Key West Hair and Makeup Reviews

Key West Hair and Makeup 5
Key West Hair and Makeup 6
Key West Hair and Makeup 7
  • User6172024 · 2+ years ago

Lorri was wonderful! She knew exactly what would work best for everything. She knew what timing would be good. She knew which hairstyles would be best based on the windy weather and my hair type. My hair and makeup looked wonderful and I received a million compliments. She was patient and reassuring with all my pre-wedding jitters! A million thanks!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 12/20/2015

I had Lorri with Key West Hair and Makeup do my and my mother's makeup for my wedding. I was in between having a professional do my makeup and just doing it myself and I am so happy I decided to leave it to a professional! I don't wear a lot of makeup in general, but with the different climate of Key West than where I'm from, the longevity you want out of your makeup, plus wanting to look good in pictures, I am so incredibly thankful for Lorri! We met with her a couple of days prior to the big day to do run-throughs at her studio, which I highly recommend. She really listened to our thoughts on how we wanted to look the day of and gave us honest feedback based on her professional experience. I really felt she wanted us to look as good as we wanted to look good! Anyone looking for a makeup artist in Key West should definitely give her a call.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Paige · Married on 12/19/2015

Lori was absolutely fantastic! She was very easy to get along with and made me look gorgeous. I had more compliments than I could count. My wedding was planned completely out of town and she made it painless and easy for me to plan this aspect. We arrived in town two days before the wedding and she made time to fit me in the day before my wedding to do a dry run. Lori also sells her products, which I loved, so of course I purchased the lip wear. I would recommend her services to any bride getting married in Key West, Florida!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Claudia · Married on 12/19/2015

Lorri is an amazing hair and make up stylist! She was so quick yet professional in making sure I looked beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 01/12/2016

She was great! Came to the room on time and worked with us to figure out what would be out best options for an outside wedding on a windy day! Hair and makeup for myself, maid of honor, and flower girl turned out awesome!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Sierra · Married on 11/23/2015

Lorri is awesome!! Met her a year before my wedding for my trial & I loved my hair but wanted to make some changes with my makeup for day of...a year later she creates my most perfect airbrushed look and makes my makeup vision come to life! As a beauty pageant girl, hair and makeup were a very big priority for me, but Lorri did everything exactly the way I wanted and contoured my face to perfection!! Amber came along to get my bridal party ready- and I had never seen my mom, grandmother, and sister look so good!!! Lorri is worth every penny! Oh, and she spray tanned me the day before...gave me the most perfect glow! I would have been a washed out mess without her!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Lorri was quick to respond to any questions I had. She showed up on time and did my hair exactly how I wanted. My new husband and I were blown away, she made me feel very special on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Penny · Married on 10/16/2015

Lori did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. I was so nervous and stressed but she was super nice and had a great way of putting me at ease. I never had airbrushed makeup before and I was not sure how it would look, but it came out better than I could imagine and our hair and makeup lasted all day even in the rain! Thank you so much Lori!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Carra · Married on 09/26/2015

I am so blown away by Lori and my hair and makeup on my special day! They were accommodating in every way and I felt like a princess! If you do not use them for your
    Key West Wedding you are crazy!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Danyl · Married on 09/12/2015

Coming from the desert, it is so difficult to figure out how to manage your hair with elements out of your control. Lorri to the rescue !!!! She listen to what my wife had in mind and made it happen. With lots of hair spray, bobby pins, patience and extreme talent, her vision came to reality. She made my bride look like a princess on our big day. Best part of all, she came to our hotel !!!!!! Good job Lorri !!!! You are the best.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Julia · Married on 09/06/2015

My daughter used Key West Hair and Makeup for her engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and her May 5th wedding. She looked beautiful for all 3 occasions and Lorri did different hair and makeup for each event. She really listened to my daughter to create the look she was envisioning. Lorri and her staff also did hair and makeup for all the bridesmaids and myself. They were able to make everyone look great without seeming overmade up. What was really amazing was how everyone’s hair and makeup held up through the torrential rain that occurred during the reception. Not a single one of us had mascara running down our face and hairstyles staid in place. I would highly recommend Lorri for hair and makeup for any event.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Leigh · Married on 08/31/2015

Lorri and Key West Hair & Makeup were fantastic, my first experience with airbrush makeup and I was really pleased with the results and she was so quick and precise with what I had in mind for my hair!

Sent on 09/15/2015

I can't say enough good things about Key West Hair and Make up. Lorri responded quickly to my emails and it was so easy to schedule my bridal appointment even with short notice. Amber arrived at my hotel room right on time and was very professional. I told her I didn't really know what I wanted and she said she had a vision. My hair and make up was better than anything I could of picked out. I felt so beautiful and I owe it all to Key West Hair and Make up and Amber.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Julie · Married on 08/07/2015

Lorrie, responded to all my emails and photos of hair in a timely manner! She was honest when I provided an image for my daughter's hair and gave suggestions on how we could do it. The day of, she arrived on time and ready! She worked quickly and joined int he conversation! My hair was fabulous and held up all night! My daughter's hair was perfect and she was pleased with how it turned out! Could have asked for a better person to take care of my hair and make up on my special day! Totally worth every penny! Loved it!

Sent on 08/11/2015

They came to my hotel to do my hair on the biggest day of my life and did an outstanding job! Very personable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Christine · Married on 06/05/2015

We looked like movie stars but we still looked liked ourselves. When my fiance saw me for the first time right before the wedding he was trilled. He said he was afraid I was going to look "made up" but that I didn't. Lori picked the perfect shade of green for my eye shadow to bring out my hazel green eyes. and my hair was exactly what I described to her. My mom, daughter, mother in law, sister in law and niece in law all looked fabulous. It is well worth the money to have air brushed make up. We looked as fresh at the end of the night as we need at the beginning. I highly recommend Key West Hair and Make Up.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Lorri was wonderful to work with! She came to my hotel on my wedding day to do my hair and makeup. I loved everything about my bridal look that Lorri created! I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • Eb

Ebony · Married on 05/02/2015

Lori and her staff were very professional. Amber arrived at my hotel early and did an awesome job on my hair and my make up. She was very personable and made me feel beautiful.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Lorri did my hair and makeup for my May 1st wedding, and I could NOT be happier with her work! I recently cut 20 inches off my hair in order to donate it, and I was very nervous about how I would feel on my wedding day. Lorri made me look AND feel beautiful. She was very nice and took time to also recommend things for us to do while on our honeymoon in the Keys. I definitely recommend giving her a call if you're getting married in Key West!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Savanah · Married on 03/13/2015

I got my wedding hair and air brush makeup done by Lorri here, and it all turned out beautiful! She was very flexible and willing to help me get ready for my wedding beyond the hair and makeup. She helped me to get my dress on and she took a few photos (with my camera)! Lorri was very calm and efficient throughout the entire process, which is a nice relaxing change from the rowdiness of Duval Street. I am very happy with my experience here, and would definitely suggest it to anyone looking for hair and makeup in Key West.
    My ONLY complaint is this, if you look up "Key west hair and makeup" on google maps, it will show the correct address, but it routes you to a random place on 1st street. Look up their actual address on Appelrouth, which is just barely off of Duval Street.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Key West Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thanks for the review. Im trying to figure out why Google does that :/ So sorry. Great meeting you!

Flawless hair and makeup. Shawn and Amber did a great job making sure we all looked amazing! Lorri was very helpful in helping me plan and arrange these services.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Julie · Married on 02/21/2015

Lorri was wonderful. She is truly a professional in hair and makeup. I was so impressed with her finishing my hair and makeup within an hour and a couple of minutes over. She did an awesome job. Did everything the way I wanted to look for my wedding day and exceeded my expectations my a mile! That was a super windy day and yet my hair managed to stay in place all day long. Super amazed at her work. Love love love her!!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/21/2015

I was absolutely thrilled with the amazing work of Lorri and Emily!!

Lorri did the makeup for the wedding party. We asked for subtle and beachy, and that is exactly what we received! Lorri is a true artist and I knew from the moment I met her that we were in great hands. Our makeup looked beautiful in the pictures and in person, and stayed on flawlessly all night. I was sad when I had to wash my face before bed.

Emily did our hair, and she is fabulous. I came to her with a few pictures of what I was thinking, and the end result was even better than the magazines! She did a gorgeous sideswept updo for me, and I was thrilled with the result. Both bridesmaids’ hair turned out wonderfully, also.

Getting ready on your wedding day is such an exciting and joyful time, and Emily and Lorri made it fun. We laughed and talked and joked, and I thoroughly enjoyed working with both of them. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Loved all the ladies with Key West Hair and Makeup! They were all very accommodating to what all my girls asked for. They came to our rental house with all the tools they needed. I loved my hair and my makeup!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Jeanna · Married on 01/30/2015

Lori did an excellent job with hair and make-up! Loved the lashes!!

Sent on 03/01/2015