Kimberly Mufferi Photography Reviews

30 | Woodside, NY

30 Reviews for Kimberly Mufferi Photography

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2010

We were so lucky to have Kimberly Mufferi to take our engagement pictures. Working with her was such a great experience. She made us both feel so comfortable, even while kissing in the middle of the street of NYC traffic!! Her ideas were so creative, but she always kept in mind what we wanted as well. I barely had to follow up with her after the photo session. She was always in touch with me throughout the editing process. Kimberly is clearly very passionate about her work. Im really looking forward to working with Kimberly in the future.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Theresa · Married on 11/08/2009

Kim did an outstanding jog of capturing the spirit of our wedding reception and the very unique qualities of our families and friends. She more than exceeded our expectations and successfully captured the emotional journey of our wedding and relayed the story on film for our future generations to see. Kim has a great compositional eye an acute intuition that allows her to find the most intimate shots and celebrated moments. Every Bride and Groom wants to believe that ther story is unique and Kim found a special way to capture the essecne of the day. It was her sense of passion, adventure, creativity and attention to detail that enabled her to capture such a wonderful visual memory. It is without a moment’s hesitation that I campaign for all future Brides leave their expectations at the door because with out a doubt Kim's work will surpass any preconceived notion of photography.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Aaron · Married on 06/06/2009

Kimberly is an amazing photographer!! Her photographs were way beyond my expectaitons and I look back on them often and am so grateful for the way she captured the most amazing day of my life! She captured my wedding in an artistic and profound way. I love the pictures of my bridesmaids and my mom and I getting ready, being calm and excited before the ceremony! I also love the pictures of our family and friends witnessing our wedding ceremony, she caught all the love and joy that was pouring from our friends and family! Kimberly did a great job organizing my family and the wedding party for the posed pictures and it didn't seem too long to be away from our guests! She captured all the wild moments I didn't know were happening through out the evening!!!
    The most unbelievable thing is that I usually feel that I never look good in any pictures taken of me but I photographed really well with Kimberly, she made me feel comfortable and proud to be the bride, I am thrilled with every single moment and so grateful for her artistic eye!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Nancy · Married on 05/31/2009

Kimberly was just a light! We had such a wonderful time working with her. I was instantly comfortable with her, and that's so important on the most neurotic day of your life. She was kind and followed the list, and didn't let my pushy family try to run things.

The work itself was gorgeous. She made so many parts of our wedding look more elegant than they actually were!

I would recommend Kimberly for any special occasion from engagement pix to parties to weddings. She's wonderful. I just wish I could engage her services more.

Nancy

Sent on 10/05/2010

Roxanne · Married on 06/01/2008

Kimberly Mufferi was amazing! She went above and beyond our expectations for our June wedding. She captured our day completely and thoroughly, paying attention to even the tiniest details. Though we were on a tight budget, we understood the importance of photography at our wedding. We were happy to book Kimberly with her reasonable prices. And afterwards, we realized that it was the best decision we made planning our wedding! We have the most beautiful photographs to share for generations, and a new friend. Kimberly's work is truly phenomenal, and I would highly recommend her. She is professional, caring, and overall just plain fun to work with. She made us feel comfortable and confident. I could not imagine having anyone else there on our wedding day to document and share such an important day in our lives.

Sent on 10/02/2010