Kierstyn Peterson Photography Reviews

7 | Virginia Beach, VA

7 Reviews for Kierstyn Peterson Photography

Kelly · event on: 08/08/2014

The photos were of a retirement ceremony which was not listed as an option above. The photographer caught some really great moments of the event. They knew where to be and not to be during the ceremony. The photos look amazing and I'm glad that I chose them for this event.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Kierstyn Peterson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! Much appreciated!

Melissa · event on: 06/16/2014

Excellent photography! We usually do the same standard photos that everyone does around recital time with the same poses and fake smiles. Myself and another dance mom decided to step outside the box this year and we're so happy we did!

Kierstyn Peterson Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your incredible review!

Holly · Married on 05/10/2014

I have the most respect for some one who can take all of my crazy ideas and make them come true. Kierstyn was/is professional, prompt, and a downright life saver. She easily exceeded any expectation of any photographer going above and beyond what I expected from her. She got every shot I asked for and then managed to get really touching moments that we couldnt have planned for. My photos are amazing I couldnt ask for better quality. I will continue to use Kierstyn for other photography needs I may have. She makes you feel like family instead of just another client.

Kierstyn Peterson Photography's reply:

This review touched my heart! Thank you so much for believing in my work and being a fantastic client!

janine · event on: 03/30/2014

Kierstyn is a wonderful photographer she captured memories for me and my family that I will treasure forever. I have used her twice and each time I was more than pleased with her work. I will continue to use her to capture my memories and I recommend that you do too. Thanks kierstyn for all you have done for me and my family.

Kierstyn Peterson Photography's reply:

This review makes my heart sore! You have a fantastic family and your kind words are the reason I do what I do. Making sure your memories are captured for a lifetime!

Timika · event on: 02/02/2014

Kierstyn is very professional. Her attention to detail and ability to capture her client in every photograph is amazing. Her charisma, charm, and patience makes her clients feel right at ease. She is efficient and is very flexible with her clients allowing them to chose locations, outfits, dates, and times for shoots. I would highly recommend Kierstyn to anyone.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Kierstyn Peterson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and your referral to my company. It's families like yours that makes this job so worthwhile.

Meagan · event on: 11/18/2013

Kierstyn was absolutely amazing!!!!! She did such a wonderful job with my families photos! She's very creative, very friendly, professional and very very patient with the kids! Trying to get two 3 year old girls to cooperate for pictures can be a task, Kierstyn mastered that task! She had my whole family smiling, playing and in a very relaxed mood! The session was creative and fit our family perfectly! She goes the extra mile to add special & sentimental details.

She also did a shoot for my kids in summer of 2012, on the beach. Again, her work is superb! She's captured memories that can never be replaced! She's perfected capturing precious moments of time.

Kierstyn Peterson Photography's reply:

This review is perfect! It's so much the reason I love this job. I captured the moments that mean the most to you! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Theresa · event on: 08/11/2012

Very professional, listened to my suggestions and provided much better ones. Had a list of locations for photo ops that expressed my personality. I love the beach and nature and she didn't mind getting wet to capture the perfect shot. Highly recommend her for any and all events, she photographed my friends wedding and captured moments that no one even knew of until they previewed the photos and were glad she got the shot. Thanks Kiki your awesome!!!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Kierstyn Peterson Photography's reply:

You are so very kind! As usual this review rendered me speechless! I love it when clients are happy with my work! Thank you for your awesome endorsement and incredible support!