15 Reviews for Khim Higgins Photography

Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
15 Khim Higgins Photography Reviews

I met Khim while establishing her business account. I recommended her to my friend at that time since she was looking for a photographer to do family photos. I waited to see her photos and was happy with the results. I started following her on Facebook and Instagram. I booked her to shoot my wedding!! I wasn't interested in engagement photos, so she suggested we do some with my fur baby. I loved the idea! While discussing the time and schedule for our big day we talked about doing a boudoir shoot for my husband to be. He loved it!! She is absolutely kind hearted, sweet and a pleasure to work with!! I will book her for all my professional photos. Khim you are amazing!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Khim has the ability to bring out the beauty in photography for every event she does. She is also great to work with and brings that great energy which you don't see in other photographers.

Profile Picture Jazmin, 1/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khim was a pleasure to work with.. she was unintrusive..we hardly knew she was there but she got all the important shots and more!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely an amazing photographer, recommends her to any and everyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are very pleased with our wedding photos. They came out great!!! We liked that Khim took pictures of our guests. She followed us everywhere we went so that she got authentic shots with reactions and other people. She was "with it" and goes at a fast pace to accommodate all pictures. We LOVED her idea of taking sunset photos in the middle of our reception. It was worth it. Happy couple with happy photos. :)

Profile Picture jenna, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

If I could give Khim more then a 5, I sure would. Khim has been amazing to work with since the first day we spoke. Khim, keeps you updated from start to finish with her work. That's just her professional attitude there. Khim came early to the event to get idea's for the pictures. She was polite to everyone. Khim asked me before the wedding for must have photo's, so I wasn't stressed out on my wedding day. I gave her 3, no worries there, Khim had a list prepared of great idea's.
I got a sneak peak at a handful, and I'm beyond amazed. My husband and I are in such awe over them.
I would recommend Khim to anyone/everyone because they won't be disappointed with her. I will be using her in any future events.
Thank you so much Khim for the amazing job you did. I'll cherish these picture's forever.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was the mother of the groom at a wedding on St Patrick's day of 2017 held at cypress grove estate in Orlando. Khim and her side kick (if I can call him that) where very professional. The photographs she took where out of this world from every possible angle. You didn't know where she would be for the next shot. I would highly recommend Khim for any photographic occasion. Khim thank you for making my son and now daughters day a most memorable day

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khim was absolutely amazing to work with- she did both our engagement photos and wedding. Khim had so many ideas for us to run with which was so helpful! Upon our first meeting, my husband brought up his car in conversation and she planned a whole separate scene to take pictures with it which was above and beyond anything we ever expected (made him extra happy too!!). She was super quick to turn around our photos and they were perfect quality! I don't think we could have asked for a better photographer. She will do any and all big events for us going forward. Khim, YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khim was a wonderful photographer! I absolutely loved working with her! Her prices were great, she was always early to everything, her photos were immaculate! I would never book any other photographer than her! I highly suggest booking her for any and all events!

Profile Picture Kayla, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khim did an amazing job on our wedding photos. We had a beach wedding and her shots were perfect. We were losing luvjting fast and she was able to coordinate everything on time! I can honesty say it felt like she wasn't even in the way during the wedding (running all over getting the most perfect shots) She was very attentive, kind and curtious of everything. The USB she gave is was a picture with our favorite photo on it too! I would definitely recommend her to ANYONE ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khim, is not an excellent, but outstanding and talented photographer. Khim's attention to detail and ability to paint our wedding story, exceeded our expectation and in my opinion sets her apart from mainstream photographers, which fail to do so. Each picture she took demonstrated her skill in capturing a special moment, which said more than words, making each a memorable piece of art. She truly masters the science and art of photography. We are more than pleased with the product, the fair price, caring and professional attitude. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick Khim, hands down! You will not regret your choice.

Profile Picture Carlos, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khim was the photographer at my wedding in Orlando, FL. She is reliable, personable, creative, and professional in every way. The photos were so amazing. She went above and beyond the call of duty. She is also very creative in creating a wedding album.

- Ray

Profile Picture Ray, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Khim captured our wedding day in May 2016 and she does a great job making sure that everything you want captured is included. She's great at communication and even giving ideas that never crossed my mind! I used Khim for our engagement and wedding pictures. She's so passionate about what she does and I'm completely satisfied with the entire experience. I loved her so much I even have plans to use her services for future photo shoots.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Khim Higgins provided the photography services for our wedding on October 3, 2015. We chose Khim after seeing her work. We met with Khim a few months before the wedding to do engagement photos. She is very professional, and organized. We noticed right away that Khim goes above and beyond. She even came to our wedding venue ahead of time, to scope out the perfect photos spots! On our wedding day, she arrived as scheduled, and jumped right in, getting all the important photos. She captured all of our special moments beautifully. We almost didn't hire a photographer, thinking friends and family could do it. I'm so glad we decided to hire Khim, as we will have our beautiful pictures to look back on forever. Khim is very easy to work with, and also had great ideas to help you come up with great poses. We also found her prices to be very fair and reasonable. We also liked the fact that we got all of our pics on a u.s.b. drive, so we can print them anywhere we want. I highly recommend Khim Higgins for any photography need.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Khim is a true talent! As I've had the pleasure of being a client and am also in the wedding industry, I can speak from experience what makes Khim so successful. For my own personal session with a friend, Trish and I had a conversation about how wonderful Khim was to work with and how natural she was at posing and making us feel comfortable. She also has a fun and casual sense of humor that is perfect for a photographer. Khim thank you for the beautiful portraits capturing 15 years of friendship in our photography session. It was a pleasure to work with you! I would recommend you without hesitation to any prospective clients!

Profile Picture User2797285, 2+ years ago, 17 Reviews