KiKi Creates Reviews

KiKi Creates 5
KiKi Creates 6
KiKi Creates 7

Lali · Married on 08/31/2013

Kiki was delightful and knowledgeable to work with. She added greatly to our wedding! We would use her again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture the magic of our wedding day. Kara is truly an artist behind the lens. I gave her little to no direction because I completely trusted her vision. And I couldn't have been happier with the photos. Pure magic on camera!

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • User3432304 · event on 06/07/2013

Kiki was very professional and patient. The pictures were great and we are very happy with the results!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Lisa · Married on 04/20/2013

Very professional but also friendly. I have a hard time getting my picture taken, but Kara made it easy. Very happy with the results.

Sent on 07/25/2013

christy · Married on 03/22/2013

KiKi Creates was absolutely amazing. I was so pleased with all of the beautiful pictures!! I will use her for all my photography needs!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Jill · Married on 11/04/2012

We got married on the Beach in Jacksonville, November 4th and we used Kiki Creates as our photographer. She did an amazing job to say the least! We were thrilled with our pictures and all her help and accessibility with the pictures afterwards! She even took the necklace off of her own neck and let me where it for the wedding because I left my chain at home. I can not say enough good stuff about Kara @ Kiki Creates. She is amazing and offers the most for your money!

Sincerely,
    Jill

Sent on 12/20/2012

Kiki was great. She was flexible in coming up with a plan that suited our photography needs. She took fantastic pictures and helped us to prepare ahead of time by planning out the shots. She kept people moving. She takes absolutely beautiful artsy photos using the lighting/reflections, and the somehow captures all that beauty while still getting the people. She took some shots that I didn't even know happened, which was so fun to look at afterwards. Within about 48 hours after the wedding she had some teasers up, and in another 6 and 1/2 weeks we had the rest of the shots. She really put us at ease and took care of everything photography related the day of the wedding. We did not take many formal shots, but if I had to give any feedback to future brides, if you are concerned/interested in a lot of the formal shots I would definitely let her know, and I'm sure she would be happy to accommodate whatever your needs are. I definitely recommend Kiki Creates!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2012

Kara was just the right person to photograph our big day! She was professional and fun. We had a great time at our wedding and I felt at ease knowing she would capture all the special moments. Our photographs have far exceeded my expectations; they are so beautiful. I couldn't be happier and I would recommend Kara to anyone who is looking for a creative, talented photographer.

Sent on 12/07/2012
  • courtney

courtney · Married on 09/29/2012

Kara was fantastic!! She was so easy to work with and made my bridesmaids and I feel very comfortable while we were getting ready and also while taking our pictures. All of our wedding guest have commented on how friendly and professional Kara was. She was very organized and was always exactly where she needed to be to get all the shots! The photos we have received so far have far exceeded our expectations, they are beautiful! I would highly recommend Kara to anyone looking for an amazing photographer, and gave her all 5 stars because she worked hard for them. She is the best of the best, thanks so much for making our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

KiKi Creates's reply:

You Guys were great! No Doubt about it!! Cant wait for you to see everything!!

Braden · Married on 09/29/2012

Kara's work speaks for itself. So glad we bought her a ticket from Florida to come to our wedding in Maryland. She spent a whole weekend photographing for us and captured the true vib of our wedding. Some of the shots she got I could not of even envisioned. Our whole house is now scattered with her amazing work. The photobooth she set up at our wedding was a big hit and made for some awesome pictures of my family. I just wish we had Kara around all the time to photograph our life. Thanks again!

Feel free to contact me via email for any questions regarding Kara or her work. Bburtonsk8r@yahoo.com

Sent on 12/23/2012

When I was first was planning my wedding choosing my wedding photographer was a valuable element I took into consideration. After booking with Kiki Creates I realized I had made an great investment. To begin she was there for me the moment I started getting ready until the point I threw my bouquet. My husband and I enjoyed her creativity and dedication throughout the ceremony and the banquet. I treasure the pictures she captured on the beach at sunset. She suggested a few unconviental poses but nevertheless she knew best. Not only was I completely satisfied my friends and family loved her photo booth. Props from wigs to mustaches she really created an unforgettable moment.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Caitlin · event on 08/20/2011

I would highly recommend Kiki Creates! She worked very hard to make sure we had a great experience…even my fiance, who was not really into the whole engagement photo concept, enjoyed himself which is saying a lot. She is very easy to communicate ideas to and always quick to reply which was really important and helpful. Kiki is able to give great direction during photo shoots and will lead you (if you have trouble like us). She was always on the lookout for the perfect shot. Needless to say, we had many photos to choose from! Also, the prices are very reasonable and you can order all prints from a website making it easy to show to family and friends. Without hesitation, I would choose Kiki again for any photography needs.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Kara is absolutely fantastic to work with and a truly talented photographer! She captured our wedding in March 2017 better than we could have ever imagined! ??

Sent on 06/05/2017

KiKi Creates's reply:

Loved that Georgia wedding of yours and thanks for letting me be creative with the drone!
  • Josue

Josue De La Torre · Married on 07/24/2019

Smooth, Enjoyable, and Within Ones Budget

Kiki accommodated well to a family vacation and a surprise proposal in the mix.
    Was extremely patient and made us feel comfortable in front of the lens.
    Overall, as the one proposing, I had a smooth booking and had great help from her part.

Sent on 08/25/2019
    KiKi Creates 8
    KiKi Creates 9
    KiKi Creates 10
    KiKi Creates 11
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/11/2018

Insanely talented photographer with an incredible soul to match.

What Kiki does is so much more than just taking gorgeous photographs of a wedding. She has such a unique and stunning style and eye for what makes a photo truly special. I fell in love with her photos immediately and knew that if I knew nothing else, she would HAVE to be our photographer. She was so easy to communicate with and made every time we met such a fun, chill time. She makes you feel so comfortable and captures the most intimate and truest moments possible. We also used her photo booth for our wedding and it was a huge hit. The style of the photo booth was so unique and really added to our boho, rustic vibes. I am beyond ecstatic about all of our engagement photos (included in our package) and wedding photos we have received so far!! I highly recommend Kiki Creates for any and all of you photographic needs!! PS: she also is doing wedding videos now!! I didn’t book this but I’ve seen some footage of another wedding and, as expected, was blown away with her artistry. BOOK HER!! :-)

Thank you so much for capturing my special day in such a phenomenal way!! Xoxo

Sent on 12/12/2018
    KiKi Creates 23
    KiKi Creates 24
    KiKi Creates 25

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you Amy! Your wedding was a dream and I am so excited I was the one to capture it all! Congrats to you and Bj! And thanks for walking around with some goats for me :)

Great photographer, videography, and total package! Loved my wedding pictures!!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Ali · Married on 10/08/2016

KiKi was great! She came and shot my wedding in Florida a day after hurricane Matthew hit. The whole wedding plan changed in a matter of a day and she was so flexible and easygoing about all the different changes and chaos of the day.

Sent on 10/26/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Even though a hurricane came thorough the day before, it was still such a beautiful wedding! I am so lucky you found me so I could be apart of a magical, meant to be day! Thank you Ali!

Kara is a fantastic photographer! She made it so comfortable for everyone! she is very spontaneous so she does not make you pose much for the photos, instead, she captures the moments! excellent service!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

4.2

Kiki was a rockstar! She did our pictures for both engagement and the wedding and they are so pretty and unique. I loved that she has a signature style that is truly artistic. There's a lot of great wedding photographers out there, but all the great ones look the same. Then there's Kiki! Her skills are fierce! And unique. The fact that she was easy and superfun to work with too, was a total bonus. She even stepped in when my Day of Coordinator wasn't on point. Thanks Kiki! We'd definitely hire again for another formal event.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    KiKi Creates 26

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You guys threw one heck of a party and had me laughing the whole time. Such a great group of family and friends! Thank you for having me!!
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 03/29/2013

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.5
      3.5

Kiki was great to work with. Super laid back, you didn't notice her being there during the important moments during the ceremony and reception, but they were captured.

There was an unfortunate event that I believe only happened to my husband and I and maybe one other couple, from my understanding. An image card was lost sometime in the process. The card contained the images of the bridal party getting ready and several images of the full wedding party pre-ceremony (the assistant captured the full bridal party images, however they were taken from the side as we were looking at the camera with the card that was lost, so the quality of the photos are lacking. Still thankful we have what we do though). The saddest part for me was that I was only left with one casual photo with my mother from the entire wedding day as the photos of her buttoning my dress, putting on my jewelry, etc were on the missing card. Kiki gave me a very nice wedding album, a disc of all photos and standard prints you could have developed at a store as compensation. We do love the album, it is gorgeous, just missing some very important images.

Overall I feel like she was a good photographer for the event, just an unfortunate situation that is non-recoverable.

Sent on 01/14/2014