Kio Kreations, LLC Reviews

189 | Naperville, IL

189 Reviews for Kio Kreations, LLC

Melanie 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Favorite vendor!

Kristen was the sweetest and best person to trust with our special day. She worked with us over many months to make sure that everything we had in mind went perfectly. I didn't know much about flowers before, and Kristen has such great discernment & knowledge & cares SO much about her clients, so she helped us pull off the most beautiful wedding day. She called me to talk whenever I had questions. She was with us every step of the way during planning, and was involved with every detail on the day-of. She made sure that everything had a personal touch to it. As someone who is detail oriented, I loved how detail oriented she was. I cannot say enough how grateful I am that we went with her!! Stop right now and pick Kio Kreations for your florist!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Anais

Anais Lucena 路 Married on 09/13/2019

The magic with the flowers from Kio Creation !!

Definitely, Kristen is really professional. She was able to understand me everything by call since I wasn't able to have a meeting in person. She was flexible and had amazing ideas. My bouquet it was a dream. The flowers were so beautiful. She made an incredible design mixing all the colors a types of flowers we decided. I can't be more happy. Thank so much 馃拹馃挄

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine McNamara 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing talent and beauty

Kristen is exceptionally talented, and her work is simply AMAZING! We hired Kristen to prepare our flowers for our September 1, 2019 wedding. We met with her several months before to discuss colors, types of flowers and she was filled with so many suggestions and ideas. As the wedding got closer, we revisited the Kings table and the hanging piece above it and made some revisions that turned out simply gorgeous. I reached out to Kristen when we had an issue with the cigar roller we hired and within 15 minutes she had a beautiful solution that was even better than the original! It is so apparent that Kristen loves flowers and her work. She is kind, knowledgably, creative, talented and so easy to work with. Honestly, it was amazing what Kristen did with the flowers for our wedding. I simply trusted her to provide the most beautiful wedding I could imagine, and she did that and much more. She even used beautiful balloons intertwined with flowers to make a beautiful backdrop for pictures. All the pieces she created were unique, beautiful and my guests are still talking about it. Kristen is simply the best and she gave us a day that we will never forget. Kio Kreations and Kristen will not disappoint, and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • MKA5884

Morgan 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Florist and Graphic Designer!!!

We are so happy with our experience with Kio Kreations!!! From our first meeting with Kristen she really understood my vision for the wedding and was able to make it work within the budget I set. She is incredibly talented and reasonably priced! Not only did she create the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements, she also did our escort cards, table numbers, and card holder. It was great to not have to worry about those little extras! Her and her team also stayed throughout the ceremony to flip the rooms. We could not recommend more!!!

Sent on 07/12/2011

sandy 路 Married on 07/05/2019

The most beautiful flowers should be in the Garden of Eden!

Kristen was such a blessing for us and to have her do the floral arrangements. She is a beautiful person on the inside and out. Her creations are just a reflection of her professionalism and beauty. I don't know how she did it, they all were absoutley perfect! Just perfect. I have never seen anything so elegant in all of Pinterest. Her costs were actually much lower than anywhere else and we had no question her arrangelemts were going to be exactly as we expected but even better!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful. Hands down.

Kristen was super easy to work with and blew my expectations out of the water. The bouquets were beautiful, the boutonni猫res never wilted or fell apart, and she encapsulated all the colors and types we asked for. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Molly Dvorak 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Florist

Kristen is amazing!!! We received SO many compliments on our beautiful wedding flowers. She was very accommodating with everything and helped us so much with our (rainy :() NYE wedding! I don鈥檛 have the professional pics back yet but I know they鈥檙e going to be amazing. If you鈥檙e looking for someone who does incredible work and goes above and beyond, Kristen is your girl!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Marianne 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding December 22

Kristen is amazing!! She 100% got my daughters vision! The flowers were beautiful! Her bouquet .. I have never seen anything like it! Amazing! All her ideas she recommended for the reception room were perfect! We will definitely use her again for all our florist needs! A joy to work with!

Alejandra Torres 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

We loved all of our flowers for our wedding!! Kristen did an absolutely amazing job! We were only able to meet with her once, and she was able to fully capture our vision!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Jamie 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Five stars

Kristen was wonderful to work with during our planning process. She was open to my ideas and understood the vision I wanted. I even changed the entire look of our florals a few weeks later from our initial meeting and she had no problem working through it with me. The day of our wedding, set-up and tear-down was a breeze with her as our florist. She was always so available to bounce ideas off of during the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great florist! Thank you, Kristen

Sent on 01/11/2019

Lindsey Scott 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible!

If your a Bride and Groom searching for a florist STOP your search immediately and choose Kio Kreations, you will not be disappointed!

Kristen made my dreams come true. We had one meeting and from that one meeting she created breath taking florals for both my shower and wedding. She is so down to earth and easy going.

For my shower I wanted to do a floral arrangement workshop. She created a flower market and each of my guests went home with their own arrangement. My guests have said it was the most fun they have ever had at a bridal shower.

For my wedding she blew us away. From the church to the reception site it was truly magical, elegant and stunning. More then I could have ever dreamed of.

I should also mention that she does more then just flowers! She also was the visionary behind our escort card display and she did all of our day of stationary as well.

We are so lucky we met Kristen and we will be using her for all of our events going forward.

• Erin

Erin Feldhausen 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen is amazing at her work. The bouquet she created for my wedding was absolutely perfect, even though I didn't give her many ideas to work with. I held that thing in all of my wedding photos because I didn't want to put it down!

Kio Kreations, LLC's reply:

Thanks Erin! One of my most favorite bouquets to design ever! So glad you loved it! I am so happy for you and Tyler! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding!
  • Ulana

Ulana Zwarycz 路 Married on 08/25/2018

My daughters wedding

Kio Kreations was great to work with. They listen to what you want , they ask about your budget and aren鈥檛 pushy or try to add stuff you really don鈥檛 need. Their designs are absolutely beautiful and they are a pleasure to work with. Can not say enough how much we loved them and they made my my wedding a true dream come true with their floral arrangements and stayed in budget.

Kio Kreations, LLC's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you and your daughter! Total pleasure and your choices looked beautiful in the bright-white tented space! Thank you for finding us!!!

Abby 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Easy to work with and beautiful work

Kristen and her team were amazing to work with. She understood my vision right away and worked to stay within our budget. The flowers were STUNNING and her team took care of everything. We would highly recommend her!

Karre 路 Married on 06/09/2017

Kristen was fantastic to work with, very knowledgeable, sweet, and you can tell she loves what she does! She listened to exactly what I wanted, and executed it flawlessly.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Leslie 路 Married on 02/04/2017

Kristen Janes and her team from Kio Kreations offer an outstanding floral experience for your wedding. We booked her for my son/daughter-in-law's Feb 4 2017 wedding. We had some unique ideas for incorporating succulents into the florals. Kristen was right on board and created the most breathtaking arrangements I have ever seen. Just what my daughter-in-law envisioned. The large vase arrangements made a stunning impact and the corsages were beautifully unique. The table arrangements could not have made a better impact when we walked into the reception room to see them glowing. You will not be disappointed with Kio Kreations. They helped make this a very beautiful occasion. Her service was professional and seamless. Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Allison 路 Married on 12/17/2016

We used Kio Kreations for our winter wonderland themed wedding in December. Kristen was wonderful to work with! From our first meeting, she understood the vision I wanted for the wedding and had a lot of creative ideas of what to do. Everything turned out beautifully! I could not have asked for more. From the bouquets to the center pieces, all the floral decorations were perfect. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the wedding was and a lot of that is thanks to Kristen and her team! I highly recommend Kio Kreations!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Helen 路 Married on 11/06/2016

Kristen and her team were such a pleasure to work with. She was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and even though it was over a year and a half away at the time of the booking she got every detail she could and made us feel so comfortable talking to her about our ideas.

Her arrangements are to die for. I could not have loved my bouquet more. The bridesmaid's bouquets and the boutonniere and corsages we had were just as amazing. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. We absolutely loved Kristin and the arrangements she made for us and could not recommend her more.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Katie 路 Married on 10/14/2016

Kristen's creativity and knowledge are abundant, and not only did she provide us with breathtaking floral arrangements, she also gave us many ideas for non-floral decor and provided lovely rental options. She even created us the most gorgeous and perfectly executed groom's cake topper (BB-8 from Star Wars rendered entirely out of flowers!) that left all of our guests speechless. Delivery was prompt, and the flowers were fresh and smelled as nice as they looked. We are so happy with our choice to use Kio Kreations for our wedding and would whole-heartedly recommend to everyone who wants to plan a beautiful event.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Caly 路 Married on 07/23/2016

From the moment I met the Kio team, I knew my wedding flowers were in great hands. I knew I wanted yellow wildflowers and Kristen was able to take that request to the next level. My centerpieces, bouquets, and decorations were gorgeous--they completely transformed the space into a bright, happy, sunny venue. I had so much fun working with Kristen and I trusted her judgement every step of the way. Very professional, very responsive...highly recommended!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Daniela 路 Married on 07/09/2016

I loved my experience with Kristen and Kio Kreations! They were recommended by a friend and they did a great job! They were extremely flexible and helpful. Kristen not only helped with our floral arrangements, but gave us ideas for our "non-floral" centerpieces, which she definitely didn't have to do. She responds via email quickly and provided so beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. When we had trouble with delivering our flowers to our venue, she was able to get in contact with someone who took care of everything for us. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of floral arrangements!

Sent on 08/06/2016
  • F

francesca 路 Married on 12/12/2015

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!

Kristen was an absolute JOY to work with. She originally was the florist for my brother + sister-in-law, and after seeing their weeding, I knew I needed her for mine!

She was incredibly patient with me as I changed the whole color scheme/center piece designs a couple months before our wedding. She was SO accommodating to every request (even the ones that came in at the 11th hour!) and quick to respond to my various emails. Not only that, but she was very collaborative and helped with the full design of our reception (she helped us choose our linens based on the colors of our flowers, etc.)

I had all these ideas and wasn't really that great at articulating exactly what I wanted, but Kristen was able to take my little direction and totally capture what I was envisioning. She was able to turn my ideas/thoughts into a reality!

Our flowers were absolutely STUNNING- six months later friends and family are still commenting on how beautiful they were. I still get goosebumps thinking about how flawlessly it was all executed, how gorgeous the flowers were and how perfect our reception looked. None of it would have been possible without Kristen and her amazing team!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • User6111049 路 2+ years ago

Kristen captured our theme quickly and executed it beautifully. She was very accommodating, creative and offered great suggestions. The flowers captured the rustic theme of the wedding perfectly and we got nothing but compliments for them.
    I would recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2015
  • User4190897 路 2+ years ago

As a wedding professional myself (wedding planner), I am very critical on those within the industry. I worked with Kristen on a wedding over the summer and could not have asked for a better "partner." Her and her team were on top of everything, their arrangements were gorgeous and they helped with every aspect of design even when it had nothing to do with the floral. The bride had provided her own centerpieces and without even knowing the dimensions and only seeing a photo of one of the centerpieces, Kristen made the most gorgeous floral arrangements to fit perfectly inside the vases.

Kristen is a great person and she truly cares about the outcome of your big day. She is with you every step of the way to make sure your dreams are coming true on your budget. I loved working with Kristen and Kio Kreations so much that I booked her for my own wedding! :) I also recommend her to every single client of mine, however she books up quickly so if you are considering Kio Kreations for your upcoming wedding... DO NOT HESITATE. Make an appointment ASAP! You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/26/2014
  • User5549369 路 2+ years ago

Kristen made my vision a reality! And her flowers blew me away! She is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/22/2015