Key Hall at Proctors Reviews

52 | Schenectady, NY

52 Reviews for Key Hall at Proctors

Key Hall is one of the most beautiful, majestic places I have ever seen! It was the perfect venue for our vintage fairytale wedding with the marble floors and pillars and the amazing ceiling!

Sent on 01/29/2015

melissa · Married on 01/08/2015

The staff was amazing from start to finish. Loved every one who made our day so beautiful, perfect, and special.

Sent on 01/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 01/02/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Key Hall. Both far surpassed our expectations. From beginning to end the process was smooth and enjoyable. Angelica was our wedding coordinator and Amanda our banquet manager. Both were great to work with and ensured the day went smoothly. We chose to do the buffet option and the food was incredible. Many of our guests commented on how all the staff on the day of the wedding were attentive to their needs. The space is amazing and looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for a better place to get married due to many out of town guests. Hotels and yards away and there are many options for eating and drinking.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Angelica was our wedding coordinator. She helped us with every little detail from the beginning to end. We would have been lost without her help. Our day couldn't have turned out any better! Space was beautiful and decorated just as we asked. There was more food than we could even think of eating. Cake was beautiful. Her staff the day of the wedding were also tremendous. It was perfect. We would highly recommend Mazzone and Key Hall for your wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

Key Hall was fantastic for our reception. First of all, the space was beautiful. Every employee there was so kind and helpful. Angelica helped us do all of the details beforehand. Adrian handled the everything the night of perfectly. Raina was our bridal attendant, and she made sure we had everything we possibly could have needed or wanted. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our reception, and enjoyed it so much.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Kristen it was truly such a pleasure working with you guys. We are honored to be apart of your special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Amy · Married on 08/01/2014

Both our ceremony and reception were held at Key Hall at Proctors on 8/1/2014. Our night was perfection from beginning to end. Angelica Gross was our event planner and she was beyond fabulous. When I first met her, she was so professional, friendly, and stylish that I knew we were in great hands. I would say she handled all my concerns but to be honest, we never had any concerns because of the flawless reputation of Key Hall and all the Mazzone properties. However, Angelica handled all my requests and even made sure my friend who has a severe gluten allergy was accommodated. On the day of the wedding, my grandmother had taken a cab from her home to the Hampton Inn and her cab was extremely late. Key Hall had a staff member call the cab company to locate her and then went to the Hampton Inn, met her there, and accompanied her to Key Hall...and she was there in time!! Felicia from Key Hall worked with us at the final meetings, rehearsal, and the night of the wedding. She was so professional and just a wonderful person. Rena was my personal bridal attendant and everyone in my bridal party kept commenting how attentive and wonderful she was, always checking that we were happy. The decor, the food, the atmosphere were all amazing and I cannot say enough great things about Key Hall at Proctors. They truly took care of us from beginning to end of night. Although me and my husband had a personal attendant, every single staff member would check to see if we were comfortable or needed anything. They would even comment how happy they were for us. I felt like I was in a dream all night. My guests have all been raving how much they too loved Key Hall. Now, I'm just hoping someone I know is married at Key Hall because I'm dying to go back!!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Amy,

We are truly so honored to have been apart of your special day. Best wishes to the both of you!

Christine · Married on 07/25/2014

I could not recommend this venue more highly. I have not heard anything less than the highest compliments from my guests. From the beauty of the venue, the quality of the service, the attention to detail, and the food, nothing could have possibly been done better. Everything was well beyond my expectations. Angelica and Felicia were wonderful to work with, very attentive, friendly, and truly concerned with making our special day incredible. All of my guests have raved about the food and the uniqueness of the venue itself. Beyond the venue and food, which I expected to be fantastic, Angelica and Felicia went well beyond my expectations, incorporating my theme and personality into the decorations and details of the day.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Christine, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you both and being apart of your special day! We wish you all the best!

Sue · Married on 07/03/2014

Our wedding ceremony and reception was held here at Key Hall July 3, 2014. It was wonderful! From pre-wedding stages to event staff were amazing. Angelica Gross was our event planner, who was a joy to work with. She is very motivated and creative. She will share whatever your vision is and ensures it becomes a reality. Frank, Adreane, Raina and the rest of Mazzone Hospitality staff were very professional, hospitable and attentive. They made sure everythng ran smoothly and timely. They made sure all our requests were met and guests were taken care of. The atmosphere was warm, inviting and ethereal. The food was phenomenal! I would not change a single thing!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Sue,
    We were so happy and honored to be apart of your wedding!
    We wish you & Michael a lifetime full of love and happiness!

Deanne & Phil · Married on 06/20/2014

Such a great experience from the beginning with Key Hall & Mazzone Hospitality! I could not say enough good things about our event and planning process. We felt Key Hall and staff bent over backwards to ensure we were always fully satisfied. Answered all of our questions promptly and thoroughly and insisted on doing whatever they could to please us. During and after the event our close family and friends agreed that the wedding was wonderful and exceeded their expectations.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Thanks DeAnne!
    It was such a pleasure to work with you & Phil!
    We wish you a lifetime full of love & happiness!

Britni · Married on 01/18/2014

Key Hall was the absolute perfect wedding venue! They made all of my dreams come true. Everything was taken care of from start to finish the exact way we wanted it! The staff was so awesome to work with while planning and the service at the wedding was outstanding! All of our wedding guests have complimented us on how beautiful everything was and how amazing the service was!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Thank you Britni! We are so honored that we were apart of your special day! Mazzone Hospitality wishes you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Liz · Married on 01/11/2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Key Hall. The food was absolutely delicious - multiple people told me they ate their entire meal and loved it. The service was wonderful - everyone was so friendly and accommodating. Rana was a wonderful attendant - she was very relaxed and reassuring which made it easy for me to be at ease. The cake was so yummy - we look forward to eating it again next year! Angelica and Amanda were absolutely wonderful and were able to translate exactly what I wanted. I really can't believe how perfectly everything went and I have your company to thank - we couldn't have done this without you!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Liz & Matt,
    We were so honored to be apart of your special day! You are such a wonderful couple and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

This place is just absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Christine · Married on 08/02/2013

We loved everything about having our reception at Key Hall at Proctors. Emily Miller was incredible to work with and made the entire process enjoyable. She was always quick to answer questions, accommodate our requests and changes, and was an all-around great person to work with. In addition, every staff member we worked with the day of the wedding was phenomenal. Everything was perfect the day of our wedding. The food was delicious, the venue looked beautiful with the blue uplighting, and everything went according to schedule. Our guests had an amazing time and cannot stop talking about how much they loved Key Hall.

Sent on 08/05/2013

There was so much to consider when choosing a venue. We knew that we wanted it to be easy for our guests to get around to various events, we wanted to have the ceremony in the same space, and we wanted character without sacrificing comfort. We got all of that at Key Hall, and had a really wonderful day thanks to Emily, Vito, and the Mazzone staff. We loved that we didn’t have to do much to the space, including rent chairs or chair covers, and our guests loved that they just had to get to downtown Schenectady and enjoy themselves. Emily was full of ideas and insight, great at figuring out what mattered to us, and there for us every step of the way. Everything was seamless, and people raved about the food and the service. We took Emily’s suggestion to hire a DJ that had worked in the space before and had no acoustic issues. Mazzone really made the process so easy on us, and came through with flying colors at our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/26/2012

Key Hall was an absolutely amazing venue for our wedding reception. We could not have been happier! The staff went above and beyond to always exceed our expectations and ensure our utmost satisfaction. The venue is beautiful and extremely unique. We would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Kate · Married on 09/29/2012

The Mazzone Group does it again! Our experience having our reception at Key Hall was top notch. The staff from beginning to end went above and beyond to make sure that we were taken care of. All of our guests needs were met and everyone left saying how amazing the food, service , and the experience was. We could not have chosen a more beautiful location for our reception and do not hesitate to brag about how easy and fun the experience working with the Mazzone folks was!

Sent on 01/08/2013

My husband and I are so glad we chose to have our reception at Key Hall. The site is gorgeous, and the room's high ceilings and detailed architecture add so much character. The staff are wonderful: from Angelica who guided us through the planning process and our banquet manager Amanda who ensured the night went off without a hitch. Not only was the food incredible, but we were able to enjoy the night worry free because the staff handled everything. They even brought us up slices of our wedding cake and extra food to our room at the Parker at the end of the night. One thing we really appreciated was the grand tasting event that we were invited to several months before our wedding which allowed my husband and I to sample all the food and experience what it would be like to attend a wedding at the venue. It really assured us of the quality and service we would recieve on our wedding night. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/25/2016

Key Hall was the perfect choice for us! From Angelica helping us every step of the way to plan our perfect day.....to Manny keeping on top of every detail on our special night!! It was a beautiful venue, the food was amazing, the service was second-to-none! We can't say enough positive things about Key Hall!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Key hall was beautiful!! It's such an elegant space! Mazzone hospitality made everything simple and the night went off without a hitch!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Jami · Married on 05/17/2014

Key Hall was a phenomenal venue for our wedding. The food and service was excellent as well as there was great attention to detail that made our event well executed. The wedding coordinate Angelica was extremely helpful in the planning process and made everything less stressful. My husband I are extremely happy with everything from the ceremony through the reception. Multiple guests commented on how good the food was and how wonderful the wedding was overall. A beautiful space that was perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Thank you Jami! We were so happy and honored to be apart of your special day! Congratulations again to you & Tom!

Mazzone was such a great company. From the planning process in the beginning all the way to the wedding night, everyone was amazing and such a pleasure to work with! I want to do it all over again. Thank you to Mazzone for making my day truly beautiful and special!

Sent on 07/22/2015

The group at Key Hall and Mazzone Hospitality did a beautiful job putting together my vision of a perfect ceremony and reception! The execution was flawless.

Sent on 07/21/2014

S. · Married on 06/06/2014

The wedding was amazing! We couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out, and we owe it all to the attentive staff at Key Hall! Since our wedding in June, we're heard nothing but the highest praises from our guests, who were wowed by the food, the atmosphere and the venue.

The staff made us feel like celebrities-catering to our every need at the wedding. Their attention to detail leading up to the wedding as well paid off, and they were able to incorporate several meaningful details into the reception. We showed up to our final planning meeting with boxes of decorations and details, and was completely blown away by the beautiful wedding they were able to create for us!

The staff's professionalism put us at ease, so we knew we were in good hands. Know if you choose Key Hall, you'll be in good hands as well.

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • User4121156 · event on: 05/16/2014

Awesome staff and attention to detail.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Jessica · Married on 02/27/2016

I cannot say ENOUGH about Angelica and my Bridal Consultant, Rana. All throughout our planning process, Angelica has been such a lifesaver. She is so kind, sweet, yet has so much positive energy that I truly could not get enough of while planning our wedding. I had not met Rana until the day of our wedding but she was just the best person to have around for me that day. She bustled my dress, got me anything I could have asked for, ensured that everything made it back up to our room, and everything.

The ONLY reason I'm deducting stars (and honestly, I hate, hate, hate having to do so) is because my husband struggled with our day-of wedding coordinator, Manny. He did not unlock the doors until after 5 PM (our wedding was supposed to begin at 5:30), he did not ensure that the groomsmen were lined up prior to the bridal party walking down the aisle, and was not around when my husband needed him. Fortunately, I was not aware of many of these issues until after the wedding, and I hope that this does not dissuade any future brides because there are many other day-of coordinators!!

Other than these slight issues, everything else was PERFECT. The venue is gorgeous, affordable, and the food is DEEEELISH!!

Thank you so much, Mazzone Hospitality, Angelica, and Rana!!

Sent on 03/08/2016