Kevin Jacques Entertainment Reviews

Kevin Jacques Entertainment 3
Kevin Jacques Entertainment 4
Kevin Jacques Entertainment 5

Katie · Married on 09/17/2011

We hired Kevin for our wedding! He was absolutely amazing, completely made the atmosphere the best it could be! Everyone was dancing, even my 65 year old aunt said she forgot how old she was that night! Consider no one else to DJ your wedding you CAN NOT go wrong with him! If you haven't booked him, call him NOW ! ..... Seriously, get on the phone!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2011

Heather · Married on 09/02/2011

Kevin Jacques Entertainm​ent was amazing. Start to finish simply the best. They take the time to get to know you and get a great grip on what you want and exicute in the most professional way.
    My guests are still talking about my wedding and will be for weeks to come!!!
    I have yet to be at an event with a DJ that I have not found myself comparring the DJ to Kevin Jacques....no one beats him or his group.
    Simply the best....Better then all the rest!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/23/2011

We have nothing bad to say about Kevin Jacques Entertainment. They went above and beyond to make our wedding so very special. We even had a special session to add voice overs to the day that truly brought everything together.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2011

Kevin was great to work with from start to finish. We knew we had made the right choice at the first meeting! Our second meeting with Kevin went rather smoothly considering we didn't have a strong idea of what we wanted. He was patient with us and helped us choose the songs and the order of the reception. He made the night very entertaining. He included games and knew how to read the crowd and decide on what music to play. Many people told us that it was one of the funnest weddings they had every been too. I highly recommend Kevin Jacques Entertainment.

Sent on 06/14/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2011

Kevin was awesome! He really understood the kind of music we wanted. He knew how to keep the party going, and our guests had an amazing time. Many of our guests have said it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding, thanks to Kevin! He was very responsive with questions and made the whole process very easy.

Sent on 05/17/2011
  • Mistie

Mistie · Married on 03/26/2011

What an amazing time! Very professional, the guests are still talking about how much fun they had. Kevin worked one on one with us to build the playlist, then some things didn't really happen (some guests had to leave early) so Kevin approached me with some great, fun alternatives!

Sent on 03/31/2011

Laura · Married on 10/03/2009

Kevin is an amazing DJ and will most definitely provide a great time on your big day. He was pretty much what everyone talked about after the wedding and what people are still talking about 5 months later. The greatest part about Kevin is that he gets involved with everyone who attends the wedding and he also gets down on the dance floor! Very entertaining. I would recommend Kevin to anyone looking for a DJ for any event!! He simply was amazing! :)

Natasha · Married on 08/29/2009

I would highly recommend Kevin Jacques Entertainment for any wedding! I hired them as the entertainment for my wedding 08/29/2009 and they were far more than just the entertainment. They made both myself and my husband feel at ease in the middle of the most stressful time in our lives! From the moment they welcome you into their own home for the first sit down to the moment your wedding is over they are at your service, doing whatever they can to make "your special day" truely unforgettable. I am now in the midst of planning my husbands 30th birthday bash and I know who I will be hiring for the entertainment. They were a pleasure working with. I can't wait to work them again. I HIGHLY reccomend Kevin and Betty for any fuction you may plan!!

Mike · Married on 08/08/2009

Kevin Jacques was an excellent Dj. He was very aware of what type of music me and my wife liked and played a variety of music for everyone that attended our wedding. He was energetic and kept all guests entertained all night with a variety of games and lots of dancing. We highly recomend him as a dj service.

Mike and Liz Jensen

Sent on 03/03/2010
  • Heather

Heather Brousseau · Married on

Amazing!

I would like to start off first with a little story, my wedding planning started over a year ago and I had booked a dj that was not Jacques entertainment and that was my first mistake.. as my husband and I’s big day approached our dj had to bail on us due to some technical difficulties and he let us know 3 weeks before our wedding.. I was freaking out trying to find another dj and was unsure what to do, when I finally hoped for the best and put in my date on Jacques entertainments website just on a whim knowing that they were very well known and booked up all the time .. I must of had some luck on my side as it said they had availability and it was Kevin himself. I couldn’t of been more excited and thankful it was meant to be. Kevin and Betty were so nice and met with us right away to get all the details and make sure we would be all set for our big day. I felt so confident in them and knew that if anything else went wrong it wouldn’t be a big deal because I had the best dj possible for our wedding. Kevin went to our ceremony and reception , took care of all the details from helping people get down the isle to getting my father to dress up in a basketball jersey and dance with me and our friends... all night everyone said how awesome our dj was and they all wanted to know who he was for their own parties... I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and how truly great he made our day !!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2009

Kevin was so great! He made our wedding so memorable!

Holly · Married on 04/14/2018

Kevin and Betty were great to work with. Very open to our ideas, were excited right there with us. All our guests really enjoyed Kevin and Steve, and people are still telling us how much fun they had 3 months later

Sent on 07/26/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

It was fun! I went to a wedding three weeks prior to mine and she hired Jacques as well. I was so happy the skits and games were slightly different. Overall a great experience!

Kevin Jacques Entertainment 6