KG Vocals Reviews

3 | West Fargo, ND

3 Reviews for KG Vocals

Brittany · Getting married on 07/31/2020

Very polite and professional. Couldn't be happier with the service she has provided. Willing to work with anyone to make their special day perfect!!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Kayla was extremely friendly and laid back but very professional. I never felt pressured or talked at like a lot of the other places in town. I always felt like the only person she was working with since the response time was fast and informative. I can't express how refreshing the whole experience was, and how much I appreciate Kayla and her team for the attention to detail, hard work, and dedication.

Sent on 02/22/2017

James · Married on 07/16/2016

When we were planning our wedding, we originally chose this service because it wasn't as expensive as many others in town (which is sooooo nice when you're on a budget!). The unbelievable DJ service we received made us surprised we weren't being charged a fortune! Between the music, activities, extras, and staff we really felt like the best and easiest decision of our wedding planning process was choosing KG Vocals. We got compliments all night long on how much fun everyone was having and how well Kayla read the crowd! I think I lost a few pounds dancing my butt off too!

Sent on 02/27/2017