65 Reviews for Keys Planning and Events/On The Fly Girls, LLC

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Full Planning (3)
Budget Analysis (2)
Non-Religious (1)

Everyone told me to get a day of coordinator and I never really realized how much I needed one until Trinity came around! WOW! We had a couple of phone calls and met with her once before the wedding, and she left no corner unturned! We went over everything and she brought up things I could never have thought of on my own. She is one of the most organized, proactive, yet genuine people I've met. I did not worry about one single thing my wedding day and that's because of Trinity and Trinity ONLY! She even took lead in organizing my other vendors and coordinating to help them do their best job. Trinity was hands down our most organized vendor and our best wedding decision. My only regret is that I didn't find hire her for full planning services. Thank you, Trinity, for everything! xoxo

Profile Picture shanyn, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Trinity was awesome! I would highly recommend Keys Planning and Events to handle your wedding. The entire wedding weekend was completely stress-free for my husband and me thanks to Trinity and her team. We trusted her completely to handle things and she went above and beyond. Her knowledge of our venue was impressive and she worked seamlessly with each our vendors to ensure everything was delivered and set-up correctly. She even coordinated a spur of the moment sparkler entrance to our first dance which ended up being one of my favorite wedding memories. Trinity kept my husband and me, as well as the entire wedding party on time without making us feel stressed or rushed. She is truly the best!

Profile Picture taylor, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Trinity was our day of wedding coordinator. She did a fantastic job. She is very friendly. The day of our wedding went perfect. She made sure everything and everyone was where it/they needed to be. She did a great job setting up all our decor, making sure that it all looked great. She made sure the day of timeline went smoothly and that there were no flaws. Trinity, we really appreaciate you working really hard and making sure our wedding day went perfect.

Mr and Mrs. Pokorny

Photo for Keys Planning and Events/On The Fly Girls, LLC Review
Profile Picture Melanie, 12/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Trinity was a life saver! I was not only planning a destination wedding, but also finishing up graduate school. Needless to say, time was precious. She was beyond helpful and went above and beyond in every single way. She has lived in the Keys for sometime and has connections everywhere. You ask and she'll make it happen or refer you to someone who can. With her, I was able to create my dream wedding on my budget and have a stress free wedding day. Trinity literally took care of everything on my big day as well as me. She truly was a blessing. I would highly recommend her. She really is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Loran, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Loved having the opportunity and blessing to work with Trinity! Not being from FL and being military and unable to make the trip to the Keys prior to the wedding weekend, Trinity was our lifeline and assisted us with booking all of our vendors and attending tastings. Having our wedding only two months past Hurricane Irma Trinity worked nonstop to put us at ease and immediately follow-up with vendors to ensure contingency and backup plans were made :) She was attentive to our needs even 11 months out from the wedding and put us on a game plan fast to book the best vendors! Her reputation truly precedes her as all vendors I spoke with upon telling them I was working with Trinity gave her accolades and were willing and ready to work with my fiancé and I on whatever we wanted because they knew Trinity's experience and skill would result in a picture-perfect event! Thanks Trinity for everything! So happy Tyler and I worked with you for our magical day!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Trinity made my wedding day so stress free! I am admittedly Type A, so it was hard for me to let go, but she made me feel so comfortable. She did a walk through with me regarding details for my setup and communicated with me throughout my wedding day regarding timeline. She made sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly. So thankful she was there to make my day stress-free!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Trinity was a great "same-day" wedding planner for our wedding. She knew EXACTLY what you needed during the wedding, even before you could think of it!! She is super professional; making sure your marriage certificate gets sent in, making sure you stay hydrated throughout the night, making sure everything is running absolutely smooth! I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Trinity was beyond helpful with the entire wedding planning process. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. On my wedding day she made sure everything was set up correctly, running smoothly and fixed any hiccups that occurred. I would highly recommend Trinity to anyone!

Profile Picture Stacy, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

Trinity is amazing!! I would highly recommend her to any bride/groom, anniversary celebration, etc. Hiring her expertise to plan our wedding was the number one BEST decision we could have made. My husband and I live in North Carolina and wanted a destination wedding at a family members home in Key Largo. I called a few planners and from the very first call, Trinity was so much more personable, helpful, and willing to help us plan our dream wedding within our budget. I went from feeling overwhelmed to excited from our first phone call. Trinity helped me every step of the way. All of the vendors she recommended were extremely professional, affordable, creative, friendly, and accommodating. Trinity went above and beyond throughout the entire process, and blew us away the day of the wedding. She handled everything that came up last minute, including the days leading up to the wedding. We were able to relax and enjoy our time with family to celebrate. It truly was more beautiful and seamless than we could have imagined. Thank you Trinity for giving us the wedding of our dreams!! - Ashley and Dan

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

My wedding would not have been half of what it was without Trinity. She is amazing. I cannot tell you how many times my mom and I said "Thank goodness we have Trinity." She went above and beyond over and over to help us. In fact, I'm not sure that she even sleeps. She is the best!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

Trinity is the best! She was so supportive and helpful throughout the whole planning process of my daughter's wedding. She worked so hard for us to make my daughter's dream wedding a reality. Her recommendations and suggestions were so helpful and very much appreciated, and worked tirelessly the day of the wedding to make sure every detail was taken care of and we were truly pleased with everything. She was so happy to help in anyway and we highly recommend her - she was amazing!

Profile Picture Verlen, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Trinity went so above and beyond to make our wedding what it was that I don't think we'll ever be able to thank her enough. It poured nonstop on our wedding day and I didn't have to worry about single thing because she took full control, worked her magic, and kept the party going despite the rain. It was the best day of our lives and Trinity is largely to thank for that.

Profile Picture Emilia, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

During the days leading up to my daughter's wedding, Trinity was always helpful and willing to do things our way, even if she had different ideas. She was, at the same time, very candid with what she knew would not work. However, whatever decision we made, she was extremely supportive and helpful. Trinity outdid herself the day of the wedding. Under torrential rain in a venue that had no alternate space, she did everything in her power to make sure that the party would go on. She was outstanding! I would hire her again with my eyes closed. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Brigida, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

Oh goodness where to start... Our wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was if it wasn't for Trinity. Trinity was one of my first hires for my wedding, and one that I couldn't have done without. She took away so much of the stress of planning a wedding, and saved me from at least 5 meltdowns on my big day. She was worth every penny and more. Thank you, Trinity!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

For complete professionalism have Trinity prepare your wedding. She goes over and above to make your day "Your Day She only has the highest quality vendors to work with and some of the most beautiful resorts in the world to have your special event. Her experience has proven her one of the Best Wedding Planners in the Keys.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Planning

It is very rare for me to give 5 stars to someone in a review, especially when you have to do it in 5 different categories. However, Keys Planning and Events, specifically Trinity VanSteenburg, deserves every bit of every star given.

Trinity was our second wedding planner hired for this particular wedding. Trinity was hired 4 months before the wedding date. Although we had been planning the wedding for 6 months prior to hiring her, everything seemed to be falling apart under the last wedding planner’s control, and we decided to start over from scratch. Trinity understood the challenge and accepted confidently. She hired all new cratering companies, rental companies, and coordinated with the photographer and videographer. All details were decided, organized, and finalized within a month or two.

During the week of the wedding, all the guests and I stayed at the Coconut Palm Inn. This is the same place we held the ceremony and reception. Trinity met with us a few days prior to the ceremony to iron out the final few details. She also made it a point to stop by on occasion throughout the week to ensure we were comfortable and remind us that she was available at any time. On the day of the wedding, Trinity never left the resort. She, along with her staff directed vendors, organized the layout of the rented items, and even made sure to personally bring me a plate of food during the cocktail hour.

This is a wedding planner who listens to your ideas, and gives feedback based on her experience. This is a wedding planner who is very friendly but maintains the utmost professionalism. Most importantly, when needed, this is a wedding planner who was always available for us.
Thank you Trinity for all your hard work :)

**STAY AWAY**
Fired Wedding Planner: Blue Water Weddings
Fired Catering Company: Caribbean Catering Company

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Wedding Planning

I hired Trinity for our wedding on 8/11 @ Key Largo Lighthouse to perform day of duties. She went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone doing a wedding in the area. She made things so easy, and without any stress. Thanks so much for making our special day perfect

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had so much fun working with Trinity. For the rate she charges (variety of options tailored to your needs) there is essentially zero reason you shouldn't have her and her team helping you make it to and through your big day. I look forward to continuing a friendship with her and would highly recommend Keys Planning and Events to anyone planning a wedding or major event anywhere in the Florida Keys! (The price I'm listing is for both Trinity's services and all of the rentals we secured through her.)

Profile Picture Candice, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

I hired Trinity as a day of planner but you get much, much more than that! She will meet with you before, be at your rehearsal, give you advice, call all your vendors, help you get supplies at a discount, and make sure your wedding is exactly what your envisioned! Other day of planner in the keys will charge 4 times her rates and only be there during your wedding day, and not know what is going on. I definitely recommend Trinity!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I have never worked with a more professional, dedicated and caring planner (for any event that I have planned) that comes close to Trinity. From the moment we made contact, she was the perfect partner to help bring my vision to life on the grounds of a property that needed everything brought in. She connected me with other outstanding vendors, found beautiful furniture that met my obscure needs and provided incredible and amazing staff on the day of the event. My day and evening was completely stress free. I actually ate, drank, danced and mingled!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Trinity is amazing! She is friendly, enthusiastic and is full of ideas! She is very easy to work with and is always there when you need her. She will do as much or as little as you need her to do. Trinity was our Day of Coordinator and we can honestly say, we couldn't have had a successful and amazing day without her hard work!

Profile Picture Lisette, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony

Trinity has been amazing through the whole wedding planning processes. She has great ideas, and really cares.

Profile Picture User4578361, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Trinity was an amazing wedding planner! It downpoured as our ceremony was supposed to start and she handled everyone for us. Getting them inside or under the tent. She even made beer runs from our tent to the bar (which was a good distance) in the rain and winds for our guests. She was awesome and we couldn't have had a better wedding planner or coordinator.

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t thank Trinity enough for all of her help planning my wedding! I had planned on doing everything myself, but a month before the wedding I realized how hard that was going to be, especially since I was coming from out of state. I reached out to Trinity, and almost immediately my stress was relieved. She’s incredibly thorough in planning, which allowed me to relax and trust that she would have everything under control. She had some great ideas that I hadn’t thought of and was a great sounding board for ideas I had. My husband didn’t necessarily see the point of hiring a coordinator, but after the wedding he thanked me for hiring Trinity because she did so much to make our day run smoothly. She’s definitely a great decision!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews