63 Reviews for Kimberose

Aisle Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Altar Decor (1)
63 Kimberose Reviews

Kim is so talented, and just one of the sweetest people you could ever work with. We came to her with a vision and she was so excited about bringing it to life! She did an AMAZING job with all the flowers during the ceremony, reception, and all our bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. They all came out better than I excepted and it really brought our entire vision together. We are so glad we chose to work with Kim for our wedding day and we cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Chanel, 9/3/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was a dream to work with! She gave us great insight and really listened to what we were looking for in terms of our bouquets and centerpieces. She did an amazing job and was fun to work with.

Profile Picture M, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim did such an outstanding job for my wedding and was such a joy to work with! She was so helpful when designing my flowers and could really understand the vision I had. She was also so patient and thorough when reviewing my order and mindful of my budget. The day of the wedding she helped to set my centerpieces and made sure that all the flowers were perfect. She really helped to make our big day go smoothly. I would most definitely recommend for all brides!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't even begin to explain how happy I was through the entire process of working with Kim. First of all I live in Chicago and she made it convienent to meet wherever and whenever. She was also so personable and organized and made me feel comfortable from the first time we met. My mom and sister also joined me and she answered all of our questions, had great examples of ideas I had, plus previous work to prove she's the real deal. I had a some rough moments through my wedding planning process but I could always count on her, she made the time to meet me at my moms house to finalize plans the week before the wedding which was a crazy week for me, I got the total number of tables incorrect and she realized the day of the wedding as she was setting up and quickly had plenty extra to make an extra centerpiece and also came the next day to pick up everything for us which we slipped and didn't finalize a plan for. Finally the best part of it was the moment she walked into my staging room with my bouquets I started to cry. The flowers were absolutely perfect, so beautiful and fresh! I was very specific about wanting full bouquets and mine clearly stood out yet the bridesmaids made a statement. My room was lit up with candles and gorgeous every table was exactly what I had in mind and the tall center pieces were stunning! Thank you so much for being so reliable and someone I could count on!!!

Profile Picture stevie, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim Dunlap was excellent to work with. Her designs are just beautiful.

Profile Picture User7469140, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim is the best in the business! There was two times on my wedding day that I cried- during my vows and when Kim brought me my beautiful bouquet! You will not be disappointed with Kim- she goes above and beyond! Always!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our flowers for our wedding were beautiful and it's all thanks to Kim for making our vision come true! She was so great to work with! She provided many ideas for us while helping us stay within our budget. We received so many compliments on the bouquets and flower pedestals in our ceremony. I would recommend Kim to anyone, she really knows her stuff and cares about making the day perfect! Thanks for everything Kim!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kim is as talented as she is nice, and she could be the nicest person I have ever met. She met with me a few times prior to the day, and went above and beyond to ensure that I didn't stress out during the planning process up until the day of. She took my vision and ran with it, the results were better than I ever could have imagined!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Kim is absolutely amazing! From the second we met she immediately understood my vision and was able to help me decide exactly what I wanted for my budget! She was there the day of to set up and deliver my bouquets and pin the boutineers on the men. I have nothing but great things to say about Kim and Kimberose!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Kim was great to work with, and it turned out she knew the mother of the groom! She listened to my daughter, the bride, and came through with exactly what was requested. The flowers were gorgeous and fresh and fit in well with the venue. Kim was quick to respond to calls and emails, and even came over to the house to look at centerpieces and decorations to get an idea of the look we were going for. She had great suggestions, too. Anyone that can set up an arbor with big, lush hydrangeas, greens and 10 yards of satin in 90-degree heat and humidity standing on a ladder in the sun gets my vote!! I would highly recommend Kim to any bride, mother of the bride or mother of the groom!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim and her team are awesome! I first witnessed their talents when assisting my friend, a wedding coordinator, with a wedding last spring. They started unloading the flowers and I was in awe. Once everything was set up, my jaw dropped. I knew then that I needed Kim for my wedding day. I don't know much about flowers and looked to Kim for advice on how to incorporate them with my theme. I explained how I wanted the day to feel and look, and she went to work! She whipped out her iPad and began recommending a variety of ideas. Over the next few months she partnered with me to make sure everything would turn out how I imagined it, and within my budget. Needless to say, my flowers were exactly as she described and everything looked gorgeous. Thank you, Kim, for your guidance, patience and talents!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Kim was so great to work with and knows her business. She did all the flowers for our wedding. She made it easy for me and was flexible. I would recommend her and would utilize her services for future events. The flowers were gorgeous.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim is so great to work with! She is prompt and professional in her meetings and she is VERY talented! My venue looked absolutely amazing, and I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets. I would definitely recommend her to any of my future friends and family who are getting married. Great product, great service, and BEAUTIFUL bouquets!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got married in 06/2015, and Kim was the best florist. She was efficient, understanding, professional and so dedicated to giving me the flowers that we wanted for our wedding. She is so reasonably priced as well! I did not know what to expect the day of our wedding, but Kim arrived with the arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres exactly how I had envisioned them. Thank you so much, Kim! You deserve 5 stars!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/21/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Kim Dunlap was hands down the best vendor that I worked with throughout planning my wedding. Kim was extremely professional, personable, and flexible. She traveled to meet me multiple times in order to get all the details worked out. Kim stressed that she would meet with me as many times as it took to make me feel completely comfortable about the decisions made for the flowers. Kim created absolutely beautiful bouquets and center pieces. She also hand delivered the flowers to the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and the venue on the day of the wedding in order to personally make sure everything was perfect. I did not worry one bit about the flowers because I knew that everything would be taken care of. Kim Dunlap was a delight to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality florist!

Profile Picture liz, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely amazing! Kim Dunlap was delightful to work with leading up to the wedding and the day of she took care of every detail. The flowers were even better than we envisioned them and we are sill getting comments on how amazing everything looked. She actually made 2 sets of boutonnieres for the groom, since we were having a "first look" so that his flowers would look fresh for the actual ceremony. She was there until right before the ceremony as well to take care of any last minute touch ups! She brought our vision of the flowers to life!

Profile Picture User5161385, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you're looking for a florist, definitely check out Kimberose! I used Kim for my May 2015 wedding and she was absolutely wonderful. Going into the first meeting, I had a theme and colors, but very little clue about flowers. Kim was able to listen to what I was looking for and make suggestions to fit my theme. The flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! Beyond that, Kim was a dream come true to work with. I was long distance planning and she made it so easy for me. She made sure if nothing else, I was not worried about flowers on the day of my wedding. She was able to help me with bouquets, corsages, table arrangements, and even aisle decorations for the church. All turned out spectacularly and were a great value for what I was looking for! I am happy to recommend Kim to anyone looking for gorgeous, affordable flowers and a vendor they can trust!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Kim, of Kimberose, for your wedding flowers.

When I first met with her, I had several photos off of Pinterest and no real clue what I was doing. She is the kindest lady and really helped me work with my budget to get what I wanted.

But the important part is what happened the day of, which is why you should really go with Kimberose. On my wedding day, with a hundred million things going on, I never even saw Kim. I never had to arrange things with her, or worry about how my flowers were getting where they needed to go. I showed up and my flowers where there, and they were gorgeous. And when I walked down the aisle, all my groomsmen had their boutonnieres on. My groom had his greens-only boutonniere, which Kim came up with and we both really liked it. I didn't have reception flowers, but I just know she would be one of the most helpful people to have around during set-up because she's quite calm and adaptable! :)

I've just gotten my photos back and I'm so happy with how the flowers look. I went with a super bright, wildflowery-looking-mix (see, I know nothing about flowers) and they were vibrant and lovely.

Profile Picture Hilary, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim is a wonderful florist to work with. Her response time is quick. If you have any questions she is more then happy to answer them. She also works with any budget type and helps gives suggestions to lower the cost but still make it look amazing! I still cannot get over how beautiful our flowers looked at the wedding. Kim is a florist artist!!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was AMAZING! The flowers and centerpieces were gorgeous. I fell in love with her work from the first time I met Kim. She is very reasonably priced, very flexible and is a creative genius. Hands down I would recommend Kimberose to anyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved my flowers for my wedding. She did an amazing job and was very flexible at the last minute to details. I got compliments all night with the way my bouquet looked and the centerpieces. I have already recommended her to multiple friends of mine for their upcoming weddings. She is flexible on the pricing by working with you the best way she can if you cannot afford thousands of dollars on flowers, which I couldn't. Everything was made very hardy, nothing broke or fell apart. If you are looking for a reliable, friendly, and amazingly talented person for your flowers; then this is the person you want!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was absolutely amazing! I know absolutely nothing about flowers, but Kim was wonderful about hearing the ideas and vision David and I had for the venue decorations as well as for our bouquets and the men's flowers. She sat with us multiple times to talk through details and provide us options. The options helped us describe what we hoped for and Kim took our vision and brought it to life. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the event. Kim and her team were terrific and they made sure each and every detail was in place. Everything was gorgeous and I could not be more thrilled. I would recommend Kimberose to anyone!

Profile Picture User4481322, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim Dunlap is amazing! Her floral arrangements for my wedding turned out perfect, I wouldn't have asked for it any other way. On top of that she is one of the kindest people you'll ever meet, she is so flexible (I had to add a few extra centerpieces the week of the wedding and she was gladly able to do it with no problem!), she'll meet with you at your convenience, she is helpful with ideas for different kinds of arrangements and really wants to grasp what your vision is for your wedding day. She also will help you pick certain flowers to bring your pricing down if you are on a tighter budget. I would pick Kimberose over and over again for any wedding or event. Thank you Kim for making our wedding day beautiful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When I started looking for a florist, I had no idea what I was doing. Kimberose was recommended to me and I am so thrilled I used her! She totally captured my vision and was so easy to work with. She worked around my budget and produced the most amazing bouquets and centerpieces. She also talked with my baker so she could include the right type of flowers on our cake. Not only that, but when my venue asked who we were using for flowers they were thrilled and had nothing but great things to say. I will be recommending Kimberose to everyone getting married.

Profile Picture Brooke, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I hired Kim Dunlap of Kimberose to provide flowers for our recent wedding. We were so pleased with her professionalism and warm demeanor, Kim is the best! I made several changes to my flower choices during the planning process, and even added an arrangement the week before the wedding, and she was able to accommodate my requests. She is very patient and flexible, and wants you to have the best wedding! The day-of, she was on site to help spray our bouquets and keep our flowers looking fresh. The flowers were absolutely stunning - both the bouquets and reception centerpieces.

We could not have asked for a better florist. Thank you, Kim!

Profile Picture User3400111, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews