Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist Reviews

Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist 2
  • Ragi

Ragi Patel · Married on 06/28/2019

Perfection!

Kimtasha is amazing! Her photos and gallery, which are very excellent and show how well her work photographs, still do not do justice to how beautiful you will look in person. I did not want to take my make-up off. From the minute I reached out to her, she was prompt, punctual and so wonderful to work with. She was very punctual on the day of, amenable to different ideas, and has a great personality. I never wear make-up and not only did I love how I looked, I still felt as if I was not wearing any make-up, even under the hot sun in June on the beach. The make-up did not budge all day. I also would love to add that my photographer and hairstylist, who work in this industry and see so many make-up artists, had amazing things to say about her when they found out I was working with her. I think that speaks greater volume than my review alone! You will be so happy if you decide to go with Kimtasha!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/03/2019

Yes yes yes!

If you're not sure who to book for your makeup, look no further! Kimtasha was amazing, professional, and made me look AMAZING without piling on too much makeup. Plus the fake eyelashes she used with me were so light and comfortable (coming from someone who had never worn them before!) PLUS all my makeup stayed on streak-free despite the tons of crying that happened!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist 3

Sarah Wefer · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional and Amazing!

Kimtasha is amazing!!! I was nervous about booking a makeup artist since I don't usually wear a lot of makeup. As soon as I met Kimtasha those fears disappeared. From my trial to wedding day she was professional, responsive, and fun! I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 01/19/2019

A True Artist! Kimtasha is the very best!

As soon as you pick a date, contact Kimtasha! She is a professional makeup artist with over a decade of experience doing makeup in every industry from TV and print ads to weddings and events. She is a true artist that enhances your beauty and will make you flawless for your big day! She is very professional, on time, and easy to get in touch with. I would never use another makeup artist- I am a client for life!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Kimtasha was wonderful!! I am very picky about my make-up and was very nervous to have someone else do it on my wedding day... she is wonderful! She was very flexible and accommodating during our trial and on the day; she has an easy-going and positive demeanor and was completely professional. She really cares about what YOU want to look like and makes it happen. Thank you!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Erin · Married on 01/06/2018

Kimtasha is a true professional -- great at what she does, very responsive and a lovely all-round person. My makeup looked amazing--natural but enhanced with that perfect 'glow'. She also did great false eyelashes on me. I got heaps of compliments on the day. Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Gillian · Married on 09/23/2017

Kimtasha is absolutely lovely. My makeup was flawless and despite a couple of snafus, i've never looked better. She even sold me the lipstick and gloss I used because it was perfect for every day as well. She was polite and professional and came onto the Plantation for my sister, mom and myself. If you have an opportunity to work with you, you definitely should.

Sent on 10/01/2017
  • Candace

Candace Van Kalleveen · Married on 09/16/2017

Is the best in the business!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 Stars

Kimtasha was AMAZING...She was more than a make up artist...she is a friend. She was my calm through getting ready...to crying before (putting pictures of my dad and my cousin on my bouquet) that had passed away...she got me through a lot that day and I will forever be so grateful to her...she is PRICELESS!!! My mom looked so beautiful and I felt like a princess...I would more than highly recommend her...She is a MUST for any BIG DAY : )

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist 4

Melissa · Married on 03/05/2017

I looked flawless on the day of my trial and new she was definitely the one to pick for my wedding day!. She not only did my makeup but my bridesmaid, mother and mother in law. ... My mom was so nervous to have someone else do her makeup and she just kept raving about how beautiful she felt all night! I would highly recommend Kimtasha.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kristie · Married on 11/05/2016

Kimtasha was a dream to work with on my wedding day! She came highly recommended and I am so glad I chose her for my wedding day makeup! She did her "magic" and made me, my bridesmaids, and mom and mother in law look beautiful and flawless. I loved her energy and she kept me calm but feeling like a princess while she did my makeup for my wedding day. I got many compliments on my makeup and I am so pleased with how my makeup looks in all my wedding pictures! She was prepared, on time, and stayed on the timeline we had planned for getting ready for my wedding. She worked with my photographer so she could take pictures while I was getting ready and I love them! Thank you Kimtasha for making my wedding day my Best Day Ever!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Kimtasha - Pro Make-up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Kristie! It was such a pleasure working with you and your ladies! xo Kimtasha

regina · Married on 06/18/2016

The best makeup artist in Jacksonville, worth every penny!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Sam · Married on 06/04/2016

Kimtasha is the BEST! She has a knack for beautiful, yet natural-looking makeup. Everyone's makeup lasted late into the hot June night, another impressive feat. Most importantly, Kimtasha is kind and genuine - she was a welcomed addition to the the laughs shared in the bridal suite on our wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Anna · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Kimtasha was a dream. From the first time I met her, I knew I had made the right choice. Of course her portfolio was beautiful, but was I going to connect with her? How would her style of makeup align with mine and my vision for my wedding? Perfectly turned out to be the answer to all of the above. Kimtasha is a delightful person to be around and a fantastic (understatement) makeup artist. She has the ability to enhance faces of all ages and colors. She amplifies existing beauty rather than transforming you into someone unrecognizable. That was hugely important to me and she delivered 100%. Not once was I preoccupied with my makeup or feel like I was wearing a mask. Time worrying about that on your wedding day is such a waste. On the biggest day of my life, I was still me, just kicked up a few notches!

Everyone from my 90-year-old grandmother to my bridesmaids felt beautiful and comfortable in Kimtasha’s chair. Also, for the number of women I asked her to work with, she brought along an assistant who was equally talented. I’ve worked with vendors whose assistants are leagues below the professional, but not surprisingly, Kimtasha held her colleague to the same high standard she holds herself. I trusted that she would never bring someone who wasn’t on her A game. I cannot say enough good things about Kimtasha. Her work is truly an art form that she cares deeply about and her personality is equally beautiful.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kimtasha for making me feel like the prettiest girl alive.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Kimtasha was AMAZING! She is so talented that words can hardly describe. Very professional and reasonably priced.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2015

Kimtasha has been so great to work with! Her air brush work is amazing and I love seeing her before and after photos on Instagram. I can't wait for my makeup trial!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Nyree · Married on 03/08/2015

Professional and passionate. Two qualities required at the forefront of any service received, Kimtasha embodies in the most respectable way. Adhering to the requests and ideas for my wedding I was more than pleased with the outcome! She is truly authentic, operating in her gift.

Anyone looking for a make-up artist who is without a doubt not about themselves
    but rather the client I highly recommend her services.

Thank you for enhancing my beauty for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2015

I LOVED Kimtasha's team! They were wonderful to work with and every single member of my wedding party loved their makeup! They were on time and even were able to work on their feet when our hairdressers were late. Everyone's makeup held up the whole night and looked beautiful in pictures. I was so happy that I looked my best self on my wedding day and give credit to that to Kimtasha!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Vivian · Married on 05/22/2014

Best Pro-make up Artist Ever ! She does a excellent job.. She has a wonderful attitude and her work speaks for itself.. If you want to Look your best on your Wedding day then invest in the best pro-make up Artist around.. Kimtasha is Awesome... You will not be disappointed and you will Look Amazing afterwards..

Sent on 07/07/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Kimtasha was amazing! Her works speaks for itself- she does such a great job. She's also just fun to work with, a great personality, someone you want to share your day with. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • tiffany

tiffany · Married on 03/23/2014

Kimtasha deserves every 5 star review she has on this website. She is very sweet, fun, and good at what she does. I'm not a "traditional" bride at all. With pink hair and many other elements that scream "antibride", I needed a creative person who was skilled enough to pull off a unique look while still in the realm of elegance. Kimtasha did it. She is flexible and works with you, the bride. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 03/26/2014
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Kimtasha as the makeup artist for your wedding! She did my makeup for my wedding & did the best job! She is very good at making you look "picture perfect" so your face looks flawless in all of your wedding photos (and in person too!:)). Another thing she is great at is knowing the difference between "Bridal Makeup" and "Going Out Makeup". On my wedding day it was very important to me that I didn't look like I was going out to the club. I wanted to look polished without having too much heavy makeup on. Kimtasha did just that. She was able to highlight all of my best features without making my makeup too heavy. She is the best!!

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • Liza

Liza · Married on 04/07/2013

I loved working with Kimtasha! She is so sweet, talented and professional. I would definitely recommend hiring her to do your makeup.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Audrey · Married on 03/30/2013

Kimtasha was fabulous to work with and delivered gorgeous, glamorous yet natural, and long-lasting makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother on my wedding day. I had wanted to look like a more glamorous version of myself - not too made up - and I also wanted to be sure the makeup would last throughout the night, and Kimtasha totally delivered just that. Even my mother who never wears makeup was thrilled with her results. Thank you Kimtasha!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Kimtasha did an excellent job on all the girls makeup and made them feel beautiful.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Aimee · Married on 02/23/2013

Kimtasha was recommended by my wedding planner (Nancy) and by every other bride and vendor that I spoke to in the Jacksonville area. She did a beautiful job at my Matron of Honor's wedding two years prior so I knew that I had to have her on my special day. Even going into the consultation with very high expectations I was still blown away. Not only is she a talented make-up artist but she is compassionate and clearly cares about bringing out each of her brides individual beauty. She also honestly discusses what she feels will look best for the day and sends you home from the consultation feeling confident that the make-up on your big day will be perfect. That is exactly what happened when she came to TPC Sawgrass to do my make-up along with my bridesmaids on February 23, 2013! I felt gorgeous and Kimtasha was a joy to work with and added to the excellent energy we all felt while getting ready for the big moment!

Sent on 10/01/2013