Kevin Lee Studios Reviews

4 | Somers, CT

4 Reviews for Kevin Lee Studios

Kate · Married on 06/17/2017

Kevin did the videography for both my sister and my weddings. He did a fantastic job for both! He was reliable, easy to work with and very accommodating. I've only seen the 'preview' so far from my wedding and that alone is beautiful. I can't wait to see the full length film! He's so friendly and really captured the best moments from my wedding. His prices are very reasonable as well. I highly recommend him and hope to work with him again in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Tammy · Married on 09/28/2014

Amazing!!! I will be using Kevin Lee Studios for all my events. Best quality!! The trailer/coming soon are worth it alone!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Abbey · Married on 09/07/2012

Although we have not yet received our video working with Kevin was a delight. Through the process of meeting/planning and contacting he was very responsive and flexible. If his product is as great as him you will be sure to be pleased.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Becky · Married on 09/01/2012

Kevin captured so many great shots on our wedding day. We took off from the church on our Harley and he was able to hook up a dash camera that captured our faces as we drove away. He has a great eye for getting a great shot and he is super great to work with. I am anxious to see the final product but would recommend him time and time again for any event, not just weddings.

Sent on 09/17/2012