Kim and Company Reviews

Kim and Company 6
Kim and Company 7

Jessica Blaylock · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Amazingly Beautiful

Kim was amazing to work with. Not only is she extremely kind and patient she is extremely professional and naturally went above and beyond all expectation. Our previous florist had dropped out just a few months before our wedding and Kim happily stepped up. Shed made the most beautiful arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, garland even flowers for on top of our cake and with out us needing to ask, she decorated for us and eliminated any day of stress that could have been experienced. (In the long run, it worked out for the better our first florist falling through allowing us to work with Kim) I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful day with every creation by Kim exactly what I wanted and the entire place smelling like a piece of heaven on earth!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Shayne Hall · Married on 06/22/2019

Shayne Hall. Mother of the Bride

Kim and Co. Did a fantastic job with the flowers and settings for my daughter’ wedding May 10, 2019 at Black Canyon Inn and Twin Owls Steakhouse in Estes Park. Kim was so friendly and easy to work with. She took our vision from a phone call and made it a Beautiful reality.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Kim and Company 8
    Kim and Company 9
    Kim and Company 10
    Kim and Company 11

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2019

The best!!

Kim was perfect for my wedding. I started out wanting bright, pastel colors then changed my mind to all dark colors. She was completely accommodating. I was planning my wedding from two states away and she was always available for email or to talk on the phone. She showed up to my wedding early because there was a snowstorm and set up everything OUTSIDE in freezing, snowing weather. The flowers were beautiful and she’s the nicest women ever. Definitely pick her!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Christina · Married on 04/27/2019

Beyond amazing. Kim is magic!

From the first email that I ever sent to the day of the wedding, Kim was absolutely amazing to work with. The flowers were beautiful and everything was beyond what I had ever pictured in my head. We live out of state and she even made the time to meet with us on a busy weekend so that we could hand deliver some family heirlooms that I wanted incorporated into my bouquet. The amount of love and care that you put into your flowers definitely shows and you are seriously magic. Thank you soooooooooo much for everything, you made our day so special and took a lot of the stress off of me by getting everything set up and put together the morning of the wedding. If I could leave you more than 5 stars I would. Thanks Kim!!!
    - The Tuckers

Sent on 05/09/2019

Emilie Elliott · Married on 10/18/2018

Beyond my expectations

Kim was an absolute professional and sweetest lady! She made my wedding flower vision come to life. We spoke over the phone since I live out of state, and she just knew exactly what flowers to use off of my ideas. When I first saw them, I almost cried they were so beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Kim and Company 16
  • Rachael

Rachael Chesley · Married on 09/29/2018

Flowers Were Gorgeous!

Everyone knows that I am not a big flower person, so floral arrangements were not something I expected to be overly excited nor taken with for our Big Day. I reached out to Kim a year before our wedding, and right away I told her what I didn’t want. But, I didn’t have a clear idea of what I did want. As someone who does not know much about flowers, she was so good at asking me questions and truly consulting with me. She asked me to share my Pinterest board and send photos of aesthetic I did like, and she also asked me to describe our colors, theme and overall vibe I was going for. A lot of things I liked were not typically used in bridal/wedding arrangements nor typically paired together. However, Kim said she would get creative and dream something up.

Believe it or not, when she showed up on the Day Of to deliver the flowers (which she delivered promptly on time!), my mom, sister and I actually got teary eyed. The only time in my life I’ve gotten emotional about flowers; the bouquets & boutonnieres were literally the most gorgeous arrangements I had ever seen. They were truly works of arts, and they were truly mine. Like no other.
    Kim is not just a florist; she is an artist and designer. I literally still cannot believe how gorgeous our arrangements were and they fit perfect into every aspect of our day. Not to mention, she managed to keep these gorgeous flowers within our modest budget. I cannot recommend Kim & Company enough!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Kim and Company 17
    Kim and Company 18
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Kim was the most amazing vendor to work with! She listened to all of my dreams and visions and made everything come true. She will treat any bride like queen and has boundless energy! If you don't work with Kim you are missing out on the best florist in CO!!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Kim and Company 23
    Kim and Company 24
    Kim and Company 25

Cydney · Married on 07/29/2018

She was amazing!!! The flowers were gorgeous, she really has a gift with her pieces. I was one of the unlucky brides at Mary’s Lake Lodge and Kim was so sweet and supportive through the whole process. Highly recommend working with her!

Dinah · Married on 07/26/2018

It was a pleasure dealing with Kim & Co. The table decorations for the rehearsal dinner were beautiful & perfect for the tables! She was early to set up & waited till I got there to be sure I was happy. I live out of town and whenever I called or emailed her response was quick. She’s a pleasure to deal with and I would highly Recommend her services. She is familiar with the venues in Estes so I didn’t have to worry!!!

Carol · Married on 07/26/2018

This is the second time we have used Kim and Company for wedding flowers. I can’t say enough nice things regarding our experience. Flowers are important to me and as mother of the bride I found Kim to be attentive to details both in the planning and execution of our flowers. Beautiful and stunning were the words our guests used to express their reaction to the reception’s floral arrangements.

Sharon · Married on 06/21/2018

I cannot say enough about Kim - she is amazing! She is also very responsive, professional and flexible! We did a destination wedding and she was very, very helpful in the whole process. The order was completely handled by phone and email which to be honest made me nervous. She sent us picture examples of the flowers we ordered and we sent photos back of what designs we were looking at. She even was able to help out with a last minute error that was our fault. When I saw the actual flowers on the wedding I was blown away. There was no reason for me to be nervous. They were amazing and more than I imagined. The corsages, aisle decorations and Bride's bouquet were wonderful! The colors were perfect, the flowers were perfect and it just added to the perfect wedding. Thank you Kim for all of you did for us that day! If you have a wedding in Colorado I would definitely give Kim a call and if I am in the area again and need flowers Kim will be my first and only call!

Sent on 06/26/2018

CINDY · Married on 06/17/2018

Kim was amazing. Anytime I emailed with a question, she was very quick to respond. Her flower arrangements, bouquets, and cake topper were beautiful.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2018

Kim was awesome! My flowers were beautiful and I couldn't ask for anything better!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Monica · Married on 06/09/2018

I couldn't have asked for better!! Kim was amazing, caring and creative! I had no doubt that my flowers would be absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see all our pictures. My bouquet was exactly what I imagined. I would highly recommend Kim if you want beautiful flowers, affordable pricing and a person you can trust to make your day look fabulous!!
    Thank you Thank you Kim!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Nikki · Married on 06/02/2018

Kim was absolutely wonderful to work with. Enjoyed every phone call. The flowers were breath taking! It was so easy she took care of all of the decorating. I want flowers for everything now!!! She took my discussions with her and some pics I liked and made flowers that blew what I imagined out of the water. Thank you for making our wedding day special for us!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

Kim is an absolute joy to work with! She heard my vision and delivered above and beyond my expectations! I could not have been more thrilled with my wedding flowers!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Kim and Company 26

Meg · Married on 12/16/2017

Kim made my day with her flowers. She was so kind, offered great expertise and the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for. You will not regret hiring Kim! She is an incredible florist and person.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Elyse · Married on 10/08/2017

Kim was sooo helpful in selecting flowers (something I knew nothing about)! She spent over an hour on the phone, asking questions to understand my vision and sending me images of suggestions. Then promptly sent a budget friendly quote and revised multiple times with no hesitation. She delivered flowers bright and early for our brunch wedding and they looked spectacular! She went above and beyond!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/04/2017

Kim did an amazing job for our wedding! I communicated with her only using email--she was always prompt, understood my vision, and helped guide me to what flowers would work best for what I wanted/my budget. Everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. The flowers were fresh and beautiful! My arrangement was stunning and exactly how I pictured. She delivered them on time, setting up centerpieces and aisle accents at my reception and ceremony sites. Thank you so much Kim!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Kim was such a joy to work with! I don't know much about flowers and didn't have a vision for what I wanted, but Kim helped me create exactly what I was hoping for. The result was the most beautiful and elegant bouquets and centerpieces. I also appreciated that she was very flexible with our budget, as we didn't want to spend as much on flowers. In addition, Kim offered to meet with my husband and I to go over everything before the wedding, which was extremely helpful. The day of the wedding, she showed up early and helped set up the ceremony and reception site and I was thrilled to see the final product. I am so happy to have worked with Kim and would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Kim did a wonderful job on our daughters wedding flowers. She was very easy to work with. My daughter lives out of state, so I met with Kim once told her what she wanted and she made exactly what my daughter wanted. . My daughter was so very pleased with all the flowers. I would highly recommend her. Reasonably priced too.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kim did an amazing job and was very helpful in selecting a variety of flowers and color arrangements. If you're short on ideas, she knows exactly what to do. She made flowers for our cake and vases and they looked really good. The bouquets turned out beautiful. Couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Brittni

Brittni · Married on 06/03/2017

My flowers were absolutely stunning at my wedding. Seriously couldn't have imagined them more beautiful. Thank you thank you!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Lyndsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Kim was incredible. Do yourself a favor--stop looking for a florist and book her immediately. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/10/2016