Kim and Company Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

117 Kim and Company Reviews

Emilie Elliott · Married on 10/18/2018

Beyond my expectations

Kim was an absolute professional and sweetest lady! She made my wedding flower vision come to life. We spoke over the phone since I live out of state, and she just knew exactly what flowers to use off of my ideas. When I first saw them, I almost cried they were so beautiful.

Kim and Company 1
    Kim and Company 2
    Kim and Company 3
    Kim and Company 4
    Kim and Company 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Kim was the most amazing vendor to work with! She listened to all of my dreams and visions and made everything come true. She will treat any bride like queen and has boundless energy! If you don't work with Kim you are missing out on the best florist in CO!!

Kim and Company 6
    Kim and Company 7
    Kim and Company 8
    Kim and Company 9
    Kim and Company 10
    Kim and Company 11
    Kim and Company 12

Cydney · Married on 07/29/2018

She was amazing!!! The flowers were gorgeous, she really has a gift with her pieces. I was one of the unlucky brides at Mary’s Lake Lodge and Kim was so sweet and supportive through the whole process. Highly recommend working with her!

Dinah · Married on 07/26/2018

It was a pleasure dealing with Kim & Co. The table decorations for the rehearsal dinner were beautiful & perfect for the tables! She was early to set up & waited till I got there to be sure I was happy. I live out of town and whenever I called or emailed her response was quick. She’s a pleasure to deal with and I would highly Recommend her services. She is familiar with the venues in Estes so I didn’t have to worry!!!

Carol · Married on 07/26/2018

This is the second time we have used Kim and Company for wedding flowers. I can’t say enough nice things regarding our experience. Flowers are important to me and as mother of the bride I found Kim to be attentive to details both in the planning and execution of our flowers. Beautiful and stunning were the words our guests used to express their reaction to the reception’s floral arrangements.

Sharon · Married on 06/21/2018

I cannot say enough about Kim - she is amazing! She is also very responsive, professional and flexible! We did a destination wedding and she was very, very helpful in the whole process. The order was completely handled by phone and email which to be honest made me nervous. She sent us picture examples of the flowers we ordered and we sent photos back of what designs we were looking at. She even was able to help out with a last minute error that was our fault. When I saw the actual flowers on the wedding I was blown away. There was no reason for me to be nervous. They were amazing and more than I imagined. The corsages, aisle decorations and Bride's bouquet were wonderful! The colors were perfect, the flowers were perfect and it just added to the perfect wedding. Thank you Kim for all of you did for us that day! If you have a wedding in Colorado I would definitely give Kim a call and if I am in the area again and need flowers Kim will be my first and only call!

CINDY · Married on 06/17/2018

Kim was amazing. Anytime I emailed with a question, she was very quick to respond. Her flower arrangements, bouquets, and cake topper were beautiful.

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2018

Kim was awesome! My flowers were beautiful and I couldn't ask for anything better!

Monica · Married on 06/09/2018

I couldn't have asked for better!! Kim was amazing, caring and creative! I had no doubt that my flowers would be absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see all our pictures. My bouquet was exactly what I imagined. I would highly recommend Kim if you want beautiful flowers, affordable pricing and a person you can trust to make your day look fabulous!!
    Thank you Thank you Kim!!

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

Kim was absolutely wonderful to work with. Enjoyed every phone call. The flowers were breath taking! It was so easy she took care of all of the decorating. I want flowers for everything now!!! She took my discussions with her and some pics I liked and made flowers that blew what I imagined out of the water. Thank you for making our wedding day special for us!

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

Kim is an absolute joy to work with! She heard my vision and delivered above and beyond my expectations! I could not have been more thrilled with my wedding flowers!

Kim and Company 13

Meg · Married on 12/16/2017

Kim made my day with her flowers. She was so kind, offered great expertise and the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. You will not regret hiring Kim! She is an incredible florist and person.

Elyse · Married on 10/08/2017

Kim was sooo helpful in selecting flowers (something I knew nothing about)! She spent over an hour on the phone, asking questions to understand my vision and sending me images of suggestions. Then promptly sent a budget friendly quote and revised multiple times with no hesitation. She delivered flowers bright and early for our brunch wedding and they looked spectacular! She went above and beyond!

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2017

Kim did an amazing job for our wedding! I communicated with her only using email--she was always prompt, understood my vision, and helped guide me to what flowers would work best for what I wanted/my budget. Everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. The flowers were fresh and beautiful! My arrangement was stunning and exactly how I pictured. She delivered them on time, setting up centerpieces and aisle accents at my reception and ceremony sites. Thank you so much Kim!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Kim was such a joy to work with! I don't know much about flowers and didn't have a vision for what I wanted, but Kim helped me create exactly what I was hoping for. The result was the most beautiful and elegant bouquets and centerpieces. I also appreciated that she was very flexible with our budget, as we didn't want to spend as much on flowers. In addition, Kim offered to meet with my husband and I to go over everything before the wedding, which was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding, she showed up early and helped set up the ceremony and reception site and I was thrilled to see the final product. I am so happy to have worked with Kim and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Kim did a wonderful job on our daughters wedding flowers. She was very easy to work with. My daughter lives out of state, so I met with Kim once told her what she wanted and she made exactly what my daughter wanted. . My daughter was so very pleased with all the flowers. I would highly recommend her. Reasonably priced too.

• User7680896 · 1+ year ago

Kim did an amazing job and was very helpful in selecting a variety of flowers and color arrangements. If you're short on ideas, she knows exactly what to do. She made flowers for our cake and vases and they looked really good. The bouquets turned out beautiful. Couldn't have asked for better service!

• Brittni

Brittni · Married on 06/03/2017

My flowers were absolutely stunning at my wedding. Seriously couldn't have imagined them more beautiful. Thank you thank you!!!!

Lyndsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Kim was incredible. Do yourself a favor--stop looking for a florist and book her immediately. You won't regret it.

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

There is so much to compliment and recommend about Kim and Co, but one thing that stood out the most was her thoughtful understanding of sentimental colors or flowers and artful ways to incorporate them! Who else does that?! Gorgeous flowers, she did all the set up, Kim 5 stars on all of it!
    THANK YOU!

carrie · Married on 09/25/2016

Kim at Kim and Company followed my direction exactly, she understood my budget and helped me make choices within my budget. For the boutonniere my groom requested a fly tie type , and she made the boutonniere exactly as I specified. I also had a consultation meeting with her and sent her a picture of the bouquet I liked and she new exactly the flowers to purchase and made the bouquet just like the picture I provided.

• Sydne

Sydne · Married on 09/10/2016

Kim was seriously the best florist I could have asked for. She is super responsive and really took the time to understand the feel and tone I was looking for during my ceremony and reception. She was accommodating to all my changes and the flowers for the bouquets and boutonnieres turned out beautifully. We had a limited decorations for the reception but she really made the place look lovely. Her prices are also very reasonable and the quality is amazing. I can't recommend Kim enough.

Jennifer · Married on 09/04/2016

Kim was fantastic to work with; I would highly recommend her! She is a lovely, caring person, I was always surprised at how quickly she responded to my emails/changes to our flower designs or order and she was always happy to accommodate changes or answer questions. Her prices are also excellent compared to other vendors we checked out (similar to whole foods pricing for flowers, except whole foods did not offer the experience, individual attention to what we wanted, setup, delivery, or attention to every detail that Kim did). She was so easy to work with which I came to appreciate a lot throughout the wedding planning process! We essentially showed her a few photos of what we liked and she took care of the rest; very professional and very experienced. My now-husband also built an arch for us to get married under, I sent Kim a photo of the arch ahead of time and she created a beautiful unique design with the flowers specific to the homemade arch. She even made dog collar attachment of flowers for our dog/ring bearer which was beautiful and stayed strong until the end of the night! She was one of those few vendors that made the planning process easier and gave us the utmost confidence that she would be on top of everything for the wedding day. Thanks so much Kim! :)

Benjamin · Married on 06/19/2016

Kim was great, she was the very responsive and was great to work with. Kim was always on top of it, contacting us for information according to her communicated timeline, while some our other vendors we had to do the contacting for follow up. Her prices are very reasonable and she did a great job putting together the bouquets. All my wife knew is that she wanted to incorporate hydrangea's and then Kim helped to put everything else together to look wonderful. She even let us borrow her shepherd hooks for our ceremony at no additional cost. Definitely recommend Kim & Company for an Estes Park wedding.