Kio Kreations, LLC Reviews

Kio Kreations, LLC 5
Kio Kreations, LLC 6
Kio Kreations, LLC 7

Morgan · Getting married on 08/24/2019

We used Kio Kreations for our wedding on June 11th and could not be happier! The flowers were beautiful; we got so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. From the moment we first met with Kristen, she seemed to just completely understand my vision and what I was looking for. I wasn’t sure specifically what kinds of flowers I liked or didn’t like, so we spent a lot of time going through photos and books and with her guidance set up a quote right there on the spot. She was able to work within our budget. I cannot believe the quality we got for the price we paid, we are so very lucky! She even met me a couple months before the wedding at a floral distributor to show me flowers in person so I’d have a better idea of what everything would look like.

Not only does she do gorgeous floral design, but she also does graphic design. She designed and printed our escort cards and table numbers, which turned out fabulous. This company books up early so book as soon as you can!!

Molly Dvorak · Married on 12/31/2018

Wedding Florist

Kristen is amazing!!! We received SO many compliments on our beautiful wedding flowers. She was very accommodating with everything and helped us so much with our (rainy :() NYE wedding! I don’t have the professional pics back yet but I know they’re going to be amazing. If you’re looking for someone who does incredible work and goes above and beyond, Kristen is your girl!

Kio Kreations, LLC 8
    Kio Kreations, LLC 9

Marianne · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding December 22

Kristen is amazing!! She 100% got my daughters vision! The flowers were beautiful! Her bouquet .. I have never seen anything like it! Amazing! All her ideas she recommended for the reception room were perfect! We will definitely use her again for all our florist needs! A joy to work with!

Kio Kreations, LLC 10
    Kio Kreations, LLC 11

Alejandra Torres · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent!

We loved all of our flowers for our wedding!! Kristen did an absolutely amazing job! We were only able to meet with her once, and she was able to fully capture our vision!!

Kio Kreations, LLC 12
    Kio Kreations, LLC 18
    Kio Kreations, LLC 19

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2018

Five stars

Kristen was wonderful to work with during our planning process. She was open to my ideas and understood the vision I wanted. I even changed the entire look of our florals a few weeks later from our initial meeting and she had no problem working through it with me. The day of our wedding, set-up and tear-down was a breeze with her as our florist. She was always so available to bounce ideas off of during the entire process. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great florist! Thank you, Kristen

Kio Kreations, LLC 20
    Kio Kreations, LLC 21
    Kio Kreations, LLC 22
    Kio Kreations, LLC 23

Lindsey Scott · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible!

If your a Bride and Groom searching for a florist STOP your search immediately and choose Kio Kreations, you will not be disappointed!

Kristen made my dreams come true. We had one meeting and from that one meeting she created breath taking florals for both my shower and wedding. She is so down to earth and easy going.

For my shower I wanted to do a floral arrangement workshop. She created a flower market and each of my guests went home with their own arrangement. My guests have said it was the most fun they have ever had at a bridal shower.

For my wedding she blew us away. From the church to the reception site it was truly magical, elegant and stunning. More then I could have ever dreamed of.

I should also mention that she does more then just flowers! She also was the visionary behind our escort card display and she did all of our day of stationary as well.

We are so lucky we met Kristen and we will be using her for all of our events going forward.

• Erin

Erin Feldhausen · Married on 09/08/2018

Kristen is amazing!

Kristen is amazing at her work. The bouquet she created for my wedding was absolutely perfect, even though I didn't give her many ideas to work with. I held that thing in all of my wedding photos because I didn't want to put it down!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Kio Kreations, LLC 24

Kio Kreations, LLC's reply:

Thanks Erin! One of my most favorite bouquets to design ever! So glad you loved it! I am so happy for you and Tyler! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding!
  • Ulana

Ulana Zwarycz · Married on 08/25/2018

My daughters wedding

Kio Kreations was great to work with. They listen to what you want , they ask about your budget and aren’t pushy or try to add stuff you really don’t need. Their designs are absolutely beautiful and they are a pleasure to work with. Can not say enough how much we loved them and they made my my wedding a true dream come true with their floral arrangements and stayed in budget.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Kio Kreations, LLC 32
    Kio Kreations, LLC 33
    Kio Kreations, LLC 34

Kio Kreations, LLC's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you and your daughter! Total pleasure and your choices looked beautiful in the bright-white tented space! Thank you for finding us!!!

Abby · Married on 06/24/2017

Easy to work with and beautiful work

Kristen and her team were amazing to work with. She understood my vision right away and worked to stay within our budget. The flowers were STUNNING and her team took care of everything. We would highly recommend her!

Karre · Married on 06/09/2017

Kristen was fantastic to work with, very knowledgeable, sweet, and you can tell she loves what she does! She listened to exactly what I wanted, and executed it flawlessly.

Leslie · Married on 02/04/2017

Kristen Janes and her team from Kio Kreations offer an outstanding floral experience for your wedding. We booked her for my son/daughter-in-law's Feb 4 2017 wedding. We had some unique ideas for incorporating succulents into the florals. Kristen was right on board and created the most breathtaking arrangements I have ever seen. Just what my daughter-in-law envisioned. The large vase arrangements made a stunning impact and the corsages were beautifully unique. The table arrangements could not have made a better impact when we walked into the reception room to see them glowing. You will not be disappointed with Kio Kreations. They helped make this a very beautiful occasion. Her service was professional and seamless. Thank you, Kristen!

Allison · Married on 12/17/2016

We used Kio Kreations for our winter wonderland themed wedding in December. Kristen was wonderful to work with! From our first meeting, she understood the vision I wanted for the wedding and had a lot of creative ideas of what to do. Everything turned out beautifully! I could not have asked for more. From the bouquets to the center pieces, all the floral decorations were perfect. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the wedding was and a lot of that is thanks to Kristen and her team! I highly recommend Kio Kreations!!

Helen · Married on 11/06/2016

Kristen and her team were such a pleasure to work with. She was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and even though it was over a year and a half away at the time of the booking she got every detail she could and made us feel so comfortable talking to her about our ideas.

Her arrangements are to die for. I could not have loved my bouquet more. The bridesmaid's bouquets and the boutonniere and corsages we had were just as amazing. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. We absolutely loved Kristin and the arrangements she made for us and could not recommend her more.

Katie · Married on 10/14/2016

Kristen's creativity and knowledge are abundant, and not only did she provide us with breathtaking floral arrangements, she also gave us many ideas for non-floral decor and provided lovely rental options. She even created us the most gorgeous and perfectly executed groom's cake topper (BB-8 from Star Wars rendered entirely out of flowers!) that left all of our guests speechless. Delivery was prompt, and the flowers were fresh and smelled as nice as they looked. We are so happy with our choice to use Kio Kreations for our wedding and would whole-heartedly recommend to everyone who wants to plan a beautiful event.

Caly · Married on 07/23/2016

From the moment I met the Kio team, I knew my wedding flowers were in great hands. I knew I wanted yellow wildflowers and Kristen was able to take that request to the next level. My centerpieces, bouquets, and decorations were gorgeous--they completely transformed the space into a bright, happy, sunny venue. I had so much fun working with Kristen and I trusted her judgement every step of the way. Very professional, very responsive...highly recommended!

Daniela · Married on 07/09/2016

I loved my experience with Kristen and Kio Kreations! They were recommended by a friend and they did a great job! They were extremely flexible and helpful. Kristen not only helped with our floral arrangements, but gave us ideas for our "non-floral" centerpieces, which she definitely didn't have to do. She responds via email quickly and provided so beautiful arrangements for our wedding day. When we had trouble with delivering our flowers to our venue, she was able to get in contact with someone who took care of everything for us. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of floral arrangements!

Kristen captured our theme quickly and executed it beautifully. She was very accommodating, creative and offered great suggestions. The flowers captured the rustic theme of the wedding perfectly and we got nothing but compliments for them.
    I would recommend this vendor to anyone.

• User4190897 · 2+ years ago

As a wedding professional myself (wedding planner), I am very critical on those within the industry. I worked with Kristen on a wedding over the summer and could not have asked for a better "partner." Her and her team were on top of everything, their arrangements were gorgeous and they helped with every aspect of design even when it had nothing to do with the floral. The bride had provided her own centerpieces and without even knowing the dimensions and only seeing a photo of one of the centerpieces, Kristen made the most gorgeous floral arrangements to fit perfectly inside the vases.

Kristen is a great person and she truly cares about the outcome of your big day. She is with you every step of the way to make sure your dreams are coming true on your budget. I loved working with Kristen and Kio Kreations so much that I booked her for my own wedding! :) I also recommend her to every single client of mine, however she books up quickly so if you are considering Kio Kreations for your upcoming wedding... DO NOT HESITATE. Make an appointment ASAP! You will not regret it.

Kristen made my vision a reality! And her flowers blew me away! She is absolutely amazing!

Nadia · Married on 09/29/2015

AMAZING!! One of my favorite things about the wedding was the flowers and my ceremony arch. I couldn't be happier and the price was reasonable and they were so great to work it. Very professional and just brilliant design. Loved all my centerpieces too, the sadest part was seeing them taken down at the end of the night..but we kept the curly willows and dried some of the flowers to save!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/12/2015

I would recommend Kristen and her floral staff to anyone! She created my vision and more for my wedding day! Her knowledge and experience really helped to create my vision in my budget! She's truly amazing!

Kristen is a creative genius. I'm one of those brides who couldn't make up my mind on anything, and I gave her a lot of liberties in it. She totally got it right!
    When I met with her, I told her that flowers were not in my budget, and I wanted to go as cheap as possible (carnations and baby's breath lol). Kristen said lets meet and talk.
    This is how the conversation went.
    Me - I like peonies.
    Kristen - Nope. They're out of season and they will be super expensive. Try juliet garden roses instead.
    Me - Okay. I like (insert flower here).
    Kristen - Nope. Out of season. We can do this one instead.
    Me - Okay. I like Hydrangeas.
    Kristen - Nope. You're having an outdoor summer wedding. We can try this instead.

She seriously had a solution to everything. When it was all said and done, there I was - planning this intricate, gorgeous wedding rather than the cheap thing I was picturing. I was expecting her to say like 3000+.
    Nope. It was like 1200.

She will not steer you wrong!!!

Nicki · Married on 08/07/2015

Kristen & co. did a absolutely incredible job with our florals. Kristen was more than happy to meet with me on a few occasions to go over my overall vision and concept/feel that I dreamt of for our wedding. She is wonderful with custom work too. Her team hung a gorgeous chandelier over our alter and it turned out more magical that I even anticipated. And as for the flowers themselves TO DIE FOR. Honestly, she blew away my expectations. Highly, highly recommend!!

Julie · Married on 08/01/2015

I had an amazing experience working with Kristen and Kio Kreations. I didn't know flowers very well going into the wedding planning process, but after meeting with Kristen, bringing photos of ideas - Kristen seemed to know exactly what I was picturing. She is a true artist! I was so amazed (above and beyond) when I saw my flowers on my wedding day! They were everything I wanted and more. She did a phenomenal job, and truly has such a talent for floral design. Her studio also offers such great pieces to accent the flowers! We chose lanterns and birch wood for our center pieces, and Kristen helped us design the floral look of our wedding. I will always be recommending and supporting Kio Kreations for their AMAZING work!

Nina · Married on 07/25/2015

If you are looking for the MOST TALENTED florist in the business, Kristen from Kio Kreations is your girl! I honestly don’t even have the words to describe how talented and creative this woman is!

I decided to meet with Kristen over a year and half before our wedding because upon looking at her work, I knew that she could book far in advance. When I sat down with Kristen, I showed her a few pictures of flowers I liked and explained my vision and Kristen just seemed to really get it. Kristen had a clear idea of how I wanted our venue, the Danada House, to look and even showed me samples of flowers that had a similar look to what I wanted for our wedding. Kristen was the first and only florist that I met with and it honestly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

On the day of the wedding I can only use one word to describe Kristen’s work: PERFECTION! I was completely blown away at the stunning bouquets and how beautiful the cocktail areas and reception space looked at the Danada House. I could not have imagined things looking more perfect! After the wedding ended, the one thing my mom could not stop talking about was how GORGEOUS the flowers were. I wish I still had every single arrangement she made!

I also wanted to add that for the amount of flowers we had (which was a lot), I thought Kristen’s pricing was very reasonable!

Kristen is extremely passionate about her work and is very willing to work with you to get you what you want in your budget. I highly recommend Kristen and her team at Kio Kreations!!