Kevin Smith Transportation Group Reviews

48 | Phoenixville, PA

48 Reviews for Kevin Smith Transportation Group

48 Kevin Smith Transportation Group Reviews

DENISE · Married on 09/29/2018

Kevin Limo Service was absolutely incredible. Excellent service..

Janice · Married on 09/22/2018

I booked the 28 and 14 passenger van for my daughters wedding at the John James Audubon Center. Kevin Smith Transportation is top notch. Would highly recommend

Becca · Married on 09/22/2018

The best limo business around! They were always quick to respond to my last minute emails as an anxious bride and were very reassuring. They were on time, everything was clean, the driver was so professional and nice, and to top it all off so affordable. Can not recommend them enough, you’d be sorry not to hire them and if I ever need limo service in the area again I will be back.

Margaret · Married on 09/02/2018

Very flexible with scheduling, thanks for getting us safely to and from our wedding! Will definitely recommend to friends!

James · Married on 08/25/2018

Great experience! So much fun!

Lani · Married on 08/10/2018

Everything was wonderful. The only glitch we experienced, which did not destroy the day, was that the limo was 20 minutes late arriving to take us back to the hotel at the end of the night. It was supposed to be there by 1130pm and it arrived at 11:52pm. Outside of that, everything was great, staff was professional.

Mollie · Married on 06/30/2018

John was so flexible! We truly appreciated the 3 stops he made for us and the extra trip. We would use them again!

Barb · Married on 06/23/2018

I booked a mini bus for family and a party bus for the bridal party for my daughters wedding. The drivers were on time very courteous and extremely helpful. I would recommend highly for any event and especially for weddings!! Thanks to all for everything it couldn’t have gone any better!! Barb

Terrence · Married on 04/21/2018

On time - even early! Not a thing to worry about if you use them for shuttles!

Alex · Married on 04/21/2018

Very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. They made it super easy and everything went as planned, which was appreciated as our transportation needs for the day had a lot of moving parts (1 limo, a party bus, shuttles for guests, etc.). Our driver even made a quick detour/stop so my wife and I could get a fun picture with the wedding party at a liquor store. From the moment we called for information, to booking, through the wedding, they couldn’t have been more professional. They kept us informed, even sending texts when our different forms of transportation were ready or dropping guests off. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Kevin Smith Transportation again or to recommend them to anyone else looking for a great transportation vendor.

Joanne · Married on 04/07/2018

Kevin Smith Transportation provided us an exceptional experience. I really appreciated the personalized attention in the planning as well as the professionalism of the drivers . I would definitely recommend using Kevin Smith Transportation for you special event.

Allison · Married on 03/30/2018

Kevin Smith Transportation made our wedding day even more perfect. The driver was very responsive and made sure we were well taken care of.

Laura · Married on 03/23/2018

KSTG was very professional and accommodating to our schedule, the limo was beautiful and provided the perfect transportation for our special day!

Allie · Married on 02/24/2018

Could not have asked for a better experience using Kevin Smith Transportation for our wedding! We used their service on a recommendation from a friend through one of their events, and we so glad we listened! The staff during the booking, was so responsive to every question I had, including multiple prices for different options. I would recommend Kevin Smith Transportation for any and all transportation needs!

Andrew · Married on 02/03/2018

Kevin Smith Transportation Group was amazing and our driver Chris was super professional and accommodating the entire wedding day. Wedding days are always a bit hectic, especially when you're trying to get from place to place in center city. We had a schedule set up, but Chris was super polite and ready to go at the drop of a hat at each juncture. I would definitely recommend the wedding limo service.

Victoria · Married on 01/27/2018

Kevin Smith Transportation Group was wonderful to work with! The week of my wedding the vehicle we had reserved became unavailable. We were promptly notified and upgraded, the process was smooth and we ended up having a great time as a result! We will highly recommend your services in the future. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so special!

Lindsay · Married on 01/27/2018

I am so glad to finally book my transportation. I called 5 companies and they were the only ones who answered when I called, responded to my emails and then actually knew my Sales Manager at the hotel we are staying at and the Banquet Manager at our reception. They seem to be well connected and I only heard great reviews from everyone. Best part. They brought the Party Bus we are using by my office so everyone could see it. Let's just say that drew quite a crowd outside. Can't wait for the big day!!!

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Everything was wonderful! I'd highly recommend. We used this company for our wedding and it couldn't have been more perfect or smooth! Everyone from the rep to the driver was accommodating and professional.

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2017

Matt was amazing! He drove us around the city from spot to spot to take our wedding pictures. It was a solid 10 degrees outside so it took some motivation to keep going. Matt kept the car toasty for us so we could jump out, get out images, and jump back in to recover before the next stop.

Thank you Kevin Smith for great service and competitive pricing. Thank you, Matt, for making our trip around Philly manageable and actually quite fun!

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Kevin Smith Group handled shuttle service for us. This was a last minute request as we didn't realize the hotel wouldn't shuttle everybody back and forth. Fortunately, they were able to put a great package together and handled 2 hours of shuttle service at the beginning and end of the reception. Thank you Julie for being so easy to work with.

Daniel · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The staff was fantastic. The vehicles were even better. I had been warned about companies who offer lower rates but their vehicles are OLD. With Kevin Smith Transportation Group, we used 3 different vehicles and each one was perfect. If you only follow one review, make it this one. Their 100 plus Google reviews helped me choose them as well. Definitely the right call with them. Thanks!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2017

Adam was perfect and every vehicle we used was spotless and new. A great day. This is not a service I would recommend trying to save a few bucks on. It was worth every penny we invested in this service.

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 08/19/2017

So I did not actually talk to Kevin Smith Transportation Group at all, beyond getting introduced to Travis, who worked heavily with my mother-in-law to coordinate their services, and saying hi to the driver of the bus I was on, Keith. (We rented two buses--a big 30-passenger one for the whole day--including the time during the afterparty--to chauffeur any guest to and from certain destinations whenever needed and a smaller 14-passenger one that dropped us off in the morning and picked us up after the wedding was done, which I was on.) HOWEVER, from what my mother-in-law has relayed to me, and also from how clean, well-maintained, and comfortable the buses we got from them were, and how friendly and professional our driver was, I am definitely impressed with them. We changed our total guest count AND pickup/dropoff times at literally the last minute and they were so accommodating. On the bus to my parents' home to get ready to set up for the afterparty, my mom asked Keith to pull into Costco as we were driving up to it and he didn't even blink, just got us there, parked, and then helped my parents carry in and situate the pizzas they bought. I was so scared that there would be fuss about how it wasn't on the planned route, or how it would complicate their liability policy, but Keith just rolled with the punches and everything went so smoothly. (I mean, I don't recommend springing surprises on them like that, and I was a little mortified when my parents did, but they handle it really well.) My husband and I also got a thoughtful gift of champagne flutes with our wedding date etched onto them and a bottle of champagne from Kevin Smith Transportation Group. They were so wonderful to work with, I definitely recommend them!

Peter · Married on 07/15/2017

We used one of their Party Buses and it was awesome. We were able to stream music and when we ended up going long, there was no issues and their driver even helped carry in the bags of the bridesmaids so we could go right into the cocktail party.