28 Reviews for Key Elements Photography

Digital Files (3)
Albums (2)
Prints (1)
28 Key Elements Photography Reviews

Even before our actual engagement, my husband and I began online searching for vendors we hoped to book for our wedding. Key Elements stuck out among many because of their ability to capture beautiful, vibrant colors in so many settings. I had a friend who booked Key Elements a few years ago and I had always admired her wedding photos. After meeting Anna at a bridal show, my husband and I immediately knew we had to book Key Elements for our big day. We also loved the affordability of the photography packages, as we hoped to keep each aspect of our wedding to a certain budget. We had our engagement shoot with Anna in April of 2017 in Downtown Memphis. She managed to capture the natural light even more beautifully than it appeared in person and she totally got all our best angles. She allowed us to be ourselves and she snapped the most authentic versions of Adrian and me. When we sent out our Save the Dates, our friends and family told us that our photo looked like it belonged on a magazine cover! Five months later, in September, I wanted to have another shoot prior to the wedding that would show the more playful side of my husband and me. I had also lost 30 pounds and wanted some updated photos of us to display during our wedding reception. We had our second photoshoot at the Midsouth Fair. Anna worked her magic with minimal equipment and did everything from holding our props to laying on the concrete to capture the perfect angles. When October 7th arrived, I had no doubts that Anna would again do an amazing job and be a delight to have around. Once again, she did not disappoint! The proof is in the pudding (but in this case, the proof is in the photos)!!

Photo for Key Elements Photography Review - Engagement Shoot
Photo for Key Elements Photography Review - Getting Ready
Photo for Key Elements Photography Review - During Speeches
Profile Picture Whitney, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Anna and Mike are both FANTASTIC! We love them! They have done several shoots for my husband and I, even before our wedding that were FANTASTIC, so we couldn't wait to use them for our special day! They did such a wonderful job that guests were asking us who they were and for their information!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 12/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography

Anna Key is seriously the best photographer around!!! I always feel right at home with her! She makes the most hideous backdrops (to my non-photographer eye) the absolute most beautiful pictures! I just love her so much!!!

Profile Picture Ariel, 12/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna and Mike are absolutely amazing! They made everyone, including myself, extremely comfortable on the most stressful and emotional day of my life. I couldn't think of anyone I would've rather had to capture my wedding day. The pictures are beautiful and we will be hiring them for family pictures soon.

Profile Picture User6060379, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This couple is amazing. They are super creative and artsy with their photos. They are also efficient and help keep everything moving. I could not have asked for easier, nicer, more wonderful people to work with on our big day. It also rained all day, so they used their talents to capture an amazing kiss in the rain picture. We loved every second of our wedding and are so glad they captured it for us.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter

To say Key Elements was the "key" to my successful wedding, would be NO understatement. My now husband and myself were on a budget wanted pretty pictures to remember for a lifetime. From the very first phone call with Anna (which was five min after finding her contact on facebook), she made me feel at ease with the ENTIRE process! I cannot speak the words worthy of this team's professionalism and artistic vision. Our pictures are breathtaking and are all thanks to these two people who love not only what they do, but the people they get to meet along the way :)
Ok so I thought I was done but I'm not! Anna is such a good person! You don't a lot of those people around much anymore. Her heart is gold and all her efforts were focused on making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever. I did :) and now I have the pictures to remember that day forever! Love yall forever!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This couple is great and SO personable. They made my wedding day perfect in every way possible!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Anna is hands down the best photographer out there!! She will make every picture you want happen. She is calming on such a stressful day, and gives you the best memories to look at. We use her for everything. Engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn. You seriously won't find anyone better!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I'm so thankful I found Anna and mike for photography and dj services for my wedding. They are both so sweet and very professional. Anna is very creative with pictures. Mike is wonderdul. He had the crowd going and even came out on the floor and danced. All the guests still talk about how much fun everything was. I highly recommend them for any event you have.

Profile Picture User4607154, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Key Elements as the DJ at our wedding. Mike was great to work with and he helped keep people on the dance floor all night. We had such a great time and he listened to what we wanted.

Profile Picture User3778981, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Key Elements made our event worry free! Mike and Anna are artists, but they are not prima donnas. Great folks

Profile Picture User4602131, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Key Elements (Mikey & Anna) captured the true essence of my daughter's wedding (Mac & Kelley or Jones-Taylor) which was how happy they were/are and how much they love one another. The professionalism was beyond words, combined with compassion made their life's milestone of their wedding complete. The photos are amazing, the video is cutting edge and my favorite thing is the new friendship we share with this talented, professional and sweet couple. I know their company, Key Elements is destined to great success! Love to Anna & Mike, Mrs. Debbie Jones

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Anna is amazing! She has the sweetest heart and truly wants to make her couples feel special. We did engagements, bridals, and wedding photos, and they couldn't be more perfect. I will definitely use Key Elements in the future.

Profile Picture Britney, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anna and Mikey are absolutely amazing! They help take off so much stress during the process of planning the wedding and the day of. They provided services for friends I went to school with and that's actually how I found them. They go above and beyond for their clients. If I had to do it again, I'd choose them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture User6107391, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Anna and her husband were wonderful! They were there from the very beginning right down to the end. They are very calming and professional, by the end of the night I felt like they were part of the family! From the sneek peak of pictures I have seen the pictures will be wonderful (I already knew that). We have most definitely found a lifetime photographer!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Key Elements is amazing! Anna and Mike are both so nice and great at what they do. Our engagement pictures were magical and the wedding photos and videos were perfect. I will be using Key Elements for all of my future photography and videography services!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Key Elements is outstanding! There's not enough room to say all the wonderful things about them. Anna and her husband are too sweet, very professional, funny, easy to work with, and the quality is perfection! Love, love, love them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional, low key, low stress.

Profile Picture User4602060, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Anna and her husband are a dream team when it comes to photography. They are so sweet and kind, working with Anna feels like working with an old friend. She is so sweet and kind, and really helps you get the shots you want! She gave us a million great ideas, and the pictures were more than I could ever ask for. She was relentless, and got a picture of everything! I cannot imagine having anyone else take our photos. I will be using Key Elements for anniversary pictures, picture when I have children, and just about anything I can think of. If you do not check out Key Elements you are really missing out! Anna will make you feel relaxed and get pictures of you that will leave your jaw dropped. She was there by text, phone call, and meeting whenever I needed. I feel bad for the brides that don’t find her for their wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anna and Michael are the best! They were so much fun to work with and do amazing work! I never thought much about doing a video but did decide to get one. WOW am I glad I did!! It was awesome!! Definitely do a video with them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The owners of Key Elements, Michael and Anna, were awesome. They captured all of our favorite moments from our special day. They are a warm loving couple and it shows in their work. I had two photo shoots with Key Elements and the both were great. They are affordable, professional, creative, patient, and fun. Key Elements will be apart of my life forever!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an awesome husband and wife professional team. I could not have ask for better. They handle both my photography and videography needs.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 8/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved them so much! They did engagement, bridal and our wedding day. Anna was there for just about everything from the rehearsal to wedding. Then it was so nice to have Michael there. My husband and his groomsmen felt a lot more comfortable with him. We can't wait to get more pictures done by them!!

Profile Picture Christy, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna and Mike were great! They are a sweet and fun couple that were the most affordable for the most product with awesome quality! So many photographers that take great pictures like they do cost a whole lot more, plus with Key Elements you get ALL of your pictures and can do with them as you please, as well as being able to get videography AND a DJ all in one with no worries! They come prepared with questionnaires to know exactly how you want the look and feel of your wedding day to be and take care of everything beautifully! Mike and his DJ made our reception a lot of fun, which is exactly what we wanted. They accommodated all of our requests, and took all the worry off of me! Thanks to the both of you for making our wedding fun and unforgettable! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/1/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Top notch serviced from the best wedding vendor in the midsouth

Profile Picture ashley, 4/9/13, 1 Review