KiKi Creates Reviews

KiKi Creates 5
KiKi Creates 6
KiKi Creates 7

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Wow- I really cannot say enough good things about Kara. She is phenomenally talented- a true artist. Especially if you have a magical, artistic vision for your wedding, she is the one to book. She turned my dream of an upscale fantasy wedding into a reality- I could have never captured it correctly without her! It was an honor having her as my photographer, and I wish her fame and fortune in the future, as she deserves it!
    As an artist and designer myself, I really appreciate her skills and creativity.
    Not only that, she is friendly, polite, helpful, and professional.
    Thank you again Kiki for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 11/01/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Megan, what a fantastic review. Thank you so much for writing such thoughtful things. You are a true artist! I am amazed with the attention to detail and beautiful vision you had and put together for your day. I will be dreaming of your gorgeous Rhode Island wedding for years to come!

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2016

I honestly can not say enough great things about Kara with Kiki Creates. I was stressing about finding a wedding photographer for my wedding because everyone I loved was outrageously expensive. I somehow stumbled upon KiKi's website and immediately fell in love with her work. After meeting with her in person, viewing more shoots she had done and talking over prices and options, I immediately booked her because not only was her work great, but her prices were SO reasonable! It was the best decision I made for my wedding. She doesn't just take pictures-she creates a piece of art. After we got our engagement photos back, I was even more excited for our actual wedding. And let me tell you-she did not disappoint!! I have had so many people compliment our pictures, and several even ask for her info after seeing how amazing our pictures turned out. She (and Tanner!) are both fun, relaxed, easy-going, and low-stress. She made my husband and I, and everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable, while still staying professional. She laughed and joked with us through out the entire day. It truly was an amazing experience and worth every penny. I will use her for all photo shoots moving forward. You will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 06/02/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet and thoughtful review! You and Cory are exactly why I love what I do! Because I get to meet wonderful people and document their lovely day. Can't wait for more photo shoots with you both!

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2016

This is the second time we have worked with KiKi. She has not only done our engagement and album but also our wedding and photo booth at the wedding. I am amazed at how much she is able to provide while still being very reasonably priced and also super down to earth. She will be photographing our family from years to come! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Kiki was very professional and our pictures turned out perfect. We have gotten so many compliments on how good our photos are. We also rented the photobooth, which was a big hit. Everyone gets a printed picture strip with a personalized logo created just for the event.

Sent on 10/26/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thanks Jessica! We had a great time with you and I am still so in love with the sunset photos of you two! Thank you so much for having us there on such a special day. Hope we can work together again soon. Kara

Of all of the vendors we hired for our wedding, Kiki (Kara) is my favorite. Prior to Kara, we had a really unfortunate situation with a less-than-honest photographer that left us a little weary to hire another for our wedding. However, from the very beginning, Kara was so understanding of the entire situation and was patient with our going through her photography agreement with a fine tooth comb. After that point, everything went so smoothly! Communicating with Kara was easy and she was always quick and responsive to emails. The day of the wedding, she was one of the most important factors in pulling it all together. She knew exactly where and what to do with my groom and I. She and Tanner (her assistant) were so polite and you could definitely tell that dealing with brides and wedding day chaos didn't bother them! They seemed like a very natural part of our wedding. The photos were well worth the wait - you'd assume there would be at least some "meh" pictures in the batch, but no! I loved them all and had the hardest time deciding which to post on Facebook or print out for our scrapbook. All of my friends and family love them.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Ally · Married on 04/02/2016

5 stars for 5 star wedding photos :) Awesome to work with and absolutely beautiful work! Love my wedding photos thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

You and Adair were a wonderful couple to work with. Can't wait to see where life takes you two! Congratulations.

Madalyn · Married on 04/02/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Kara. There are so many wedding photographers out there and it was overwhelming to research them all. And not only that, but when I'd look at portfolios, they'd look like pictures I could take myself (and I'm not a photographer). Then I found Kara - her pictures are like art! Right away I was very interested and wanted her to take our pictures - then I went to look at pricing, fearing it would be toooo much based on her quality of her pictures - and she is so reasonably priced! Not only is she so talented, but so fun, kind and disarming...it was so easy doing our pictures with her. I have 1 picture from her so far (our wedding was not even 2 weeks ago at time of writing this review) and seeing just the 1 picture literally made me cry (happy tears!). I cannot WAIT to see the rest! I also love that she has a partner, Ryan, that is there to catch shots from all different angles with Kara was taking her own. Really nice touch to have that second camera to catch those candid shots and shots from afar.
    Go with Kara for your wedding pics!

Sent on 04/11/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

I probably said it a dozen times already. But I loved working with you guys! And absolutely cannot wait to finish editing all of your wonderful images. Thank you for being so open and trusting about getting some creative photos. You and your family and friends were a wonderful group to spend a Saturday with!

Andrea · Married on 01/22/2016

Kara was so amazing! She was so easy going and so fun and has an amazing eye for great shots. She and Tanner took some beautiful pictures that we will treasure forever. There is no doubt in my mind that Kara was the best photographer for us and we will definitely use her for future events! Thank you so much Kara!

Sent on 03/20/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

So much fun photographing you and your fun and loving family and friends! Can't wait to meet with you guys again for another shoot! Or maybe another dance party at Casa Marina Penthouse? :) Thank you for trusting us on such an important and wonderful event!

Sean · Married on 12/30/2015

Working with Kara was a great experience from day 1. We loved our engagement pictures as well as the wedding day photos. She's very laid back, easy going, an awesome photographer with a great eye for cool shots. Very affordable. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/23/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Sean! You and Valerie were such a great couple to end the year with! Hope to see you both again soon.

Michele · Married on 12/05/2015

Kara (aka "KiKi") is an amazingly gifted and passionate photographer. My husband and I planned our wedding from afar, so we did not have the luxury of meeting any of our vendors in person. My husband works for a magazine so he is very familiar with some of the things that generally make a good photographer. He grilled her with a list of questions on the initial call and she totally scored 100%! She knows her stuff and it shows in her photos.
    The day of, she and Tanner were on time and ready to go. She has a very laid-back demeanor and is good at scoping out areas that will make for good shots. I can't personally speak for her counterpart Tanner's demeanor (he took the groom and groomsmen photos and other candids throughout the day) but the photos he took also turned out great so no complaints!
    We also chose KiKi Creates to do a photo booth setup at our reception. We purchased a special backdrop that we wanted to incorporate and they accommodated it with no problem. A fabric background backdrop as well as props were also included in the package. We opted to add on the on-site printed photo strips as well as a photo guest book and both of those were big hits with our guests.
    Leading up to the big day, Kara was readily available via email or text for any questions or concerns that I had. I've since received the final, edited photos and they are amazing. Lots of good group shots as well as candids. Her finished photos have a very unique style, which was one of the reasons we initially reached out to her. Choosing KiKi Creates was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I hope that one day we'll have the chance to work together again.

Sent on 02/15/2016

KiKi Creates's reply:

What a sweet review Michele! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. You both were so beautiful and fun to photograph! And I still can't get over how wonderfully decorated and styled everything was. Can't wait to get these images printed for you! Hope to work with you all again soon!

Christina · Married on 11/20/2015

So flexible, especially with a newborn!!! I'm in love with the photos; she did wish a great job capturing my son!

Sent on 12/22/2015

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you for your review Christy! Loved photographing your wedding and meeting your new man (Baby Carter) the other day. Can't wait to photograph your beautiful family again!

I absolutely loved working with Kara and her partner Robert on my wedding day and for my engagement photos! They made everything go very smooth! And they made taking pictures not awkward at all! I loved all of my pictures and her creative style! She helped layout the timeline and make sure I got all of the pictures with my family that I wanted. I found her prices to be very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her and her services to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2015

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review KiKi Creates. Love that I am able to work with your family so many times these past few years. You guys are truly great clients to work with and always make me feel so welcome. Can't wait to see how your family grows! Happy New Year Montana!

Jenny · Married on 11/09/2015

The talent and creativity here is beyond words. Such beautiful photos that look like they were shot in the midst of a fairtytale. Her work is edited to perfection while still keeping true to the subject. Along with her amazing talent, Kiki is a pleasure to work with. She is dedicated to giving her clients the best product and experience possible. I've had the pleasure of attending a couple weddings that she has photographed and also hired her to set up a photo booth for a friend's baby shower. No matter the situation, she directs her business as a very experienced professional. Not to mention she is VERY down to earth and comfortable to be around, which is not common in a lot of photographers. I can't say enough wonderful things about Kiki Creates and would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Norah · Married on 04/18/2015

Kara was a gem to work with. If she suggests something funky, DO IT!!!! Your pictures will be amazing! Ours came out even better than expected. So blessed she was available for our wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Taylor · Married on 03/28/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Kiki and her photography skills. I knew even before I booked her that her pictures would capture our wedding day beautifully because I had seen her work her magic at my friend’s wedding the year before. She completely exceed all expectations, as high as they were, and we received sooooo many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful our wedding pictures were. She used the setting sun to get gorgeous “golden” hued pictures, and used shadows/light to make seemingly ordinary pictures look like art. I cannot recommend her enough. If you are hoping to capture your day and have pictures/memories that are even more brilliant than the day itself…you absolutely need to call Kiki!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2014

Kara and her assistant Tanner were the epitome of fun and professionalism combined. They are so creative and made our wedding day a blast! Kara was timely with email and phone calls, and I was never left wondering about details. She is thorough and I always felt that the photography was not an aspect of my wedding I needed to keep tabs on (planning a long distance wedding, this was huge!). I cannot wait to see the photos they got!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Jordan · Married on 10/16/2014

Where do I even begin with Kara?! She was my angel during our engagement shoot and wedding. Nothing ever felt awkward or staged with her throughout the entire process! The day of the engagement shoot she was early, and the day of the wedding she was perfectly on time. Every email was answered in a timely manner (which to a planning Bride is the equivalent of Heaven). The amount of time we booked her for was just perfect enough that we got every thing that I wanted a shot of. My husband and I even snuck away with her for 10-20 minutes during the reception to take some really romantic night shots. She's super creative and thinks outside of the box so that you don't end up with "cookie cutter" wedding photos that every couple has on their mantle/wall. Not to mention, she's hilarious. She broke any tension that built throughout the stress of the day leading up to the ceremony! LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

KiKi Creates's reply:

Jordan, you are a sweetheart. I wish I could photograph you and your wonderful family and friends every weekend! Thank you for such a heart felt review :)

Christina · Married on 10/04/2014

Kiki was absolutely fantastic. We loved that she scouted the site first, and had a clear and outstanding plan for where the most beautiful pictures could be taken. She and her assistant were so easy to work with on the day of the wedding, and the photo shoots were a lot of fun. The proof though, is in the pudding! The pictures are unique and amazing. We loved every one and had a difficult time narrowing it down to the album. Kiki just sent us the proofs for the album, which clearly took QUITE a lot of attention and dedication. It's simply fantastic, and she devoted much time to just the correct layout, photo adjustments, and cropping. In short, she was outstanding in every capacity, and we would recommend her highly!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Mhyria · Married on 05/10/2014

Kara was wonderful to work with! She coordinated everybody and was very professional, yet made the whole process feel very relaxed and laid back. Not to mention was there with a helping hand through it all. She has an eye for beauty and certainly made us very happy on our special day. Highly recommend and very appreciative of Kara!
    xoxo

Sent on 09/26/2014

michele · Married on 03/30/2014

Kara is super sweet, I selected her over everyone else because her personality is amazing and she was extremely flexible with what we asked her to work with. She responded immediately to any email I sent her. She was very attentive and easy to work with. I loved her smile and great attitude during our event. The pictures turned out beautifully!

Sent on 10/10/2014

KiKi Creates's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Michelle! I had such a fun day with you and your family. Hope to see you both soon!

MEgan · Married on 02/16/2014

I really enjoyed working with Kara and her employees at our wedding. She took some amazing pictures! My only complaint about Kiki Creates is just that the website where we have access to look at the pictures is not entirely user friendly. But that is a minor thing. Overall I really enjoyed working with her!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Katelan · Married on 12/29/2013

Kara was absolutely wonderful to work with, and we would recommend her to anyone! Leading up to our wedding she was always very quick to respond to any questions we had, and provided a lot of detail on exactly how things would go the day of. My husband and I are not always comfortable in front of the camera, but Kara helped make us both feel natural and at ease at our wedding. We just got the final product and the pictures are amazing!! When we were initially looking for photographers so many had the same pictures over and over. Kara's photos really stood out to us as beautiful and unique, and she definitely used this creative inspiration on our wedding day. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Stephen and Molly · Married on 11/12/2013

Kara was AMAZING!! Our day would not have been as memorable without her giving us all the beautiful photos to reflect on how wonderful our day was. She was easy to work with and made our day truly about us. She did a great job in capturing the candid moments and making them so very special and intimate. We would recommend her to anyone and will continue to use her for all the BIG moments that life brings.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Kayla · Married on 10/18/2013

Kara does a wonderful job creating memories through photography. I love the 'eye' she has for getting the best shots. My husband and I used her for our small beach ceremony, as well as creating a video of our special day. Kara and her colleague, Tanner, were very professional, relaxed and fun! They successfully made photos that I love and am very proud of! Definitely check her out!

Sent on 12/09/2013
  • Nedra

Nedra · Married on 09/29/2013

KiKi and her partner were great photographers. Not to mention their great personalities. Our photos came out great and they even threw in photobooth services unexpectedly the week of the wedding. Superb!!! Many thanks!!!

Sent on 12/09/2013