King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services Reviews

46 | West Haven, CT

46 Reviews for King Vincent Storm Photography, Video & Photo Booth Services

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2017

Working with Vinny and AnneMarie for our wedding day was the best decision we ever made. They were awesome to work with. From making us and our bridal party feel comfortable to capturing every moment and more! They paid attention and captured every single detail on our day, and used our engagement photos to create such an amazing guest book for all our guests to sign! The work they do is truly amazing.

We also had the honor of having Lou as our videographer. He also did an amazing job. All 3 of them are wonderful to work with and make your wedding day that much better!

Thank you so much to Vinny and AnneMarie and Lou for doing such an amazing job on capturing every single moment of our day and being awesome to work with!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

We worked with KVS for our wedding at Woodwinds on July 15, 2017, where KVS is on the vendor list.

We had a wonderful experience throughout the entire process. It is clear that Vinny knows this business very well, and his professionalism is surpassed only by the quality of his work.

I was concerned that my large family was going to be difficult to wrangle, however on my wedding day I didn’t have give it a second thought. This is because Vinny and Ann Marie were on top of it, and that was a wonderful treat! We got everyone in, and had a great time doing it!

Vinny is very responsive and prompt with answering questions.

I would highly recommend KVS to any bride and groom who want high-quality photos with a stress-free, personalized, and professional experience.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Vinny & Ann Marie from KVS, who are professional, easy to work with, kind, and truly have a passion for photography and making the bride and groom happy! We are so thrilled and amazed by the way they captured our special day and could not be happier with our photo album they created for us. We HIGHLY recommend KVS and would definitely use their services for other event!
    Happy Wedding Planning,
    Lauren & Sebastian

Sent on 02/05/2016

Daniel · Married on 05/16/2015

Vinny & his team at King Vincent Storm made our wedding video and experience awesome. They accompanied us for the entire day and ceremony and as with any professional, we soon forgot they were even there! It wasn't until we received our awesome video that we realized how close they were to us at all times! The video came out spot on, it was very clean, professional, well though-out, and the supplemented music they chose was perfect. I would highly recommend using KVS for all of your wedding needs, they are pros at what they do, and great people to get to know!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Gina · Married on 03/27/2015

I cannot say enough about the amazing experience we had with King Vincent Storm, Vinny and Ann Marie are just the Best! They have been the photographers for almost every wedding I have been in and I've always had fun working with them and new that they would be the photographers for my wedding. My husband and I are both the most un-photogenic people, we are not good at posing and we get really uncomfortable and I usually have my eyes closed in every picture. That being said, King Vincent storm gave us BEAUTIFUL engagement and wedding pictures with my eyes open! They didn't force us to do specific poses and if they saw we were awkward with a certain pose they would change it up and have us do something fun. They also just let us be us and we felt so comfortable the entire day which is just what we wanted. After the wedding I remember thinking I never saw the videographer or photographers around taking pictures and I was a little worried that maybe we weren't going to get many pictures of the reception. Once we got the proofs back I was surprised at the almost 900 pictures they h

Sent on 10/11/2015

Heather M. · Married on 03/21/2015

Engagement photos, wedding photos, wedding videography, and milestone birthday party photo boot

KVS is extremely professional, high quality, and a pleasure to work with. KVS makes every event easy and special. I’m grateful for their ability to capture such special moments in time for my family and I. Looking forward to my next event, whenever that may be, because I will certainly be a repeat customer for life.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Emily · Married on 09/26/2014

King Vincent Storm did a wonderful job of photographing our wedding. We had experienced the owners, Vinny and Ann Marie's work in two previous weddings that my husband and I were both in so we knew the service we would be getting with them already. Our engagement session photographs came our gorgeous, which they used to make into our guest sign-in book. We have not received our wedding photos yet as we just got married at the end of September, but we can't wait to see them! We also will get an already made album plus one for each set of parents included in the package. I highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 04/05/2014

We used King Vincent Storm for our photographer, videographer, and photo booth on our wedding day. Vinny, Ann-Marie and their team were AMAZING. We had a ton of family we wanted pictures with and they were so good at making sure we got them all. They were fantastic and wish I had a reason to work with them again!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Brittany · Married on 03/28/2014

We used King Vincent Storm for our wedding video. Our videographer was awesome! He showed up right on time, and captured all of the special moments without ever getting in the way. I hardly knew he was there! I just received my video and I couldn't be more pleased!! It is perfect! I love watching it, and reliving one of the best days of our lives. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for capturing our special day! :0)

Sent on 10/16/2014

Laura · Married on 08/02/2013

Vinny and Ann-Marie are amazing photographers. Vinny did our engagement session and he directed us newbies well and helped us to have an amazing time. He designed the guest book with those photos and it came out so beautiful. It was way more professional than anything I could have done online myself.
    The day of the wedding they arrived on time and jumped right into taking pictures. Ann-Marie acted like a mother helping me to fix my dress and hold my bouquet in the right spot. She made sure that I looked great. As husband and wife Vinny and Ann-Marie work so well together and they know how to make sure they get all the shots you could want. They were efficient and flexible. I can't wait to see the photos and video from the day!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2013

Vinny and Ann Marie are amazing photographers! They are so easy going and great to work with. My pictures came out beautiful and so did my wedding album! They offered awesome suggestions and worked great together as a team. Their individual photography styles mesh together wonderfully to create extraordinary pictures! I couldn't have asked for better people to work with on such a special day.

Sent on 03/01/2014
  • User3198769 · 2+ years ago

Simply amazing! Easy to work with, they respond to e-mails and calls quickly. Great personalities and great work!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Tianna · Married on 07/19/2012

Our videographer was awesome !! For being such sort notice with Deciding on having a videographer, he was very workable with us in getting things to him and meeting with him last minute! Throughout the entire day, beginning with us girls getting ready he was right there capturing the best moments of the day! Never in your way but always right there when anything fun or exciting was happening from ceremony, to dance floor to speeches! This company most definetely has my recommendation!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Coleen · Married on 10/15/2011

We had Vinny & Ann Marie shoot our wedding a few weeks ago. From the start, they were nothing short of professional and it looked like they enjoyed themselves while taking the pictures. Vinny shot our engagement session at Yale University in May and that was a blast and the photos came out amazing. They were very easy to work with and put together a great deal for us. I can't wait to see the wedding photos! I would definitely recommend KVS to anyone looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Beth · Married on 10/01/2010

Vinny & Annmarie were so much fun to share our day with. You really need to click with your photographers since they are with you from the start of your day to the final songs & I loved having them around us. I definitely recommend King Vincent Photography!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2010

We loved KVS! They were flexible with their pricing, and made a package for us that included the different things that we had requested. We had an engagement session also, which was a lot of fun. We have a lot of nice pictures from that. We didn't get to see our wedding pictures yet since we just got married a few weeks ago, but I know that Vinnie and his wife Anne Marie took a ton! They were very professional and made us feel comfortable. They were also prompt when they showed up on the wedding day. At the ceremony and reception, they were not invasive at all, we hardly knew that they were even there for the most part. I would highly recommend KVS!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2009

Best photographer ever! We have amazing pictures and a great video full of memories of our speical day!

Sent on 03/17/2010

Susan · Married on 08/12/2006

I was married in August of 2006 and I STILL recommend Vinny and Annmarie to newly engaged couples. They were both extremely professional, yet warm and wonderful people before the wedding, on my wedding day and long after the wedding, as we came back again and again for more prints and portrait purchases. The quality of work for both my album and my video was incredible and very creative. Nearly 5 years later, my album is displayed in my living room and EVERYONE who visits for the first time stops to look at it. If you are looking to remember your wedding for a lifetime, KVS Photography is the place to go. Thank you, Vinny and Annmarie!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Jen · Married on 11/18/2017

Vinny and Ann Marie were amazing on our wedding day! It was pouring and they took on the rain to get some shots of us along with bridal party outside.

They were great with our flower girl who was very shy.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Beata · Married on 08/06/2011

We used King Vincent Storm as our photographers, we had Ann Marie & Pete as our photographers. They were both amazing, professional and very fun at the same time. They did a variety of shots for family, wedding party, and us of course. We couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding day. Our pictures came out AMAZING and we feel very lucky to have had them at our wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

We really enjoyed working with Vinny. He made us feel very comfortable and the pictures came out very well.

Sent on 01/10/2018