22 Reviews for Killingsworth Photography

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)

We absolutely loved working with Eric! We were already sold on the quality of his work when we booked him for our wedding, but he outdid himself on our engagement photos! He was always quick to respond, and helped us set everything up from the location to what we should wear. And at the end of the day we ended up with so many beautiful photos we had trouble even picking favorites because we loved all of them! I cannot wait to see what he does for us on our wedding day. You will not regret trusting him with your special day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/7/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric is not just a photographer, he is a gifted artist. He is such a pleasure to work with and his photographs of our daughter's engagement and wedding are beyond compare. He is professional and courteous as well, best money spent on the wedding!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We've so far only had our engagement session with Eric and it was by far a great experience. It's only made us excited to see what he'll be able to put together for our big day. Eric was a true professional who asked and listened to our likes and dislikes when it came to taking pictures (as we're both not the most photogenic individuals) and was sure to keep us at ease through the entire session which made the pictures turn out that much better. We absolutely recommend Eric to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer for any event as his keen eye, classic shooting style and extreme patience will, and can, turn any setting into an enjoyable experience both during and after the shoot!

Profile Picture John, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I have had several conversations about how Eric is definitely the best wedding decision we've made so far. He was the first wedding photographer we came across, and even after considering several others, we couldn't forget his work and thinking it was the best we'd seen. After a phone conversation, we signed a contract and I can't tell you how glad I am that we did! Photography was one of the most important pieces of our budget, and we wanted someone great. Eric is easy to work with, responsive, reasonable, was willing to drive out to the Claremont area where we live, and is just a cool guy. He has a genuine gift and artistic vision in photography and in knowing how to use light to make pictures look phenomenal. We had our engagement shoot a few weeks ago, and most of the time was spent walking around, with Eric seeing photo ops that we wouldn't have noticed, making sure to pose us and give us tips to make us look the best we could, and listening to our ideas and requests. We had never had a professional photo shoot before and he made it a lot of fun. He sent us a few sneak peeks the very next day and delivered the rest well within the time frame he had given us. I am completely in love with the photos and have never received so many compliments from family and friends. We have enough material for Christmas cards, family portraits for our home, our wedding website, and so much more. We are so glad he is shooting our upcoming wedding and I'd recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

Profile Picture Bridget, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was a pleasure to have at our wedding. He made everyone feel at ease, he had a lot of great ideas and got us some amazing shots! We've been suggesting him to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Tomi, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not be happier with our decision to hire Eric/Killingsworth Photography for our wedding. He is hands down THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN and trust me, I have researched. Our wedding photos are Vogue magazine quality, just gorgeous, and for an extremely reasonable price. Eric could double or triple his prices and get away with it; that’s how outstanding his work is. He has an incredible eye - finds the best light and angle and creates artful compositions while still capturing the moment naturally, which is no easy task. Our friends and family were blown away by the quality of the photos, and even my husband who is a very picky professional cinematographer was super impressed!! To top it off, Eric is also an all around awesome guy – super easy to communicate and collaborate with and he put everyone (all of our bridal party, family, and friends) at ease. 10 OUT OF 5 STARS!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Total professional. Eric and his assistant were working under a substantial time crunch -- my wife was offsite from the wedding venue and got a bit of a late start -- and he still delivered beautifully. Eric knew exactly what he was looking for and how to use the venue to get it. Very good at directing and being clear about what he wanted. We had some pretty dramatic clouds for our ceremony and Eric took advantage of it. Our friends were knocked out.

We met with Eric a couple months before the wedding and he helped us tweak the schedule of the day to maximize photo-time. After the wedding he delivered 900+ photos in a little over three weeks and the photos were a good mix of our important moments as well as enjoyable pictures of all the guests.

We are so glad we chose Eric and couldn't recommend him more.

-- Greg & Candace

Profile Picture Greg, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was professional, nice, and easy to work with from the moment we got in contact! His photographs speak for themselves and I knew we were in great hands from his portfolio and especially once I spoke with him. From the moment he started shooting the morning of our wedding he and his assistant were excellent; working hard while not impeding on anything going on, and were polite, professional, and creative the whole 8 hours. I would absolutely recommend Eric and his team and Killingsworth Photography for weddings and any other events or photo shoots!

Profile Picture Marisa, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric did an amazing job with our wedding photography. He was able to capture the emotions of the day while making all of us feel comfortable. His genuine enthusiasm? was contagious! Eric was able to get our editied photos back to us within a month as promised. Overall, we had a fantastic experience and we would absolutely use Killingsworth Photography in the future.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so happy with Killingsworth Photography. It was luck to have found Eric and were so glad we did. To me pictures were the most important aspect of planning our wedding and we were so happy with our choice. Eric has a unique style, unlike anyone else. We had so many compliments on our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. Eric was such a pleasure to work with, he is very reliable, professional and talented. Eric even assisted us with our wedding timeline the day of the wedding to ensure we stayed on track, we are so grateful for that. I highly recommend Eric and his team for photographs, his pictures are absolutely stunning. We cannot wait to use him again for future family portraits :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric and his assistant CJ were incredible to work with. Fast, efficient, and assertive, it was great having a photographer who knew what shots he wanted and how to execute them. We lucked out with incredible - but cold - weather and Eric was able to work quickly to capture truly amazing moments.

With a great attitude, Eric worked very well with family and guests. We have such a lovely selection of family portraits and fun candid moments of all our guests. Affordable, talented, and professional, Eric was an absolute joy to work with!

Profile Picture Candace, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photography was absolutely amazing! Although we had to deal with unexpected rain on our wedding day, Killingsworth Photography took advantage of such an opportunity and blessed us with some of the most beautiful rain photos I've ever seen and memories that we will cherish forever. Our friends and family both were astonished by our photos and we are more than happy that we got to work with such a great photographer.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures were absolutely stunning!!! They looked like they came straight from a wedding magazine. Eric is amazing when it comes to details. I didn't want any other photographer doing my pictures, so when we decided to have a destination wedding, I had him flown out. He was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Eric photographed our engagement and wedding, he was amazing! When we met with him it was clear how his personality matched his passion and creativity. He was friendly, helpful, and very responsive anytime I had questions. His work exceeded our expectations and he was enjoyable, natural, and so much fun to work with! He was able to capture every special moment that meant the world to us. He worked quickly and efficiently to get through our photos so we were able to dance and enjoy our wedding. We were blown away by the details, the emotions, the feelings, and the stories the photos told. We will continue to go to Eric for all our photography needs. I highly recommend him, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is amazingly talented. He made us feel comfortable, worked with us on obtaining the location, and worked around unforeseen weather events to produce breathtaking photos.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is so easy to work with. He has an amazing eye to capture every beautiful moment and tirn it into a work of art.

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Eric Killingsworth! From the very first consultation appointment we had with him, we loved him. He is such an amazing person, let alone an extremely talented photographer! He captured my son and daughter in law's personalities in all of their pictures and also got great shots of all of the details from their wedding. We have received so many compliments on their photos. When you look at the pictures, you catch yourself smiling because you can feel the excitement that we were feeling on that day. On top of being an unbelievable photographer, he was so much fun to work with! He also is very organized and responsive, which is so important when planning a wedding. He answered all of our questions during the planning process and he always returned my emails right away. He worked quickly and efficiently, so we could get through all our pictures and enjoy the day. He took thousands of pictures and was not on a time limit. I seriously love him and HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend him! You will not be disappointed if you work with Eric. Schedule a consultation with him and you will not want to meet with anyone else.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric and his assistant were great the entire day of my wedding. He was there before I arrived and had already begun the site survey for spots to capture great photographs. He participated in every aspect of the day and got it on photo! From getting ready to driving golf carts out to the lakes for family shots...he just made it a fun day. He had so many bright ideas for poses and had the proper equipment to get the shot just right. He is flexible on budget, but not quality. On the back end, I received my pictures timely and am now working on putting together my book. Of course Eric is capable of providing it to me, however, I wanted a challenge for myself! He stayed all the way til the end of the night and even after his camera was put away a shot opportunity arose and he did not hesitate to whip it back out again and keep shooting. I would recommend him for any event needing photography.

Profile Picture Gala, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

eric was awesome. very professional and very down to earth.

best part, the pictures are FABULOUS!!!!!!

Couldn't have had a better wedding photog! thank you eric!

Profile Picture Debby, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric Killingsworth is an amazing, talented professional photographer. He was able to capture moments on our special day. He listened to our ideas and with his creativity we came out with some great photos that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend his work; we have since used him for our maternity photos and plan to have him as our family photographer for years to come.

Profile Picture Krista, 1/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric did such an amazing job capturing our very special day for my husband and I. His creativity was beyond what we could have imagined and the photos turned out great! I would absolutely recommend Killingsworth Photography and will use him in the future. Thanks Eric!

Profile Picture Kasey, 1/12/13, 1 Review