35 Reviews for Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel

Premium Liquor (1)
Linens (1)
Shuttle (1)
35 Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel Reviews

We, along with our daughter’s wedding guests, stayed at this property for several days. First, Maydel Rich was amazing to work with in booking our hotel block for our wedding party. She was patient and kind and made sure our guests were treated well. The property is beautiful, the amenities were enjoyed by all, and the food at the various venues was wonderful. It was the perfect location, close enough to the action downtown but just far away where the atmosphere was tranquil and relaxing. We can’t wait to go back for a vacation. Thank you, Marriott Key West Beachside Hotel and Maydel.

Profile Picture Victoria, 11/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

You cannot go wrong with this vendor. Everything was amazing from the initial contact to the final moments of our reception. Karli and Mindy were incredibly responsive and had the answers to any questions I could possibly have. Everything for the week leading up to the wedding along with the wedding itself was executed perfectly. A majority of the guests and wedding party stayed at the hotel as well and there was not a negative word to be said about anything. The rooms were amazing, the service staff was impeccable and the ceremony, cocktail hour location, and reception locations were all beautiful and perfectly executed. If you are getting married in Key West this is the place to be.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 7/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Clean Up, Set Up

We had out wedding at the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel on 3.19.16. Working with Rachel and Karli was a breeze. They always responded promptly to our emails while planning the wedding. I live 4 hours from Key West so communication was key. I am a super detail oriented person, I emailed photos of how I envisioned our day and Karli delivered beautifully. The day of coordination was amazing and I did not have to worry about a thing on my big day. We did our ceremony and reception on the beach. During the cocktail hour I was amazed how quickly they transformed the area into my perfect reception vision. The guests raved about the food and the key lime pie that was served as dessert. I can not thank the entire staff at the Marriott for making my wedding weekend perfect. We will certainly be returning to celebrate anniversaries!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here on 12/29/2015 and it was absolutely amazing! We looked at several venues in Key West, and couldn't be happier with our beach wedding and reception here. We had the entire event on the beach, but there are also wonderful inside reception locations as well, if ultra romantic and perfect is not what you're going for. On top of the amazing venue, 5 stars does not come close to doing justice for our wedding coordinator Karli. She was nothing short of amazing and I really see no reason to look elsewhere if a wedding in Key West is what you're looking for. Our guests literally sought us out time and time again to tell us that is was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

Profile Picture User6332121, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings

Dave, Karli, Mario, and the rest of the Marriott Beachside Catering team were incredible to work with to cater our off-site 100 guest beach and garden wedding ceremony & reception. They designed a menu that pleased our picky range of guests from vegans to paleo to burger-only eaters. They were over-prepared for every step, setting up on a tight timeline, serving a large crowd quickly, and the food was delicious across the board. We made the right decision to work with Marriott Beachside for our off-site catering and were lucky to have such star treatment for our special day.

Profile Picture Alex, 12/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

When my wedding planner first suggested the Marriott for catering, I wasn't sure I even wanted to consider them (how good could their food be??). However, she really recommended them, and I trusted her.
We decided to go with the stations menu (pasta station, salad station, beef carving station). I knew it would be good - I did not expect it to be THAT good. Our guest (many foodies) raved! The pasta was made to order and delicious, the salads were caprese salads in martini glasses, and the beef was out of this world. The drink choices were large, and they handled many last minute changes with poise.

Amazing food and service. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

The staff at the Marriott did an exceptional job from the rooms, accommodating our guests, making the overall flow of the wedding weekend smooth as can be and exceeded all expectations! The food was amazing for our rehearsal and action station dinner during the wedding . The guacamole bar was a huge hit !

Profile Picture Lynn , 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot thank Rachel and Karli enough for their amazing dedication and support for our wedding celebration! My husband and I initially contracted Marriott Beachside to host our Ceremony and Reception, but moved it offsite to cater a larger group and because we wanted to hit some Key West landmarks (aka-- I was a huge pain in the neck!). However, Marriott beautifully catered and coordinated all of our food and services, even off-site! The food was absolutely wonderful-- our guests had NY Strip Steak and Snapper, and they raved about it! We were so fortunate for Marriott willing to host our event in a different location.Moreover, and most importantly, the staff was impeccable and crucial for our wedding day success and happiness. Karli coordinated and executed our Ceremony (thank goodness-- we had a huge Bridal Party). She went above and beyond her duties for catering and met the bridal party to rehearse the ceremony and helped with every aspect of the wedding day. She even brought all of our wedding flowers to the Stock Island Assisted Living Center after the wedding so they would not go to waste!
As a bride that planned the wedding mostly on her own, I could not have done this without Rachel, our "unofficial" wedding coordinator from Marriott Beachside. She helped us save money in so many ways, including our rentals, catering decisions, and linens. Rachel did everything from coordinating our bridal party and guest transportation to making sure every flower and gift was safe and secure after the reception was over. She was patient with my never-ending list of question and changes. She even came to the Bridal Party house the day of the wedding to make sure we were on-time and to help with any last minute details.
Overall, hosting an event with Marriott Beachside is a wise, rewarding experience. The hotel is beautiful, the food is top-notch, and the staff is the best on the island. My husband and I could not be happier with Marriott, its staff, and our wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This Hotel created a magical, wonderfull ,perfect wedding and reception for us. We cannot say enough about the exceptional experience on our special wedding day and were so happy that we could share it with our freinds! It was truly my dream wedding and went wonderfully smoothly without a hitch.Karli ,the event coordinator was so helpfull and thoughtfull, and I was worried about our distance but she made everything so easy and perfect!Thank you everyone for making it such a beautifull special day !

Profile Picture Wilhelmina, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mindy did an amazing job helping to plan our wedding. She was always available to help with any questions that we may have had.

Profile Picture User3752293, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cara was the absolute greatest!!!! The entire Marriott team really blew us away with their hospitality and willingness to help in every way. We are really grateful that we chose the Marriott Beachside as our reception venue. We were more than pleased and it made our wedding day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Julia, 3/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The hotel and staff are amazing. A big thank you to Liana and Cara for helping to give me the perfect wedding. Everything was better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Liana, the Catering Manager from the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel was great! She was easy to contact and did an excellent job in preparing her staff for our special day! She was also responsible for all of the layout for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everything ran perfect and looked great! All of the food was phenomenal!

Profile Picture Christen, 11/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Outstanding service! Very kind & professional! They made our wedding day more than we could ever imagine! Thank you to Rachel & the staff at Marriott Beachside for making our trip FABULOUS!!

Much Love,

Kimberly & William 8.10.12

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/10/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Out of all of the many places to choose from for weddings in Key West, what caught my attention most was the beachside location and the dining! The best part of the beachside ceremony/reception site was the fact that we wouldn't have anyone walking in the background of our photos or better still a cruise ship!

Then there is the menu options. While at first I thought it was pricey, it turned out to be comparable to other KW properties. But it's well worth the money as the food was delicious. Despite a minor hiccup during the actual reception, everything went off without a hitch.

Their staff made sure that neither I nor my husband, had to attend to a single wedding detail on our big day and went above and beyond to make sure that all of our guests had an amazing time!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect weather what else could we ask for

Profile Picture jamie, 11/12/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A big thanks to the amazing Rachel Oropeza and Danielle Kehoe and the entire Marriott Beachside staff that work so hard and happy for our dream wedding . Such a great team

Plus the amazing Hotel , fantastic restaurant and lovely rooms

They were extremely helpful, friendly, creative, during the entire planning and they were amazing on the acutual week of the wedding

beyond their duties

From booking manicure and pedicure at the hotel to find a tailor at the last minute who did an amazing job in Mother of the Bride dress

From helping with the decoration of the beach, cokctail hour and dinner reception to adding a fantastic soup to the menu :-)

and much more++++++++++++

Absolutely brilliant! Well done guys

The food was amazing , warm and very well plated

All my guest were so happy with the customer services and friendly staff

The result : Was that We did have a fantastic and memorable wedding

They make our Dream wedding come true

We will definitely return to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary :-)

Profile Picture Susana, 9/14/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Used these guys for catering our reception at the Old Town Manor. They were new at catering, but the staff knew what they were doing. They were increadibly helpful. Attentive to my gueswts needs and went above and beyond. And the food was SPECTACULAR! My guests are still talking about how good the food was. They even did a mac and cheese station for us. And it was very well arranged.

Profile Picture Christa, 6/11/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carina and the entire staff at Beachside were absolutely amazing! Our wedding was more incredible then I could have ever imagined. Carina was quick to respond to my emails, friendly and so easy to work with. We were even able to visit prior to our wedding for a tasting which was awesome. The night of the wedding the staff was super friendly and treated all of us with respect and class. The rooms were gorgeous and the housekeeping staff added special touches that we just loved! If you are looking for a place to have a wedding that you and your guests will never forget book the Beachside! It was a fairytale weekend :)

Profile Picture cathryn , 4/17/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carina and the entire Marriott Beachside staff were extremely helpful during the entire year of planning right up until we left the Monday after the ceremony. Our guests have no complaints and neither do I. In fact, the staff went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a fantastic, and memorable, time!

Profile Picture Robert, 7/7/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were incredible. They had everything just as we wanted & thought of things before we could asked for them. It was beyond our expectations!!!

Profile Picture melissa, 6/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Angela Davila is absolutely #1 in my book. She was the coordinator that worked with us from the Marriott. Helpful, accomodating, thoughtful and will give you a "real" perspective on things...especially if you are not from KW! LOVE HER!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tami, 6/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a wonderful experience at Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel. The entire staff was helpful and courteous. Especially Angela, who helped me every step of the way with my wedding plans, and I was planning this from my home in Illinois. Since I'd never been to Key West, she recommended all best beach sites for my ceremony and all the vendors from DJ to the flowers. They did a wonderful job on our wedding dinner reception and our set up on the beach with the DJ. We are looking forward to going back in May 2011 for our first wedding anniversary. We love the hotel, we love the service and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Erinn, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The wedding planner, Angela, at the Marriott was great, she was so helpful and was there for me whenever I needed her. She was always very prompt on returning my phone calls and emails. She and the staff at the marriott made my day more than I imagined.

View Vendor Response