Kingston Resorts Reviews

Kingston Resorts 7
  • Jazzjwun

Jazzjwun 路 Married on 06/14/2019

Williams Wedding 11/03/2018

Every wonderful word you can think of they are just that. OMG Kristina Aaronson was a 2nd Mother. I love her dearly she was more than help , all of the staff I love them all. If you wanting to have a beach wedding I promise you will not go wrong with booking at The Kingston Resort... The food was great, very very clean, and the rooms..... 馃槱 makes you want to stay forever. Very peaceful and comfortable. Can鈥檛 wait to visit them again.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Kelli Holcombe 路 Married on 06/06/2019

Exceptional!

We just got married here over the past weekend. Marissa is super AMAZING as well as Elena. They both worked very hard to make sure our day was special. The bartender and Spa 33 was phenomenal. I hands down recommend to anyone who is looking for a stress free wedding!! Even with weather hiccups nobody even noticed. We will definitely come back for our anniversary because the resort was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Kingston Resorts 20
    Kingston Resorts 21

K. Ingle 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Highly Recommend

Our wedding was amazing from start to finish with the help of Marissa. The organization, professionalism and helpfulness made our destination wedding from New York a dream come true. The recommended vendors and the incredible views come highly recommended for any event!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Jonathan Corprew 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Great wedding!

Marissa helped us through every question we had with our wedding and she made everything go so smoothly.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Kourtney Haynes 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Beach Wedding

Hilton Myrtle Beach great location for a destination wedding. Friendly hotel staff. All my guest love the delicious meal served.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Kingston Resorts 22

Deanna 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Kristina was amazing!! Everyone was so accommodating and the venue was absolutely gorgeous!!

Kristina was very attentive and communicative with us regarding our requests and questions. The food was delicious and staff was very friendly. Our ceremony on the lawn was beautiful and the dunes ballroom had the most amazing panoramic view of the ocean. I would highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Kingston Resorts 23

Sabrina 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Great Place

Loved everything about this venue. The curtains are ugly but if you get led lights, you wont even notice. The curtains are orange my lights were purple and it blended so beautifully

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 03/31/2018

We chose the Hilton because they had an oceanfront ballroom. It was absolutely gorgeous! The team worked together to make sure we received everything we wanted. It was a dream wedding come true! They give you a day of team to help make sure that things flow seamlessly and it worked exactly as planned. We had many requests that they filled for us and would absolutely use their Dunes Ballroom & Oceanfront North Lawn again.

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • Heather

Heather 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Get married here!

Marissa was sweet, attentive, efficient and went the extra mile to be sure we were happy. I didn't have to think about a thing except getting married...it was awesome! If you want a beach wedding; this was my heaven!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Kingston Resorts 24

Clemie 路 Married on 08/08/2015

Robin was great to work with. She made our day every thing we wanted it to be.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Latasha 路 Married on 08/01/2015

I must say that EVERYONE here made our day so SPECIAL!! I'm still in awe of how everything went so smoothly and the day was just wonderful! ROBIN, OMG!!! You're such an angel and I'd recommend you to anyone else who's thinking of having a beach wedding. You've been nothing but helpful and always there when we needed you. There's not enough words I can say of how much we THANK YOU for all you done for us! You made everything happen and to SATISFACTION!! Kingston Resorts is the PLACE TO HAVE A WEDDING or any events. The Staff was SUPER and just a JOY to be around. Again, we THANK EACH EVERYONE who had a part in our SPECIAL DAY!! Robin, WE LOVE YOU!!! You're an Angel and we'll never forget you! 08/01/15

Sent on 08/06/2015

chelsie 路 Married on 07/11/2015

Everything was wonderful! I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • User5275334 路 2+ years ago

Robin prvided an excellent total package and her suggestions in all aspects provided an experience far beyond our expectations. We will recommend her to anyone seeking a similar event in the area. We are very pleased and the event received such positive coments from all who attended or saw pictures, etc. Thank you Robin, and your team. Sincerely, Marshall and Terrie Edwards

Sent on 07/20/2015

doris 路 Married on 07/11/2015

The wedding was FABALOUS!!!! The food was great!!

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • User5223178 路 2+ years ago

I really, really enjoyed having my reception and honeymoon (beginning) here. We married on the public beach just outside the Embassy Suites, and it was gorgeous. James and Jo'el helped me plan a beautiful reception inside Vintage Twelve.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Courtney 路 Married on 09/07/2012

I had a beach ceremony and reception at the Palmetto Pavilion. I dealt with Megan from start to finish and she was amazing- not being from Myrtle Beach- she made it a breeze. From emailing back and forth to making sure everything went smoothly at the ceremony and reception- couldn't have asked for anything more! The beach was great of course and we were blessed with perfect weather, Palmetto Pavilion is a beautiful space with a lot of room to work with. Overall completely satisfied- great location!!!

Sent on 09/14/2012
  • Dawn

Dawn 路 Married on 09/10/2011

The hotel and staff were wonderful. Megan Barnhart, the catering manager was great to work with. This venue is the perfect place to have a wedding at any time of the year.

Sent on 02/14/2012
  • Charisse & Alan's Wedding

Charisse 路 Married on 03/05/2011

Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach South Carolina:

From the doorman, front desk, conciere service, bell hoop, housekeeping, nightwatch bartenders, to the servers at breakfast; the level of service was so high, we all felt as if we stayed at The Regent of Beverly Hillls on Rodeo Drive!

We will never reserve our hotel stay with any other hotel chain.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Susan 路 Married on 11/22/2008

Katie at Kingston Plantation is a GEM! We had a destination wedding weekend at Kingston Plantation with over 200 guests so it could have potentially been a nightmare for me as we were 5 hours away, but instead, it was a pleasure to work with Katie and all the staff at Kingston Plantation. Katie made the weekend happen for us! The venue was amazing and offers many solutions based on your desire as a bride. You can get married outside on the lawn, on the beach, in a beautiful ballroom, around the pool, just so many locations to choose from. The guest rooms at the Embassy Suites have been renovated and are wonderful! The condos at Brighton Towers were wonderful too. Katie was responsive to EVERY email and phone call I made and she made me feel like I was the only person she was working with. I never had to worry about my wedding prior to or the day of. Katie was flexible and adaptable and handled everything thrown at her. She managed all the wedding vendors for me, helped me with the ceremony and she made sure everything was PERFECT!! The main thing is, the guests had a great time, felt pampered by the staff, and loved the venue. The value was great and they went the extra mile! We had a full blown weekend of activities, rehearsal dinner, welcome reception Friday evening, Wedding and Wedding Reception on Saturday and a breakfast on Sunday. Just an amazing weekend!

Sent on 01/05/2009

Kelli 路 Married on 04/05/2008

This is by far the nicest and quietest place to have a wedding in the Myrtle Beach area. The resort is located in a great part of town that is away from all the hustle and bustle. The people at the catering department were also responsive with my emails and calls. They met me the week of the wedding and took all the favors and table decorations and put them up for me in the reception hall. They were so professional and were very nice to all of my guests. Katie Goyette was the woman I worked with and she did such a good job. It is a beautiful place and we wouldn't have had our wedding anywhere else if we could do it again.

Sent on 05/31/2008

Lauren 路 Married on 10/25/2013

I could not have been happier with how my wedding went. In the months leading up to the wedding, we got every little detail figured out with the catering management. We were able to personalize the open bar and the menu to fit our needs. The day before we gave our centerpieces to Melissa, and she set them up for us. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any better. The courtyard looked beautiful, as did the reception space. Everything flowed seamlessly. The food was delicious (their prime rib is highly recommended by ALL of my guests). We used a DJ from their preferred vendor list (Joe Durivage) that we really liked, and he was amazing. I don't think that the dance floor was ever empty. The only issue we had was with a few of the villas that our guests were originally given. All of our guests were moved quickly if they had issues. All of the rooms in the Brighton Tower were very nice. When comparing them in price to other wedding venues in Myrtle Beach, you get the most for your money here. They are up front about the costs of everything whereas many other places we were looking at, they had many charges that they didn't disclose until we asked. The price we paid for our wedding was worth every penny. My husband and I were able to simply relax and enjoy the day knowing that everything was being taken care of by Melissa and the rest of her staff. Ours was the most stress free wedding I have ever helped plan.

Sent on 12/14/2013
  • Hennreitta

Hennreitta 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing experience

Our daughter wedding was stunning thanks to Marissa and the staff! They were so accommodating and professional. I definitely will be back to plan my 20 year anniversary party.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • A'Naja

A'Naja 路 Married on 08/29/2015

Planning a destination wedding is full of headaches, stressful nights, and worry... FORTUNATELY if you are planning your big day at Kingston Resorts you do not have to worry about any of those things. The catering managers at the Embassy and Hilton want you to have a perfect wedding day and they will do whatever they can to make it happen. They are extremely flexible and reasonable. Robin went the extra mile to connect with my mom and sister during our site visit and she accommodated my 6 month old nephew who joined us for the tasting. It was wonderful and I would recommend this venue to any bride.

Sent on 06/10/2015

michelle 路 Married on 05/12/2012

Lori was amazing!!! I loved the ceremony space on the North Lawn. The Dune's Ballroom on the 16th floor has a gorgeous view. The only part I didn't like wasw the food at the food tasting was much better then the day of the wedding. Staff was fantastic!!!

Sent on 06/12/2012