Key West Hair and Makeup Reviews

Key West Hair and Makeup 5
Key West Hair and Makeup 6
Key West Hair and Makeup 7

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Lorri and her team at Key West Hair + Makeup were incredible! I used them for my Key West wedding a few weeks ago, and I was in love with the result. I did a trial back in January and with very little direction, Lorri was able to capture exactly the look I wanted. On the wedding day, I decided to change my hair slightly (adding some height) and had also brought a hair piece that I hadn't originally had at the trial. She handled it perfectly! The look was exactly what we had discussed at the trial and perfectly added in the additions I wanted. Definitely add lashes, it might look like a lot at first, but your pictures look so much better with them on. The hair and makeup stayed all night, even on a very humid Key West night. Thank you so much Lorri!! Also have to give a shout out to Dani who helped me coordinate all of the appointments via email in the months leading up to the wedding. Living in London and planning a destination wedding was stressful, but working with Dani was so easy. She was super responsiveness and flexible when I had to make changes or ask more questions. Thanks to all at Key West Hair and Makeup!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Adkgirl231@yahoo.com · Married on 05/05/2017

I received amazing services the morning of my wedding. Lorri did my hair and make up. I was thrilled with the outcome and I am hard to please!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2017

They did an amzing job on my hair and make up for my wedding. The service is great and worth the price, she arrived on time, and 3 of our hair and make up in no time. I loved how I looked. My make up was flawless and I looked like a princess. I rained on my wedding day so I didn't have a beach ceremony. So I will definetly be booking again for a 1 year vow renewal and doing it all over agin.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Tj · Married on 04/23/2017

Lori was amazing! She made my vision come to life above and beyond my expectation. I loved having her be part of my day.

Sent on 05/22/2017

kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

The team at Key West Hair & Makeup did a fantastic job. They were punctual, easy to work with, extremely efficient and made sure each member of my bridal party was satisfied and feeling their best. I would highly recommend them!

Margo · Married on 03/26/2017

We had Lorri from KW hair and makeup do mine and my mothers hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair on the day of the wedding. She was awesome, arrived early, was so professional, and did an amazing job. She made sure all of my bridal party was happy (and even redid one of my bridesmaids hair who wasn't happy the first time). Both my own and my moms makeup looked amazing. She was funny and had a great personality but did not intrude on our atmosphere during the hours while we got ready.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Krista · Married on 03/14/2017

I would highly recommend Lorri @ Key West Hair & Makeup. We had no practice day. I brought a couple pics along and she understood exactly what I was looking for. I received so many compliments and I was so happy with the results. Thanks Lorri!

Sent on 03/19/2017

The key west hair and makeup company were amazing. They were quick and efficient and gave me exactly what I was asking for. Would highly recommmend to anyone in the area!

Rachel · Married on 03/11/2017

Key West Hair and Makeup was really accommodating. the arrived early and made sure everyone looked their best at our wedding! Thanks!!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Tina · Married on 02/25/2017

I just got married on February 25th and stayed at the Island City House where this fabulous duo from Key West Hair & Make-up came to do my airbrush make-up and my friends hair at another location which, was so accommodating to have two different needs met. LOVED, LOVED the make-up and eye lashes they did for my big day! I looked so natural and Lisa did a wonderful job! Amber did a great up-do with my personal attendant and it last beautifully even on the windy catamaran for our ceremony. As well, my make-up was able to with stand lots of tears from our great day marrying my best friend. I can't forget to mention Dani who, responded so quickly to all my emails from Minnesota to assist with my destination wedding. I would highly recommend this company to any new brides or brides renewing their vows to use Key West Hair & Make-up. Thanks again for making my day special. Cheers~ Tina & Darryl

Lauren · Married on 01/07/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Key West Hair and Makeup! I booked hair and makeup services for my wedding day. Courtney and Kayla did my hair and makeup and both did a fantastic job! Both were prompt, polite, professional, and very talented! I'm so happy with how it turned out and I would HIGHLY recommend them! Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 01/07/2017

One of the best things about our wedding! We decided to get our mothers' hair and makeup done partly because they have been there for us our entire life and made many sacrifices to make sure we grew up to be funational human being in society. Seriously, one of the best things we could have done. We never seen them look as beautiful and gorgeous as they did on our wedding day. Their smiles were priceless, Lorri and her team did an amazing job to make them look age appropriate, confident, and gorgeous for our special day.
    One of my maid of honors has very thin hair but Lorri was able to work with it in such a way that she actually had voluminous curls that were incredibly gorgeous-- I've never seen her hair so bouncy and full before.
    I was actually worried that the makeup would be heavy and look caked/corpse-like but everyone's makeup was flawlessly light and natural and looked amazing.
    My hair and makeup was fabulous. I could not have asked for anything more Lorri and her team hit the mark and far exceeded my expectations. I would seriously recommend investing in a talented hair and makeup team to anyone getting married.

Other tid bits:
    They arrive on time with all of their equipment and are ready to get to work.
    They are super fast! We had 7 people getting hair and makeup done and it only took a few hours
    Dani needs some serious kudos. She was the first person I communicated with, my go to person for any questions that I had, and coordinated all of the logistics.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Angeline · Married on 01/06/2017

I hired Lori to do my bridal hair & makeup and was extremely happy with both.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Amy · Married on 12/24/2016

Lori is amazing. She is on time and super friendly. She was open to my ideas and offered friendly professional advice regarding hair and makeup. She did me right. I had many friends and family asking who did my hair and makeup and gave them Lori's info. I am so thankful and happy with how it all turned out. Thank you again!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Lorri did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup, I would definitely recommend her for anyone in the area!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Sunshine · Married on 12/12/2016

Key West Hair and Makeup was by far a GREAT choice for my wedding day! I did my research, so I knew they were good...but Lorri by far exceeded my expectations! I have a LOT of hair and I had a recent burn on my face from an incident that I was really worried about (especially for wedding photos). With Lorri's expertise, you could not see it at all and my hair was gorgeous! Not only did Lorri answer all of my questions ahead of time and gave me advise on pre-day prep suggestions...she also made my wedding day so stress free! My hair looked amazing and my make-up was flawless!!!! From the moment I stepped out of the room...I got SO many complements...people literally were stopping everywhere we went and said how beautiful I looked and how much they loved my hair! Talk about making a bride feel special!! And my hair and makeup lasted all night...even in the heat and humidity! Thank you SO much Lorri!!! I couldn't be happier that I chose Lorri and Key West Hair & Makeup!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2016

I highly recommend using Key West Hair and Makeup for your wedding day, or for any important event. Lorri did a wonderful job on both myself and my sister for my wedding day. She made us both look and feel absolutely gorgeous, which helps with the nerves of getting married! I didn't have to show her a picture of what makeup I wanted, she just knew what would look good. Thank you Lorri!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Heather · Married on 12/08/2016

Lorri from Key West Hair and Makeup was spectacular. I had Lorri do my hair, makeup (including airbrush foundation and fake eyelashes) for my wedding December 8, 2016, as well as a trash the dress photo shoot on December 10, 2016. She is incredible! I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life. She has the knowledge and talent to know exactly what you need to make you the most beautiful version of yourself. The makeup lasted all day/night without any issues, and the beautiful lashes stayed on for an entire week! She came to my room both days, which made it super convenient and a lot less stressful for me. She is also very funny and easy to get along with, which makes her very enjoyable to be around. I would highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Heather

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2016

Lori did a fantastic job, because of her I looked like I stepped out of a bridal magazine.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Milani · Married on 11/03/2016

My experience with Key West Hair and Makeup was fantastic! My stylist Lorri was amazing! She listened to what I was looking to accomplish in regards to the look and feel of the type of hair style and make up style that I wanted. She was super friendly and made me feel calm and comfortable on my big day! I highly recommend her and Key West Hair and Makeup!! If I was able to give more than 5 stars I would! Thanks again Lorri. You're the best!!

Kristy · Married on 11/01/2016

Very professional and talented. Perfect experience.

Sent on 11/12/2016

Timea · Married on 11/01/2016

I loved her professionalism! She was really the best. I have a tv production company in Hungary and i would hire her anytime for any production (and she would be my bestie:-))

Sent on 11/29/2016

sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Lori was AMAZING. I can't thank you enough for your services. Lori was on time! My hair, makeup, and lashes were gorgeous! Everything I asked for she went over and above on. It's also been over two weeks since the wedding and my lashes are still on!!!! My pictures were beautiful and I owe it to you for doing such a great job. Thank you. I would recommend this business over and over.

April · Married on 10/09/2016

Dani was great to work with to schedule my bridal hair and makeup--and a friend's updo--the day of the wedding. Lorri performed the services, and did an amazing job. I showed her pictures of what I envisioned for my hair on my phone, and she offered advice for how to improve upon things. The end result was beyond my expectations. Lorri also did airbrush makeup and eyelashes. I was so pleased with the final look, and everything survived the heat, humidity, and dance floor all night long. Would highly recommend working with these ladies!

Nancy · Married on 10/01/2016

Lori helped make my October 1st wedding so amazing! She styled both my hair and my maid of honor's, along with doing our makeup, which looked spectacular. She was super sweet and helped make the day a lot of fun. I definitely recommend Key West Hair and Makeup to any bride who wants to look and feel amazing on her wedding day!

Sent on 11/17/2016