Key West Hair and Makeup Reviews

Key West Hair and Makeup 5
Key West Hair and Makeup 6
Key West Hair and Makeup 7

Katharine · Married on 09/25/2016

We had SUCH great service from Lorri! She did our hair and makeup for my outdoor wedding on a hot and humid island day, and we all looked great from beginning to end! I was scared to book without a trial, but she was able to adapt to all of our different looks and requests on the fly. We were all so happy!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Shelley · Married on 09/04/2016

I could not be more pleased with my hair and makeup for my wedding!! I knew I wanted my hair done but wasn't sure about my makeup. Well I am thrilled I had her do both because I've never had it look prettier!! Thank you sooo much for helping to make one of the most special days in our life so memorable!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Nickie · Married on 09/04/2016

The service at Key West Hair and Makeup was excellent, Dani responded to my queries promptly and professionally and the booking process was very straight forward. On the day Lorri was fantastic and made me feel so relaxed! Thankyou for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2016

Lorri at Key West Hair and Makeup is a miracle worker! Her professionalism was only outdone by her kindness--she really listened to what I wanted and did exactly (even better actually!) what I asked. She really made me feel like a princess and I got SOOO many compliments from my pictures. I would recommend her a million times over--I wish she could do my hair and makeup for me everyday!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/21/2016

Key West Hair and Makeup were awesome to deal with. I've never had a full face of makeup in my life, so went ahead with the makeup try out and then had her do both hair and makeup the day of my elopement. My hair was amazing and lasted all evening and night. The makeup was the natural look I was going for and even though I ended up sweating a ton, didn't even budge one bit. She also was a photo saver as my translucent pale skin decided to imitate the lobsters of key west. My interesting strappy patterns and lovely tomato red back was turned into a fresh tan with faded lines. Seriously, she was amazing.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Krystal · Married on 08/20/2016

Lori was an absolute pleasure to work with! I booked her for hair and make up for myself and my wedding party, and the whole booking process was a breeze. They answered all my questions, and made it easy to coordinate with all of my bridesmaids. My hair and make up turned out beautifully and lasted all night through the August heat!! I would definitely recommend her services, and will book her the next time I am down there. I absolutely loved Lori's work and she was such a sweetheart through the whole process.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2016

Highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup. Danielle was amazing through the coordination stage and Lorri did an amazing job make me look beautiful for my wedding. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Esther · Married on 08/12/2016

Very professional, on time. Accommodating changes to the amount of people needing services including those with special requests!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Marla · Married on 08/08/2016

Lori was great she came to the hotel and listened to everyone's needs and delivered and we all had fun! What a great wedding experience and we all looked beautiful!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Loyce · Married on 08/03/2016

Everything about the service was perfect, from booking the services to payment to arranging for the services to receiving the services. My hair and makeup were gorgeous and Lori couldn't have been nicer and more relaxing. I would highly recommend using Key West Hair and Makeup for all your special events. Thank you for helping to make my day even more special. Loyce

Sent on 08/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2016

Amazingly convenient & super nice. Very professional. My hair and make up was amazing!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2016

Lorri's expertise with doing hair and makeup made our wedding day even more perfect. We were two brides preparing for our beach wedding. She came right to our hotel with no additional cost added. We both roughly had an idea in mind of what we wanted done with our hair and Lorri totally got our concept and then some! Our airbrushed makeup held up through the heat and humidity and even throughout the evening. The pictures looked amazing and we could not be more pleased with Key West Hair and Makeup! We highly recommend them for your special day! Thanks again Lorri!! :)
    D&L

Sent on 07/16/2016

Ashleyv · Married on 06/28/2016

Key West Hair and Makeup did such a fantastic job with helping me out with my wedding day. My hair and makeup looked wonderful! So many compliments were to me. I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2016

Initially I had plans to use Key West Hair and Makeup for their hair services October of 2015 for my wedding ceremony on the beach but due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to cancel my appt at the last minute. Lorri was very understanding of my situation and allowed me to reschedule at a later date. When I did contact Lorri to reschedule, she was very accommodating to the date and time that I had chosen PLUS I decided to use her makeup services in addition to hair and I am so glad I did! With my hair AND makeup done for my wedding ceremony I felt like the most beautiful bride ever! I know I wouldn't have felt that way if I did my own makeup and she just did my hair. Using both of these services was a great decision on my part! It was all so perfect! With just one look at me, she knew how I wear my makeup on a daily basis and the colors that I normally wear- she stepped it up a bit and and it all came together beautifully! I cannot wait to see the professional pictures of my wedding all because she made me look so beautiful!
    I have never had my hair and makeup done professionally so I can't compare service/prices with other Salons, but I would definitely say that her prices are very reasonable.
    I would 100% recommend Key West Hair and Makeup to anyone and everyone looking for this service in the Key West area. Thank you so much Lorri for helping make my day more perfect than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Amber · Married on 06/10/2016

I found KWH&M through my wedding ceremony planners and everything was wonderful. Lorri came to us which was really nice. She did hair for all 5 Bridesmaids and my Mother. Then moved to my hair AND airbrush makeup! That's 7 people. All within a few hours. I was impressed! Airbrush makeup was a lifesaver in the June heat. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Lorri was extremely nice and great to work with. She did exactly what I wanted and would change it if I wanted it different. She made sure I was completely satisfied with my wedding look before she left. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Kim · Married on 06/05/2016

Lorri is the best! Professional, yet friendly. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2016

Unless you are a professional, the piece of mind of having someone help you to make you look like the best vision of you on that important day is priceless. Lori, thank you so much for helping me see my vision. Since I am conservative with make up, I would not have accomplished my look with out you. Thank you.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2016

Lorri did hair and makeup for both me and my maid of honor right in the comfort of our hotel suite. Holy incredible!!! I had to fight back the tears when I looked in the mirror. She took a picture of the makeup I liked and chose complimentary colors for my eyes and skin tone.

For my hair, she styled it from a picture I had chosen. While it was beautiful, it overwhelmed my face. I asked for a restyle (all hair up rather than half up) she didn't even bat an eye and quickly restyled with ease. It is obvious that making her clients feel beautiful on their special day is her priority. She worked SO quickly, but everything was simply perfection! My maid of honor and I looked stunning. My makeup and hair held through sea breeze, sweat and tears. She is so kind, professional and a true artist. Book her for your special day, you will NOT regret it!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lorri for making me look and feel even better than I could have envisioned being on my wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2016

Lorri was lovely, she gave us ideas that were perfect for my special day and created them as described. All of our hair stayed in which was great given the spontaneous wind we faced during the ceremony! My niece felt like a true princess with her tiara and braids, I couldn't have asked for much more for myself either as I was on cloud 9. I would recommend Lori highly as she was fantastic and played an integral part to my preparation

Dana · Married on 05/23/2016

I always had trepidations about hair and make-up, but Lorri was absolutely fantastic. If you are looking for a spectacular hair and make up artist, look no further. She's fun, down to earth, and listens to every need. We had 5 people in our group, including the mother and mother in-law, and a junior bride's maid. She took care to keep us all individual, natural, but look completely fabulous.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Anne · Married on 05/22/2016

If you want amazing hair and makeup book Lori. She did a great job on our wedding day and was so fun to be around.

Sent on 05/27/2016

casey · Married on 05/21/2016

Lorri was great! Did my sister's and I hair and makeup just the way we wanted it.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Amber was amazing! Through my spray tan the day before my wedding, to my hair & makeup the day of my wedding. Rather than talking with a stranger, I felt like I was visiting with a friend! I felt comfortable & she made me look & feel absolutely stunning for my big day! Thank you SO much!

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2016

As an eloping bride, I needed some major help to prepare for my big day. Amber with Key West Hair and Makeup definitely delivered that. She was prompt and very personable. I loved that they are willing to come directly to your hotel room to help you get ready! She gave me exactly what I was hoping for and made me very comfortable the whole time. She was quick and efficient as well, but did not make me feel rushed. She even helped me get into my dress and bustle it. (Which was such a huge help!!) Everything about this company was easy and pain free. Working with Lorri to set up the appointment was a breeze as well. She was also very responsive, reassuring, and helpful. I would recommend this company to any Key West bride!

Sent on 06/02/2016