Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs Reviews

339 | Baltimore, MD

339 Reviews for Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Look no further! Rachel is flexible, accommodating,budget-friendly and a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Kindly R.S.V.P. Designs's reply:

Loved working with you!

Simone · Married on 11/19/2017

It was important to me to create a wedding invitation that set the tone for our wedding events. I had a vision for the style of invitation I wanted, but could not find it through any readily available templates. I learned about Kindly R.S.V.P through a wedding expo. When we went to her shop and talked through the options I ended up with the invitation that I had envisioned. She did not have the exact style in her portfolio of designs but was able to create exactly what I wanted. She was upfront with her pricing and timeline and very responsive. I had countless guests reach out and express how much they loved our invitations and that it was one of the nicest invitations they have ever seen. I highly recommend Kindly R.S.V.P.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

So easy to work with and such a perfect end result!! Love love love!! Everything was just perfect!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Adrienne · Married on 10/28/2017

Thank you so much for designing our Save the Dates and Wedding Invitations. You were able to turn our ideas into a reality. Both the invitations turned out so well and we couldn't be happier. We can't wait to have you design invitations for us in the future.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Shari · Married on 10/14/2017

Rachel was so flexible and super helpful!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She worked with us and designed a great invitation for our wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

My overall experience with Rachel was great! Rachel is incredibly knowledgable was so helpful when it came to designing my invitations, as well as wedding programs. There was even a little incident when my husbands name was accidentally spelled incorrectly on our wedding welcome sign (with the wedding a couple days away) I contacted Rachel and she was so accommodating she ordered, and had a new sign made and ready to be picked up the day before the wedding. All in all; she's awesome! Thanks Rachel!

Sara G. · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful experience!

Rachel was a pleasure to work with! She had a large selection of invitations, as well as many other personalized products needed for our event. She was also mindful of our time frame and budget. Our invitations (plus napkins, menus, place cards, table numbers, etc.) were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Adriana · Married on 09/30/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Rachel, our invites were stunning!!!

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/03/2017

I looked at every website out there and agonized over invitations. When I made an appointment with Rachel I thought it would be overwhelming. Within a few minutes of my arrival we designed my wedding invitations. They were absolutely beautiful. Rachel was patient, kind and always quick to respond. The invitations and other stationary I received were of great quality. I received so many compliments. I highly recommend Kindly RSVP for all your Stationary needs!

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Rachel! Her work was beautiful and we really appreciated how approachable she was throughout the entire process. She did our invitations and placecards and we got so many compliments! Will most definitely recommend her to any brides we meet in the future!

Keshia · Married on 09/02/2017

Rachel at KINDLY RSVP was terrific to work with. People are still talking about how gorgeous and stylish our invitations were! She also created our thank you cards with the same theme from the invitations. I am so glad that we found her on the web!

Clarissa · Married on 09/02/2017

I highly recommend Rachel for wedding needs. I do not have one negative thing to say about her business etiquette nor service. She was very pleasant, professional and patient. She has a huge variety of styles to choose from and the cost will not damage your wallet. My guest even raved about how BEAUTIFUL my wedding invitations were; that they were the best they've seen in years. I will definitely contact Rachel again for any future invitation needs.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Valeria · Married on 08/19/2017

I was 100% satisfied with the service and my invitations.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Krista · Married on 08/12/2017

I absolutely LOVED our wedding invitations. They were unique and so well done and I received SO many compliments on them. The quality was so much nicer than some of the invitations you order on line. Rachel was so easy to work with and so creative! I would recommend this to anyone! I also got my table numbers from Kindly RSVP which matched with my inivitations and looked so pretty!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Karissa · Married on 07/21/2017

We loved working with Rachel! Such beautiful work- perfect for any celebration!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Rachel was great to work with, quick response and prices were very reasonable!!! Absolutely recommend her services :)

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/24/2017

Rachel is so kind, and incredibly creative! Honestly, I never thought I would enjoy designing my wedding invitation, but it wound up being one of my favorite parts of the planning process because Rachel made it so fun! Rachel is extremely responsive, and I don't think I could possibly be more happy with how our invitations turned out!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/24/2017

Rachel did our invitations, seating chart, and door knobs. She is an incredibly sweet person who is easy to get along with. She was flexible with our busy schedules in order to accommodate pick up times and was always happy to answer my endless emails. She has an array of items that would fit any wedding and style. I highly recommend.

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 06/17/2017

Rachel was awesome! So easy to work with and we loved everything she did!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/17/2017

Rachel is so great to work with! My invitations turned out amazing! I had about 250 invitations and she got them done so quickly. I would definitely use Kindly RSVP again for any future events.

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2017

Great experience! Invitations turned out great and were printed in a timely manner.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2017

I used Rachel to do my wedding invitations as well as escort cards. She was a pleasure to work with and the invitations and escort cards both looked beautiful! She is very reasonable for the quality that you get. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

There were so many choices when it came to designing our invitations and they turned out beautiful! Rachel was very helpful and very responsive to our emails throughout the process!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/13/2017

Rachel is absolutely incredible! The first time I met her, I had such a blast! Rachel allowed me to play around with all of her samples and helped me create the invitations of my dreams. Every single detail was exactly what I wanted; from the invites to the envelopes!

Sent on 12/12/2017