KEY MUSIC GROUP Reviews

KEY MUSIC GROUP 4
KEY MUSIC GROUP 5
  • Y

Yin · Married on 08/12/2016

The KMG Experience is what you need people! Not only did we use them DJ/Entertainment but for Lighting too. The Maestro, Amable takes care of the crowd and knows the flow of the wedding very well. DJ Ed Swift kept the party going all night long. Our guests, of all ages, were on the dance floor! Everyone had so much fun and we loved every second of it. We got our wedding pictures in and you could see the dance floor being packed! + The lighting inside the reception hall looked stunning!
    A week before the wedding, we met with Amable to go over the final details. He made sure he got everyones name right in the Bridal party, asked us what our expectations were and gave us his suggestions. It was a pleasure working with Amable since he is a true professional and knows the wedding industry. We were well taken care of the whole night and for this, we are eternally grateful! Till this day, we still get compliments from our guests saying how much they loved the music! One thing we do want to add is that you don’t get treated like just another client, but like family! And that itself says so much already. Thank you KMG for everything!! Hope to party again with you guys soon!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/30/2016

Being a DJ himself, my husband's only request was to book the entertainment. After seeing that our photographer/videographer (MPW) worked closely with Key Music Group, he looked into their work and was impressed. He was determined to book and reached out to Amable. Right off the bat, my husband was excited to work with him. Amable welcomed us with open arms, and treated us like we were old friends. Not only did he guide us in the right direction for the music portion, but he even helped us with difference scenarios that could occur on the day of. He's like the go to wedding coordinator, he's experienced it all!
    Our DJ and MC was Cope and Edson, and they killed it!!! DJ Cope played every genre of music we wanted to hear and got everyone on the dance floor all night! Edson was such a joy to work with, he was really focused and you can tell that he wanted nothing but the BEST for us that night. They're an awesome team and we were so honored to have them on our wedding day!
    Overall EXCELLENT job! Amable was a pleasure to work with and we feel like we gained new friends through out the wedding planning! THANK YOU KMG!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Charles · Married on 07/30/2016

I can not say enough good things about KMG. The KMG experience is what you would want in your wedding. The owner of KMG is great. He makes sure your wedding is customized to how you want it to be. From quartets of violinists to the LED lights you want in your wedding, KMG will deliver. The music they play can also be customized as to whichever genre you want played. Service is impeccable as KMG organizes everything for you. Our wedding was at the Palace at Somerset Park in July and we blew the roof out of the place. Everyone was out of their seats and dancing all night. If you don't have KMG at your wedding, you'll be missing out on a very unique experience.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I used KMG this past Friday for our wedding. Amable, the maestro, does an amazing job as MC and DJ Ed Swift makes sure that guests are entertained and dancing the entire time. I had several guests go out of their way to gush about how great the DJ was.

The entire consultation experience and meetings in between meetings were very professional and actually fun. It's like Amable becomes a part of your family after it's all over. He was flexible during the wedding and deviated away from the main schedule at times when we wanted to change things up and made suggestions that actually kept the flow and energy up all night.

I highly recommend this crew!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Vi · Married on 05/20/2016

Amable and DJ Edswift gave us the most amazing wedding reception party we could have ever imagined! My sister booked KMG for her wedding and we had so much fun. My fiancé never dances at any weddings, but danced so much at my sister's wedding that he ditched me when I got a leg cramp from being tired as a bridesmaid that day lmao. That was good enough of a reason for me to go straight to Amable for my wedding. I knew I had to have KMG so we contacted Ble before we even got engaged!! We wanted to make sure our party would be good so we didn't book a venue or a date until we knew KMG would be available haha. I seriously feel like our night went 1000x better than I ever could have imagined. Not that I had any doubts in KMG for delivering, we just weren't sure some guests would dance bc they usually don't at other events. So many people we expected to sit down the whole night danced all night! Everyone raved about the music, Amable's stage presence, the overall classy ambience of the lighting and setup. He made our wedding look extra, extra good! I can't thank him and DJ Edswift enough for an unforgettable night!!! He helped us with our timeline and gave so much advice to make sure the party stayed engaged all night. Definitely knows how to make the night run smoothly! Love KMG!! Book them, you'll have a party to remember!!! Can't wait to party with them at future weddings!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/14/2016

THE BEST. From our first meeting, to our wedding day, to the music, to uplighting and the Photo Booth it was FLAWLESS. There was honestly no dull moment in our wedding. Amable is super talented and knows exactly how to entertain and keep a party going! We could go on raving about how FABULOUS KMG is! We had countless amounts of compliments from our wedding guest. Thank you Amable and Dj Swift for making our wedding perfect!! Can't wait to attend another KMG wedding in the near future!! -Brian&Kristen Fung.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Shereen · Married on 03/13/2016

I've been to a few weddings/parties, both with KMG as entertainment and without, and boy WHAT A DIFFERENCE! That's why when it came down to booking our entertainment, I didn't give my fiance/now-husband a choice in the matter. (What does he know about wedding planning anyway!) And now, days after the wedding, he still can't stop talking about what an AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, INCREDIBLE job Amable, DJ Edswift, KEY MUSIC GROUP did. We definitely had the MPW+KMG EXPERIENCE! It was a non-stop party. Amable definitely knows how to keep the crowd hyped, and DJ Edswift kept the music on point. Amable listened to all our requests and made our meetings super comfortable, making suggestions without pushing us. There is no agenda; he makes sure he is throwing YOUR party. (No line dancing at a Filipino reception? Okay!) So many of our guests are still telling us about what an amazing time they had, and KMG was INSTRUMENTAL in all of that. I don't know how many times I can say it, but they KILLED IT at our wedding.

If you want a reception done to your taste with everyone constantly on the dance floor, then book KMG! You will not regret it!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Patrick · Married on 03/12/2016

What hasn't been said about KMG and Amable already? From the initial meeting all the way to the last song at our wedding, Amable was there to help make our special day as smooth and fun as possible. You come into the meeting looking to meet an MC/DJ for your wedding but you come out with much much more. Amable goes above and beyond to help you with your wedding day, whether it be helping the groom look as GQ as possible (gentlemen, do yourself a favor and inquire about his Y2 collection), helping you best lay out your venue (to keep the party going) or just being readily available for any random questions you have for him at any time.

And on the wedding day, he's right there ready to greet you when you walk in to your venue to let you know everything is all set and ready to go for your big introductory entrance. The rest of his crew couldn't be any more professional and had the right tempo with the music all night long. Shout out to DJ Ed Swift for killin it all night and especially the last 30 mins!

Not much more can be said about KMG though, the reviews speak for themselves. All I can say is that we've made a friend in Amable and I dunno who can really say that about their MC/DJ at their wedding. With KMG you're not just getting a DJ, but you're getting THE KMG EXPERIENCE. Looking forward to partying with them at upcoming weddings!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Christie · Married on 03/11/2016

We got married in March of this year. Our experience with Amable was wonderful! He really did a great job from beginning to end of the wedding. The consultation was easy and we had good conversation. We felt like he understood our music taste and vibe. It was great to see samples of previous weddings he's done. I've also seen him "in action" at a friend's wedding and she highly recommended him as well. The wedding guests did not stop dancing from beginning to end. There was a set played during dinner that was just so amazing! We had multiple wedding guests come up to us and ask us about the songs and what playlist this was. The music was definitely the highlight for our guests. Amable kept the energy and flow going. We used KMG for the photobooth as well and that was smoothly also. The quality of the pictures and the guest book you get at the end is a great touch. We also used KMG for uplighting for the ceremony and reception. The lights were beautiful and ended up changing the entire look and feel of the room. We couldn't have done anything of this without KMG.
    Highly highly recommend. It's worth every penny!

Sent on 04/18/2016

These boys know how to throw a party! When searching for a DJ/Emcee, we heard a lot of our friends recommend KMG bc they have attended weddings where they have hired them. We met with Amable and he knows his stuff. Amable made the process so easy and he's fun to work with as well! He even helped us with hiring a quartet. On the day of our wedding, Amable and his team certainly did not disappoint. All of our guests raved about how good the DJ and emcee were. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. They know how to feel out and cater to the crowd, which is so SO important. We had an awesome wedding and a big thanks in part of KMG! These guys are professional, great to work with and wedding pros! I can't wait to go to the next wedding where KMG will be there!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Nhan · Married on 10/04/2015

It's not a party, if it's not a KMG party!!
    Choosing a DJ was easy. We didn't need to think twice about anything. We knew we wanted KMG, and honestly, if KMG was not available for our wedding date, we would have changed our date! Booking KMG (and MPW) was our TOP PRIORITY. In fact, the first call made was to book immediately, but Amable was professional and instead of just taking our money right away, he wanted us to have a meeting first before we made any final decisions.
    Amable was booked for another event on our date, so we weren't sure how our party would turn out with someone else as the Lead/MC. Amable assured us that everything would be of the same quality. Edson was our KMG Lead/MC. He and his team were amazing!! :D
    KMG really knows how to throw a party. They are so professional, organized, and very experienced! There really isn't even a need for the Maitre'D at the venue, because KMG knows how to host the party and keep it going! The lighting made the place look so expensive! So many guests tell us they have been to many weddings, but felt like ours was the best. I truly believe it is because of KMG (and MPW). They know exactly what music to play and how to hype up the party.
    The dance floor was packed like a club the entire night. No one wanted the party to end! I was so surprised because I've never seen so many guests still around when the party was over. Almost everyone was still there! We all wish the party could have went on longer!
    I have an uncle that NEVER dances at ANY wedding/party, and he was on the dance floor the entire night. WOW! Thank you so much Amable, Edson and team!
    I can't wait for one of our friends to book KMG so we can party it up again. Or I just want to throw a party for no particular occasion, just so we can party with KMG again! Trust me, we WILL be booking KMG again! (baby shower? LOL!)

Sent on 10/26/2014
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/26/2015

KMG + MPW = THE EXPERIENCE!! They are the BEST in collaboration!! It's definitely not a PARTY without Amable and the Key Music Group crew!! Amable is so professional as well as personal, just like family!! Everyone had an AWESOME time, our guests were entertained alllll afternoon!! The music was non stop and people were always on the dance floor!! Amable and his team definitely did an awesome job and all our must play music list was played throughout the day!!

You have to book dancing on the clouds with KMG!! It is such an AMAZING experience!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about it!! It was such a great highlight that made beautiful pictures during our first dance!!

Words cannot express how GREAT Amable and his team at KMG were at our wedding as our mc/dj/entertainment!!!! If you want an AWESOME, FUN WEDDING- BOOK KMG!!!! :D

Sent on 10/07/2015

Oscar · Married on 09/05/2015

Amable and KMG brought our wedding to life! From our ceremony design to our sweetheart table to keeping the dance floor packed all night…KMG delivered! After meeting with Amable, he was able to capture the essence of our wedding vibe and helped us mold it into fruition. From the moment our reception started, KMG hyped up the crowd and kept the momentum going all night. The music was exactly the variety we wanted and our guests are still complimenting our entertainment months later!

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • Tran

Tran · Married on 08/30/2015

THE MPW/KMG EXPERIENCE is REAL. SO SO REAL. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to book KMG for my wedding, and them only. Amable has become part of our family and his style, passion, and his sense of humor really took us on a great ride. The planning process with Amable was not only easy, it was fun and we got so much laughs out of it. Andre and I got to know Amable on a personal level, and this was something that made it so easy for him and KMG team to gives us the MOST EPIC reception of all because we felt like we've known each other for years. We had a vision on how we wanted our reception to feel, and Amable and his team made it all happened. From the ceremony music, to the lighting of the ballroom (GORGEOUS!!), to the hosting (btw, best entertainer EVER!) to the dancing on clouds on our first dance (left everyone speechless), to the music (AWESOMEEEE!!!), it was all just absolutely PERFECT in every aspect. All our guests could not stop talking about how awesome the music was! Props to DJ Swift! You Rock!! KMG's professionalism and awesome set up was I think what sets our wedding a part from others - please book KMG and make sure to have Amable be your host! He WILL give you the most epic and memorable wedding - i guarantee it! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and believe me when i say that you have truly given us the wedding of our dreams. We know how to party, and you know to give a great party. The high energy and love that radiated from that ballroom that night was absolutely something everyone will never forget. Amable, WE LOVE YOU AND THE KMG TEAM SO MUCH!!! xoxoxoxo Rest assure, i am coming back to you for all our anniversary parties! ;)

Sent on 09/02/2015

Sharon · Married on 08/28/2015

Amable and his team are absolutely amazing! Key Music Group was recommended by friends and we figured it couldn't hurt to give them a call. Amable was able to meet us late during the week, even though he is super busy. He took the time to show us his style and all of the services he could offer. He really showed us how he could read a crowd and cater to their needs. The wedding entertainment was amazing! he kept to the schedule we provided, the ceremony music was perfect, and the reception was nothing but FUN! Even days and weeks following the wedding, our guests never stopped talking about the entertainment and how much fun they had. We would definitely recommend Key Music Group!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Paul · Married on 08/08/2015

Ain't no party like a KMG party, HA!

But in all seriousness, if you want to party, and you love to party and dance, Key Music Group is the vendor you need to be sitting with. A lot of DJ's are out there and can play music and get you up, but Key Music Group goes beyond that. They give you this indescribable "experience " and is a feeling you can't explain! Sitting down with the maestro, Amable immediately makes you and your significant other so excited for your day. For my now wife and I, it was more of just a bunch of friends talking about life, our families, while planning the biggest party of our lives. Getting down to it he makes sure everything, every song, every coordinated dance was to your liking while providing his expertise as well, creating the most live event celebrating your new marriage. On the actual day itself, once you line up to be announced, everything just flows. Amable and DJ Edswift, for our wedding, where so in sync with us and our party, it was the most stressless part of the wedding. BOOK THEM ASAP! He's been there for us, will be there for you and we're glad to now call him a friend!

Michelle and Paul 8/8/2015
    #mpsolomon2015Withdrawals

Sent on 08/16/2015

Anna · Married on 08/07/2015

My sister-in-law and her husband used KMG for their wedding a few years ago and we had such a great time that the hubby and I already knew we wanted to use them for our wedding and we weren't even engaged at the time! We love old school hip hop and R&B (especially from the 90s!), with a little mix of today's pop music so everyone had a good time. Amable was really great to work with. He helped us with last minute music choices and wasn't afraid to let us know what worked and what didn't and we appreciate his honesty. Looking back, our wedding reception ran smoothly and we have KMG to thank for that.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Mike · Married on 07/31/2015

KMG IS AMAZING! Amable and his crew did a terrific job! To this day, family and friends are raving about our wedding! KMG brings energy and the best/newest dj equipment and lighting. Their setup was unbelievable. I couldn't have asked for more! KMG was professional and prompt. Amable has many packages and will work with you according to your budget. He also makes the best recommendations as far as entrance music and playlist. I couldn't imagine using another MC/DJ. Look no further, there's a reason they are in high demand!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Ruth · Married on 07/25/2015

"The Experience" was truly amazing. You really just can't go wrong when your hire KMG & MPW together. Amable and DJ Ed "Swift" throw a crazy party. All of our guests were on the dance floor. Even our bridal attendant said she hasn't seen that. The music , the vibe, the setup, everything was great! Thank you again Amable for all your help and professionalism! Hopefully we get to party with you again. ?

Sent on 08/19/2015

Chiarina · Married on 05/23/2015

Key Music Group lived up to their promise of making our wedding reception an extraordinary experience. As emcee, Amable truly went above and beyond the call of duty, shouldering the responsibility of arranging our program to ensure a relaxed, yet exciting pace for all of our guests. The musical selections of the DJ team were a great balance of modern and classic songs, and had everyone at the party on their feet at least once during the night. The lighting matched our theme and set the mood for the evening. Amable and the team's professionalism, showmanship, and commitment to excellence set our minds so at ease during the event that our guests even remarked about what a "carefree" bride and groom we were during the evening. Thank you, KMG, for making our wedding reception one that will be talked about and remembered for years to come!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Victor · Married on 05/22/2015

HIRE KMG NOW! This review is about 2 months over-due. So happy to have Amable and his crew take care of us. Music sets the mood for almost everything and Amable and his crew kept the party moving without any dead spots. Amable kept everything organized and entertained. He balanced the right amount of humor and seriousness throughout the night.

It all wouldn't have happened without the thorough planning by Amable. Amable took the time to get to know us, know what we liked and didn't. He took the lead, and assured us that things were going to be fun. Amable provided audio during our outside ceremony and played all the right type of music during the reception that kept everyone on the dance floor!

We're very happy to have used KMG as our DJ's and have had nothing but great things to say about them! The best part of the whole experience was not only having a great time at the wedding - But gaining a great person who we are proud to call our friend now. He's the man! HIRE HIM NOW! No questions...just do it...

Sent on 07/23/2015

Cindy · Married on 05/09/2015

KEY MUSIC GROUP IS THE BEST, HANDS DOWN!

They did my sister's wedding back in 2011 and I remembered having a blast. When it came time to plan our own wedding, only one came to mind. There was no one else. We didn't even bother looking at other DJs. We knew who we wanted and there was no question about it.

I am not your typical bride that dreamed of this day her whole life. I didn't enjoy wedding planning. All I wanted to do was party. Thank God for Amable. He helped me pick out my first dance. Initially, I wanted Alicia Keys, If I Ain't Got you but the song he picked, I loved even more. Still, he incorporated the Alicia Keys song in the wedding which I was so touched. (Don't think I didn't notice!). I didn't realize til the last minute that I needed music for my ceremony and all it took was one word and Amable took care of it. It was easy and painless.

The music was amazing. We didn't get an annoying emcee that begged you to get on the dance floor. Instead, we got a group of professionals that knew which songs to play to lure you in without you even knowing. The party was so amazing that my family and friends kept saying how much fun the wedding was and how much they danced. No one wanted the party to end!

When you're planning a big wedding, you've got to do it right and that's with KMG. They will throw a once-in-a-lifetime party that no one will ever forget!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Riza · Married on 04/25/2015

WHAT A NIGHT! That is a resounding success for Amable and DJ Edswift because they keep the dancefloor packed! Our guests left thankful, ecstatic, and many soaked in sweat. We partied HARD. It is the passion Amable embodies and his attention to detail that help create our enviably luxurious and incredibly fun wedding reception. From lighting to music to the overall ambiance and structured organization of KMG, nothing falls short. Our decision to work with Amable was premeditated. We knew he delivers quality work and professionalism from previous weddings hosted by KMG that we’ve attended. Reading reviews alone speaks volumes for KMG, wait till you see them in action!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Diane · Married on 04/17/2015

It's amazing what a difference working with the best in the wedding industry really is. In reviewing KMG, you need not say more. You just sit back, relax, and let Amable take care of you... the rest will be history! You will have THE most awesome wedding, guaranteed. It's more than "lights" and "music". It's the whole production that makes Amable stand out from the rest. If you're looking for someone "style" your wedding with class, he is the one. Amable is the one and only Maestro than can pull off an unimaginable experience.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/11/2015

Where do I begin? Amable from KMG was absolutely amazing! I attended a wedding with KMG before I was even engaged, and when I got engaged that was the first call I made. KMG had everyone on the dance floor from the minute the Bridal Party was introduced and it was a non stop dance party the entire night. The lighting was awesome, the music was great, and people are still saying how much fun they had!

Sent on 08/20/2015