KEY MUSIC GROUP Reviews

KEY MUSIC GROUP 3
KEY MUSIC GROUP 4
KEY MUSIC GROUP 5

Carissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Where to begin...shortly after meeting Key Music Group I was immediately impressed ( which is not an easy thing to do). With a short conversation between the three of us, Amable was already making our wedding day a reality with his endless creative thoughts he expressed through our conversation. I feel as though in this day and age everyone is a "DJ" but Key Music Group sets themselves MILES apart from the competition... In fact there is no competition!!!!! They set the bar and everyone try's to imitate what comes so naturally to them. One of the most important things for me and my husband when looking for vendors and planning our wedding was that we were true to ourselves and that we picked people we loved and trusted! We always knew our wedding was going to be amazing but what Amable and his crew did has made us unable to put our night into words!,,,, Not only did they rock the party and keep the crowd going but they made us and our evening feel so special ..., it wasn't "another" wedding. In fact, to me it was as if it was an amazing honor for them and me and my husband will never forget or be able to express or gratitude . Their creativity kept us on our toes with numerous surprises and special moments throughout the night. The night was beyond amazing and people could not stop telling us what a great time they had and that ...And I quote " I have been to a million weddings but at was the best wedding I have every been too" or " I would not want my kids wedding to have to follow up yours...wow"!!!!!! It is 3 months later and people are still talking about our wedding as if it was this past Saturday. In short, we are so grateful not only because they created an amazing wedding for us but also that we gain another dear friend!!! My husband and I are so glad our relationship didn't end at the wedding and can't wait to work with them again. Heck, we might have our kids sooner than planned so we can have another party!!!! Key Music Group is were its at!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Jose · Married on 10/13/2012

KEY MUSIC GROUP, hands down, was the best choice as a DJ company for me. I'm a DJ myself so picking someone who will handle my own wedding and showcase the best in lighting, sound and entertainment was tedious. But as soon as my Wife and I sat with Amable', it was clear. His vision, business ethic and Luxe style was exactly what we were looking for. We got married in October and to this day, I have friends and family tell me when will I have another party again so they can come. Hands down, the best! No one wanted to stop dancing. Everyone almost went through the dinner service because of all the fun they were having. I couldn't say thank you enough to them (KMG) that night and the day after. We decided last minute to go with the photo-booth package and it was the highlight of the Wedding. My family and friends went insane over the classiness of the prints and the sleek design of the photo kiosk. It wasn't your everyday, step into, booth.
    Trust me when I tell you, My goal was to give my Wife the wedding she had imagined and KEY MUSIC GROUP went above and beyond to make that dream into reality. Thank you Amable', Ed Swift, Andre and everyone at KMG...Til the Baby Shower.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Ellen · Married on 10/12/2012

Our wedding was Friday Oct, 12, 2012 at The Rockleigh Country Club and we used Amable and Key Music Group. Totally awesome, totally talented, totally cool..... that is Ble!
    We had a great time, he knows how to work the crowd, change and enhance your venue, make your night so much fun. His personality is AWESOME, his knowledge is VAST, his talent is GREAT!!!!
    We had so much fun. It all went so fast. We want to party again with Key Music Group and MPW!!!!

Thank you so much for a great wedding,
    Ellen + BJ

Sent on 11/04/2012

J & J · Married on 10/11/2012

Though this review is a bit late, it doesn’t reflect the overflowing gratitude and affection we have for Ble and his crew! For someone who is clueless like me, and has a not-so-clear vision of what I wanted, Ble was very patient and very helpful all throughout the wedding planning and prep. Did I mention really patient?! Yes I am one of those people who choose to deal with almost everything the last minute, and Ble was very kind enough to adjust his schedule to accommodate us. My husband and I are so blessed to have known Ble. The vision I had and the planning went by so much easier and smoother and really painless because of him. He listens to your ideas without any judgment and at the same time guide you through everything without having pushing his ideas. I knew my reception was in good hands when I saw how much fun everyone had in his previous works.
    I just did not realize how amazing that night would be not until he sent us the first picture he took after finishing up everything (uplighting, dance floor, couches and the whole stylish vibe!) We were sooo touched by all the hard work and love he had put into our reception. The dance floor was never empty thanks to him and we were able to stick with the schedule while everybody was having fun. We have everything we asked for and even way more, that’s how amazing Ble and Key Music Group is!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Amable and his crew are one of a kind. We never waited more than a few hours for a response to a text message, voicemail, or email. Our planning process was made very easy with KMG's ability to share their vision with us. The quality of service for our day was incredible - lighting, music, and overall look were exactly what we had hoped for. With KMG you get the full package and I doubt that there are any other entertainment companies that you can find that will do what they do. Amable even helped us negotiate a bigger space for our reception.

All our guests were raving (even weeks after the wedding) about how great the music was, and how their feet hurt from all the dancing they weren't planning on doing - LOL.

You would be crazy to not consider KMG for your entertainment company.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Angelie · Married on 09/29/2012

I am so happy that we entrusted you with our wedding. You are a "Maestro" at what you do. I'm so glad we chose to go with your lighting. The ambiance of our wedding room looked beautiful and elegant with YOUR lighting. It made the room look more luxurious and have a more contemporary feel.

You really are the BEST DJ any wedding has ever seen. We felt at ease that you were there to take control of the party and set the tone for the wedding. Amable coordinated with our maitre d' and made sure things flowed a certain way. Amable always was available to us if we had any question regarding our wedding. He works quickly and efficiently. Music is very important to us.

Thank you for pumping up the crowd and making it a wedding to remember. People started dancing before it was time to get on the dance floor. Thank you for bringing the Soul to our group especially for helping us choose our first dance song. We will never forget you for that. You and your team really know how to get a party started. I might just take your consideration on the "After Party" Band lol. Everyone, hire Amable and you won't have anything to worry about. He takes care of the details for you =). Your guests will thank you later. Key Music Group is the ONLY entertainment your wedding needs for the evening.

Love
    Angel & Jon

Sent on 10/15/2012

A huge thank you to Amable and Key Music Group!!! We hired them for our September wedding and the package we chose came with emcee, music / deejay, lighting, video screens and streaming party photos. The result? An amazing wedding where our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had, from the young to the old!!! We wanted to keep the energy up and keep people dancing and that is exactly what KMG did.

Amable's knowledge of how to craft the flow of an event is impeccable, right from the entrance through to the very end. As emcee with class and lead entertainer, he knew exactly what to say and what to do to direct the night. Details count. Amable took care to understand how we wanted the evening to go such us feel of the evening, what songs to play and not play, pronunciation of names, etc. On top of that he used his years of experience in weddings and event planning to make everything just right and it all ran smoothly. All we had to do was enjoy, no worries at all!

We are so grateful! We don't know anyone else who could have done it better. Thank you to KMG again for giving us an amazing wedding to remember for a lifetime!!! We highly recommend Key Music Group to all!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Kathleen · Married on 09/21/2012

There are really no words that can describe how amazing our wedding was!!! I can attribute this almost 100% to our AMAZING DJ Amable!! He was incredible!! He kept everyone moving and partying the whole night!! Music selection could not have been better!! The planning and his attentiveness to detail was superb!! From the dry ice at our first dance (felt like we were on a cloud).. to the drums he used to enhance the music and get the crowd going, Amable was by far the best DJ/MC I have ever seen!! What an amazing night!! I highly recommend his services.. You will be in AWE!!! We were!!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 09/16/2012

Amable and KMG Team,

You were fantastic!!!!! All our guests loved the lighting, the music, and YOU!! Thank your for making our reception an unforgettable night!

Love,
    Elizabeth

Sent on 09/18/2012

Angela · Married on 09/15/2012

Reasons why Amable is amazing. He was able to work with the following:
    1. Bridezilla with too many agendas-

2. Big Fat Filipino Wedding - Amable was able to get over 50 people lined up and introduced at the reception. He remained calm and prevented chaos from ensuing.

3. Power Issues- the power kept tripping. Amable & his team were able to get the show running despite the power tripping.

4. Crazy guests rushing them- I had some family members who were rushing Amable to get the ceremony started at 5:30 instead of 6. Amable somehow got the music started despite the power trips and had my ceremony starting the time I wanted.

5. Professionalism & Fun- when I met Amable 2 years ago at Joanne and Martin’s wedding I was not even engaged, but I knew I wanted to hire them because that wedding was the best wedding I’ve ever been to. Years later, people still talk about how EPIC that night was.

They are one of a kind and absolutely phenomenal…booking them was one of the best decisions we ever made in our lives. We love you to infinity in beyond. <3 from Mrs. & Mrs. Rick James

Sent on 09/18/2012

Karen · Married on 09/08/2012

KMG ~ I tried clicking the stars numerous times for these rates to go higher, but it's not letting me =) "Luxe service with a swag" is what KMG is all about! Our wedding celebration was epic, with our 250+ guests dancing and singing the night away! We entrusted in Amable and his crew to make our special night memorable and they did just that! From the lights to the music choices to Ble's swag hosting, our reception was perfect! We enjoyed every minute of it and appreciate the compliments that we still receive even up to now of how much fun they had that night. More blessings to come for KMG as you truly deserve it! Lots of love!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Rina · Married on 09/02/2012

My husband and I got married a year ago (better late than never =P). We hired Key Music Group to handle our music and lightings and oh boy did they do an EXCELLENT job. Amable was great! He gave us so many ideas which gave our wedding an extra twist. Great music kept playing all night long. Needless to say, the dance floor was never empty. We had visitors who usually do not dance, dancing the night away! My husband even pulled some moves that I've never seen before!!! That's how crazy KMG made our night.

Amable and his crew never fail to deliver when it comes to great music and awesome parties. We've been to many many weddings where they were one of the vendors and believe me they never fail to rock the party. We always recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ and wants to throw an awesome party.

Amable and KMG, thank you for rocking our special day.

Always,
    Rina & Ivan Ouano

Sent on 09/04/2013

Catherine · Married on 09/01/2012

We heard about KMG from a friend who highly recommended them and after our first meeting with Amable we were sold, including my diva mother. You can easily tell how passionate Amable is about what he does and how much he wants to make your day the most memorable it could be for you and your guests. He made sure to always have our interests at heart and had such great input on how to make the reception classic and unforgettable. We had an AMAZING wedding reception with everything we could have asked for and more because of the great atmosphere that Amable and KMG created. Amable was a fabulous host who brought hype and swag through out the night! The lighting was gorgeous making sure to accent the Venetian in all the right areas and the music was OFF THE HOOK. The dance floor was always popping with a great variety of songs that kept us and our guests dancing the night away. Until this day people are still talking about how much fun they had and asking when we're renewing our vows for PART 2!! We can't thank KMG enough for everything and will continue to highly recommend you to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/22/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2012

What can I say about KMG & Amable that has not already been said?! It's been almost 2 weeks since my wedding and I remember how much fun my husband and I had. My guest have not stopped talking about how amazing my wedding was and how great the music was! I had guest that never left the dance floor.

I found KMG through my wedding planner's vendors list and from the minute I saw their website I knew we had to hire them for our wedding! We met with Amable for 2 1/2 hrs (which did not feel that long) and his professionalism/creativity & swag sealed the deal. I knew that I could trust him and his team with my special day!!

Amable listened to all of our ideas and requests and made them happen, everything flowed so smoothly, it was more than perfect!!!!

To say that they are the best is a big understatement!!! The are amazing!!!!!

Thank you guys for making my wedding what is was!!!

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • O

Olivia Joy · Married on 08/24/2012

husband and I have no background or experience in entertainment. So, hiring a DJ was difficult for us. We didn't know where to start, what to expect and how much it would cost. All our worries were set aside when we met Amable. He made the process so much easier for us. Everything flowed seamlessly without ever having a dull moment. He is talented, experienced in entertainment and weddings, paired with his sense for detail and style; it’s no wonder he's the best! He gives his whole heart and dedication to each person he meets. He is honest, interactive but never over bearing. We never felt pressured during the booking process, every detail of the contract was explained and adjusted to our needs. He was patient and took the time to listen to our questions and concerns. We put our trust in him, and he worked with our vision and created a night better than we could have ever imagined!
    Amable met us at the Season’s and suggested the amber lighting to accentuate the decor. It made the reception glowing and beautiful! When we wanted a monogram, again, he was honest enough to give his opinion, instead of selling a service that would not have complemented the venue. Seeing we were disappointed, he suggested dry ice for our first dance. It was like dancing in heaven! We were speechless, not to mention, it made for incredible pictures. There is no doubt that Amable & DJ Edswift know how to work the crowd and keep the party going. The drums added the perfect touch and having his team take pictures of guests during cocktail hour and playing them on the flat screen, was again another remarkable addition. It was truly a night to remember! Seeing our family and friends dancing and singing along beside us on the dance floor until the last song is a moment we will never forget. They created a perfect wedding reception, nothing overly done and nothing left undone. Amable & DJ Edswift provided the perfect soundtrack to our wedding day and we are so grateful to have met them.

Sent on 01/20/2013
  • rcortez

Rizzamay · Married on 08/18/2012

It's been 3 weeks since the wedding but we can still remember so vividly the fun and excitement of that night. We continue to get comments like "I never left the dance floor!" and "Everyone was dancing and jumping, the floor was literally shaking and I thought it was gonna collapse!" and even "Best wedding I've ever been to!" We owe a big part of that to the very talented Amable and his team at Key Music Group.

From the beginning, he treated us like family. Friendly, courteous, and easy to talk to and work with. Amable was great at understanding our vision for how we wanted the evening to go, both in music and in style. He was always open to our suggestions, and very truthful when it came to the breakdown of the service he was providing. We never felt like we were being pushed or pressured into choosing something that we didn't want. It was always a collaborative effort.

And come the wedding the day, our vision was executed to perfection. From the start of the reception, Amable and his team knew how to get the party started, and how to keep it going. In simple terms, they knew how to feel out the crowd, and give them what they wanted. There was never, ever a dull moment. Even through the obligatory parts of the reception, like the cake cutting, garter toss, etc… the transitions were seamless, and always entertaining. And not to brag, but ALL of our guests stayed until the music literally stopped and they were kicking us out!

In conclusion, Amable and his team at Key Music Group will indeed provide you with the luxe entertainment that they promise. They will make your reception one to be remembered and talked about for months and months after your big day has passed. More so, you can expect that your wedding reception will be in great hands from start to finish.

As a bride and groom, after stressing about the wedding day for so long, you can rest easy going to your reception thinking, "Amable's got this!!!" =) Thank you again Amable and Key Music Group!

Sent on 09/08/2012

Christine · Married on 08/18/2012

Our first meeting with AMABLE & ROB aka “BJ”it felt like we were already like family.Like we gooo wayyy back!!I typically don’t say this unless I really know a person,but Key Music Group are one of the most down to earth people.Throughout our whole wedding process ROB,our emcee was our text buddy whether we were at work,eating,partying,he managed to answer all our questions promptly.With ROB’s hectic schedule he was able to meet up with us at our reception hall to discuss lighting,which the venue already had installed.We were able to cut down the cost and customize what we exactly wanted.After this particular meeting my husband and I felt very comfortable working with ROB.We were totally in good hands.110% Yes now for the Main event,considering I only had a little over 100+guests,the first song after the whole intro,Everyone got out of their seats & danced!!People who I never saw danced before...danced!!!In my head,“This is going to be a good,good & crazy night!!!”We even have an extra special, personal video “Uncles Gone Wild dancing.!!”I peed on my pants laughing.Ha!A special thanks to our DJ,EDSON“YOU ROCK!!”Thank you so much for editing our first dance song,customizing our backdrop on the plasmas, & working with my Dad to sing his heart out to us.You truly have a gift in sensing the vibe of our guests.My cousin who is a perfectionist at what he does is also a DJ in the city,enjoyed all the mixes played.To hear our guests rave about our wedding means a lot & saying there was “Never a dull moment,I never left the dance floor,I never danced that long ever, or I never jumped so much ever “is purely utter perfection!You guys went all the way for us!!Honestly!!Highly recommended to my friends,family,future children,grandbabies,great grandbabies if I do get there .;DThanx so much for surprising us with your Magnificent work & making a huge impact on our BIG day! We definitely partied like ROCKSTARS,“We Gonna Party Like its the end of the world!"Rating:Gazillions! C&C

Sent on 09/11/2012

PATRICK R · Married on 08/10/2012

“This was an experience.”
    Amable and the boys of KMG are NOT your normal DJ’s. They are virtuosos on the turntables, creating an atmosphere that rivals the club scenes of NYC or Las Vegas.

In our recent wedding, my new wife and I walked into the reception hall at the Palace in Somerset and were FLOORED. The purple uplighting created a lush ambiance and really set the mood for the entire night. Lighting was one of the most important aspects for me and these guys pulled out all the stops! The high ceilings and bare walls were filled with light and designs creating a lounge-type feel to the party. Even the DJ booth and intelligent lighting was set off in such a way that made people think to themselves, “This isn’t going to be any ordinary party.”

And the music! At many points during the night I looked around the room to see absolutely NO ONE sitting down. The dance floor was PACKED throughout the whole night, conjuring up the classics to the music of today. KMG really KNEW what this crowd wanted and needed. To this day, countless people are still asking me who my DJ was, even those who weren’t even at the party!
    One thing I really appreciated was the attitude that Amable conveyed. As the night’s MC, he knew where to direct the audience’s attention, keeping it professional with a fun and cool vibe. What I notice from other MC’s is that many of them get too involved when trying to hype up a crowd, which inadvertently puts the spotlight on themselves instead of the celebrated couple. Not Amable. He keeps all focus on the celebrants, always lets the party flow organically.
    Early on in the night, I knew the party was more than a wedding, but an experience. This elite group of individuals has a talent for keeping the intensity of the night flowing from start to finish. Choosing KMG should be anyone’s easiest decision when trying to find a DJ.

Sent on 08/22/2012

C and J · Married on 08/08/2012

I LOVE mixed dance music. So when it was time for our civil union, it was important for my partner and I to hire someone who will mix music well so that our guests will keep on dancing. Even though reviews for Key Music Group mostly claimed that they are an excellent DJ and Emcee, we still wondered how they will be at our party. And we had only those reviews to go by. How true can it be that guests will dance almost non-stop?

Well, those reviews lived up to the hype! All our expectations surpassed !!! From someone who loves to listen to mixed dance music, R&B, Hip-Hop, 80's, 70's, Pop music - trust me when I say, this DJ can mix and we literally danced all night long, only stopping to steal a bite from our 4-course meal at The Chart House. Our guests literally did not completely stuff themselves with food because they kept getting up to dance.

Amable and his crew presented themselves professionally; they definitely had 'swag'. The up-lighting made the room look elegant and added to the beauty of pictures taken during our event. The intelligent lighting made it look like a real club dance floor. Two great additions.

But if you have only one thing you can really spend on, make sure it is the music entertainment - the DJ. That is what people will remember. I read all of KMG's reviews and one common feedback was that guests kept talking about the great music provided by KMG days after the party. Well, now I know this is not just hype, exaggerated or biased reviews. This is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. Almost a week later, this is what people in our party kept talking about. Wow! We're blown away! We wish the night went longer than 4 hours.

Amable Yalong and the Key Music Group,
    Thank You for making our event. A+ Highly Recommended!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Pete · Married on 08/04/2012

From the moment we met Amable to discuss our wedding, we knew he and DJ Baybface (Manish), had the ability to provide us with an exceptional reception experience. They didn't disappoint us at all and our guests had a wonderful night!

Amable and Manish are true professionals and they left no stone unturned with regards to the itinerary for the evening.

I would recommend KMG to anyone who is looking for a truly memorable reception or event.

Thanks again,

Pete & Andrea.

Sent on 08/09/2012
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 07/27/2012

Amable and his "crew" did an amazing job truly entertaining people. My then fiance, now husband and I knew we didn't want any of that "old school" "cheesy" "disc jockey" stuff.. Well we signed up with the right people!!

Amable didn't become our "hired service" for the night, he became someone whom I spoke with in detail about the wedding with. Our conversations started with music, then jumped to lighting and somewhere after a while ended with fashion and colors and all kinds of details.

When you hire KMG you will not be disappointed!! Our wedding of 200 people danced the night away (we even extended it). They played all genres of music that entertained all of the guest. (and we loved the percussion they brought along with them!)

Amable also did the uplighting for our venue. We trusted in him to decide on the colors and monogram...and seeing it that day blew us away!! It was beautiful.. we couldn't ask for more!!

If you want style, class, luxury with a twist of swag...KMG is hands down the way to go!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Trixia · Married on 07/06/2012

We wish there was a six star option for reviewing Key Music Group - there is no doubt in our mind that they were one of the key factors to the success of our day. Everything was perfect- from the lighting, to the music selection, announcing and crowd management.

From day one, Amable makes such an effort to get to know us - multiple meetings, emails, texts, etc. He is very attentive, and it showed in his team's performance the night of the wedding.

We were floored at how he transformed the room into the perfect celebration room reflecting us and how we wanted to party with our friends and family. The reception was at Chelsea Piers, Pier 60 - and it's a very big space. His touches on lighting, spacing, sound, etc. were perfect. He also brought in a live percussionist - Crystal Vargas - she added an element that kept the party going all night. Their inclusion of the entire crowd in their performance will forever redefine what we consider "audience participation" at a wedding.

His MC skills and management of events throughout the evening defied all our expectations - and considering we had over 300 guests, made up of boisterous family and friends, we couldn't believe how he was able to keep everything on schedule with through effortless control of the microphone.

We also held an after-party in the adjacent space, and they kept the party going till the wee hours of the morning. The entire playlist was perfect all night and early morning, blending the groom's love of West Coast hip-hop/rap with the bride's love for dance and pop music - hard to do well, and they did it better than well - it was incredible.

To this day, our guests are still beaming about the incredible time they had - and much of the credit belongs with Amable and Key Music Group.

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • Z

Zen · Married on 07/01/2012

When we first started looking out for DJ services, it was a big challenge for us since we represent Eastern (Indian/Filipino) cultures and we wanted to find someone who was able to provide that background and strong understanding in addition to playing Western music.

From the very beginning...starting with the explanation of the process, the input required, the helpful tips, the professionalism, the personal involvement, the follow-up and to the superb and almost flawless execution of the services, DJs Amable and Manish are quite simply the BEST in the business ! Amable also gave us a good price deal appropriate to our budget and you never get any hard sell from him. He works out all the options and lets you make the final decision.

We had international guests from India, Philippines, Canada as well as those in the US from California, Maryland, Virginia and New Jersey and they all loved the DJ, lighting and the fantastic services rendered by Key Music Group. The age groups were of a diverse range from 8 to 80 and some of them even remarked that this was the best wedding they had ever attended !

It was after the reception was over that we realized how important the selection of a DJ is to a wedding event. That is the one important glue that can bring everyone together and let your guests have a great time at the reception/banquet. An incorrect choice and you can never go back to revisit this because this is what guests may also remember a lot from that event, so please think carefully before making a choice.

We HIGHLY recommend Amable & Manish for their services. If they can do for you what they did for us - you will not be disappointed !

Sent on 07/29/2012

Sachin · Married on 06/30/2012

Key Music Group was absolutely fantastic from initial consultation to execution. Very accommodating and organized. Our venue was very pleased with their presentation and our guest spent most of their night out on the dance floor. My wife and I were very happy to see that they lived up to the expectations set forth during our initial visit. With so many aspects of the wedding to worry about, it was refreshing to know that the musical entertainment was not one of them.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Lou Ahlcyn · Married on 06/15/2012

DJ Amable and crew made our wedding reception the party of the year. Their experience and professionalism as well as how they prepared for this with our involvement resulted in such an awesome experience. The questions he asked us got us to think of details we previously missed, and his suggestions were very helpful and unique. Their experience really shined in this regard, as everything they said that would happen based on their suggestions and on our input did happen the way he said it would. Amable ran the party from top to bottom, masterfully worked the crowd, and the songs that were played made our guests go crazy on the dance floor and not a single song that we would not have wanted was played. Every request that did not deviate from how we would've wanted the party to go was granted. Their time management was perfect, and even though we ran 40 minutes late, everything we wanted was done with more than adequate time to party. The up-lighting they provided gave the room a beautiful hue, and their DJ booth was amazing. When you combine them with Key Music Group, you will never have to worry about those respective areas, as their chemistry together and their quality of work will leave you speechless. Both sides of our family felt that our wedding was put together so well, and these guys were the biggest reasons for it. If you can book them, BOOK THEM. You and your spouse will look like rockstars!

Sent on 06/17/2012