Key Elements Photography Reviews

Key Elements Photography 6
Key Elements Photography 7
  • whitbrosolo

Whitney · Married on 10/07/2017

Even before our actual engagement, my husband and I began online searching for vendors we hoped to book for our wedding. Key Elements stuck out among many because of their ability to capture beautiful, vibrant colors in so many settings. I had a friend who booked Key Elements a few years ago and I had always admired her wedding photos. After meeting Anna at a bridal show, my husband and I immediately knew we had to book Key Elements for our big day. We also loved the affordability of the photography packages, as we hoped to keep each aspect of our wedding to a certain budget. We had our engagement shoot with Anna in April of 2017 in Downtown Memphis. She managed to capture the natural light even more beautifully than it appeared in person and she totally got all our best angles. She allowed us to be ourselves and she snapped the most authentic versions of Adrian and me. When we sent out our Save the Dates, our friends and family told us that our photo looked like it belonged on a magazine cover! Five months later, in September, I wanted to have another shoot prior to the wedding that would show the more playful side of my husband and me. I had also lost 30 pounds and wanted some updated photos of us to display during our wedding reception. We had our second photoshoot at the Midsouth Fair. Anna worked her magic with minimal equipment and did everything from holding our props to laying on the concrete to capture the perfect angles. When October 7th arrived, I had no doubts that Anna would again do an amazing job and be a delight to have around. Once again, she did not disappoint! The proof is in the pudding (but in this case, the proof is in the photos)!!

Key Elements Photography 8
    Key Elements Photography 15
    Key Elements Photography 16
    Key Elements Photography 17

McKenzie · Married on 12/21/2015

Anna and Mike are both FANTASTIC! We love them! They have done several shoots for my husband and I, even before our wedding that were FANTASTIC, so we couldn't wait to use them for our special day! They did such a wonderful job that guests were asking us who they were and for their information!

Ariel · Married on 12/18/2015

Anna Key is seriously the best photographer around!!! I always feel right at home with her! She makes the most hideous backdrops (to my non-photographer eye) the absolute most beautiful pictures! I just love her so much!!!

Anna and Mike are absolutely amazing! They made everyone, including myself, extremely comfortable on the most stressful and emotional day of my life. I couldn't think of anyone I would've rather had to capture my wedding day. The pictures are beautiful and we will be hiring them for family pictures soon.

Kelly · Married on 11/28/2015

This couple is amazing. They are super creative and artsy with their photos. They are also efficient and help keep everything moving. I could not have asked for easier, nicer, more wonderful people to work with on our big day. It also rained all day, so they used their talents to capture an amazing kiss in the rain picture. We loved every second of our wedding and are so glad they captured it for us.

Hannah · Married on 09/19/2015

To say Key Elements was the "key" to my successful wedding, would be NO understatement. My now husband and myself were on a budget wanted pretty pictures to remember for a lifetime. From the very first phone call with Anna (which was five min after finding her contact on facebook), she made me feel at ease with the ENTIRE process! I cannot speak the words worthy of this team's professionalism and artistic vision. Our pictures are breathtaking and are all thanks to these two people who love not only what they do, but the people they get to meet along the way :)
    Ok so I thought I was done but I'm not! Anna is such a good person! You don't a lot of those people around much anymore. Her heart is gold and all her efforts were focused on making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever. I did :) and now I have the pictures to remember that day forever! Love yall forever!

Heather · Married on 05/22/2015

This couple is great and SO personable. They made my wedding day perfect in every way possible!

Katie · Married on 03/14/2015

Anna is hands down the best photographer out there!! She will make every picture you want happen. She is calming on such a stressful day, and gives you the best memories to look at. We use her for everything. Engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn. You seriously won't find anyone better!

I'm so thankful I found Anna and mike for photography and dj services for my wedding. They are both so sweet and very professional. Anna is very creative with pictures. Mike is wonderdul. He had the crowd going and even came out on the floor and danced. All the guests still talk about how much fun everything was. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

We used Key Elements as the DJ at our wedding. Mike was great to work with and he helped keep people on the dance floor all night. We had such a great time and he listened to what we wanted.

Key Elements made our event worry free! Mike and Anna are artists, but they are not prima donnas. Great folks

Deborah · Married on 09/27/2014

Key Elements (Mikey & Anna) captured the true essence of my daughter's wedding (Mac & Kelley or Jones-Taylor) which was how happy they were/are and how much they love one another. The professionalism was beyond words, combined with compassion made their life's milestone of their wedding complete. The photos are amazing, the video is cutting edge and my favorite thing is the new friendship we share with this talented, professional and sweet couple. I know their company, Key Elements is destined to great success! Love to Anna & Mike, Mrs. Debbie Jones

Britney · Married on 08/16/2014

Anna is amazing! She has the sweetest heart and truly wants to make her couples feel special. We did engagements, bridals, and wedding photos, and they couldn't be more perfect. I will definitely use Key Elements in the future.

Amber · Married on 05/25/2014

Anna and her husband were wonderful! They were there from the very beginning right down to the end. They are very calming and professional, by the end of the night I felt like they were part of the family! From the sneek peak of pictures I have seen the pictures will be wonderful (I already knew that). We have most definitely found a lifetime photographer!

Key Elements is outstanding! There's not enough room to say all the wonderful things about them. Anna and her husband are too sweet, very professional, funny, easy to work with, and the quality is perfection! Love, love, love them!

• User4602060 · 2+ years ago

Very professional, low key, low stress.

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Anna and her husband are a dream team when it comes to photography. They are so sweet and kind, working with Anna feels like working with an old friend. She is so sweet and kind, and really helps you get the shots you want! She gave us a million great ideas, and the pictures were more than I could ever ask for. She was relentless, and got a picture of everything! I cannot imagine having anyone else take our photos. I will be using Key Elements for anniversary pictures, picture when I have children, and just about anything I can think of. If you do not check out Key Elements you are really missing out! Anna will make you feel relaxed and get pictures of you that will leave your jaw dropped. She was there by text, phone call, and meeting whenever I needed. I feel bad for the brides that don’t find her for their wedding!

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2013

Anna and Michael are the best! They were so much fun to work with and do amazing work! I never thought much about doing a video but did decide to get one. WOW am I glad I did!! It was awesome!! Definitely do a video with them!

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2013

The owners of Key Elements, Michael and Anna, were awesome. They captured all of our favorite moments from our special day. They are a warm loving couple and it shows in their work. I had two photo shoots with Key Elements and the both were great. They are affordable, professional, creative, patient, and fun. Key Elements will be apart of my life forever!

Marilyn · Married on 08/29/2013

Such an awesome husband and wife professional team. I could not have ask for better. They handle both my photography and videography needs.

Christy · Married on 08/24/2013

We loved them so much! They did engagement, bridal and our wedding day. Anna was there for just about everything from the rehearsal to wedding. Then it was so nice to have Michael there. My husband and his groomsmen felt a lot more comfortable with him. We can't wait to get more pictures done by them!!

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

Anna and Mike were great! They are a sweet and fun couple that were the most affordable for the most product with awesome quality! So many photographers that take great pictures like they do cost a whole lot more, plus with Key Elements you get ALL of your pictures and can do with them as you please, as well as being able to get videography AND a DJ all in one with no worries! They come prepared with questionnaires to know exactly how you want the look and feel of your wedding day to be and take care of everything beautifully! Mike and his DJ made our reception a lot of fun, which is exactly what we wanted. They accommodated all of our requests, and took all the worry off of me! Thanks to the both of you for making our wedding fun and unforgettable! :)

ashley · Married on 04/09/2013

Top notch serviced from the best wedding vendor in the midsouth

• Joyce

Joyce · Married on 03/09/2013

Anna is so sweet & funny! My wedding was 3/9/19 but she was booked when I needed her so I promise myself since I could not use her service for my wedding I would allow her to do my birthday pictures she did them last year & this year. She also did my one year anniversary pictures! I love Anna she's the best in the business! Her eyes see things other eyes don't see! I love her passion for her work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2012

I cannot imagine my wedding day without these two! They were absolutely amazing, understanding and professional! Even over two years later, I still look back on every photo and video with no regrets! From the engagement session, bridal session to the wedding day- everything is documented so beautifully! Key Elements is the best!