Kim Jin Hong Photo Studio Reviews

46 | Fort Lee, NJ

46 Reviews for Kim Jin Hong Photo Studio

46 Kim Jin Hong Photo Studio Reviews

Lily · Married on 08/09/2017

Mr. Kim is the ABSOLUTE best!! He is extremely nice and an overall incredible wedding photographer. I loved how the photos turned out in our wedding album. I never regretted calling him for an appointment. He has earned my complete trust for any other photo taking events in future. I strongly suggest you to hire him as your wedding photographer if you live around the area. You can't get a better wedding photographer in Jersey than him. -Lily

Cynthia · Married on 08/01/2017

I give Mr. Jin Hong Kim 5 stars :) He was honestly one of the best investments in our wedding. His wedding packages are reasonably priced and I am so content with how the photos turned out. The photos were very high quality and I could not ask for more. My friends were VERY IMPRESSED and wanted to get his contact information after they saw our wedding album. My husband and I can't even get tired looking at the photos because they are just that wonderful. I guarantee that he will impress you.

Adam · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired Mr. Kim and his son for our wedding in Brooklyn, New York. They were both very easy to deal with and clearly very experienced at shooting weddings. They even helped with our schedule the day of the wedding. Most importantly, the photos came out better then we could have imagined! The emotions captured in the photos were amazing and the style of the photos were really great. We could not have been happier.

Alysha · Married on 05/09/2017

Book Mr. Jin Hong Kim in advance everyone! I am so happy that I got him to be our wedding photographer. There was not a moment throughout the wedding that made me regret my decision. He shows a lot of experience because he handled my family and friends very well throughout the wedding. He helped them pose in a certain way because they were all so nervous to be photographed. Although, Mr. Jin Hong Kim was a natural and handled everything perfectly. The pictures prove his talent and I am telling you that you will not regret hiring him. My husband and I couldn't be happier!

Sandra · Married on 03/23/2017

We hired Mr. Kim with the utmost confidence that he will provide beautiful wedding photos. I can honestly tell you that he delivered stunning photos of our special day!! He took amazing pictures, capturing everything perfectly. Our wedding album was reasonably priced and his service was great. I agree with one of the reviews that he is one of the best wedding photographers in Jersey!

Kris · Married on 02/11/2017

Mr. Kim was so awesome! I love how he answered all of my questions straightforwardly because he is so experienced with the wedding industry. He is also a wonderful human being. I have never met someone who was so kind-hearted, talented, hilarious, and sincere. Do not hesitate to give him a call because he is honestly one of the KINDEST people on earth. His pictures and album will not disappoint you. My husband and I are so happy with ours!! We love Mr. Kim <3

Brianna · Married on 01/11/2017

Mr. Jin hong Kim is the best wedding photographer you can get in New Jersey. After doing a lot of research for the wedding, I can honestly say his packages were affordable compared to other photographers and my husband and I were very satisfied with the pictures. He is incredibly sweet and easy to communicate with. I am good at reading a person's character and I can tell he is sincere and wants the best for you and your husband. Not only did the pictures turned out amazing, but I feel like we made friends with a sweet man like Mr. Jin hong Kim. I'm recommending him to my siblings and friends. Wow I cannot praise his work enough. Give him a call!!!

Serena · Married on 09/10/2016

From the bottom of our hearts, we'd like to thank you for the amazing job you and your son did with our wedding. The engagement and wedding photos, the posters, the wedding video, and Italian album all came out more beautiful than we could ever have imagined! One of the best parts about our wedding was having the experience of working with you and your son. Thanks to you, we can experience our wedding each year, as we did that day, through your beautiful photos and video! Thanks so much again!

Keren · Married on 09/02/2016

I had a great experience with this vendor! Mr. Kim is someone reliable and I'm glad I trusted him to take our wedding photos. He has so many great ideas when it came to our photo shoot pictures and after seeing his most recent wedding photos he had taken, I knew that his attention to detail was phenomenal. Also, his personality is very outgoing so when he took pictures of my shy friends, he was able to make them step out of their comfort zone and take candid pictures. I'm really happy with Mr. Kim and his staff members. I give them 5 stars!!

• F

Francesca · Married on 08/27/2016

You can tell Mr. Kim loves what he is doing when he takes photos! My friend, Grace, told me to hire him because she had him for her wedding and I distinctly remembered him because of how hilarious he was. After meeting with him in his studio, I wasn't sure what type of wedding photo package to get, but he knew exactly what I was looking for. He has many examples of wedding albums, which helped a lot. He showed me the types of wedding shoots he's done and it turned out that he has been taking pictures for over 30 years I believe. I was very happy that I found him and I never regretted my decision for hiring him. After I had my wedding, the photos were not only exactly the way I imagined, but even better. The process of hiring a photographer can be stressful and getting the pictures you want is not easy, unless you hire someone like Mr. Kim. You don't need to research so much about wedding photos because he will overall inform you everything you need to know. I strongly recommend all of you to call him!! He is such a friendly and genuine man in general.

Lina · Married on 08/22/2016

The photographer and staff are outstanding. Mr. Kim and his workers are truly amazing when it comes to pictures. My husband and I are extremely content with how our wedding photos and album turned out. I recommend him to anyone who wants beautiful pictures, but has a budget!

Grace · Married on 08/15/2016

My husband and I LOVED working with Mr. Kim! He made the photo shoots enjoyable and fun, which made the photos turn out fabulous. He went far and beyond our expectations at our wedding. He was immediately prepared for our wedding venue, showing how experienced he is in taking wedding photography. He looked at all of the potential spots that were perfect to take and knew how to envision all of them to our photos. Each of the photos he took had a story to tell, making it nice to share with family members and friends who couldn't make it to the wedding. When the album was finished, we were so shocked and happy with the wedding album. I highly recommend working with Mr. Kim and his staff for your special day!

Charlie · Married on 08/08/2016

I highly recommend contacting Kim Jin Hong Photo Studio! My mother hires Mr. Jin Hong Kim to take our family portraits every 2 years, which made me feel more comfortable asking him to take pictures for my wedding. He has a different eye compared to most photographers nowadays and after seeing the way he photographs people, I can reassure you that he is a skillful photographer. He captured our wedding beautifully and took perfect shots that were high quality. It was an pleasure working with Mr. Jin Hong Kim again and I look forward to hiring him again for future portraits.

Maria · Married on 08/03/2016

I really wanted to hire the best photographer to capture my wedding perfectly. I agree with the reviews in this site when they mentioned how splendid the pictures turned out. The pictures have memories of everyone who came to my wedding, the father daughter dance, my wedding cake, and more. The pictures could have turned out completely differently if I hired someone else to take them and I'm glad that I hired Mr. Kim to be my wedding photographer. He handled my family members, who can be awkward, very well when everyone had to do group pictures. He always made funny antics that made everyone smile and captured beautiful pictures of everybody. I posted everything on my social media accounts and all I get are compliments and questions on who took the pictures. All I can say is that you should definitely call him because you won't regret it(:!!

Mono · Married on 01/13/2016

I am very thankful to Mr. Kim for doing such a wonderful job on my beautiful wedding album. Every time my husband and I see the album, it brings back the memories of our special days and we truly cherish the photos and album. We have been getting a lot of compliments from everyone on the wedding album and the photos. All this has been made possible only because of Mr. Kim and his assistants. My husband and I love our album and appreciate the hard work and effort he has put into it. I recommend Mr. Kim to anyone for their wedding!!

Aisha · Married on 12/28/2015

I just had my wedding 10 days ago!! The pictures are not fully developed yet but I would like to comment on how amazing Mr. Jinhong Kim was. He made my wedding more special with his service. Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he has a beautiful personality as well. I was getting so stressed with my wedding day, but since Mr. Kim had a lot of experience, he really helped answer all of my questions. I cannot thank him enough. I read the comments below in weddingwire.com and I do agree that he is very funny and a professional. I strongly recommend him.

Mr. Kim is one of the best wedding photographers I know. He uses the best high tech equipment and I would know because I am a photographer myself. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out which wedding photographer would be good for my husband and I. I was lucky to come across Mr. Kim in a magazine. After I looked at his website and read many positive reviews, I just knew I had to hire him. I saw his samples of his many previous weddings and I just knew he would take the photos I had always wanted in a wedding. My wedding was special and the pictures he took can prove it. They were very professional and I cry every I time I look back at them.

Danielle · Married on 12/17/2015

I have dreamed for my wedding ever since I was little and I have spent a lot of time picturing what type of wedding I wanted. Mr. Kim was worth making an appointment with because he answered the type of pictures I wanted. I researched a lot about him and asked my friends what they had heard about him and they all said that his pictures were absolutely stunning. Once my pictures were developed, I can confidently agree with them.

Amazing!! The weddings photos turned out fabulous!! I am very happy with the results of Mr. Kim's work. I highly recommend hiring him!!

Christine · Married on 12/01/2015

I am usually hard to please, but Mr. Kim surprised me by taking very high standard pictures. His pictures went beyond my expectations because they were so creative and beautiful. The memories he capture during my wedding are simply marvelous and I am so happy that I made the appointment with Mr. Kim.

Shannon · Married on 11/13/2015

We love working with Mr. Kim. I would recommend Kim Jin Hong Photo Studio because the photos Mr. Kim captures are spectacular. I can guarantee that you will feel pleasured with Mr. Kim's photos. Also, he is very funny and easy-going, which makes him enjoyable to work with. My children also adore him when we take family pictures. The wedding photos couldn't have been more amazing. My family and I will definitely contact him again.

All I can say was that Mr. Kim provided amazing pictures and service. Very affordable and was well organized. We are truly blessed to have found him! :)

Kristin · Married on 09/29/2015

Working with Jinhong Kim was unforgettable. I couldn't have asked for a more talented photographer than himself. The photos he takes are breath-taking and he went above my expectations in the photos he took in my wedding. He really tries his best to make my wedding day something memorable and put them all together in our beautiful wedding photo album. My husband and I would highly recommend him!

Angie · Married on 07/01/2015

Mr. Kim is one of the best wedding photographer in New Jersey . He is the only photographer who actually cares about the customers interests and the memories that take place in any photo. I have been his loyal customer for some time and had asked him to take my wedding photos as well very recently. I strongly recommend him because he is simply so skilled and fantastic.