26 Reviews for Kick'n Entertainment

Kenny was an excellent DJ! He was very interactive and had a lot of cool ideas to get people involved on the dance floor. The music was never too loud or blaring. He showed up on time and was very friendly and understood what we wanted. I recommend him whole-heartedly!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were so happy with Kick'n Entertainment as the DJ at our wedding. As a bride, my main goal for the reception was for everyone to have a great time and dance all night. Our Kick'n entertainment DJ made that happen! I didn't leave the dance floor for four hours! :) The only thing that wasn't perfect was the DJ was difficult to hear in the microphone at times, but otherwise did an awesome job!

Profile Picture User7349253, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kenny was excellent to work with. He had many great suggestions if you would be planning a small event or if you were planning a large event. For us we did an outdoor event and the flexibility was wonderful. I for sure would ask Kenny to be part my next party.

Profile Picture Carla, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On the ball, made sure everyone was having fun, any quiet times on the floor he was be sure to start something fun to get the floor filled again, listened to what we wanted

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Unbelievable is one word I would describe Kenny and his staff and there amazing ability to assist in throwing a party that NO one will forget! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone. We were thinking about going the band route however things work in mysterious ways and brought us Kenny and could not be happier with the results and would not have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Kenny does a wonderful job. Our wedding, reception and dance had great music and he has a great light show. I have seen his big screen for slide shows or videos but we didn't use it. Well worth the money! He works with you to get everything you need for your special day!

Profile Picture Cristina, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The perfect company for your event! The owner Kenny contacted me promptly after I inquired about the company and DJ Lisa did a great job at the wedding. She did the ceremony music and continued playing all the way until midnight. She was very patient with our toddler who pulled a chair up to the DJ booth and just wanted to watch her. She talked to her and was very sweet to her. We really appreciated that and are very grateful she did our wedding! It was a perfect day and I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture User5243232, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Kenny was a VERY good DJ! He provided music for my ceremony and reception. Kenny played all of the music I wanted within the time limit. He also interacted very well with the wedding party and the guests! I definitely recommend Kick'n Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ goes with what you want and makes the night one to remember!

Profile Picture Britni, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our friends had recommended Kick'n Entertainment for our wedding reception. They were constantly raving about them, so we gave them a go. I have to say, we made the right decision. They made our day so much fun and extra special! At the beginning, we had a few technical problems, but their team was well-prepared and was able to fix it in no time. The DJ brought everyone to the dance-floor. With their state-of-the-art equipment, they also flashed pictures of me and my husband on the projector. They also had amazing lighting which made the celebration even more exciting. Until now, all of our guests keep telling us how great of a time they had, and they were very pleased with our choice for the entertainment.

Profile Picture Gary, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kick'n Entertainment was very professional and easy to work with. They were very flexible when our rehearsal and dance ran behind schedule. They did everything we asked of them and played music that kept people on the dance floor. Would definitely recommend!! Thanks to Kick'n Entertainment and the DJ's Lisa and Jared for a great wedding night (: Everyone had a great time

Profile Picture User5197635, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kick'n Entertainment did an AMAZING job Dj'n at our wedding ceremony, reception, and dance. There were many compliments at how well he kept the party going and how everyone loved the group dances that were played as well. I would recommend Kick'n Entertainment to anyone looking for the best Dj around! There is a wide variety of set ups available to chose from , and the Dj's work with you to make your event just the way you want it.They know how to make even the smallest parties a BLAST!) Kickn Entertainment is the only way to go if you want your special day /night to be absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Justine, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kenny was awesome to work with. He answered all of our questions quickly and kept people on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture Jake, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We contacted Kenny to DJ for our wedding dance. He was very helpful through the whole process... From picking the best package to getting our info and music setup on his website. Kenny was on time and very easy to work with on our wedding day. We would hire Kick'n again in a second!!! Kenny kept People on the dance floor from the first dance till closing time!! It was Awesome!!! Thanks Kick'n entertainment for a great night!!!

Profile Picture John, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a few troubles before the reception with our string quartet and Limo and Kenny and the crew stepped up to the plate without being asked and played music until the String quartet showed up. He was able to roll with the punches and help us make the best of it!

Profile Picture User4195147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I had many of my guest come up to me and ask where you are out of, and tell us how awesome you were. I couldn't ask for any better service that what you provide us on our special day. Thanks so much for all you did, and for being a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Jade, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

They kept the party going the entire time and had the dance floor packed! I would definitely recommend their services to anyone, and would hire them again for another event.

Profile Picture User3042756, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
0.5

I made a very complete list of music I wanted for my wedding day and a VERY specific time line of how I wanted things to flow. From the very time we arrived at the reception it was a disaster. The DJ waited over an hour to announce us! Then, when she finally did announce us she pronounced our name VERY VERY wrong. She added another name on top of our name. Fine, whatever... I am willing to look past it. Well I requested a show-man DJ, someone to get the party moving and shaking and announce events. I got a DJ too scared to pick up the microphone and announce dinner and anything else going on. I had to have have people walk up repeatedly to her and have her pick better selections because people were literately bored of her. When she played the new music the party picked up again. She did everything hours after she was supposed to. I wanted my dollar dance very early in the night so my older family could have fun and enjoy a few dances, she waited many more hours than what I put as the specific time for it. When asked about not meeting my time requests and messing up my name so horribly, she admitted she did not bring any of the information or the schedule but rather had it all in her head. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone ever.

Profile Picture User4067710, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kenny at Kick'n Entertainment was amazing with what we requested of him. I think we gave him the biggest do not play list and he managed to make it work. We were looking for more of a dance club vibe for our wedding dance and he provided, especially with all the lights and HUGE video screen playing music videos and pictures of us in between. He kept everyone going!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/14/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kenny was fantastic! Our wedding dance was so much fun and we still keep hearing about it from our guests! The music was great and his enthusiasm for the night was amazing! We were so thankful to Kenny for making the night so fun and unforgettable! My sister and cousin both used kickn entertainment for their weddings and I also have a friend who booked him for next fall for her wedding!! I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

Profile Picture Tami, 9/2/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kenny pays alot of attentions to detail to make your special day be successful.
Excellent work, we loved him and his music.

Profile Picture cheryl, 8/25/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kick'n Entertainment is just what I was looking for, for our special day. We got married on the hottest day of the year and our dance was in the loft of a barn. Needless to say hot was an understatement! The heat did not stop the guys with Kick'n Entertainment they managed to get people on the dance floor, it was great.
Thanks

Profile Picture Sam, 7/20/12, 1 Review

provided quality entertainment

Profile Picture User3038586, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kick'n Entertainment did a fantabulous job making our wedding reception and dance a night to remember!! We still hear about how much fun everyone had that night. And how Kenny was one of the best Dj's they have seen. Since our wedding night a number of our friends have had Kick'n Entertainment for their wedding and were very happy with their choice. Ive known Kenny for 8-9 years now and I have been to many of the events he has done and it is always a very entertaining night!! You can't go wrong having Kick'n Entertainment being the life of your party!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Awesome DJ and loved the karaoke as well!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/5/08, 1 Review