Kim Hadden Photography Reviews

9 | Cranberry Twp, PA

9 Reviews for Kim Hadden Photography

Taylor · Married on 07/14/2018

Kim was great, so flexible and patient! She did our engagement shoot and had so many sugguestions and ideas, but was also really willing and excited to do specific pictures that showed our style and personality.

Sent on 12/09/2017

Casey · Married on 05/26/2018

I can't thank Kim enough for our awesome engagement photos! Throughout the entire process, Kim was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to our work schedules. During our photo session, she was extremely encouraging and made great suggestions for our photos to turn out even better. My fiance' and I are greatly looking forward to having her capture our wedding as well!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Amber · Married on 10/21/2017

Kim was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and all of our pictures turned out amazing. Highly recommend her for any special event, she will capture it perfectly.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Raelee · Married on 10/07/2017

What a great way to relax during homecoming pictures! It took all of the pressure off of me and Kim took such great pictures. We were thrilled with the experience and will be calling her for prom!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

We absolutely LOVED having Kim as our photographer! She is so reasonably priced, yet her pictures boast the dreamy, romantic feel that every bride longs for. From start to finish (and then some!), Kim made it her goal to make us feel like we were in good hands.
    My husband and I got married out of town, so we only had limited time that we could meet with our vendors when we were in the area. Kim worked her schedule to fit ours and didn’t make us feel like we were an inconvenience at all.
    Throughout the whole process, Kim felt more like a friend rather than strictly a vendor-client relationship. She met with us before we even booked for an initial consultation to make sure we were the right fit for each other…after all, the photographer’s who you spend the most time with on your wedding day!
    Kim was very organized and prepared before the big day, making sure she had a list of important pictures to take and brainstorming others with us. On the actual day, Kim was so patient following us around and taking whatever pictures we wanted to (I had a pretty extensive list of ideas), while also offering suggestions for beautiful results.
    The editing and delivery of the pictures were so prompt as well. She provided us with more than one convenient way to get our pictures, as well as the rights to all of the pictures.
    I would highly recommend Kim to any bride-to-be! Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but she has a heart of gold as well.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/08/2017

Kim is great to work with! She makes you feel comfortable and goes over everything thoroughly to make sure everything is perfect for your big day! The pictures turned out great and captured our special day perfectly! Definitely recommend and hope to use her in the future!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Valerie · Married on 09/17/2016

Kim was all-around wonderful! She took time out of her schedule to meet with us prior to our wedding and then, on the big day, spent hours following us around to get just the right photographs. I love that she provided me with a flash drive and the rights to the photos which make it incredibly easy to print photos for some of our not so tech savvy family members. I also need to mention that Kim is incredibly sweet and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Jennie · Married on 08/13/2016

Kim lives in Pennsylvania. She flew to CT to be there for our wedding day. Shes polite, friendly and professional. She did a really good job for us and I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Carolyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Kim is very accommodating to the clients schedule! She is very personable and extremely professional throughout her work. Not only does she want to take great photos but she works to get to know her clients as well through the process.

Sent on 04/26/2017