Kindred Photography LLC Reviews

Kindred Photography LLC 5
Kindred Photography LLC 6
Kindred Photography LLC 7

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Ben and Kim were great to work with and we love all of our pictures so much! They truly do amazing work.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Mallory · Married on 09/10/2016

Ben and Kim were great! I would highly recommend them to any bride. They captured everything we wanted and we could not be happier with our pictures!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Solomon · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I loved working with kindred photography. They captured all the moments and because they are married they knew what moments to catch and when to catch us smiling or laughing. We also enjoyed the how one of them was with us while we were preparing for the wedding which helps tell a story about our wedding from beginning to the end. They were awesome, very professional and they were there to help us capture our wedding day!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kara · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved working with Ben and Kimberly! So easy to work with, pictures came out beautiful! They were very responsive and answered all our questions. The day of our wedding was super smooth, it was about 102 degrees and they were able to keep everyone organized and get all the family pictures done quickly so family members were able to go inside and not sit out in the hot sun!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Missy · Married on 06/25/2016

we can not get the smiles off our faces since getting married last Saturday. kim and Ben captured every moment of our amazing night. We could not have asked for better photographers. We are not into posing and that's where Kindred photography was able to come in and find the most amazing pictures for us if you're looking for amazing work and reasonable prices don't look any further. Because of these two we will be able to look at our beautiful day for the rest of our lives

Sent on 06/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2016

We just used Kindred photography for our wedding and I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Their response time was great, especially with all my questions. Both worked so well with our crazy bridal party. They captured all the beautiful scenery at our location. We just got our pictures in and cannot stop getting compliments on how beautiful they came out. If you're looking for photographers to capture moments for you Kindred photography is the way to go

Sent on 07/16/2016

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

Kim and Ben did a great job photographing our wedding! They took some amazing photographs with us all around our venue and really captured our wedding and reception beautifully. We would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Danielle&Rob · Married on 06/04/2016

Kim and Ben, aka Kindred Photography, are an absolutely amazing couple to work with! They captured so many special moments of our wedding day and we could not be more impressed with their professionalism and expertise. We didn't have a chance to meet until the actual day (with the exception of a Skype meeting a couple weeks before), and yet once meeting them in person, it quickly felt as though they had known us for years. Throughout the day, they captured photos that we requested and so many more that we never would have thought of, without being intrusive to our special day! In addition, they had a sneak peak within hours of the reception, and the rest of the edits within a couple weeks! Amazing customer service. Thank you Kim & Ben for all that you did to make our day so memorable. 10 stars! -The Naples

Sent on 08/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/15/2016

Picking the right photographer can be overwhelming, but I loved Kindred's style of photos in their portfolio and felt comfortable that they worked with our budget to customize a package. They were exceedingly professional and responsive. The day of, I noticed that they easily kept up with the demands and flow of the event. They even pointed out opportunities that we had not planned for but they noted would make great memories. I could not be more thrilled!

Sent on 08/29/2016

claudia · Married on 05/08/2016

Can't say enough about Ben & Kim! They are an amazing duo. They not only very talented photographers but also make you feel very comfortable & are able to capture your special moments. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Claudia · Married on 05/08/2016

We can not say enough about our engagement and wedding photos from Kindred Photography! We recently celebrated our one anniversary and it was amazing to be able to relive the day through the moments Ben & Kim captured. They have a way of truly capturing the moment that set them apart from other photographers. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Bride · Married on 04/15/2016

Kindred Photograghy-husband and wife dual were absolutely amazing! My husband and I had our wedding in April at The Waterview and we wanted 2 photographers that would be able to capture the look and feel of the venue and the wedding we were having. We had interviewed several photographers, looked at their work, but once we met with Kim and Ben the choice was made.

Kim and Ben did our engagement photos along with the wedding photos. The engagement photos were amazing and the wedding photos were even better! Within weeks of the engagement shoot and then same as for our wedding day we received an email and text from them letting us know that our photos were edited and ready to view!

I'm not sure what else I can say about them other than WOW! You can't get anyone better than this husband and wife dual. They are true professionals, have a true passion for what they do, are extremely talented, and the sweetest, down to earth photographer couple you're ever meet and work with. We would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

Thank you Kim and Ben for capturing our special day with amazing photographs of us, our
    family, our friends, our guests! We hope to be able to use you guys again for future photos.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Would use Kindred Photography time and time again! Highly recommend! It was so nice that they offer a hourly rate! Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful! Will definitely use them again in the future (baby pictures, family pictures etc.) My husband and I did not have to worry for one second the day of the wedding, they orchestrated everyone where they needed to be for pictures. I 100% recommend Benjamin and Kimberly!! VERY budget friendly!!!

jeanette · Married on 11/01/2015

Kim and Ben were insightful and creative, they did a phenomenal job capturing wonderful shots of our wedding day. When we look at our photos we are brought back to such a happy day. One of the things we were worried about was having to stop our day for photos considering
    the bride is camera-shy, but they worked around us and returned to us a portfolio of memories. We would definitely call on them again for anniversary pics.

Sent on 03/25/2016

jeanette · Married on 11/01/2015

communicate with your photographer about any particular family shots or areas that would make a memorable photo

Sent on 02/18/2017
  • Y

Yasu · Married on 10/24/2015

Kimberly and Benjamin were so wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and professional! They took our engagement photos and also captured every moment of our beautiful wedding day! When we received our engagement photos, we knew we had to book them for our wedding. We are so pleased with all our photos and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photographers to capture their special day!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Justine · Married on 10/04/2015

They are very creative in photography! The set ups and angles were awesome and it was nice having 2 photographers to get all sides of us and the surroundings! They were so nice and so accommodating to what we liked and wanted! They asked us what we wanted and photos that we wanted. Both Kim and Ben are very easy to talk to and I felt truly special on my big day. Everything was so wonderful and easy and I would love to have them again for something in the future! Thank you!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

Outstanding indeed! When my husband and I were originally looking for photographers, we knew we wanted a team that could capture our love. Ben and Kim are the sweetest couple, and are so very much in love. Their love for each other shined through in every one of our photographs. The advantage to having two of them, is definitely with the timing of your day: Kim spent the better portion of the wedding morning with me and my bridesmaids, while Ben was with the boys getting ready. At our venue, we were able to have all of our photographs done in a timely manner. They were easy to work with, accommodating, and... (this is the Bride in me speaking) super affordable! We will definitely plan to work with them again!

Sent on 03/07/2016

I had Kindred Photography, Kimberly and Benjamin, as the photographers at my wedding this past September and they completely amazed me! First of all they were willing to work with me on pricing and were so kind and helpful! They made me feel super comfortable with them which was great! Then they were really creative in coming up with good shots using the setting we had and the end product was amazing. I really cannot say how happy I am with all the pictures. The pictures are beautiful and they captured so many wonderful moments! I really do love all my photos and the quality is just amazing. I will most definitely use them again if a need arises! If you're looking for a great couple for your photographers I highly suggest Kimberly and Benjamin. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Ben and Kim were absolutely wonderful to work with. I was struggling to pick a photographer but when I met Kim, I knew immediately. Their name is for real; she made me feel like we were Kindred spirits and I instantly knew I was in good hands. They captured the highlights of our day and other things I would have never known happened and I love the way our pictures turned out. They used examples of other pictures I liked to capture exactly what I was hoping for. Ben and Kim are extremely professional and responsive and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2015

Ben and Kim did our photos for both our engagement and wedding, and we could not have been happier with our decision to work with them. My husband and I were on a tight budget, and when we sat down with Ben and Kim they worked with us to get the coverage we wanted for our big day while staying within our budget. They captured every beautiful moment from multiple angles - they moved so quickly you would have thought we had five photographers instead of two. They were also incredibly discreet, we both commented later that we didn't notice them during the ceremony or on the dance floor, but they still took countless amazing pictures. Our posed pictures looked natural and they helped us feel confident and have fun with it. We would highly recommend Kindred Photography to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Ken · Married on 08/01/2015

Kim and Ben were exceptional. They made our day stress free and easy. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/11/2015

Benjamin and Kimberly did a fantastic job! My fiance and I has asked them to photograph our wedding, and I couldn't have been more pleased. They showed up early and caught everything I asked - even with me being a little unorganized , they were extremely flexible with changes throughout the night! Such a great experience and two wonderful photographers! We have already recommended them to a couple of our friends and will be using them in the future for our family.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/14/2015

"They are the most delightful and easy people to work with. Both made everyone feel comfortable and I really felt like they cared about capturing our big day. It was more than a job to them, they added a personal touch that is so special and amazing. Would absolutely recommend them again!!"

Sent on 03/07/2016

Kimberly and Ben were amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process...they were super organized and professional always answering questions through email immediately. They gave us an easy to understand contract and made sure they knew what type of photos we wanted by having us fill out a checklist and pin on a Pinterest page! They also offer very affordable prices which was important for my husband and I who were paying for the wedding ourselves.

On the wedding day they made the whole wedding party feel comfortable as they took many candid and beautiful shots. They had never seen the space before and they instantly knew where we should take photos within the space. After the wedding they had our wedding photos edited and ready for us within two weeks!! They are true artists- we highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/29/2015