Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs Reviews

339 | Baltimore, MD

339 Reviews for Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs

• User5351953 · 2+ years ago

It was a real pleasure working with Rachel. She made what is normally a stressful process so easy. She had a wide variety of options and she worked with us to select the perfect invite for the perfect budget. We are still getting compliments for our wedding invitation and thank you cards!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Rachel was great! Super flexible, responsive and does great work!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Emily · Married on 06/18/2016

I came to the table with a very specific idea in mind and Rachel was amazing to collaborate with. She gave thoughtful feedback and was always patient with my need to send very specific mock-ups to communicate my ideas. Before deciding to work with Rachel, we met with two other popular vendors in the area and she was the only one that "got it" immediately. Really could not be any happier with how everything turned out!

I will be whole heartedly recommending her to every bride-to-be I come across in the future!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Dominic · Married on 06/07/2016

Very professional company. They did a great job with the wedding invitations! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/04/2016

We have received compliment after compliment on our invitations. We are so happy Rachel is a pleasure to work with.

Emily · Married on 05/29/2016

Rachel from Kindly RSVP Design was amazing! She was so quick to respond to all my emails, and so flexible. I decided last minute to have ceremony programs and a sign made, and she was so helpful and had them made so quickly. I had MANY people tell me my invitations were the prettiest invitations they had ever seen. I HIGHLY recommend Kindly RSVP to anyone looking for beautiful invitations, programs, signs, etc.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Erica · Married on 05/14/2016

I worked with Rachel for my wedding. The invitations came out beautiful. All the guests commented on how much they liked them. She also made place cards and table numbers to match that also came out beautiful. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Amy · Married on 05/01/2016

Rachel is great to work with. We told her exactly what we wanted and she was able to provide samples that fit our exact needs. Her work is absolutely amazing. She is very efficient and responsive. We had her do our invitations, programs and table tents, everything turned out perfect.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Marcia · Married on 04/23/2016

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She was a true professional and created my invitations in a timely manner. She was very responsive and very patient with all of my changes. The invitations turned out perfect! I would recommend Rachel to anyone looking for a fun and enthusiastic person to create the perfect wedding invitation look. Thanks, Rachel for all of you help and guidance.

Sent on 03/29/2016
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 04/09/2016

Rachel had a wide variety of options not only for invitations, but also Save the Dates. Rachel took as much time as we need to decide on what we wanted and offered her expert option as well. We received SO many compliments on our invitations!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Rachel was pleasant, accommodating and reasonably priced and everyone loved her invitation design for my son's bar mitzvah! We could not have been happier.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Rachel is kind, courteous and most of patient! Some of our guests have gone as far as to say they are framing our invitations. The quality is AWESOME! Couldn't have been more pleased with Kindly RSVP! I would recommend them for any and all who need invitations for any event. I love Rachel to the moon and back!

Mom · Married on 03/03/2016

This is the second 200-person party I did with Rachel. She is so easy to work with. She listens to my vision and party theme, looks at the inspiration pieces I bring her and then drafts a design that is unique to me. She receives feedback well and is quick to adjust her designs based on it. It is nice to have a design that is totally custom versus straight out of a book that has been ordered thousands of times! She can do it all, from invitations to logos to sign-in boards, table cards, thank you notes, and more.

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2016

Rachel was fantastic to work with. The invitations were beautifully designed and crafted. For the cost of doing them ourselves we were able to have them addressed and put together for us. We were able to personalize them and add a touch of our own style to the inside of the invitation for when our guests opened the invitations. She did a lovely job. I have recommended her to other brides.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

We highly recommend using Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs for your save the dates, invitations and all the special details of your wedding! When you first start planning a wedding and you are worried about the budget, I understand that this is an area where you think you can DIY and cut corners, but please remember that it is your save the dates and invitations that set the tone for your entire wedding! Choosing Rachel was the best decision we made! She is prompt with responding to e-mails including my ridiculous e-mails about how to address guests on your envelopes, she addresses all of your envelopes which saves you so much time and she is full of cost effective and fun ideas to make your wedding unique. The turn around time with creating her masterpieces is also unbelievably fast! Rachel literally nailed it with everything from invitations to cocktail napkins! Kindly R.S.V.P designs is truly an elite company and we highly recommend having Rachel personalize the most important day of your life!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

Rachel was one of our favorite vendors to work with. She was flexible and creative. Our first meeting was phenomenal. She sat with us and let us ask as many questions that we could imagine. Even with our last minute changes and additions, she remained pleasant and willing to work with our budget. I feel like Rachel is a member of my family now. She is truly one of a kind.

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/12/2015

We would absolutely recommend using Rachel and Kindly RSVP Designs for all your wedding invitation needs! She is so very kind, sweet and helpful throughout the whole process! She is so responsive to any requests, questions (no matter how many you have) and has a stunning array of ideas! It was so much fun to meet with her and look through all the font, paper, etc in person to really help you get the right feel you wanted. We received so many compliments on our invitations alone that we knew they helped to set the tone for the wedding. Rachel is wonderful and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Working with Rachel was amazing! My wedding is in Boston but I was doing an internship in Baltimore at the time when I had the pleasure of meeting Rachel. She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Wedding invitations can be stressful but she helped make all the necessary decisions. Not only is she a sweet and genuine person to work with but she is very responsive with all my questions. She is willing to work with your budget and she is honest with her work. I highly recommend Rachel. I've even mentioned her to some of my friends in Boston because she was so good!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Rachel provided great service and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2015

I had an amazing experience with Kindly RSVP. Rachel helped me along the way and gave her professional advise with keeping my vision in mind at all times. I had to change the venue and theme four months before the wedding and she was with me the entire time. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Rachel was very creative and came up with great ways to show my vision. I loved every aspect of her productions.

Emily · Married on 05/23/2015

Rachel was so easy to work with! She was so helpful in designing the place cards for the wedding and made it so hassle free for me!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/09/2015

Rachel does an amazinggggg job! You will not regret choosing her for your special day! My fiance and I got both Save the Dates, and invitations through Rachel and they are stunning. I can't wait to mail out our invitations today because I know all of our friends and family will definitely be wowed! Rachel is super sweet and easy to work with. She made the whole process simple and painless :) I can't say enough about how pleased we are with the outcome. Thank Rachel!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Katie · Married on 05/09/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Kindly R.S.V.P. We loved working with Kindly R.S.V.P Designs for our wedding. Our wedding invitations were by far the prettiest wedding invitations I have ever seen!! I definitely plan on using Kindly R.S.V.P for party invitations again in the future.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jeanette · Married on 05/09/2015

Rachel had many sample invitations to choose from as well as suggestions to help guide and assist with designing my perfect invitation! She delivered on time and her prices were reasonable if you're looking for something a more upscale than what can be ordered online.