King's Court Event Planning Reviews

2 Reviews for King's Court Event Planning

1 User photo

King's Court Event Planning 1

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2017

I booked Cassandra as a Day-Of-Coordinator for my wedding last week. She was available for consultation prior to the wedding, which made it easy to spell out my expectations for her. I created a packet for her which spelled out her responsibilities the day of the wedding. She had no problem with carrying out any of the tasks that I had asked of her. There were a few minor snags that day, but nothing that wasn't too big to iron out. Cassandra took care of all of the set-up, timeline, and clean up so that my family and friends didn't need to worry about it. She was a great asset to the wedding day and a great quality for the price!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Lara · Married on 09/02/2018

We hired Cassandra King as our Day-Of Wedding Coordinator, and she and her fiance did an excellent job making sure the day went smoothly for both the bride and groom and our families. Cassandra was punctual, professional, organized, and provided helpful advice as we planned the day. Best of all, for an added fee, she picked up both the flowers and the cake the day of the wedding, which meant that we didn't have to beg friends or family members to do this for us! In our opinion, Cassandra was definitely worth the money to ensure our wedding day went smoothly and we would recommend her to other couples looking for a capable and proficient wedding planner.

Sent on 09/07/2018