Kimberly Conners Events Reviews

Kimberly Conners Events 5
Kimberly Conners Events 6
Kimberly Conners Events 7

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2011

Kimberly was an amazing wedding coordinator. She is very thorough, organized and makes sure every detail was planned out and covered so that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding weekend.I felt like I always sending her emails and asking tedious questions but she made me feel so at ease and always responded quickly to my emails. The price of her services are awesome especially for the attention and amount of meetings and planning that she attends and does. She was an absolute life saver and my family and friends are still raving about how wonderful the wedding was and it is because she made it possible for everyone to relax and have an amazing time. I definitely would recommend her to all of my friends and think that above and beyond being an excellent wedding planner, she was a wonderful person to work with and I definitely looked forward to meeting with her and just getting to know her in the year we were planning the wedding. Thanks for everything Kimberly..YOU ROCK!!!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Stephanie · Married on 11/06/2010

Kimberly was amazing! My wedding turned out to be way more then I could have ever imagined!!! Kimberly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding turned out perfectly I can honestly say I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding she took care of everything for us! She has an amazing attention to detail and is really organized! I love Kimberly and will tell everyone I know getting married to get in contact with her! Thank you so much Kimberly for making our wedding day so beautiful your amazing!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Lindsay · Married on 10/30/2010

Kimberly is AMAZING!!! She helped to make our wedding day more than we could have ever asked for. She is full of wonderful, creative ideas, calls back with answers to any questions that you might have, is flexible with meeting times and she can recommend the best vendors in Orange County. It was so great working with Kim, she helped to make the vision we had for our wedding day a reality. We would highly recommend her to every couple that is getting married.

Sent on 11/11/2010

Libby · Married on 05/22/2010

Kim was the answer to my prayers. She was my day of coordinator but ended up helping with so much more. She answered all of my last minute questions and was always there when I needed something. I wish I would have had her from the start of the wedding planning. She was very professional, but also connected with me on a friend level. It made the experience so much more enjoyable. I highly recommend Kimberly Conners Events!

Sent on 09/28/2010

Jen · Married on 10/03/2009

I am so glad I met Kimberly and had her as my Coordinator. She is extremely organized and very helpful. I had to relocate my wedding to another place that was 2 1/2 hours away and she called all my vendors and made the transition very easy and stress free. I was very happy and thankful to have her at my wedding and make my day so amazing. I have already recommended her to one of my friends and would easily recommend her to anyone else I met!

Sent on 06/10/2010

Robbie · Married on 07/10/2009

Kimberly did a fantastic job helping my wedding day run smoothly. She was extremely easy to work with and she took care of everything. I didnt worry about a single thing on m wedding day because I knew she was there to handle anything and everything. Thanks so much Kym! Amy and I appreciate all your hard work!!!

The Rathburns

Sent on 06/13/2010

Aly · Married on 06/25/2009

As one of Kim's preferred Florists, I have had the pleasure of working with her on over ten events within the last couple of years. She is always upbeat and ready to work for her Brides. In every meeting that we have together she is always extremely organized with all of her vital information as well as excited about all of the creative ideas that she has going for her clients. She makes the overall experience of planning a wedding fun and unique and in the end will be more than just your Wedding Planner, she will become your friend. On the day of the events Kim comes fully equipped with a bright smile and positive attitude, handling all of the last minute details with pure ease. When hiring her, you have not a single thing to worry about, she will have it all under control. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a Wedding or Event planner from the very basic, Day of Planning to the full Package Planning...Kim is your girl!

Aly Morford,
    The Vine's Leaf, Custom Blooms

Sent on 09/28/2010

Meghan · Married on 08/23/2008

Kimberly was amazing and I was extremely lucky to find her and have her as my wedding coordinator. She was extremely flexible and understandable with everything from my specific style to accomplishing my big dream within a realistic budget. She was very respectful and encouraging throughout the whole process. She did an excellent job taking the added stress off my shoulders by contacting all of the people involved in my day, arranging appointments, delivering payments and most importantly, running the show on the day of the wedding. She knew priorities and pointed them out when they had been overlooked. She even helped with picking up and delivering (using her own truck), organizing, setting up and taking down all of my home made decor and favors, beverages, etc. I am very thankful to have had her as a coordinator and now as a friend. I know any bride will feel the same after meeting her.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Sharee ·

My daughter had a storybook wedding Tgank you Kimberly ❤️

Kimberly was the wedding planner for my daughters non - traditional vegan wedding last week at Rancho Las Lomas. The venue and staff was incredible. The wedding was perfect, executed just as planned and accommodating to everyone there. Kimberly was truly professional, organized and paid close attention to every detail.
    I would highly recommend Kimberly to plan any event or wedding you have. Thank you Kimberly for making my daughters day a true fairy tale wedding. ❤️ Sharee

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Kimberly Conners Events 8
    Kimberly Conners Events 9
    Kimberly Conners Events 10
    Kimberly Conners Events 11

Kelsey · Married on 10/17/2008

Kimberly Conners coordinated my wedding day almost 2 years ago! As a bride, you want everything to go beautifully and smoothly on your wedding day. Kimberly was so wonderful, professional, organized and so understanding to all of our concerns/questions etc which ultimately created the most perfect and smooth/flowing wedding day for both my husband and myself! I can't even imagine what it would have been like without having her there! I would highly recommend Kimberly Conners to anyone who has just become engaged and is planning their wedding! She is very talented and listens to your needs/quirks :) as individuals and as a couple which is so VERY important for this special and cherished day in all of our lives. She offers her brilliant wedding planning expertise and experience without over stepping boundaries and allowing you to still be very much apart of your much anticipated day, making the experience that much more meaningful and personal to you and your signifigant other and to all of your guests whom attend. - Colby and Kelsey, aka: The very happy and pleased Bride and Groom

Sent on 09/24/2010

Darren Simpson · Married on 09/19/2019

Wedding Planner

Kimberly did a wonderful job coordinating the wedding we attended. The staff was amazing and everything was worry free because of Kimberly and the rest of the staff. They truly eent above and beyond. Thank You.

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Kimberly Conners Events 12
    Kimberly Conners Events 13
    Kimberly Conners Events 14
    Kimberly Conners Events 15

Victor · Married on 05/11/2019

Day of wedding coordination .

We originally booked Kimberly to help plan our whole wedding! Being the OCD person that I am, I had most of the wedding planned before she could help! We ended up lessening our package, and adjusting it based off what services we utilized. Her vendor recommendation list was amazing, and we hired many of our vendors from her list .

I recommend her highly for the day of coordination, as she is very punctual, communicative, and has the eye to make all your visions come true. The attention to detail was right on. Her assistant was very thorough as well, and both helped make our wedding go very smoothly .

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kayla · Married on 10/19/2013

Kimberly is awesome!! I hired her as a day of wedding coordinator, yet we felt like she was helping us weeks and months before the day of. The entire event ran so smooth and she was efficient and a great communicator with us and vendors. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Katie · Married on 08/27/2011

4.2

Having Kimberly there for me on my wedding day was the best thing I could have asked for! She was on task with every aspect of the ceremony and reception that day, and whenever I needed her she was right there ready to help. She was the perfect wingman, and I don't think the day would have went as smoothly as it did without her! Steve and I would highly recommend Kimberly for anyone planning a wedding! Thanks so much, Kimberly!

Sent on 09/02/2011

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Overall Kimberly did a great job. We were very happy with how well she worked with us and what services she provided. We mainly were concerned with the setup and clean-up of the venue which she did a great job with.
    An extremely easy and professional individual to work with.

Sent on 06/17/2015