111 Reviews for Kim and Company

Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
111 Kim and Company Reviews

I cannot say enough about Kim - she is amazing! She is also very responsive, professional and flexible! We did a destination wedding and she was very, very helpful in the whole process. The order was completely handled by phone and email which to be honest made me nervous. She sent us picture examples of the flowers we ordered and we sent photos back of what designs we were looking at. She even was able to help out with a last minute error that was our fault. When I saw the actual flowers on the wedding I was blown away. There was no reason for me to be nervous. They were amazing and more than I imagined. The corsages, aisle decorations and Bride's bouquet were wonderful! The colors were perfect, the flowers were perfect and it just added to the perfect wedding. Thank you Kim for all of you did for us that day! If you have a wedding in Colorado I would definitely give Kim a call and if I am in the area again and need flowers Kim will be my first and only call!

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim was amazing. Anytime I emailed with a question, she was very quick to respond. Her flower arrangements, bouquets, and cake topper were beautiful.

Profile Picture CINDY, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim was awesome! My flowers were beautiful and I couldn't ask for anything better!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have asked for better!! Kim was amazing, caring and creative! I had no doubt that my flowers would be absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see all our pictures. My bouquet was exactly what I imagined. I would highly recommend Kim if you want beautiful flowers, affordable pricing and a person you can trust to make your day look fabulous!!
Thank you Thank you Kim!!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Kim was absolutely wonderful to work with. Enjoyed every phone call. The flowers were breath taking! It was so easy she took care of all of the decorating. I want flowers for everything now!!! She took my discussions with her and some pics I liked and made flowers that blew what I imagined out of the water. Thank you for making our wedding day special for us!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim is an absolute joy to work with! She heard my vision and delivered above and beyond my expectations! I could not have been more thrilled with my wedding flowers!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim made my day with her flowers. She was so kind, offered great expertise and the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. You will not regret hiring Kim! She is an incredible florist and person.

Profile Picture Meg, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was sooo helpful in selecting flowers (something I knew nothing about)! She spent over an hour on the phone, asking questions to understand my vision and sending me images of suggestions. Then promptly sent a budget friendly quote and revised multiple times with no hesitation. She delivered flowers bright and early for our brunch wedding and they looked spectacular! She went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Elyse, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kim did an amazing job for our wedding! I communicated with her only using email--she was always prompt, understood my vision, and helped guide me to what flowers would work best for what I wanted/my budget. Everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. The flowers were fresh and beautiful! My arrangement was stunning and exactly how I pictured. She delivered them on time, setting up centerpieces and aisle accents at my reception and ceremony sites. Thank you so much Kim!

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim was such a joy to work with! I don't know much about flowers and didn't have a vision for what I wanted, but Kim helped me create exactly what I was hoping for. The result was the most beautiful and elegant bouquets and centerpieces. I also appreciated that she was very flexible with our budget, as we didn't want to spend as much on flowers. In addition, Kim offered to meet with my husband and I to go over everything before the wedding, which was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding, she showed up early and helped set up the ceremony and reception site and I was thrilled to see the final product. I am so happy to have worked with Kim and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim did a wonderful job on our daughters wedding flowers. She was very easy to work with. My daughter lives out of state, so I met with Kim once told her what she wanted and she made exactly what my daughter wanted. . My daughter was so very pleased with all the flowers. I would highly recommend her. Reasonably priced too.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim did an amazing job and was very helpful in selecting a variety of flowers and color arrangements. If you're short on ideas, she knows exactly what to do. She made flowers for our cake and vases and they looked really good. The bouquets turned out beautiful. Couldn't have asked for better service!

Profile Picture User7680896, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

My flowers were absolutely stunning at my wedding. Seriously couldn't have imagined them more beautiful. Thank you thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Brittni, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was incredible. Do yourself a favor--stop looking for a florist and book her immediately. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There is so much to compliment and recommend about Kim and Co, but one thing that stood out the most was her thoughtful understanding of sentimental colors or flowers and artful ways to incorporate them! Who else does that?! Gorgeous flowers, she did all the set up, Kim 5 stars on all of it!
THANK YOU!

Profile Picture User7470677, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim at Kim and Company followed my direction exactly, she understood my budget and helped me make choices within my budget. For the boutonniere my groom requested a fly tie type , and she made the boutonniere exactly as I specified. I also had a consultation meeting with her and sent her a picture of the bouquet I liked and she new exactly the flowers to purchase and made the bouquet just like the picture I provided.

Profile Picture carrie, 9/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kim was seriously the best florist I could have asked for. She is super responsive and really took the time to understand the feel and tone I was looking for during my ceremony and reception. She was accommodating to all my changes and the flowers for the bouquets and boutonnieres turned out beautifully. We had a limited decorations for the reception but she really made the place look lovely. Her prices are also very reasonable and the quality is amazing. I can't recommend Kim enough.

Profile Picture Sydne, 9/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kim was fantastic to work with; I would highly recommend her! She is a lovely, caring person, I was always surprised at how quickly she responded to my emails/changes to our flower designs or order and she was always happy to accommodate changes or answer questions. Her prices are also excellent compared to other vendors we checked out (similar to whole foods pricing for flowers, except whole foods did not offer the experience, individual attention to what we wanted, setup, delivery, or attention to every detail that Kim did). She was so easy to work with which I came to appreciate a lot throughout the wedding planning process! We essentially showed her a few photos of what we liked and she took care of the rest; very professional and very experienced. My now-husband also built an arch for us to get married under, I sent Kim a photo of the arch ahead of time and she created a beautiful unique design with the flowers specific to the homemade arch. She even made dog collar attachment of flowers for our dog/ring bearer which was beautiful and stayed strong until the end of the night! She was one of those few vendors that made the planning process easier and gave us the utmost confidence that she would be on top of everything for the wedding day. Thanks so much Kim! :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kim was great, she was the very responsive and was great to work with. Kim was always on top of it, contacting us for information according to her communicated timeline, while some our other vendors we had to do the contacting for follow up. Her prices are very reasonable and she did a great job putting together the bouquets. All my wife knew is that she wanted to incorporate hydrangea's and then Kim helped to put everything else together to look wonderful. She even let us borrow her shepherd hooks for our ceremony at no additional cost. Definitely recommend Kim & Company for an Estes Park wedding.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 6/19/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers

Kim was great and provided beautiful flower arrangements! She was very reasonable and took everything I wanted and put it all together!

Profile Picture User6115718, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Kim made my daughter's wedding absolutely beautiful. She was able to capture her vision, and was very flexible throughout the process of finding exactly what she wanted. The bouquet was just perfect - an all white orchid bouquet! The venue looked like a dream, my daughter's dream. So thankful that she was available for the wedding.

Profile Picture User5539401, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kim was an absolute dream to work with! She is so passionate about her work and it makes planning with her so exciting! I changed my flowers 3 separate times, and Kim was more than willing to get on the phone with me for each change and revise everything. She went through flower websites and educated me on colors/flower types so I could pick the best arrangement for the look/feel I was going for. She is extremely patient, kind, and creative. My flowers ended up turning out better than I could have ever imagined. She took the photo I sent her and enhanced it. We coined the phrase "Romantic Bohemian" for my wedding and the flowers told that story perfectly. Our DJ (who does lots of wedding at our venue) said he had never seen the arch at the ceremony site look that amazing in all of the weddings he's ever done there (>100). Kim is also more affordable than some of the larger flower shops, which allowed me to have the big bouquets, centerpieces, and arch flowers that I was looking for. She is extremely organized, trustworthy, and overall does an incredible job. Thank you Kim!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim really knows her business and is very helpful in helping pick the right flowers with the colors of your wedding. She also takes into consideration the season and what will be available when you are at the planning stage which is something we were not thinking about 10 months out. She did halos for the flower girls that were simply gorgeous. We had the most beautiful flowers at our wedding and we can't thank you enough for being there for us Kim.

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was such a pleasure to work with. All the flowers came out wonderfully and were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She was incredibly helpful in deciding what flowers to use and stayed within my budget.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/24/15, 7 Reviews