Khanh Nguyen Photography Reviews

Khanh Nguyen Photography 2
Khanh Nguyen Photography 3
Khanh Nguyen Photography 4
Khanh Nguyen Photography 5

Affordable, flexible and beautiful pictures. Khanh provided excellent service for our wedding day and engagement photos.

We booked Khanh to be our wedding photographer after seeing his previous works on the blog. After meeting with him, we decided to take engagement photos as well...since my husband and I are camera shy. Khanh helped us relax and he took beautiful pictures. My family cannot stop raving. I would definitely recommend Khanh.

Khanh, we'll be looking for you to be our photographer in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Krystel · Married on 11/12/2011

I spent a lot of time researching photographers, trying to find a great one that I could afford. Khanh was recommended to me by several wedding photographers who were either unavailable on our date or were outside my price range. What I distinctly remember when looking through his portfolio online is that Khanh has a remarkable eye for detail. It's one thing to capture the moment, and yet another thing to do so in a way that conveys a story; triggers an emotional reaction. Additionally, his photographs never looked "over-photoshopped" -- his style is very natural and organic. Colors in his photos were vivid; black and white photos had great contrast and depth.

Digital photos are convenient and are nice to look at online, but printed photos demonstrate a photographer's true strength and talent. I received my printed album shortly after our wedding and was blown away. It was professionally made, and laid out in a way that told a beautiful wordless story of our wedding day.

Khanh has a level of professionalism and skill that is well beyond his years. He accommodated our hectic schedules since we live in San Antonio, and he was willing to go the extra mile to achieve what we envisioned for our day. His picture-taking was almost ninja-like -- I never saw where he was when he was shooting but I knew he was there!

Overall, I am very please with Khanh's hard work. Having been married almost a year, I am thankful to him to have a beautiful album on my coffee table that I can flip through to relive such a blessed occasion.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Trang · Married on 10/24/2009

Khanh is just that SIMPLY THE BEST. His work is phenomenal! He created such a wonderful memories for us from our special day. Those beautiful photos always make us smile whenever we look through them. We can't even tell you how happy we are with our engagement and wedding album!

Khanh, thank you for being part of our special day. We love you.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

He loves his job, and does it well.

Sent on 09/30/2018