Kimberly Conners Events Reviews

Kimberly Conners Events 5
Kimberly Conners Events 6
Kimberly Conners Events 7

Kelsea · Married on 08/02/2014

Wonderful coordinator! Very organized and helped the day run smoothly!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2014

Kimberly was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made the planning process seem easy from start to finish by letting us know what to focus on each step of the way. Her vendor suggestions were perfect for my wedding and she was a great partner for all our vendor meetings She was always available by email or phone and offered great ideas and suggestions. My wedding was absolutely perfect and I would highly recommend having Kimberly there to support you!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

Kimberly is an exceptional planner! She is extremely organized, a great listener, and very accommodating! She was also an email, phone call, or text away! She made everyone feel comfortable and confident on our wedding day and made sure everything went smoothly!
    Our wedding day ran without any snags and was the best day our life!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Liz · Married on 03/29/2014

Kimberly was fantastic... I hired her as a "week of" coordinator, and she really helped reduce my stress levels. We had an intimate wedding at the Hotel Irvine, just 80 guests, but I was overwhelmed and consumed with details. A friend told me about Kimberly, and I am so glad she did.
    It was great being able to hand over everything that I had put together and feel 100% confident that she could orchestrate everything to match my vision... a huge relief and weight off of my shoulders. She handled all of the little details that would have completely consumed me and I am SO happy that I decided to get her assistance.
    Kimberly was extremely organized, efficient and easy to work with. During our rehearsal she demonstrated just the right mixture of patience and authority to get everyone doing what they were supposed to be doing, all while still being very nice and approachable.
    Kimberly was a lifesaver and a sanity redeemer. She was exactly what we needed, and without a doubt I would hire Kimberly again.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Chelsea · Married on 10/12/2013

Hiring Kimberly was the best thing we did for our wedding. Every single penny was worth it. She made the months before our wedding go smoothly by suggesting vendors, answering questions and being amazingly helpful.

She was a lifesaver on the day of our wedding too. I am so incredibly happy that she was there - we had so many decoration details and other crazy details, and everything was executed flawlessly. I don't remember there being a single problem the day of, and I'm sure there was! She handled everything, kept us on time and made the day amazing. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/30/2013

tricia · Married on 10/05/2013

She was absolutely WONDERFUL! Very easy to work with, has great ideas. So glad we booked Kimberly. I highly recommend for any event planning.

Thank you Kim for the amazing job you did on our wedding!

xoxo

Sent on 10/17/2013

Amy · Married on 09/28/2013

Kimberly was beyond wonderful to work with! My day wouldn't have been what it was without her. Kim is professional, creative, kind and very prompt.

Sent on 09/30/2013

LINDSEY · Married on 09/14/2013

Kimberly did an outstanding job as my day of coordinator. I didn't have to worry about a single detail on the day of the wedding, because I was confident that she could handle everything and execute my vision exactly as I wanted. In retrospect, I should have hired her for her full service package of wedding planning since she did such an amazing job. Her rates are very reasonable, considering how valuable her service is. I will definitely recommend her to my friends/family in the future.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Kimberly was such a pleasure to work with. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was very organized. The timeline she put together was so detailed, I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Jenn · Married on 07/13/2013

Kimberly did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding two weeks ago. She is organized, hard-working, kind, and has a fantastic eye for detail. Booking Kimberly was one of the best decisions that we made. She made our wedding run extremely smoothly with absolutely no hiccups. I would recommend her to any bride. Thank you Kimberly for making our wedding a huge success!!!
    -Jenn and Steve

Sent on 07/25/2013

Mariel · Married on 06/29/2013

Kimberly Connors was both professional and extremely friendly. Thanks to her, everything went smoothly the day of! Prior to the wedding, she made herself available via phone and email and was flexible with meeting times and locations for planning. I appreciated her timeliness in responding to my questions and her passion for weddings. :)

Sent on 07/17/2013

Kelli · Married on 06/08/2013

Kim did an amazing job coordinating our wedding from start to finish. She was so helpful in answering all our questions, providing referrals and giving great advice. It was such a good feeling to know she was taking care of everything with the venue/vendors and not having to worry about it all coming together. It truly was a stress-free experience thanks to her help. I am so thankful that we hired her as our coordinator!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Kiersten · Married on 06/01/2013

Kimberly of Kimberly Conners Events is nothing short of incredible at what she does. Kimberly, along with her lovely assistant, Tiana, served as the day-of event coordinator for my June 2013 wedding. On a personal level, I have adored Kimberly from the moment I met her with her warm and easy-going nature. As an event coordinator, Kimberly is a rockstar. She is organized, highly communicative, and creative. In the height of unforeseen wedding glitches, like when the bride (myself) wrongfully surmises that half of her flower order never arrived on the eve of her big day, Kimberly remains completely composed, calming and assuring that she will make sure everything works out… and somehow it does. Above all, Kimberly was completely in tune with my vision, so much to the extent that on the day of our wedding, all of the decor, the sequence of events, and every last detail materialized far better than I had hoped.
    In working with Kimberly, I have absolute faith in her as an experienced event planner with a natural sense to carry out her clients' visions flawlessly. I recommend Kimberly Conners Events with highest regards to every husband-and-wife-to-be! Thank you, Kimberly and Tiana, for making Dillon and my wedding THE most incredible night of our lives!

-Kiersten and Dillon Dummit

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 01/04/2013

Kimberly is extremely organized, punctual, and caring. She was a huge help with our wedding, prompt and organized with me while graceful and kind to my family. I will recommend her to all of my friends planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Kimberly · Married on 10/26/2012

Kimberly was my day of coordinator and I could not be happier with her services. She was calm and on top of everything. I didn't feel like I had to worry about anything. Her communication with the vendors, myself and my family was clear and kind. Our venue was a large property and required a lot of running around, but Kimberly was always where she needed to be. She is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2012

After meeting with a few coordinators, I hired Kimberly as the day-of coordinator for our wedding! She was someone that I could see myself hanging out with and that was the deciding factor for me :). She was there for our rehersal as well, and made me feel relaxed that everything on our wedding day would turn out great...and it did! Kimberly kept the day going smoothly, even when we got behind schedule with photos, she ensured me it was fine and we would just move the schedule around a bit to accomodate and she reminded us it was our day and that it would all work out! Jason and I had the best time at our wedding and so did everyone else, and we thank Kimberly for being there to help us on such an important day! :)

Sent on 11/12/2012

Laura · Married on 09/29/2012

Of all the money spent on my wedding, choosing Kimberly as my day-of coordinator may have been the best money I spent. Kimberly's level of professionalism, responsiveness, positive/fun personality and work ethic made her the absolute best choice for a coordinator. To be honest, she could easily charge double and be worth every penny. The service she provided me was truly invaluable. Without Kimberly, I can only imagine how disorganized my wedding day would have been. Due to her precise timeline and hands on involvement with every moment of the day, I was able to sit back, relax and be stress-free on my wedding day. Prior to the event starting, Kimberly set everything up so I didn't have to worry about it one bit. When we started getting behind the timeline, Kimberly adjusted things accordingly to be sure we still fit everything in. I would recommend her to ANY bride who is looking for smooth wedding day with a reliable coordinator who will only enhance their experience on their big day. Thank you, Kimberly!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Heather · Married on 09/22/2012

Kimberly did a fantastic job coordinating my wedding. Everything was executed flawlessly, and I didn't have to worry about any details, gifts, tipping vendors, or timing. Thank you Kimberly!!!

Sent on 10/06/2012

Kelsey · Married on 08/25/2012

Kimberly was fantastic! A true professional. She was easy to connect with and relate to. She had great ideas and came up with suggestions and answers to all of our questions. We put our trust in her and had great confidence that my wedding day would go smoothly and it did! Kim made sure every detail was taken care of from start to finish, which put me at ease and made my wedding day stress free. Thank you so much for all your help! xoxo

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 07/07/2012

Kimberly and Stephanie did an AMAZING job coordinating my wedding. I was a DIY bride, and from the moment I met with Kimberly the week before the wedding to pass over all of the responsibility, I felt so relieved. Kimberly portrayed professionalism, acted as a mediator between myself and my vendors, and was able to set up my venue exactly as I had pictured it. She made my day so stress-free and did a fantastic job of making everything "flow." There was never a dull moment at my wedding, thank you to Kimberly and Stephanie. I don't know what I would have done without them!!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2012

It has taken me a while to write this review because it has been very hard to put into words just how grateful I am for Kim. The months leading up to my wedding were definitely the most stressful and unpredictable months of my life. In addition to my husband, Kim played an essential role in keeping me calm and focused. I can’t thank her enough for indulging my endless amount of phone calls and emails. Kim has an amazing way about her, no matter how redundant, indecisive, or picky I may have felt, she was always sweet and accommodating, she never let on that I was burdening her.

I was so thankful that Kim joined me at several of my reception venue appointments. Sometimes I needed her there just to get me to make a decision, she knew how to subtlety guide me to the correct decision. My advice… don’t do it yourself!!! Hire Kim from the very start. The day of my wedding was an absolute dream. It was so amazing to be able to trust someone with the day-of preparations so that I could simply enjoy my day. Kim was so organized. I was so worried about the timeline and how everything would play out, but Kim was so organized, so much so that an hour after she arrived I tore up my copy of the timeline because I knew that I had nothing to worry about. She was not going to let anything effect our day.

Kim was relentless in her pursuit to make our wedding the greatest day of our lives; she went above and beyond my expectations. Kim has such a kind and calming spirit about her, she is a wonderful wedding coordinator…and an even better friend.

Jessica and Nate

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Mychela

Mychela · Married on 11/05/2011

You were amazing!Thank you so much for everything :)

Sent on 11/28/2011

Brittany · Married on 08/27/2011

I can not say enough about Kimberly Conners and her associates! She provided me and my family a great amount of help on our wedding day and also planning ahead of time. Her schedule for the day of was impeccable and I am not sure what I would have done with out her and it! Every single item/event of the day ran smoothly, was properly set up and on time. I am forever thankful to Kim and her team. She was the most professional, flexible and reliable vendor I had! On top of it all she has a great personality, is very friendly and provides great insight on every detail. When there were areas of where I wasn't sure which way to go, she provided professional insight to help guide the way. I highly recommend hiring Kimberly Conners for your wedding planner.

Sent on 11/10/2011

Kim · Married on 08/13/2011

It is hard to put in to words how happy we are that we chose Kimberly Conners to be our wedding planner. She is AMAZING! From the very beginning, Kimberly was the essence of what a wedding planner should be. She's infectiously positive and comforting. At the same time, she is professional, grounded, extremely organized, and creative. Kimberly helped us with so many of the parts of our wedding, including helping us find the perfect venue, researching and recommending vendors based on our needs and handling most interaction with them, and coordinating the wedding day.

Another huge piece she helped us with was cleaning up. It seems like such a simple task but once your wedding is over the last thing you or the Mother’s want to be concerned with is cleaning / packing up all the décor you brought to the place. My parents couldn’t stop raving about how organized everything was in their car. They didn’t have to worry about the finding / packing up the flutes, signs, servers, extra favors, gifts, cards, etc. All my parents had to do was drive home!

Kimberly was willing to go above and beyond and any time I had a question, she was there, even for the most minor issues. I know everyone dreams of a perfect wedding day, and if you are looking for someone that can help you achieve that while making it all about you, look no further, you cannot ask for more with Kimberly. By far the best!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Kenny · Married on 07/02/2011

Kim was great throughout the entire process and really excelled in the preparation and making sure everything was worked out and timely before the big day. She was even pregnant throughout the entire process and didn't complain a bit! She delivered a few days later and I'm amazed at how she was still able to do all of this and still make our wedding a great success, thanks again for everything Kim and I hope you and the little one are doing great!

Sent on 09/02/2011