Key West Hair and Makeup Reviews

Key West Hair and Makeup 5
Key West Hair and Makeup 6
Key West Hair and Makeup 7

Shannon · Married on 05/07/2016

She did an amazing job not only with my hair and makeup but with being completely personable and professional. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup, such a great feeling. Made my special day even that much more enjoyable and I would recommend her to anyone for any event! Has a blast and glad she was able to be a part of it!!! ??

Sent on 05/09/2016

Christine · Married on 05/07/2016

I am still over the moon happy with the services Lorri provided me and my gorgeous step daughters before their father and my wedding. Lorri was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I'd love to her hire to follow me around every day. I will truly never look that good again.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jenelle · Married on 05/06/2016

Lorri has fantastic ideas and suggestions. Don't worry about what colors or hair styles you should choose, she'll pick what's best for you and your features.

Sent on 05/11/2016

leslie · Married on 05/02/2016

More I did an amazing job on my and my mother-in-laws hair and make up. She arrived in time and had us ready on time. She was very friendly and professional. I would recommend her to all brides and bridal parties!!!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Leyla · Married on 05/01/2016

I had a fantastic time with Key West Hair and Makeup. Everything was super simple to set up and Dani did an amazing job on my wedding look as well as the looks for my mother and mother in law. I truly could not be happier. I felt so beautiful!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

Lorri was absolutely great! She showed up on time, and had no problem accommodating extra requests that were made after she started the appointment. Hair and makeup turned out better than I ever expected!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Sara · Married on 04/29/2016

Lori and her team were awesome to work with! She did my hair and makeup for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding. My hair and makeup help up wonderfully during the heat! She fulfilled all of my expectations and helped make my wedding day what I always dreamed it would be!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Sheila · Married on 04/25/2016

Lorri is by far the most professional and talented hair and makeup artist I have had the pleasure of working with. I usually always critique and have the stylist/artist tweak my hair and makeup, but Lorri is a really good listener and was able to create a masterpiece. When she asked me what I was thinking, I showed her several pictures through Pinterest since I wasn't totally in love with one specific example or another...she took what I showed and seriously made me look better than I have EVER looked in my life. Oh and the makeup - WOW....I was in awe of what she did for me. I cannot wait to see the pictures she took for her portfolio and of course I cannot wait to see what Olesya with Living Water Images captured. I will be referring Lorri to friends and family. Most of us live in Philadelphia, but perhaps we may get lucky and be able to convince Lorri to fly up North for future events. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORRI - You were an absolute sweetheart. We enjoyed spending the day getting ready with you and your assistant.

Sent on 04/29/2016

My hair and makeup looked fantastic!! You guys were fabulous. Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/15/2016

Lori did a great job with my hair and make up for my wedding. She even came 30 minutes early when I asked her to on short notice! Shes wonderful!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/09/2016

If you are looking for amazing hairstylists and makeup artist, Key West Hair and Makeup were THEE BEST LITERALLY! I had a destination wedding, talking back and forth through email and phone made it so easy especially living all the way in New Jersey. Totally helpful, so easy to book everything, the entire process was exactly a bride needs. No stress, easy, attentive, you name it you got it!
    Girls...my main thing is looking up reviews especially being from out of state going in by reviews online. Well myself , my bridesmaids the moms and my flower girl looked absolutely stunning and of course myself! Our pictures came out gorgeous and got so many compliments!! :)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Liz · Married on 03/20/2016

She is awesome! Even with the heat and humidity, my hair stayed styled through a beach wedding ceremony, a 3 hour sunset sail and scooter rides through the city. She took the time to find out how I usually styled my hair and wore my makeup, and she enhanced that look for a bridal look. I received tons of compliments, and I loved the look the day of and the look in the pictures. I definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Heather · Married on 03/13/2016

AMAZING!!! Beautiful makeup and hair for my wedding! Lorrie was incredible and a true professional. Everyone commented on what a beautiful job she did. If you are getting married in the Florida Keys this is the way to go for hair and makeup!!!

Amy · Married on 03/12/2016

I loved having my hair done by Key West Hair and Makeup. The stylist came to our rental house for no extra charge. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. I can be very picky about how my hair is styled, but I can honestly say that I loved the way it looked more than any other time I've had it done. I got a ton of compliments on my hair as well, both from wedding guests and people we talked to as we celebrated on Duval Street after the wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2016

CHRISTIE · Married on 03/08/2016

Wonderful! I did not have a set vision for my wedding but Lorri made me look exactly how I wanted to look! She is professional, friendly and incredibly talented!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Wonderful service! Lorri was so kind and professional to work with.

Laura · Married on 02/27/2016

Lorri and Amber of Key West Hair and Makeup were the absolute perfect choice for my wedding day! From the start, Lorri and I got along like old friends. She and her team make you feel like you can really be honest about your likes and dislikes. Lorri really listened to all of my feedback at the trial and it translated to incredible results on the day of my wedding. Nine of us had our hair and makeup done and what I loved most was that Lorri and her team treated all of us like we were equally important. I was blown away by the results! You should absolutely look into booking the immensely talented Key West Hair and Makeup Team! I've never felt so beautiful!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Natalie · Married on 02/25/2016

I was searching for someone to do my hair and makeup last minute (about a month before the big day) and was so lucky to find that Key West Hair and Makeup was available! Lorri did an amazing job. I was able to show her two different pictures of what I wanted, and she was able to recreate them perfectly. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and she was so friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend Key West Hair and Make-Up to a friend!

• User5420969 · 2+ years ago

Lorri was so sweet! She is very talented and listens to exactly what you want. She is dependable, experienced and a delight.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Lorri was great. She came to my hotel room on the day of my wedding ceremony on Feb 3rd. Although I showed her a picture of what I had in mind for my hair, I wasn't 100% sure about how I wanted it to be. Lorri set to work and when she finished, it was perfect. Lorri then set about doing my makeup and as I am someone who does not wear makeup on a daily basis, I told Lorri I would have to leave this in her capable hands. The end result, in the words of my friends daughter "I looked like a princess". So thank you so much Lorri. Sue

Sent on 02/11/2016

Lorries was great! She is professional and a master at making people look beautiful. I was stunned at how gorgeous I looked on my wedding day. She works with your natural beauty and does not make you look fake. My hair is on the short side and she still was able to give me the sweeping updo! I was so pleased and thankful for Lorri!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/09/2016

Everyone looked amazing!! Hair and make up was incredible for all ages from 7 year old flower girl to 68 year old mom. Lorri made me look like a Victoria Secret model. My fiancé was smiling ear to ear when I walked down the aisle. Lorri is super friendly and incredibly talented.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Tara · Married on 01/09/2016

AMAZING!!!! Setting up the appointment time was so simple. My hairdresser/makeup artist came to my hotel room on time and a little early. She was amazingly friendly. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair really except that I wanted curls and a comb in with my veil. She nailed it!!!! Turned out so beautiful and the makeup was perfect!!!! Highly recommend using these guys!!! Great experience!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 01/08/2016

Best service I've had. Not knowing the vendor I was very impressed. The owner Lorri was great in responses through email with me. The prices were great and reasonable. My stylist Amber was phenomenal. She had the best work I've ever had on my up dos and make up. I loved the airbrush make up (temptu). I looked flawless and amazing from what guest said at my wedding. Thank you for making me feel and look great on my special day!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Shannon · Married on 01/02/2016

Did such an amazing job with hair and make up more than satisfied!!!

Sent on 01/09/2016