Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs Reviews

339 | Baltimore, MD

339 Reviews for Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs

Cori · Married on 05/13/2017

Rachel is AWESOME! So easy to work with. She listens to your thoughts, helps create designs based on your theme, timeline, and budget. Easily one of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Joshua · Married on 05/05/2017

Elegant, high quality invitations. Rachel is easy to work with and super friendly! Thanks so much

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jean · Married on 05/05/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Rachel is - if you need invitations, paper products, signs, etc. do not bother using anyone else!
    Rachel did all of the invitations as well as the seating chart, the table numbers, the tags for the favors, and the bar signs - she was flexible, creative, and just an all around dream to work with!
    I will never use anyone but Rachel and Kindly R.S.V.P. for invitations or print work. Thank you again for doing such an outstanding job!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Jennifer · event on: 04/01/2017

The invitations, thank you notes and seating cards were the easiest part of planning the whole event! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2017

Rachel was so easy to work with! My invitations were gorgeous and I've gotten so many compliments on them!

Smith/Brisbane W. · Married on 01/07/2017

Rachel & R.S.V.P. Kindly are a hidden gem! Rachel knew exactly what we wanted and produced a beautifully display of artwork in both our Save the Date cards & Wedding invitations. She is a true professional and we are so thankful for her hard work in serving as part of our wedding team!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you!

Precious · Married on 11/12/2016

I came across Kindly RSVP Designs Invitations by mishap, and it was the best thing I ever did. I was planning a wedding, and I only had a few months to plan. I was very stressed out trying to find someone who could print out invitations at the last minute. I searched and called several businesses and I came across Kindly RSVP Designs . When I met with Rachel and told her my vision for the invitations, she began to show me different designs , and as we began to work together I began to see the vision come forth , after the finished work of the product I must say that my Invitations were Classy, Elegant , and of Excellent Quality . But what made me even more proud and Boisterous about the Invitations was , the Comments of the invited guest . Once they received their invitations they talked and talked about the craftiness, design, and the elegance of their invitations . I give Kindly RSVP Designs 10 stars. Thanks a Million for making us look good.

Mr. & Mrs. Kenn & Precious Turner

Amy · Married on 11/12/2016

We had a great experience with Kindly RSVP Designs. Rachel is wonderful and made the process of ordering invitations, programs, and all the paper items you need for a wedding effortless. Everything was well made and beautiful. We would highly recommend working with Rachel!

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

Rachel was absolutely amazing to work with! Our invitations were beautiful, and we received so many compliments. I highly recommend Kindly RSVP Designs if you're looking for a one of a kind, classy look for your event!

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachel is so sweet, flexible, and creative! You don't need to look anywhere else for invitations, save the dates, or seating charts for your wedding or any other event. Weddings can be very stressful and she made it Easy!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/30/2016

The invitations and table cards were beautiful! Rachel is great to work with and very creative.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rachel is the best!!! She was such a pleasure to work with and made the invite process so easy and stress free! She helped bring my vision to life and was unbelievably accommodating! Rachel at Kindly RSVP Desgins does amazing work and is extremely affordable! I have recommended her to all of my friends and will for sure be back for baby announcements and shower invites!

Ann M. · Married on 10/22/2016

Rachel was amazing to work with! She helped me put my vision for my invitations together. She was very devoted to making our invitations exactly what we wanted. I had last minute people to invite and I even forget to add stamps on the return envelopes. Rachel had new envelopes and more invitations ready for me in 24hours. Her response time was great and she was very reasonably priced. I will definitely be using her for my future events!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Natalina · Married on 10/22/2016

Kindley RSVP did an amazing job on our programs , table cards, and invitations. They were elegant and beautiful! Exactly what I wanted!

Leigh · Married on 10/15/2016

I had the most absolutely wonderful experience. AMAZING!

Vicky · Married on 10/15/2016

Rachel is extremely professional and so accommodating! She responded to our emails within minutes and was able to work around our crazy busy schedules. Our invitations and favors were so classy and beautiful- we got a ton of compliments! If you are looking for a reasonably priced and high quality service, Rachel is definitely the best choice!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • Z

Zina · Married on 09/25/2016

Affordable, unique, understand your wedding colors and style, calligraphy basics, printing techniques, postage pointers. The impeccable customer service, professionalism and accuracy made ordering our Save the Date and formal Wedding Invitations a pleasant and worry-free experience! Rachael's encouraging words constantly help me to sett;e down and focus on my vision and mission at hand in planning our wedding.

The stationary itself was absolutely breathtaking, the quality and color was beyond what I could have ever imagined.

Superior service and I would certainly recommend them to everyone!

Love u and we thank you Rachael.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Sofia · Married on 09/24/2016

Rachel was absolutely amazing. She was so flexible with me as I was pushing my limits with time to get my invitations complete. Her work was beautiful! We got so many compliments on them, and I'm so happy we used her!

Lori · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Rachel at Kindly RSVP Designs is a joy! She takes the stress out of wedding planning and brings a beautiful work product and professionalism to the table. In other words, she makes your special day very special!

Robin · Married on 09/11/2016

If you are looking for originality and creativity like no one else for your invitations, placecards, cake boxes, programs and more, they are perfection! They helped make our wedding details stunning and breath-taking! Trust in them!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Rachel/Kindly RSVP was by far the best vendor my fiancé and I dealt with throughout the wedding planning process. She really cares about the product she puts out, and we received so many compliments on our invitations. She went above and beyond for us even when it came to last minute items/requests!

Suzanna · Married on 08/28/2016

Rachel was very responsive and accommodating. Every time we saw or spoke with her, Rachel was very positive and seemed genuinely excited to work with us. She had a ton of options for invitation templates and let us customize our's. The final product was gorgeous and a beautiful reflection of our tastes. We got rave reviews from everyone who received an invitation. Finally, she provided us with a timeline at the first consultation and she stuck to the timeline throughout the process and even gave us plenty of reminders when due dates were approaching.

We got invitations, RSVP cards (pre-stamped, so invitees just had to check a box, lick and envelope and put it in the mail), ceremony programs (made into little fans because it was hot outside!), escort cards, and table labels.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

So great to work with you both! Thank you for the nice review!

Julia · Married on 08/14/2016

Will work with you to make your ideas or designs for stationery as you envisioned them. A real pleasure to collaborate with.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Rachel at Kindly R.S.V.P Designs was amazing!!!!!! She was very professional, kind, helpful and made our wedding planning (invitations & seating cards) experience a great one. We had so much fun working with Rachel to create the perfect invitation. My husband loves the Baltimore Orioles and I'm a Boston Red Sox fan and we really wanted to include the two sports teams in our invitation somehow. Rachel had the perfect idea for us that was very subtle and still classy. She helped us to really personalize our invitation to make it even more special. We were so happy with how the invitations turned out and were super excited to send them out to our guests. We absolutely loved them!!! We also got several compliments on how beautiful they were. I wouldn't look any further for a wedding invitation vendor. Kindly R.S.V.P Design is it!!!!! :).

Sent on 12/10/2016

Stefanie · Married on 07/30/2016

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs was an absolute joy to work with. Rachel is amazing and she has wonderful ideas and is easy to work with. Her designs created were custom and above and beyond anything I had expected. Rachel created my wedding invitations, table numbers, drink tents, welcome notes, reserved seating signs, and place cards for guests. They were absolutely amazing and went above my expectations on all items created. I couldn't have been happier with the outcome and how everything Rachel created tied directly into my wedding theme. Due to me not living within the Baltimore area, she was willing to either meet face to face and was flexible with my schedule, communicate through email, or through phone calls. She provided proofs of all items created and worked via email to make edits. She was also willing to mail me items if things were added last minute. Rachel was the easiest and most supportive vendor I worked with regarding my wedding! I highly recommend Kindly R.S.V.P. to other brides in addition to others for general things such as thank you cards, Christmas cards, Newborn announcements, etc. Rachel is wonderful and I can't say enough amazing things about this business and the business owner!