34 Reviews for Kiersten Grant Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)

I knew from the first time I saw Kiersten's work that she was the best person to capture every moment of our wedding day. Her photographs are beautiful and vibrant and she knows exactly where to be and when to capture the sweetest candid memories. Not only is she talented with her camera, but her personality is absolutely what you need on your wedding day. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable taking photographs when we are two people who don't typically enjoy posing for pictures. She and her partner fit in perfectly with the crowd, they mingled and held conversations to get to know everyone and they captured so many special moments throughout the day. Days later we are still receiving compliments from our guests on how impressed they were with Kiersten & her fiancé, and they haven't even seen all of our pictures yet! Look no further, Kiersten Grant is the PERFECT person to capture your wedding day on camera.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Best investment! If you are worried about how well your photos will turn out then you haven't met Kiersten yet. Kiersten and Scott traveled to Tampa, FL for our wedding because I didn't trust anyone else. I knew they would capture every moment of the wedding and they did just that - x10! Moments I wouldn't have ever remembered or even had time to see I am able to smile, laugh, and happy cry about with friends and family. Not to mention they are awesome to hang out with on your big day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kiersten was amazing! Scott was great, too. I have been in several weddings where the photographer was awkward and not very personable. I chose Kiersten, obviously based on her talent, but also on her personality. She did not disappoint. Kiersten was also a great friend on my wedding day... she bustled, she got me drinks, she held my dress up-- you name it and Kiersten did it. Top notch and fun! If you are getting married in PCB, 30A, or Destin... or anywhere near-- Kiersten is your girl!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Such a wonderful experience all the way around.

Profile Picture User7868868, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

I seriously can't say enough about Kiersten and Scott. They are the dynamic duo. They not only took incredible pictures, but they blended with our family and friends like they were one of our own. I don't know if our day would have been as special without them!!!

Profile Picture User6370469, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kiersten and Scott are the best! From the very first time we spoke Kiersten was so professional, helpful, and accommodating. We didn't meet till the day of the wedding, but she made us feel so comfortable and honestly she felt like an old friend within 5 minutes. She got the pictures back to us fast and they were absolutely amazing. Kiersten grant photography is just the best!

Profile Picture Christina , 11/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great experience, Kiersten and her husband were awesome to work with! They kept the mood light and were flexible with our requests for pictures. They make a great team and hands down made the day flow perfectly!

Profile Picture Kassi, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kiersten has the best personality. She makes even the little things so much fun. She is very responsive and easy to get up with which is a big thing as a bride when we need to make last min. Decisions.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kiersten and her team are ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL!! I truly cannot speak more highly of my experience working with Kiersten for our wedding, and I am beyond grateful to her for the incredible pictures that she produced of our big day!! Kiersten Grant Photography blew me (and the many friends and family who have viewed our pictures) away with her wonderful talent in capturing the most special moments in such a beautiful way.
I had a destination wedding and spent several hours researching photographers during the wedding planning process; I, in fact, first came to hear of Kiersten through WeddingWire and her all-5 star reviews sparked my interest. I browsed her website and her portfolio, and was very impressed with her work. I contacted her, and from the moment I received her email response, I was sold! She is an absolute joy with whom to communicate, super sweet and easy going, answered any and all questions my husband and I had, and was extremely quick in her responses. Her positive and friendly nature made it seem as if she was another member of our family on our wedding day! I would highly recommend Kiersten Grant Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for their upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture User7283237, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

I had the pleasure and opportunity to have a couple of sessions with Kiersten and each time we hit it off perfectly. She has a way of making everyone feel completely comfortable and getting the perfect shot each time. No detail went unnoticed. Our wedding day memories and special moments that are now relived, through her pictures. The day was magical and I'm so glad Kiersten was a part of it. We loved her. And our families and friends did too!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Don't think twice, just BOOK!!! My husband has even been raving about Kiersten and Scott, and he isn't one to say much about wedding detail type things. (Seriously, I think he misses them...) We couldn't have been happier with our choice. The photographs are perfection and it was a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One word to sum it up is impossible, let me start by saying, just let her do her thing! Her and her husband shot our elopement ceremony and had their game plan down pat, not only worked beautifully with each other, they worked beautifully with the makeup and hair person and videographer ect.

She knows her shots and what is good and not good and made sure to get a few "must have" shots, down to the last minute of the session.

She's super friendly and outgoing and not a fake person, she's honest and real and herself which is a beautiful thing. The family loved her and she made me and my husband so comfortable and HAPPY! I am on my honeymoon writing this review because she made such an imprint in my heart and life I just had to thank her for everything she did, her husband for coming along and making the guys feel comfortable and for them both having our backs making sure everyone and thing was in place.

I had ZERO stress today, other than sweating and almost tripping on my dress and a lot of that is credited to Kiersten Grant Photography. She sent a few sneak peaks and I can't stop looking at the "first look" of the groom seeing me for the first time, the moment she captured makes my eyes well up with tears because I can always reflect on the way my husband "saw" me on our wedding day.

Skimp on your cake, we got ours at A grocery store which tasted so good and wasn't expensive, skimp on the flowers, you don't need them all day... But do not skimp and cut costs on the most important part of your wedding entourage. THE PHOTOGRAPHY, because you will be able to see the story of your wedding day exactly how it happened, forever, it's tangible memories that you want, pictures to have forever, not a cake that nobody eats. Or flowers that die in a few days.

Kiersten and Scott we can't thank you enough. We are going to miss you back home in Chicago, you guys feel like part of our family.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

You will regret not hiring her! I can bet money.... We were going to just have our officiant do our pictures because of money (it was cheaper) but the pictures is honestly the best part, not the food, not the cake not the flower... Pictures you have forever.

I had a bad feeling of not hiring an actual photographer so I started contacting photographers by looking on the Facebook page from the state park we got married in and wrote down the photographers that had photographed there and contacted my fav first which was Kiersten! She was available with her husband to come, and after talking to her on the phone I knew she was it. Perfect match. She is so funny! So friendly and just super focused at the same time. I trusted her 100% but had no idea how amazing the pictures would turn out. I cried when she sent me my wedding pictures. I live in Indiana and am going to come back to Florida to have pictures of pregnancy and newborn ect (we vacation in the area twice a year) nobody has pictures like Kiersten. Nobody. Look at her gallery, look at the natural moments she catches. She's amazing and you would be crazy to go with anyone else!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love Kiersten's spunky personality and you can see her vibrant character come across in her pictures. Her and her husband, Scott, are very enjoyable to be around and both take amazing shots.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot brag on Kiersten and Scott enough. I could not have dreamed up more perfect photos. The two of them work together flawlessly to capture the most amazing photos. They both made me feel like we were the best of friends, and my bridesmaids are still talking about how awesome the two of them are. I have received endless compliments on my wedding photos. Everyone wants to know who took my pictures. I will have the most amazing pictures from the best day ever forever thanks to Kiersten and Scott Grant!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Made us feel so at ease and comfortable in all situations! Absolutely amazing and fun to work with. Our photos are incredible and we cannot be more thankful to have those memories to look back upon. We love Kiersten and Scott!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sharlyn, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved all the wedding pictures!! I would definitely recommend Kiersten to be your photographer!

Profile Picture Sandra, 2/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our love story with Kiersten began the day of my wedding when my original photographer, Kelly Wright, went into unexpected early labor and her back up plan was Kiersten Grant. Not only was she able to document our day beautifully, she made me feel so much at ease and both my parents and my husband's parents raved about her the next day. She was so accommodating, so relaxed and professional that she me feel like we were just old friends taking photos all day. I could not have asked for a better experience. I recommend her for any type of photography.

Profile Picture Sarah, 2/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

This girl is the sweetest and funniest I've ever met! She had our guests laughing so much and really knows how to make you feel relaxed during a shoot. Our wedding photos were more gorgeous than I thought possible! Highly recommened.

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kiersten is the most talented hard working photographer I've seen. Her photos turn out wonderful and she is always willing to work with you until you are completely satisfied! She is truly passionate about her career and her work proves it.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images

Kiersten was an absolute joy to have as our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding photos. Definitely not a point and shoot photographer! She will make having a million pictures taken fun.She was so extremely easy to work with and truly cares about the finished photo. She is very quick to get sneak peaks/ pictures out and very easy to get a hold of. Definitely the best photographer around and I will definitely be using her for any further photo opportunities. I highly recommend her for any photos that you need done.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kiersten is a fabulous photographer! She makes you feel so comfortable and helps make your wedding day run smoothly. She made sure I was taken care of on that day even if it had nothing to do with photography. She is amazing!

Profile Picture User5614531, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

My photos turned out AWSOME!! Kiersten, her husband, and her assistant did such a great job as my wedding photographers and they were very fun to work with as well. For the money, she was on the expensive side. I got the rights to my photos but no prints.

Profile Picture User4696388, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

Kiersten was the best!
She got every shot I ever dreamed of, including a ton of amazing candid ones I didn't even realize she was there for. She made 2 terribly un-photogenic people look amazing! She was so laid back and easy to work with, I can't imagine having anyone else there with us on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Kiersten Grant is amazing. Her work is incredible and I could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day.

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/19/15, 1 Review