display to help point out elements we LOVED and those we didn’t. She was kind and truly seemed excited about our vision. Our first meeting lasted almost 2 hours just because we were so busy chatting about different options. She even managed to get my fiancé excited about flowers.

As our wedding date approached, I had a few changes I wanted to make to our initial plan. Kristen was quick to help alter those. We set up another meeting where she excitedly talked my mom and I through a few additional options and even showed us some of the flowers we were choosing in person.

On our wedding day, our flowers were stunning! We had Kristen design our personal flowers as well as reception centerpieces and cake décor. We could not have asked for anything better! All of the bouquets held up well throughout the day. The centerpieces were gorgeous and all of the little elements like the mercury glass votives we passed off to her were set out perfectly. I would 100% recommend Kio Kreations to all of my friends and family getting married in the future. Kristen was professional, so fun to work with and has an amazing vision!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Chiara · Married on 09/26/2014

Kio Kreations did my wedding at Bolingbrook Golf Club 9/26/14. The flowers were gorgeous and the highlight of the evening. If you're looking for quality, creativity and absolute perfection Kio Kreations will deliver every single time!

Alese · Married on 08/23/2014

If I could give Kristen and her team 10 stars I would. There is just something so different about Kio's arrangements, they are classy and modern but fun and ALWAYS stunning. Kristen's ideas made my life so much easier. Going to Kristen originally I had a completely different idea of what I wanted my arrangements to be....as you know, a Bride's mind will change a thousand times before the big day. Kristen had the patience of a saint...she down with me multiple times and answered my countless emails until we got it just right. I am SO thankful for how Kristen appreciates your own ideas, but if she has suggestions on how to make them that much better, she will let you know and doesn't make you feel pressured to go with her idea. But I am glad that I did!

We were blessed with a torrential downpour on the day of our wedding (good luck I hear) but Kristen and her team were still on time and every arrangement and bouquet still perfect and in-tact despite the weather. I still can't get over my bouquet, it was PERFECT.

I have received so many compliments on our venue as a whole, but many of those compliments specifically touched on how pretty and unique our arrangements were. My favorite was the framed display, something I have NEVER seen before and would have never though up in a million years.

If you are looking for beautiful arrangements and a FUN florist, I definitely recommend Kristen and Kio Kreations. (Side note: check out KioKreations on Pinterest or Facebook...addicting!)
    Thanks Kristen for everything!!

-Alese (Lavacchi) Royer

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kristen did an absolutely amazing job for the flowers at our wedding! She is very creative, listens to what you want and has tons of different ideas to suggest. She went above and beyond her normal job description and even went with my mom to meet with the table linen vendor to make sure that the flowers and the room decor matched. When we were in a last minute pinch with our printed material due to a bad experience with another vendor, she was able to come to the rescue and create the perfect printed pieces to tie everything together. The quote that we received from her was by far the best value that we had received in the search for a florist. I would highly recommend Kio Kreations to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Caitlin · Married on 07/12/2014

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Kristen and the Kio Kreations team are!

From the minute we first met with Kristen I knew that she truly understood my vision for our wedding. I wanted blush and peach flowers with a romantic feel. My fiancé felt strongly about avoiding high centerpieces because he wanted to be able to see everyone at the tables. Kristen worked to incorporate both of our desires and was able to design three different low centerpieces displaying beautiful peach, white, and blush flowers to arrange among the tables.

Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding it was pouring rain in the morning, so we had to make a last minute decision to move the ceremony and cocktail hour inside. I emailed Kristen that morning and she helped turn the indoor meeting room into a beautiful space for our ceremony. I realized since we had planned to have the ceremony outdoors we did not have an aisle runner. Kristen was able to provide one that was perfect for the room at the last minute!

When Kristen arrived to my suite to drop off the bouquets I was amazed! She had created the most beautiful bouquets I have ever laid eyes on. When I saw my bridal bouquet I was in awe, it was everything I had always dreamed of. I am still amazed when I see it in photographs...

Finally, when I walked into the reception tent after cocktail hour, the table displays and floral arrangements took my breath away. I have never seen such a beautiful display of textures and romantic colors. Since our wedding we have received endless compliments on the flowers and the escort card table. Many people have asked for our florist's information.

We truly can't thank Kristen and her team enough for everything they did to make our wedding day perfect. She was a joy to work with and truly creates the wedding day of your dreams!

Thank you Kio Kreations!!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Diane · Married on 07/03/2014

Beautiful flowers, great service, great value!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

Our flowers were beautiful! Kristen was very flexible and patient with me as I changed my ideas about what flowers I wanted several times. We had several unique flowers that are not typical of wedding bouquets or centerpieces and they looked great! The arrangements were a great complement to my wedding dress, the bridal party's attire, and our reception tables. The church we were married in did not allow us to drop petals so Kristen created a princess style wand for our 6 year old flower girl to carry. Kristen was prompt and reliable in communicating and on time to deliver flowers on our big day. Ultimately a fantastic choice, and I would highly recommend Kio Kreations to anyone looking for a great florist!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Kristin · Married on 06/07/2014

Wow, where do I begin? Kristen @ Kio Kreations is absolutely fabulous. She not only did our floral arrangements for our June 2014 wedding at the Danada House, but she did our day of paper items, and the décor for our wedding ceremony and reception.

The floral aspect to our wedding was really important to me. I researched floral work extensively the year prior to the wedding, and everything I came across and loved happened to be done by Kio Kreations. Knowing that, and the fact that she has done events at the Danada House before, I knew this was going to be a good thing. And it was.

Originally I wanted a more simple/rustic floral design when meeting with Kristen to put together our contract. Almost a year later leading up to the wedding, I decided I wanted something different and showed Kristen an inspiration photo of a bouquet I fell in love with. I will never forget how Kristen's face lit up as she viewed the photo and looked at me and said, "that is beautiful." At that point I got super excited. She loved it as much as I did :)

Fast forward to the day of the wedding when she delivered the bouquets to the bridal suite. I could not have imagined anything as beautiful as what she created for my bouquet. It was GORGEOUS. True story...I was having major pain in my back all morning/afternoon, and as soon as I saw that bouquet, all my pain melted away. No joke. Everything else the day of exceeded my expectations as well. From the floral arch decor to the flowers on the cake to the floral goodness scattered thoughout the Danada House...everything was beautiful.

Show Kristen an inspiration photo and your vision and she will run with it. I wanted my flowers to "pop" and they definitely did. Words cannot express how awesome Kristen and her Kio Kreations team are - they totally delivered beyond my expectations. Thank you SO MUCH Kristen!!!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Whitney · Married on 05/17/2014

I can't say enough good things about Kristen and the Kio Kreations team! They deserve every single one of the accolades they have received.

I knew from our first meeting that Kristen was going to be able to deliver top-notch floral and decor. After talking about the floral I wanted and vintage theme I was envisioning, my husband-to-be piped in with "I want a calla lily for my boutonniere." Callas were not in my vision, but I saw a light-bulb go off over Kristen's head and knew that she'd find a way to make callas look vintage...and she did!

I have a bit of a creative side and did a lot of DIY for our wedding. I had vague visions of centerpiece vignettes incorporating vintage shoes and lanterns with flowers spilling from them lining the aisle for the ceremony...certainly things that had never been done before. Kristen made it all happen, incorporated my DIY elements without question, and created ceremony and reception decor that was beyond my wildest imaginings. And she did it all with a smile on her face...you could tell she enjoyed the challenge I presented and took great pride in making my vision come to life. :-)

The personals she created were SPECTACULAR, particularly my bouquet. I knew Kristen made beautiful bouquets, as I'd seen hundreds of pictures of her amazing work online. However, what she created for me was beyond words. I had never seen a more stunning bridal bouquet in all my life!

If you want truly one-of-a-kind floral and decor for your wedding, and a florist that is truly a joy to work with, you will not regret hiring Kio Kreations for your big day.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Robin · Married on 05/03/2014

Kristen is wonderful, she can take your vision and materialize it. The flowers for my daughters wedding were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/18/2014

Andrea · Married on 01/18/2014

In the process to find the perfect vendors for my wedding I interviewed 3 florists. The first florist I met with was extremely pushy and her prices were ridiculous and I felt like she wasn’t listening to what I actually wanted. She kept telling me about things she did for her daughter’s wedding. The second florist I spoke with didn’t care about my vision and was only concerned with the deposit.
    The third florist I met with was Kristen from Kio Kreations and right away I knew she was the perfect fit. Besides the amazing body of work that she has done (which is superb and speaks for itself) she sketched out an amazing card table display. After our initial meeting Kristen was happy to meet a few other times when I had other ideas or concerns. Kristen made me feel so special, like I was her only client. Kristen answered every single email I sent very quickly (I sent a ton of emails I felt bad after a while). Kristen was always gracious and was able to solve any issues or last minute add-ons.
    On the day of our wedding everything was even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. I gave her ideas of what I liked and what I didn’t like and her centerpieces were romantic and elegant. When my husband and I stepped into the ballroom and saw what she created we had goose bumps and tears of happiness. The flowers were absolutely perfect I wouldn’t change a thing! I will definitely call Kristen for all of my future floral needs whether it is just a bouquet for a birthday or centerpieces for an event she is my go to. Did I mention she also has awesome classes where she teaches you about making centerpieces and other awesome things? There are so many good things that Kristen did for us on our wedding day from bringing our flowers from the church to the venue to dealing with a snafu with the venue where she couldn’t get into part of the ballroom until later. I highly recommend Kio Kreations. They were amazing you will be so happy your booked them!

Sent on 02/21/2014