Kingsway Country Club Reviews

5 | Arcadia, FL

5 Reviews for Kingsway Country Club

Dawn · Married on 04/14/2012

This place was great. The servers were fantastic. We never had to ask for a thing. They even served my wedding party appetizers while pictures were being done so we didn't miss them. Kudos to the Chef, my family and friends have not stopped raving about the food. A couple of them went the next day for lunch. Even with this being a destination wedding Adam held my hand through everything. I never had to wait for an email or phone call back. The ceremony in the gazebo and pictures on the stairwell was picture perfect. If anyone wants to be married in the most beautiful place and have the nicest team of people to work with, this is definitely the place. They become like family. We LOVED it. Thank you again Kingsway for making Anthony's and I's special day so great!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Kingsway Country Club's reply:

The staff of Kingsway Country Club is proud to have helped Dawn and Anthony begin their new life together. We also pride ourselves on our attention to detail and professionalism. Thank you to Dawn and Anthony for choosing Kingsway!

Nora · Married on 03/24/2012

Adam and his staff made my daughters wedding "Perfect" The new gazbo added so much as it over looked the golf course. Everyone was so willing to help on her special day from early morning until that evening. The chef prepared an outstanding seat down dinner for our guess. Nothing was over seen. We would like to Thank everyone for all your hard work for a day that well last a life time.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Kingsway Country Club's reply:

Kingsway was happy to provide superior service, food, and facilities for Amanda and Jose's wedding. We are constantly looking to provide products and services for any wedding that can be experienced as one of the highlights of your life together. Thank you for choosing Kingsway!
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/10/2011

Adam Hauck with Kingsway is a fabulous host. He made sure that everything ran smoothly. The Chef prepared a scrumptous meal that all of our guests raved about. I would definitely recommend having your reception/wedding here

Sent on 09/26/2011

Kingsway Country Club's reply:

Kingsway Country Club was proud to be a part of Michael and Kathy's celebration. We thank them for their positive review and wish them the all the best in the future.

vanessa · Married on 06/07/2014

Adam is WONDERFUL! The food is great, atmosphere is romantic! My only complaint is our bar tab ran out, and we would've liked to have been informed sooner to open another tab, but we weren't told until guests were already purchasing their own drinks

Sent on 06/22/2014

Kingsway Country Club's reply:

Kingsway continually strives to make each wedding a unique and memorable experience. Thank you to Vanessa and Jeff for choosing to start their married lives with us here at Kingsway. We appreciate constructive criticisms and use them to help improve our staff training and service standards. This particular instance has prompted us to revise our policy regarding consumption bar tabs. We will now prepare, with the client in advance, for the time when the tab limit has been reached and the procedure they would like for us to take when we approach the limit so as to avoid any confusion. Thank you , Jeff and Vanessa!

Amber · Married on 02/20/2011

The wedding was held outside and the reception was upstairs, it was so convienent. the food was amazing and Adam was so easy to work with making sure
    that i was happy and calm through the entire planning process. he worked with my linen lady so that i did not have to and he also rented the chairs for the ceremony so that i did not have one more thing to do! it was a great event and the place is modern and beautiful! they also let my husband and 12 other guests golf on their private oourse the friday before. the only reason why i did not give them a 5 was that one of the waitresses was not very nice and a center piece broke and she came to me complaining about my friends and made a big deal out of it all.

Sent on 03/03/2011

Kingsway Country Club's reply:

Thank you for your review and we a proud to have been able to help make your ceremony and reception memorable.

We also thank you for your comments regarding the professionalism of our staff. We take every opportunity to improve our service and will use this to help train our staff to be more personable and professional.